Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TraBuch']The last five that've sold on eBay have gone for:

$46 + $3 shipping
$44.99 + $2.99 shipping
$47 + $4 shipping
$40 + $4 shipping
$41 + $3 shipping[/QUOTE]

how much would they get with the fees and all?

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Got my :ps3:Singularity today and the resealing went bad. It melted the plastic to the binding, kinda annoying when that happens, but it was only $8 so I'm not going to worry about it[/QUOTE]

This is pretty common unfortunately. Most of the time it will come completely off but occasionally a tiny bit of it will get stuck to the spine. What really sucks is that their resealing process almost always leaves small notches/bumps on the spine. It would be better if they just did not reseal at all.

Of course with PS2 games I order a lot of the times they replace the case with horrible eco cases. Even worse they seem to be doing this a lot with GameCube games now. I can get new GameCube cases at a good price on eBay, but have not found anywhere to buy PS2 cases in like new condition. I've had to just use generic DVD cases.

[quote name='VaultDweller']how much would they get with the fees and all?[/QUOTE]

I can never exactly nail down how much the fees are from ebay, but after ebay fees and if you're taking paypal as a payment, expect to loose 10-15% on your final price.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Eh... I was hoping for what people think, but thanks anyways. I'll get it since it's only $6.50. Thanks for posting[/QUOTE]

IGN is full of crap. I thought 2010 was the worst Madden I had played in years. It seemed like a major downgrade. I mean for $6.50, I would give it a second go but it still does not compare to the older Madden's.

[quote name='mgford11']I just cancelled an order for a NFS Shift 2 -VG qual @ $38.99 (x360). hopefully someone here can grab it when it comes available.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, just grabbed it.

Wow, this sucks (maybe not as much as people who get jacked up games or defective consoles though). I ordered Assassin's Creed a couple days ago and it was supposed to get here yesterday. It didn't, but I didn't worry about it or check Amazon or anything, because I figured it would come today. So I was browsing Amazon and decided to check if a Walking Dead book was going to get here today and clicked on Ass Creed. They (UPS) delivered it yesterday, but instead of delivering it to my apartment, like they always do, they took it into the main office and had the chick there sign for it. They must have then left and not put a note on my door saying they delivered it to the office. And of course the chick in the office didn't leave a note on my door either and the office is closed all weekend.

The weekend is pretty much my only time to play games, so I was excited to play it last night or tonight and get Ass Creed 2 from Gamestop and start it. But not now.

I mean, it's not the end of the world. But it's just like "Why the fuck did you deliver it there? My wife and kid were home; if you'd have knocked like you always do, they would have taken it from you." Kind of an inconvenience.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I mean, it's not the end of the world. But it's just like "Why the fuck did you deliver it there? My wife and kid were home; if you'd have knocked like you always do, they would have taken it from you." Kind of an inconvenience.[/QUOTE]

That does suck, I hate it when they do that here too. Pretty much only happens to me when my regular UPS guy has the day off. I order so much shit it seems like my normal UPS guy is part of the family.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Wow, this sucks (maybe not as much as people who get jacked up games or defective consoles though). I ordered Assassin's Creed a couple days ago and it was supposed to get here yesterday. It didn't, but I didn't worry about it or check Amazon or anything, because I figured it would come today. So I was browsing Amazon and decided to check if a Walking Dead book was going to get here today and clicked on Ass Creed. They (UPS) delivered it yesterday, but instead of delivering it to my apartment, like they always do, they took it into the main office and had the chick there sign for it. They must have then left and not put a note on my door saying they delivered it to the office. And of course the chick in the office didn't leave a note on my door either and the office is closed all weekend.

The weekend is pretty much my only time to play games, so I was excited to play it last night or tonight and get Ass Creed 2 from Gamestop and start it. But not now.

I mean, it's not the end of the world. But it's just like "Why the fuck did you deliver it there? My wife and kid were home; if you'd have knocked like you always do, they would have taken it from you." Kind of an inconvenience.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea why but UPS has been doing that to me a lot recently. I rarely get a notice on my door, they don't come to my apartment anymore. I'll check the online tracking and see that it's been delivered and sure enough it's at the main office.

