Amazon Prime for $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Mama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Moderator EDIT

This is "do it at your own risk" situation thats covered in the new Trading and Feedback rules. Meaning no feedback is to be left for this , as well as a special warning that this isn't what Amazon designed Prime to be used for.
If they get wise, and kick everyone out of Prime - don't expect us mods to worry about getting you your money back (assuming you were not the original Prime purchaser).

End EDIT

(idea is from slickdeals)

A year of Amazon Prime costs $80.

Amazon Prime has a feature where you can invite four other people to share the subscription with you. The Amazon terms say that the people need to live at the same address, but several people from slickdeals say this is not the case.

So people get together in groups of 5, paypal $16 over to one trusted guy. The trusted guy buys the prime membership and adds the other four as household members sharing the subscription.

Then everyone in the group gets Amazon Prime for a year, for $16.

#####

The initial purchaser needs these three pieces of information from the people who are joining:

1) Birth date (Month and Day only)
2) Name associated with the Amazon account that wants to be added to prime
3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime

The people joining the account need the birth date (month and day only) of the originating account member to accept the invitation.

Mine lists the correct membership dates, but I wasn't under a free trial when I received an invite.

[quote name='Escargoexpress']Okay, can somebody who is currently using an invited amazon prime account tell me if they have a membership page that lists the correct membership dates?
I had an ongoing free trial month going, and I accepted an invite from akuma148 (thanks, btw), but my amazon prime membership still states that my trial ends at the end of my trial month.
Until I can verify that I still have amazon prime at the end of my trial month, I would say to use caution when joining one of these while currently under a free trial
[/QUOTE]

OK I just signed up. I have 4 spots open. I decided to sign up after the only people that had slots were new here. PM me if you want a spot.

Only one spot left. PM me if you want it. Thanks to the people that signed up already. I wanted to make this fast and you 3 have been great. Thanks again.

Jason

Hello,

I am planning on rejoining Prime sometime this weekend (my year ended yesterday). I will have 3 spots open (one reserved for my wife), please PM if you are interested. The previous Prime membership was also shared with some family members who didn't want to renew, so I know how the process works. Yes, I am new here but I have extensive posting experience at FW and SD (under the same ID) for many years. They don't allow this kind of solicitation at those forums so here I am. Before I take any payments I want to make sure I have 3 people seriously interested who could complete the deal this weekend. I also have an 8 year reference on eBay as mostly a seller, with 100% positive feedback. I'm not here to scam anyone, I just want my Amazon Prime fix!

are you guys actually selling spots or what?

i g ot prime but i don't know if i want to let my friends have it or what...

[quote name='xcoax']I'm very interested in doing this. Anyone with a spot open PM me.[/quote]

Check your PM, I still have a spot available for you and one more open for anyone else. Prime membership is up an running as of today set to go through January 20 2009. :)

All of my available spots have been filled - I wish a year of happy shopping and free 2 day shipping to the 3 members (plus my wife) who joined with me! :D
Thank you! :grouphug:

Add me to the list of those wanting to join a group! I'm a regular on slickdeals.net , same sn there please view my high reputation if any questions! Send me a message if you have an open group spot I can join right away :)

I got a bit tired of missing out so I signed up myself. If anyone wants to join in you can PM me. It's for one year from today. I have a verified Paypal account and eBay feedback of about 3000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back