Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aem']And here is my collection..

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k511/aem_CAG/AWD%20Collection/?albumview=slideshow

NOTE: I recently started ordering games from POM (pieceofmindmedia) since I think they share trade ins with AWD and have games in similar condition. Probably 10 games or so are from them and the rest are AWD.

Also have several really cheap games from AWD that I didn't take photos of. Had Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter for PS1 but recently accidentally destroyed it. I've sold off a few games that I had bought from AWD (Marvel vs Capcom [PS1] and Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II [PS2] are a couple I remember plus some greatest hits games since I want black label). Oh and I recently ordered a like new Mario Kart 64 which should be here in a couple days.[/QUOTE]

Those are all games you've bought from AWD/PoMM? that's impressive man!

Made my first AWD purchase. Picked up an 360 Holiday 250GB bundle for $231. My 120GB harddrive is getting close to capacity and I was looking to get a bigger drive and upgrade from a S wireless to an N and get a slim.

I already have Alan Wake and don't need Forza 3 so I figure I can sell my old one for $150 with stuff.

[quote name='aem']This is pretty common unfortunately. Most of the time it will come completely off but occasionally a tiny bit of it will get stuck to the spine. What really sucks is that their resealing process almost always leaves small notches/bumps on the spine. It would be better if they just did not reseal at all.

Of course with PS2 games I order a lot of the times they replace the case with horrible eco cases. Even worse they seem to be doing this a lot with GameCube games now. I can get new GameCube cases at a good price on eBay, but have not found anywhere to buy PS2 cases in like new condition. I've had to just use generic DVD cases.[/QUOTE]

http://www.videogameinstructionbook...layStation-2-cln-Replacement-Cases/Categories

This is all I've found so far. Bit expensive unless you pick bundle options. I'd still like to find cheaper options

Xenosaga Episode III PS2 17.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1296955379&sr=1-867&condition=used

[quote name='Kazaganthi']http://www.videogameinstructionbook...layStation-2-cln-Replacement-Cases/Categories

This is all I've found so far. Bit expensive unless you pick bundle options. I'd still like to find cheaper options[/QUOTE]

Yeah I ordered some cases from them already, but the PS2 cases did not come in very good condition. They get their cases in bulk from a company that rents out games. Whoever opens the games uses a knife and is careless. Cases from there are unused but have alight cuts all along the sides of the case around where it opens up.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']how much did you pay for the Mass Effect collectors edition?[/QUOTE]

$35.99

[quote name='Donut2922']i'm hoping that's the case.

i just only have the one card and it lists 2 codes (48 hour Gold + Flashback Map Pack). There appears to be space below the Flashback Map Pack but no codes there. I don't see any mention about the message from Epic.

Did you have 3 codes or 2? I only have 2. :cry:[/QUOTE]

It's supposed to have 3. I'm guessing whoever owned it before switched out the cards or something then. =/

[quote name='Kazaganthi']http://www.videogameinstructionbook...layStation-2-cln-Replacement-Cases/Categories

This is all I've found so far. Bit expensive unless you pick bundle options. I'd still like to find cheaper options[/QUOTE]

TRU has a 5 pack of junky PS2 games for $9.98 in store only, if you wait for a B1G1 50% off sale that they run often you can get 10 brand new PS2 cases for $15 and then trade in the games to GS (some of them probably trade in for $0.25 though). Some of the games in the assortment (2 different assortments) are Friends Trivia, Madden 08, Bratz etc. I guess it's YMMV if every TRU has them though since 1 TRU near me actually broke them apart when they were $29.98 and sold the games individually for $3 - $5 each.

[quote name='Luxuria']It's supposed to have 3. I'm guessing whoever owned it before switched out the cards or something then. =/[/QUOTE]

crap i was hoping to get that. oh well i didn't expect it but it certainly would have been a nice score. thanks though

[quote name='gothamcentral79']Made my first AWD purchase. Picked up an 360 Holiday 250GB bundle for $231. My 120GB harddrive is getting close to capacity and I was looking to get a bigger drive and upgrade from a S wireless to an N and get a slim.

I already have Alan Wake and don't need Forza 3 so I figure I can sell my old one for $150 with stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'll paypal you 5 bucks for the code if interested :D

My first AWD purchase hasnt been so good so far on apirl 1 i ordered a like new onyx black DS lite in like new condition gotit the next day wheni tried to turn it on i noticed the power switch didnt look right lookslike someone broke it and did a half ass job on a repair it sits pushed in to far on one side causing it to stick :(

[quote name='Trance Addix']
Chromehounds - like new; 5.49[/QUOTE]

It's unfortunate, but the online servers for this game have been shut down for quite some time, and the single-player portion amounts to little more than a short tutorial for the game. This makes a grand majority of the achievements unattainable.

for those of you who bought Singularity, are you interested in getting a group together to do the online portion? there's like 400 points of multiplayer achievements and barely anyone online

[quote name='gotdott']for those of you who bought Singularity, are you interested in getting a group together to do the online portion? there's like 400 points of multiplayer achievements and barely anyone online[/QUOTE]

Achievement whores... UNITE!!

