Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='seanr1221']Amazon dropped the price of Force Unleashed 2 (new) to 30.00

Hopefully warehouse drops the price soon. Wouldn't mind it for

Ok, I tried this wiki editing out and fixed the "Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)" link. It seems to be working for me now. Try it out and see if it's a go for you.

[quote name='crunchewy']Ok, I tried this wiki editing out and fixed the "Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)" link. It seems to be working for me now. Try it out and see if it's a go for you.[/QUOTE]

Its working for me. :)

[quote name='aznhero913']If you think SDers aren't capable wiping out inventory within MINUTES, you're a fuckn' idiot who has no clue about the "SDers effect".

And no, SD did not post AWD deals on a regular basis. Hell a few folks tried a few times in the past and got "TD" for posting used games. This shit just started, especially w/ deals making "Front Page".

Like I said before, I love that website, but most folks on there are gonna buy these AWD in order to flip them on ebay or CL.[/QUOTE]
LOL, no flippers exist on CAG and hardly anyone buys video games for themselves on Slickdeals.

OK.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Looks more like you're trying to start a war... ;)

It really comes down to personal preference and which series you like more.

Personally, I think the Platinum Hits version of Forza 3 will be the best bang for your buck as it has all of the DLC (plus exclusive stuff) included and with Forza 4 announced for later this year that's likely all there will be. I don't know for sure but I suspect we will see DLC for GT5 at some point and I got to imagine a new print run of the game with all DLC included will be done at some point later on.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Definitely Forza 3 UE
its $29.99 for over $60 worth of DLC and the game. Awesome Deal,
Also, if you've never played forza 3, and you're anything like me you'll be spending a LOT of time on it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys!! I'll get Forza U.E. and hold out until a G.H/ GOTY edition of GT5 comes out.

Is the DLC content on a disc or code? Is they U.E. the one you would get w/ the Halo ODST/ Forza 3 bundle?
Don't know if I should be looking on AWD or pick up a new one.
Hate that I sold my sealed copy of it to a friend after picking up the holiday bundle of the 250 GB xbox from AWD a few months ago.

[quote name='aznhero913']Thanks guys!! I'll get Forza U.E. and hold out until a G.H/ GOTY edition of GT5 comes out.

Is the DLC content on a disc or code? Is they U.E. the one you would get w/ the Halo ODST/ Forza 3 bundle?
Hate that I sold my sealed copy of it to a friend after picking up the holiday bundle of the 250 GB xbox from AWD a few months ago.[/QUOTE]
all the DLC is on the second disk, and no, its not the same version that was included with the holiday bundle. Thats just the vanilla copy. Also if you have the vanilla disk, you can install the second disk from the UE, sell it, then play the vanilla disk with all the DLC.

[quote name='aznhero913']Thanks guys!! I'll get Forza U.E. and hold out until a G.H/ GOTY edition of GT5 comes out.

Hate that I sold my sealed copy of it to a friend after picking up the holiday bundle of the 250 GB xbox from AWD a few months ago.[/QUOTE]

Disc :D
One disc is the actual game while one holds all of the DLC.
The Top Gear DLC is on a voucher.
EDIT:
and the Bundle didnt get you the UE it got you the regular game w/ no extra dlc.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Disc :D
One disc is the actual game while one holds all of the DLC.
The Top Gear DLC is on a voucher.[/QUOTE]

Thats right, I forgot about the top gear DLC ( 3 or 4 cars, I cant remember) I ended up selling it on ebay for $20

[quote name='david12795']i smell a new thread coming soon ;-)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i think i'll let this one live one more day, by tomorrow for sure :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back