Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I know this has probably been asked a hundred times, but how do I chat with a AWD Rep online, without calling? I heard this is the best way to get a partial refund, as I just got my "Like new" psp bundle and it came all scratched up and completely smashed box, I don't want to return it, as I'm not picky, but I'd like to try and get a little discount since it's definitely not "Like new"

my "good" condition killzone 3 came today, it was actually like new,there were no "identification markings" or anything, it even have the Socom 4 beta code unused :)

[quote name='SCDallas']Sorry I know this has probably been asked a hundred times, but how do I chat with a AWD Rep online, without calling? I heard this is the best way to get a partial refund, as I just got my "Like new" psp bundle and it came all scratched up and completely smashed box, I don't want to return it, as I'm not picky, but I'd like to try and get a little discount since it's definitely not "Like new"[/QUOTE]

You should be able to talk to any Amazon rep, since all orders for AWD are handled through the Amazon front-end system.

Got my copy of Lunar 2 from Warehouse Today.

While the outside large box was open everything was in mint condition. The game disc's themselves are Factory Sealed.

Not even sure what to do with it at the moment but I'm pretty much 99% sure it's legit and factory sealed. Even asked Mr. Ireland he said everything about it sounded right. I wonder what I could get for it because I'm definitely not opening it I couldn't bring myself to do it.

[quote name='SCDallas']Sorry I know this has probably been asked a hundred times, but how do I chat with a AWD Rep online, without calling? I heard this is the best way to get a partial refund, as I just got my "Like new" psp bundle and it came all scratched up and completely smashed box, I don't want to return it, as I'm not picky, but I'd like to try and get a little discount since it's definitely not "Like new"[/QUOTE]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=518316

Hit the contact us button along the right hand side, select the order you want to contact them about and then write a brief description of your issue and then select chat option.

Received both MLB 10 The Show and Singularity today in the mail. Both were in perfect shape. Not a scratch on them. Thanks again to whoever posted those!

There is currently an Ass Creed: Brotherhood PSP bundle up for I think $132. Haven't seen one on AWD yet.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1301698160&sr=1-14&condition=used

Argh, even though I really really want it (and just got my tax return of 5+ G's), I'll post it here in case someone else gets it and then take the choice out of my hands.
There is a PSP3000 Bundle with Rock Band Unplugged and a 4GB Pro Duo card, as well as some dlc vouchers for MP3s and School of Rock. $108. Used-Acceptable. Full game included, some dlc may have been used. I want a non-Piano Black PSP, but I want this one badly. Someone else buy it:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1301697931&sr=1-18&condition=used

[quote name='edson13']Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! An AWD made it on to the slickdeals front page :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, but once el hoardo sees it requires work, it'll fizzle out.

I got my Left 4 Dead today, and it's not PH! The disc came loose (thanks, UPS) but it's otherwise flawless. I'm not crazy about the sticker on the back but it shouldn't be a problem. Really wish my Swagbucks will hurry up and clear so I can give them more money.

Incidentally, it's probably been mentioned but if you sign up for Amazon Mom, it's 3 free months of Prime.

[quote name='Donkey132']looks like they ran over it with a forklift.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wErpaF1jvjU

[quote name='Trance Addix']Oh okay; I'm not too worried then.[/QUOTE]
Eh, there have been WD threads in the past (never main page though), like someone would make a post about Kinects being cheap on WD and everyone would thumbs down the guy because there were only 3 of them. So yeah, it's not that big a deal.

But in this AC2 thread, there is a guy who decided to post a bunch of cheap $5-$10 PS3 games from WD. So.....

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Eh, there have been WD threads in the past (never main page though), like someone would make a post about Kinects being cheap on WD and everyone would thumbs down the guy because there were only 3 of them. So yeah, it's not that big a deal.

But in this AC2 thread, there is a guy who decided to post a bunch of cheap $5-$10 PS3 games from WD. So.....[/QUOTE]

Even still it might last till the next big deal. I don't think there are too many big gamers over there and AWD items are mostly used in some fashion so reselling would be kept to a minimum.

Finally got around to setting up my PS3 Move Bundle (like new for $260) and so far everything is as advertised. The packaging was a bit beat up but the system looks no worse for wear. I'm pretty sure the Move camera is brand new and everything else was just a tad dirty from the packaging. I'd be hard pressed to tell that this stuff had been used before. For that price, I'm very happy

I snagged :ps3: MvC3:SE (brand new) for $56.99 from Amazon but its in backordered until April 9.

