Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Damn had a BF PS3 bundle bought from under me while checking out. $200[/QUOTE]

Sorry I grabbed it. It did note "missing software cd" whatever that means. I guess I'll find out which one is missing once it shows up. I even delayed buying it to take a screenshot of the description!

Edit: WHO GOT THIS?!?

Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle 1 used from $176.99

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Damn had a BF PS3 bundle bought from under me while checking out. $200[/QUOTE]
if you are talking about the 186 one,
that was mine. :roll:

as soon as my browser updated, i ordered it but canceled right on the spot because i did not want to apply my gift card in the order.
i re-ordered it again but i had to wait a little bit for the database to update.

i believe there were two.

no worries, Im thinking of grabbing the move bundle but it is only good quality and I really dont care about move. Ugh itll be gone by time I decide anyways.

where do you guys find all these consoles? the move and ratchet bundle never showed up for me on the ps3 51-999 page

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']no worries, Im thinking of grabbing the move bundle but it is only good quality and I really dont care about move. Ugh itll be gone by time I decide anyways.

where do you guys find all these consoles? the move and ratchet bundle never showed up for me on the ps3 51-999 page[/QUOTE]

They don't always show up on that page, sometimes you have to actually go to the actual product page of the item you are wanting to buy and click on the useds options.

Picked up a 360 S 4gb with Kinect Like New today. Was going to buy one a couple of weeks ago when I first started looking for $247.99 but I waited to see what the prices would be like. Saw it listed a bunch of times at good and like new but never below $247.99 for like new. Went ahead and picked one up today.

Now if only the PS3 would drop in price so I could get one on Warehouse Deals for even cheaper. Hoping it drops to $249.99 around E3 and then maybe they will finally be under $200 for like new at WD.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Cancelled the $297 Move Bundle and bought the $275 Move Bundle[/QUOTE]

the description said it had a cracked case.

[quote name='HunteR7411']LOL nice score. What condition was listed? Anything in the notes?[/QUOTE]
14ux2ix.jpg

There was a 250 or so ps3 move bundle

i was going to grab it
but i realized i did not need that much space and UC2 was more of a priority =/
[even though i could have easily snagged uc2 for 15 bucks or so prior to uc3 launch]
but
what the hell..

How thorough are the comments?

I canceled a $230 "Like New" 160GB PS3 slim I bought earlier today to take a $215 "Very Good" one. Neither had any comments at all about their condition. Is there any experience with "Very Good" condition systems being DoA?

There are two $230 "Like News" now listed.

[quote name='maynotpass']How thorough are the comments?

I canceled a $230 "Like New" 160GB PS3 slim I bought earlier today to take a $215 "Very Good" one. Neither had any comments at all about their condition. Is there any experience with "Very Good" condition systems being DoA?

There are two $230 "Like News" now listed.[/QUOTE]I dont know about PS3's but my DSiXL was listed as very good and came brand new, the only thing wrong with it was the box flap was torn.

[quote name='Jimbo504']I bought a Kinect a few days ago using about $65 in trade-in credit, so $50 out of pocket. It doesn't ship til 2/2, and I should be getting some more credit before then, UPS should have delivered it NorAm today. If I click on "Change Payment", I can add $50 of the new credit to pay for the whole thing, right?[/QUOTE]

Do you have a Slim? If so, sell your AC adapter. I sold mine for $65.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I dont know about PS3's but my DSiXL was listed as very good and came brand new, the only thing wrong with it was the box flap was torn.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Thanks for the info; I didn't even know about Warehouse Deals until yesterday.

How long do I have to cancel something? I just grabbed a 4G Slim Kinect Bundle for $227 (using my $20 credit from Living Social) and it isn't expected to ship until the 4th.
Do I have that long to cancel it? Up until they start preparing it for shipment?
And also, what would happen to the $20 credit if I cancel it. Gone?

I want a slim because my console keeps Red Ringing. I figure, get a 4gig, open my 250 gig HDD and swap it out into a new enclosure. I can sell the Kinect, since I already have one, so there is a bit more money I can recoup and bring the total down. Just wondering though, in case I can't sweet talk the wife into allowing it.

Noooooooo! My PS3 BF bundle is supposed to get here tomorrow, but I just checked UPS and now it says:
Weather conditions might delay delivery of this shipment. This is the most current information available. Please track again later for status updates.

I'm so impatient, I want it now! Besides just playing it, I'm very anxious to see what condition it's in when it gets here! (cries)

[quote name='EYEL1NER']How long do I have to cancel something? I just grabbed a 4G Slim Kinect Bundle for $227 (using my $20 credit from Living Social) and it isn't expected to ship until the 4th.
Do I have that long to cancel it? Up until they start preparing it for shipment?
And also, what would happen to the $20 credit if I cancel it. Gone?