(somewhat off topic) Wow, I went to check out my Target's clearance after I read that the Mario DSi XLs were clearanced... and they have easily 10+ of them. $125.98. Thinking about returning my AWD one, but I paid $134 which is pretty damn close to $126 + tax + return shipping to Amazon, and it's in like new condition. Still kinda irks me though :p

[quote name='randomthinker'](somewhat off topic) Wow, I went to check out my Target's clearance after I read that the Mario DSi XLs were clearanced... and they have easily 10+ of them. $125.98. Thinking about returning my AWD one, but I paid $134 which is pretty damn close to $126 + tax + return shipping to Amazon, and it's in like new condition. Still kinda irks me though :p[/QUOTE]

Amazon pays return shipping.

[quote name='randomthinker'](somewhat off topic) Wow, I went to check out my Target's clearance after I read that the Mario DSi XLs were clearanced... and they have easily 10+ of them. $125.98. Thinking about returning my AWD one, but I paid $134 which is pretty damn close to $126 + tax + return shipping to Amazon, and it's in like new condition. Still kinda irks me though :p[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I've been looking to pick one of those up.

[quote name='blindinglights']Amazon pays return shipping.[/QUOTE]

My understanding is they pay return shipping if it's their fault/problem -- if it's just no longer wanted, you pay. I could be wrong on this, though.

[quote name='randomthinker']My understanding is they pay return shipping if it's their fault/problem -- if it's just no longer wanted, you pay. I could be wrong on this, though.[/QUOTE]

youre correct.

[quote name='randomthinker']My understanding is they pay return shipping if it's their fault/problem -- if it's just no longer wanted, you pay. I could be wrong on this, though.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how you feel about it personally but they won't argue with you if you make up some excuse. Especially not with warehouse deals since the condition varies so much.

Where do you live that tax is less than 6 percent?

I'm in the market for a PSP 3000. What has a good price been on AWD? I don't care about color, I would like a memory card, and I'm not particular about what game comes with it.

The lowest one I've seen was the silver Ratchet and Clank bundle which was up until a little while ago for ~$98. The condition was either acceptable or good, I can't remember.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']off toptc, i bought Pokemon Black brand from Amazon before the sell if i contact CS you think they'll credit me the sale price?[/QUOTE]
wrong thread, but to answer your question. No they wont price adjust (unless it still hasnt shipped)

[quote name='mombbsmj']I'm in the market for a PSP 3000. What has a good price been on AWD? I don't care about color, I would like a memory card, and I'm not particular about what game comes with it.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='EYEL1NER']There is currently an Ass Creed: Brotherhood PSP bundle up for I think $132. Haven't seen one on AWD yet.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1301698160&sr=1-14&condition=used

Argh, even though I really really want it (and just got my tax return of 5+ G's), I'll post it here in case someone else gets it and then take the choice out of my hands.
There is a PSP3000 Bundle with Rock Band Unplugged and a 4GB Pro Duo card, as well as some dlc vouchers for MP3s and School of Rock. $108. Used-Acceptable. Full game included, some dlc may have been used. I want a non-Piano Black PSP, but I want this one badly. Someone else buy it:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1301697931&sr=1-18&condition=used[/QUOTE]
That Rock Band Unplugged PSP 3000 I want is still there. Comes with a 4GB card. Seems to be what you are looking for?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']off toptc, i bought Pokemon Black brand from Amazon before the sell if i contact CS you think they'll credit me the sale price?[/QUOTE]
It's worth a shot, all depends on the CS rep you get.

[quote name='Donut2922']Just got my Gears CE in the mail! Pretty decent condition.

It included the Flashback Map Pack + 48 hour LIVE code. But I didn't see the Gold Plated Lancer code anywhere in the steelbook case. Does anybody know if that was supposed to be a separate voucher?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it is all on one card, although I think that the card doesn't mention anything about the gold lancer. But if you peel back the strip covering the code I believe it should be there?

edit: actually might be something you scratch off to see the codes

BTW as requested I will post pics of my AWD collection soon. I was taking pictures and closed to finishing but battery died on my camera so giving it a few minutes to charge up before I take the last couple photos and upload them.

[quote name='Donut2922']Just got my Gears CE in the mail! Pretty decent condition.

It included the Flashback Map Pack + 48 hour LIVE code. But I didn't see the Gold Plated Lancer code anywhere in the steelbook case. Does anybody know if that was supposed to be a separate voucher?[/QUOTE]

Just checked my copy and it should be on the slip where the 48 hour and Flashback Map Pack codes are. It's those two and then the Lancer one. In front of the slip it mentions something about Epic thanking their fans for being loyal and say something about how the limited edition copies get the golden lancer.

nope

never know

Glad a CAG snatched it up. That is a fantastic price for it too. :applause:

I just received my "good" condition copy of KillZone 3 for $31.99. It was in great condition, except for the two large punch holes over the UPC. The manual is in excellent condition.

