Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Randomly found a PS Move Nav controller. I been looking for weeks. Amazon doesn't even have them in stock. Like new for $24.99. Just in time for KZ3 :).

my "very good" PS3 BF bundle was basically brand new. the box was in great shape also. everything except the controller was sealed, which i don't even know if they come sealed from factory in the first place. PS3 initial setup process popped up when i turned the system on. awesome.

[quote name='lunker']Is that $25.99 price for Sly Collection a good deal? I've just started lurking AZ Warehouse deals and I'm waiting for a good price on Sly.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up last week on AWD for $20.99

I FINALLY got my PS3 BF bundle. I was really happy at first, everything looked brand new, still sealed. I couldn't really tell if the PS3 had been used at all, came bundled and taped up if it were new and looked to be, maybe a little dust on it by the cd tray/opening. I plugged it in with the power supply and HDMI cable, and the red standby light turns on. Whenever I try to turn it on it turns green, the power and eject buttons light up for 2 seconds, and then everything shuts off. No yellow light, or blinking red light, just goes off completely. I'm trying to locate what the problem could be. Maybe it's just dead? :whistle2:/

[quote name='gojiboy']I FINALLY got my PS3 BF bundle. I was really happy at first, everything looked brand new, still sealed. I couldn't really tell if the PS3 had been used at all, came bundled and taped up if it were new and looked to be, maybe a little dust on it by the cd tray/opening. I plugged it in with the power supply and HDMI cable, and the red standby light turns on. Whenever I try to turn it on it turns green, the power and eject buttons light up for 2 seconds, and then everything shuts off. No yellow light, or blinking red light, just goes off completely. I'm trying to locate what the problem could be. Maybe it's just dead? :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]Check if the hard drive is there. Could also be loose.

Check out a tutorial from this YouTube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sRkj89axOU
Also try resetting the video settings

• Make sure the system is off.
  • Hold down the Power Button for 5-6 seconds - until you hear the second beep.
  • That's it, your video settings are reset and you should be able to choose your input and configure it from there.

I checked the hard drive, took it out and everything, looked fine, put everything back in and reconnected it. Still doesn't turn on. When it's off and I push it down and hold it, the red light changed green and then shuts off promptly, then the power and eject buttons turn off next and stop glowing. I don't know if I should hear the fan start, it sounds kind of like something starts working in there, but then stops. After it shuts off, the red light doesn't glow anymore. I push power and the red light comes on again, and then try again but the cycle repeats itself. This sucks. :( I guess I have to send it back...

[quote name='kingtopher']Just grabbed a Like New FFVII for $20.99 which I'm pretty happy about. My quest to replace all of my "disappeared" PS1 games is getting closer to completion.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, in addition to this I just got a like new Suikoden for $10.99.

just an FYI, i ordered a 4gb kinect bundle last week for $240.99 (more up today for same price) --- estimated ship date was 2/9 and thats what it still says on the product page -- however mine went to processing today so it looks like they are shipping even sooner than expected.

[quote name='Eldredpe']I've been eying that, but I just can't bring myself to pick it up. I'd pay that much for the Black Friday bundle, but I really don't care about either of those games in the family bundle...[/QUOTE]

yea its been up for a while, i already have the bf bundle ordered not shipping till the 9th though :(

[quote name='Eldredpe']I've been eying that, but I just can't bring myself to pick it up. I'd pay that much for the Black Friday bundle, but I really don't care about either of those games in the family bundle...[/QUOTE]

I just picked it up. Thanks! I missed out on the BF one, but I actually like this one better.

[quote name='breakin2']I just picked it up. Thanks! I missed out on the BF one, but I actually like this one better.[/QUOTE]

sweet congrats !

I received my "Good" $275.99 320gb PS3 Move Bundle System today. The Amazon box had a huge hole/gouge that went all the way trough 2 Layers of the box as well as Completely though the PS3 Boxes. But lo and behold everything was untouched and pristine in side.

I Couldnt have asked for a better deal, which was made even sweeter by the use of two $20 LivingSocial Giftcards, and selling off the move bundle to a friend for $80.

Well I got my BF PS3 bundle (Used - very good "missing software cd") and they werent joking about the missing software cd part. The set is missing Uncharted 2 and Karate Kid Blu-Ray. :(

Not sure if its worth the hassle to keep it for $200.

I'm disappointed with what I received today, but what you gonna do? I'm just going to return it for a refund, and I already ordered a new 1 from Amazon. I got the family bundle; I'm gonna sell off Ratchet and Clank, and between that and the credit I have it will come to around $260 for me altogether. I'm going to keep Singstar Dance and the 2 mics for sure. I just hate to wait for another good warehouse deal, then wait for them to receive, then send it to me, probably with another delay involved, and then another chance of it being faulty. I'll just take my factory new PS3 and be happy.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Well I got my BF PS3 bundle (Used - very good "missing software cd") and they werent joking about the missing software cd part. The set is missing Uncharted 2 and Karate Kid Blu-Ray. :(

Not sure if its worth the hassle to keep it for $200.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I would keep it without Uncharted 2 myself. Contact them for a return.

just opened my ps3 BF bundle. works like a charm. turned it on and it asked me to set up the time, date, etc.

again, pretty solid deal for $186 ($177 if you want to count GCs)

It sorta makes sense that if you were to order a like new item that is a new release, especially a console then you'd think you're more likely to get something closer to new than a console that hasn't been in stock for awhile.