[quote name='gotdott']for those of you who bought Singularity, are you interested in getting a group together to do the online portion? there's like 400 points of multiplayer achievements and barely anyone online[/QUOTE]

Yesssss!!!

360 or PS3?

I got a Williams Pinball Wii from AWD delivered today. I have a Prime trial. Is it common to have deliveries on Sunday with Prime? It said it would deliver today, but I thought that was wrong.

[quote name='JJSP']In case anyone bought one of the Black Friday PS3 bundles and didn't get to use the Pixeljunk Shooter code (it expired yesterday), I highly, HIGHLY, HIGHLY advise contacting Amazon's customer service.

They refunded 20% of the purchase price. That's $43. Holy crap.[/QUOTE]

Ugh wish i saw this sooner. I bought my BF PS3 bundle last month and never got around of entering the pixel junk shooter code. I called sony today and they said there isnt anything they can do. My hatred of sony continues to grow and who the hell has expiring DLC codes?:bomb:

[quote name='Stoneage']I got a Williams Pinball Wii from AWD delivered today. I have a Prime trial. Is it common to have deliveries on Sunday with Prime? It said it would deliver today, but I thought that was wrong.[/QUOTE]

It's not common at all for most of us. There is a delivery service that does do them on Sunday but I can't remember who it is. For about 99% of us, Prime is delivered to us via UPS or FedEx.

[quote name='Stoneage']I got a Williams Pinball Wii from AWD delivered today. I have a Prime trial. Is it common to have deliveries on Sunday with Prime? It said it would deliver today, but I thought that was wrong.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the service they use. USPS doesn't do Sundays. I think FedEx does but UPS doesn't (I could be wrong on that). I know for a fact that OnTrac does.

[quote name='bk187']Depends on the service they use. USPS doesn't do Sundays. I think FedEx does but UPS doesn't (I could be wrong on that). I know for a fact that OnTrac does.[/QUOTE]
It says it was delivered by Ensenda. For all y'all's future reference.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']So, someone said to stay up until 3 am Monday for a PS3. Is that good advice still?[/QUOTE]

Get a browser add-on that refreshes the page for you and let the browser do the work.

That's how I got mine -- on a Tuesday evening, as well.

I use Firefox with Update Scanner. Works like a charm.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']So, someone said to stay up until 3 am Monday for a PS3. Is that good advice still?[/QUOTE]

What are you guys referring to here?

not monday, more less tuesday/wednsday. AWD puts up new stuff usually on those two days between Midnight-4am with them occasionally throwing some other things up at other times.

[quote name='cobbs87']What are you guys referring to here?[/QUOTE]

I think I was the one that told to stay up all the way until 3 am. Last time, thats when a batch of Ps3's popped up....but like they said, Tuesday/wednesdays could be as well.

[quote name='dudeimgodly']not monday, more less tuesday/wednsday. Awd puts up new stuff usually on those two days between midnight-4am with them occasionally throwing some other things up at other times.[/quote]

pst?

[quote name='VaultDweller']pst?[/QUOTE]

varies, ive seen things up at 3am EST while im in cali.
best bet would be just load up check 4 change at Midnight PST and let it do its thing.

Used to we'd see stuff about 2-4am on Tuesday's. It's gotten to the point now though you could find a brand new 3DS at 4PM on Monday and not see anything worthwhile at all come Tuesday. It's so random.

But the highest chances are typically early Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.

Slickdeals isn't patient they wont wait for deals. They are usually in the business of flipping, and anything thats worth flipping isnt up for any longer than 20minutes tops.

Singularity was an easy plat other than the 100 rounds of multiplayer. wow that took forever grinding. but it sure was fun and you really learn to use all the soldiers/monsters powers. i loved phasing into giant spiders ;) insta kill :)

my gamertag is gotdott for those interested in a singularity group :D

i beat the game yesterday and i loved it, best 9.99 i've spent since mass effect 2

we need 6 for a match

[quote name='Velo214']Singularity was an easy plat other than the 100 rounds of multiplayer. wow that took forever grinding. but it sure was fun and you really learn to use all the soldiers/monsters powers. i loved phasing into giant spiders ;) insta kill :)[/QUOTE]

I couldnt get into 100 rounds, let alone win any...

Was a good single player game though.

2wntwdk.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back