The sticker Amazon put on the case was easily peeled off.

Sadly, there is no voucher for the SOCOM beta.

[quote name='Luxuria']Just checked my copy and it should be on the slip where the 48 hour and Flashback Map Pack codes are. It's those two and then the Lancer one. In front of the slip it mentions something about Epic thanking their fans for being loyal and say something about how the limited edition copies get the golden lancer.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking at the card from mine right here, the 48 hr trial/flashback map/ gold lancer are all on one card

[quote name='Brother Daz']I'm looking at the card from mine right here, the 48 hr trial/flashback map/ gold lancer are all on one card[/QUOTE]

That's what I said. o_o

[quote name='offensive_jerk']I just received my "good" condition copy of KillZone 3 for $31.99. It was in great condition, except for the two large punch holes over the UPC. The manual is in excellent condition.

The sticker Amazon put on the case was easily peeled off.

Sadly, there is no voucher for the SOCOM beta.[/QUOTE]

I remember a Sony person saying that punch holes through an item typically that your copy was a promotional giveaway or employee discount purchased title.

[quote name='mgford11']I remember a Sony person saying that punch holes through an item typically that your copy was a promotional giveaway or employee discount purchased title.[/QUOTE]

Interesting... Wasn't sure if Amazon did it or what...

And here is my collection..

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k511/aem_CAG/AWD%20Collection/?albumview=slideshow

NOTE: I recently started ordering games from POM (pieceofmindmedia) since I think they share trade ins with AWD and have games in similar condition. Probably 10 games or so are from them and the rest are AWD.

Also have several really cheap games from AWD that I didn't take photos of. Had Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter for PS1 but recently accidentally destroyed it. I've sold off a few games that I had bought from AWD (Marvel vs Capcom [PS1] and Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II [PS2] are a couple I remember plus some greatest hits games since I want black label). Oh and I recently ordered a like new Mario Kart 64 which should be here in a couple days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a few cheaper games lately.

Hotel Dusk - $8
MLB 10: The Show - $6.50
Blur - $11(ish?)
Kingdom Under Fire: CoD - $7

Hoping Alpha Protocol and NFS: Shift both drop below $10 soon.

Amazon.com has God of war:Ghost of sparta brand new on sale for 19.99, considering AWD has it used-Like new for 22.99 just for those who might be interested.

[quote name='DojimaDragon']Amazon.com has God of war:Ghost of sparta brand new on sale for 19.99, considering AWD has it used-Like new for 22.99 just for those who might be interested.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! Definitely going to pick this up.

[quote name='aem']And here is my collection..

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k511/aem_CAG/AWD%20Collection/?albumview=slideshow

NOTE: I recently started ordering games from POM (pieceofmindmedia) since I think they share trade ins with AWD and have games in similar condition. Probably 10 games or so are from them and the rest are AWD.

Also have several really cheap games from AWD that I didn't take photos of. Had Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter for PS1 but recently accidentally destroyed it. I've sold off a few games that I had bought from AWD (Marvel vs Capcom [PS1] and Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II [PS2] are a couple I remember plus some greatest hits games since I want black label). Oh and I recently ordered a like new Mario Kart 64 which should be here in a couple days.[/QUOTE]

how much did you pay for the Mass Effect collectors edition?

[quote name='aem']I'm pretty sure it is all on one card, although I think that the card doesn't mention anything about the gold lancer. But if you peel back the strip covering the code I believe it should be there?

edit: actually might be something you scratch off to see the codes
[/QUOTE]

i'm hoping that's the case.

[quote name='Luxuria']Just checked my copy and it should be on the slip where the 48 hour and Flashback Map Pack codes are. It's those two and then the Lancer one. In front of the slip it mentions something about Epic thanking their fans for being loyal and say something about how the limited edition copies get the golden lancer.[/QUOTE]

i just only have the one card and it lists 2 codes (48 hour Gold + Flashback Map Pack). There appears to be space below the Flashback Map Pack but no codes there. I don't see any mention about the message from Epic.

[quote name='Brother Daz']lol, oops, I quoted the wrong post :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Did you have 3 codes or 2? I only have 2. :cry:

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']how much did you pay for the Mass Effect collectors edition?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about his but it usually pops up around $38.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back