[quote name='Yanksfan']I don't think I would keep it without Uncharted 2 myself. Contact them for a return.[/QUOTE]A quick email to Amazon got me a 20% refund for the missing Uncharted 2 :D

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']A quick email to Amazon got me a 20% refund for the missing Uncharted 2 :D[/QUOTE]
Are you going to use that refund to get Uncharted 2? Just kidding.

[quote name='gojiboy']I checked the hard drive, took it out and everything, looked fine, put everything back in and reconnected it. Still doesn't turn on. When it's off and I push it down and hold it, the red light changed green and then shuts off promptly, then the power and eject buttons turn off next and stop glowing. I don't know if I should hear the fan start, it sounds kind of like something starts working in there, but then stops. After it shuts off, the red light doesn't glow anymore. I push power and the red light comes on again, and then try again but the cycle repeats itself. This sucks. :( I guess I have to send it back...[/QUOTE]Have you tried going into recovery menu. You should probably search Google for similar problems. If not just return it back to Amazon. I still see PS3 bundles pop up so maybe you can try to order another one.

[quote name='sadboy']Are you going to use that refund to get Uncharted 2? Just kidding.[/QUOTE]Eh... that refund just made my PS3 a lot cheaper :D

I tried the recovery mode/reset thing but it just doesn't turn on at all. I've never seen any kind of image on the TV screen. Just beeps on, turns green, then off right away. I already ordered a new PS3 just to not have to deal with the hassle of warehouse and waiting and possibly getting another faulty one. It's costing me more of course, but it's guaranteed to work and I don't have to wait around for another opportunity. I still love warehouse though. I got my DQ Slime Speaker today, and the case is all beat up, but otherwise it's brand new. It's big too, bigger than I expected!

No, nothing. In all the times I tried turning it on, not 1 image or change on the screen. Tried different TVs, different plugs, cables. Always the same from the beginning. And it looked brand new too.

[quote name='gojiboy']No, nothing. In all the times I tried turning it on, not 1 image or change on the screen. Tried different TVs, different plugs, cables. Always the same from the beginning. And it looked brand new too.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. That's what I was implying in my original post. When I first powered my PS3, I had to swap the AV cable from my PS2 just to get a picture. I guess if you tried all those things you mentioned, you have a bigger problem at hand.

Yeah I tried an HDMI cable and the packed in AV cables, but I'm almost positive it must be internal because its never actually stayed powered on long enough to me to send a signal or anything. After all the anticipation and delays it does put a damper on my day, but these deals are hit or miss, and at these great prices it's worth taking the plunge. Unfortunately it didn't work out for me and I don't have the patience to try again, but luckily there seems to be many more success stories than failures, and I'm happy for everyone who got an awesome deal and a thoroughly working product. :)

[quote name='gojiboy']Yeah I tried an HDMI cable and the packed in AV cables, but I'm almost positive it must be internal because its never actually stayed powered on long enough to me to send a signal or anything. After all the anticipation and delays it does put a damper on my day, but these deals are hit or miss, and at these great prices it's worth taking the plunge. Unfortunately it didn't work out for me and I don't have the patience to try again, but luckily there seems to be many more success stories than failures, and I'm happy for everyone who got an awesome deal and a thoroughly working product. :)[/QUOTE]Yea... you most likely got a faulty system. Two of the BF PS3's I got went straight to the user setup menu. No headaches or nothing. Just one of them came without Uncharted but that quickly got resolved :)

I'm assuming you got a new one with the $50 credit deal?

[quote name='Matedawg11']Undead Nightmare-$19.99

I can't believe this...I just bought it and NOW the price drops :bomb:[/QUOTE]

i'm tempted. again. but I don't know if I want to pull the trigger yet for something that will probably lay around in my backlog for a month or two anyway.

[quote name='genfuyung']I'm selling a copy of the 360 Undead Nightmare for less than that. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Undead nightmare was 400 points on xbox live, not sure if it still is, but definitely was just a few nights ago.

[quote name='deathcab']just an FYI, i ordered a 4gb kinect bundle last week for $240.99 (more up today for same price) --- estimated ship date was 2/9 and thats what it still says on the product page -- however mine went to processing today so it looks like they are shipping even sooner than expected.[/QUOTE]
My non-Kinect bundle Slim is supposed to ship around that time. I hope I can get it sooner also.

[quote name='e658']Undead nightmare was 400 points on xbox live, not sure if it still is, but definitely was just a few nights ago.[/QUOTE]

And the UN Collection was 1000 points, but I don't believe it's on sale anymore.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Lol, there's a $225 160 GB Black Friday PS3 Slim Bundle up, and a $225 160 GB PS3 Slim up (by itself). Hm... I wonder which one is the better deal...[/QUOTE]

Damn it. I already own a PS3, but since I had a $60 credit, I just went and ordered the BF bundle -- can't beat getting a slim for $160.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Lol, there's a $225 160 GB Black Friday PS3 Slim Bundle up, and a $225 160 GB PS3 Slim up (by itself). Hm... I wonder which one is the better deal...[/QUOTE]

Where?

[quote name='oiskaio']Holiday bundle I posted just before this is $227 ... am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

God damn you irony, making me a hypocrite. XD Sorry, I didn't notice you posted it until after I posted mine.

Also, for those of you who enjoyed 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, I just noticed AWD has Time Hollow in stock for $20. From my understanding they're very, very similar. Thought maybe someone would be interested since it seems to be hard to come across.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchants&qid=1296663410&sr=1-1&condition=used

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back