Edit: Got :ps3: Move Controller (Like New) for $15 + $3.99 s/h from 3rd party seller. :D

[quote name='edson13']Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! An AWD made it on to the slickdeals front page :([/QUOTE]

Yea, it sucks. The good thing is that most of those folks love money, not games. So they probably will lose interest when they find that AWD isn't really a money maker.

a little off topic but I just found out amazon is giving a $30 gift card for parasite eve 2 thats pretty high for a ps1 game on amazon, i just found a copy in the back of my closet so im gonna trade it in :)

[quote name='VaultDweller']a little off topic but I just found out amazon is giving a $30 gift card for parasite eve 2 thats pretty high for a ps1 game on amazon, i just found a copy in the back of my closet so im gonna trade it in :)[/QUOTE]
Or you could sell it for about $50.

[quote name='TraBuch']Or you could sell it for about $50.[/QUOTE]

Barring the occasional hassle, I'm unsure why people don't sell their stuff instead of trading it in. I'll give you $30 for the Parasite Eve so I can flip it.

Hadn't realized that Parasite Eve 2 was worth that much. Picked one up at a junk store last summer for like $5. Can PS1 games be buffed?

[quote name='moop2001']Barring the occasional hassle, I'm unsure why people don't sell their stuff instead of trading it in. I'll give you $30 for the Parasite Eve so I can flip it.[/QUOTE]

Can we give this man a CAG trophy?

[quote name='jaydepps']Hadn't realized that Parasite Eve 2 was worth that much. Picked one up at a junk store last summer for like $5. Can PS1 games be buffed?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, AWD does it to nearly all, if not all PS1 games they sell.

I just got a JFJ Easy Pro a couple days ago for $120. Leaves the discs looking amazing. Sadly I destroyed a Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter disc with it due to my own carelessness. On a couple discs of the many I've buffed so far it has left tiny cracks at the very middle of the disc. It doesn't affect anything but it will make me a little worried when I use it on any valuable games.

[quote name='Achilles00']Can we give this man a CAG trophy?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I do deserve a trophy. It's about time someone recognized that.

[quote name='jaydepps']Hadn't realized that Parasite Eve 2 was worth that much. Picked one up at a junk store last summer for like $5. Can PS1 games be buffed?[/QUOTE]

It's not... well maybe to AWD, but if you check ebay listings it sells for around 25-38 bucks. I don't know why AWD wants so much for it. I got my copy on ebay a few months back for 20. PE2 that is, not one. I got one for $3.33 from Gamecrazy.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']It's not... well maybe to AWD, but if you check ebay listings it sells for around 25-38 bucks. I don't know why AWD wants so much for it. I got my copy on ebay a few months back for 20. PE2 that is, not one. I got one for $3.33 from Gamecrazy.[/QUOTE]

The last five that've sold on eBay have gone for:

$46 + $3 shipping
$44.99 + $2.99 shipping
$47 + $4 shipping
$40 + $4 shipping
$41 + $3 shipping

Awesome, I just dug up my PS1 games and just now realized I had a copy.
Didn't know it was worth anything. Time to ebay it. :applause::applause:

[quote name='chickenbutt']Is Madden 10 any different than 09 other than the roster changes?[/QUOTE]

from Ign

Madden NFL 10 hits store shelves on August 14 and comes with new modes, gameplay tweaks and broadcast-style presentation changes that most football fans will appreciate. There are issues with some of the new aspects that have worked their way into Madden (and things that have been taken out), but there's no denying that this is the best pure football experience in videogame history.

[quote name='dmdragon']from Ign[/QUOTE]

Eh... I was hoping for what people think, but thanks anyways. I'll get it since it's only $6.50. Thanks for posting

[quote name='chickenbutt']Eh... I was hoping for what people think, but thanks anyways. I'll get it since it's only $6.50. Thanks for posting[/QUOTE]

Yeah, can't really go wrong for 6.50

[quote name='TraBuch']The last five that've sold on eBay have gone for:

$46 + $3 shipping
$44.99 + $2.99 shipping
$47 + $4 shipping
$40 + $4 shipping
$41 + $3 shipping[/QUOTE]

Which is still $20-30 less than AWD has it. Usually $64.99, sometimes up to $73.99. What I don't get is they'll price games like this more than what it's worth, but when they had Suikoden 2 on there, well, those were selling for $44.99... o_O

Got my :ps3:Singularity today and the resealing went bad. It melted the plastic to the binding, kinda annoying when that happens, but it was only $8 so I'm not going to worry about it

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Got my :ps3:Singularity today and the resealing went bad. It melted the plastic to the binding, kinda annoying when that happens, but it was only $8 so I'm not going to worry about it[/QUOTE]

Someone posted earlier in the thread with a similar problem. Get on Amazon customer service and they'll likely refund you the whole price and let you keep the game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back