Amazon Prime for $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Mama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Moderator EDIT

This is "do it at your own risk" situation thats covered in the new Trading and Feedback rules. Meaning no feedback is to be left for this , as well as a special warning that this isn't what Amazon designed Prime to be used for.
If they get wise, and kick everyone out of Prime - don't expect us mods to worry about getting you your money back (assuming you were not the original Prime purchaser).

End EDIT

(idea is from slickdeals)

A year of Amazon Prime costs $80.

Amazon Prime has a feature where you can invite four other people to share the subscription with you. The Amazon terms say that the people need to live at the same address, but several people from slickdeals say this is not the case.

So people get together in groups of 5, paypal $16 over to one trusted guy. The trusted guy buys the prime membership and adds the other four as household members sharing the subscription.

Then everyone in the group gets Amazon Prime for a year, for $16.

#####

The initial purchaser needs these three pieces of information from the people who are joining:

1) Birth date (Month and Day only)
2) Name associated with the Amazon account that wants to be added to prime
3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime

The people joining the account need the birth date (month and day only) of the originating account member to accept the invitation.

I have one more spot left....only $16 (pay via PayPal). I check my messages frequently.

PM if you are interested. 100% Feedback on eBay.

I now have just 1 spot left. Please PM me if you are interested. Amazon prime account valid as of 1/24/08. I have an ebay rating of over 4000.

If anyone is looking for a reputable "buyer" person, I will do it. Need 4 people at $16 a person. We'll pool the money to me and I'll buy the Prime Membership and then send out the invites. Please send a pm if interested.

Spots Available: 0

[quote name='JBlade00']If anyone is looking for a reputable "buyer" person, I will do it. Need 4 people at $16 a person. We'll pool the money to me and I'll buy the Prime Membership and then send out the invites. Please send a pm if interested.

Spots Available: 3[/quote]

JBlade00, check your PM's.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Come on jblade, hurry up and take care of it.. I need to order some shit :)[/QUOTE]

Done and done... Thanks all!

I just signed up for Amazon Prime and I'm looking for 4 more at $16 each. I have 2000+ rating on Paypal and I can also accept Google Checkout. PM me if you want to join in.

Prime will expire Jan 30, 2009
$16 dollars if you want in. Paypal or Google Checkout accepted.
Will need your birthdate
Also need the email with your Amazon account

edit: All spots gone, thanks to everyone that contributed (1-30-08 8:13am pst)

[quote name='nuetron']I just signed up for Amazon Prime and I'm looking for 4 more at $16 each. I have 2000+ rating on Paypal and I can also accept Google Checkout. PM me if you want to join in.

Prime will expire Jan 30, 2009
$16 dollars if you want in. Paypal or Google Checkout accepted.
Will need your birthdate
Also need the email with your Amazon account

edit: 2 more spots left (1-30-08 6:56am pst)[/quote]

Got in on this.

Thanks! :applause:

[quote name='nuetron']One last spot left. Maelstrom check your PM if you still want it. First come first serve[/quote]

pm'd

Got 4 spots open at $16 each. I only have 2 ratings here, but i'm a longtime gold trader at DVD Talk. Don't reply here, just PM me if you want in.

I have two spots open. $16 gets you in. Sub ends February 1st, 2009.

Edit: 1 taken and 1 pending. No invites available at this time.

I have a spot left on mine! I'n only charging $14 because I originally signed up on Dec 30th so your only getting 11 months instead of twelve. Please PM me and let me know if you want to do this!

[quote name='statusk']I have 2 spots available for amazon prime for $15 each. It expires Jan 20th, 2009.

PM me if interested.[/quote]

Just did!

I have a sub that ends on 12/14/2008. I have all slots open for this... I'm not sure how much I'd charge so just PM me whatever you want to offer since it's not a full year. I don't have Paypal because I suck, so that could be a problem. Just PM me and we can work something out.

[quote name='statusk']I have 2 spots available for amazon prime for $15 each. It expires Jan 20th, 2009.

i just did, too.

Just bought Amazon Prime on Feb 5 2008 after my 1 month trial. Have 4 slots available. I might save 2 for friends . PM me.
$16 gets you in.

Edit: 3 spots taken. Only 1 spot left.

Where can I find out my birthday info? Anyone know? I don't rember giving it to them and would like to confirm I gave them the right date before I sign up for anything

pm'd as well

I am interested, Some one please PM me, You must have at least a year sub left. Thanks.

And I read the first post, but I just want to confirm. I will sent the person $16 and they will send me an email through Amazon adding me to their prime?

Thanks for the information, whoever replies.

Hey Everyone,
Interested to sign up for Amazon Prime. I'm new here but I'm legit

Please PM me!

Thanks a million!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back