I want a slim because my console keeps Red Ringing. I figure, get a 4gig, open my 250 gig HDD and swap it out into a new enclosure. I can sell the Kinect, since I already have one, so there is a bit more money I can recoup and bring the total down. Just wondering though, in case I can't sweet talk the wife into allowing it.[/QUOTE]

So you're the one who swiped that from me ;) haha

I am not sure about the warehouse deals but I preordered LBP 2 right before my ps3 got burned up in a car fire and I got a refund for the $25 dollars in credit that I had along with the rest of the money when I cancelled it before it shipped. In fact I am pretty sure that they do not bill you until it ships so you should be fine.

[quote name='HunteR7411']For almost half off, its worth checking out the damage of that scratch![/QUOTE]I'm pretty certain the scratch will be on the outer box and not the console :D

Nobody wants a copy of Starcraft 2? $30 is pretty cheap IMO

[quote name='BShea']So you're the one who swiped that from me ;) haha[/QUOTE]
If it was about 10 minutes ago, then yes. Sorry about that.
I've been wanting one for a while and I saw a couple posts up that for some things, it's better to check the item page rather than the WD store front on Amazon, the $51 to $9,999 page, which is where I usually check. So I decided to look at the 360 page specifically and BOOM! There one was.

To tell you the truth, I am not sure if I should have got it or not. My console is red ringed right now and I am using a buddies, so I have to connect to Live to play dlc and stuff, due to licenses. Plus, I have a ton of stuff queued up to download, but it is set to DL to my old console, once again due to licenses I am assuming.
So I really want it. But it was definitely an impulse buy.
I just saw it available, realized I had that $20 credit I paid $10 for, and immediately bought it without thinking.

But I am warming up to getting it. Just hope someone on Craigslist wants a Kinect for $100 (or maybe a bit more, depending on what they are going for).

[quote name='EYEL1NER']If it was about 10 minutes ago, then yes. Sorry about that.
I've been wanting one for a while and I saw a couple posts up that for some things, it's better to check the item page rather than the WD store front on Amazon, the $51 to $9,999 page, which is where I usually check. So I decided to look at the 360 page specifically and BOOM! There one was.

To tell you the truth, I am not sure if I should have got it or not. My console is red ringed right now and I am using a buddies, so I have to connect to Live to play dlc and stuff, due to licenses. Plus, I have a ton of stuff queued up to download, but it is set to DL to my old console, once again due to licenses I am assuming.
So I really want it. But it was definitely an impulse buy.
I just saw it available, realized I had that $20 credit I paid $10 for, and immediately bought it without thinking.

But I am warming up to getting it. Just hope someone on Craigslist wants a Kinect for $100 (or maybe a bit more, depending on what they are going for).[/QUOTE]

There is no apologizing on CAG! Its a dog eat dog world out there for deals! ;) Just good to see that a lot of us are coming out ahead than the SD users.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']I'm pretty certain the scratch will be on the outer box and not the console :D

Nobody wants a copy of Starcraft 2? $30 is pretty cheap IMO[/QUOTE]

Once it comes in, can you let me know if the scratch is on the unit or the outer box?

Why are so many PS3's and other consoles popping up on Warehouse? Are all of these consoles ones that were bought on Amazon and returned? Why are so many people returning consoles. Just curious...

[quote name='phishhead220']Why are so many PS3's and other consoles popping up on Warehouse? Are all of these consoles ones that were bought on Amazon and returned? Why are so many people returning consoles. Just curious...[/QUOTE]

They've been popping up forever now. And they're usually ones that people opened and decided they didn't want. But more often than not too, people get brand new consoles with dented boxes.

[quote name='mr_bungle']They've been popping up forever now. And they're usually ones that people opened and decided they didn't want. But more often than not too, people get brand new consoles with dented boxes.[/QUOTE]I was actually one of those people who sent returned a PS3 because of a damaged box a few weeks back. Chances are that the PS3 itself wasn't damaged but I didn't want to take any chances and so I had it exchanged with one that had a fresh lookin box. :D

[quote name='Thaster']I was actually one of those people who sent returned a PS3 because of a damaged box a few weeks back. Chances are that the PS3 itself wasn't damaged but I didn't want to take any chances and so I had it exchanged with one that had a fresh lookin box. :D[/QUOTE]

And you probably helped out a fellow cag along the way. So it was a win/win for you:applause:

[quote name='mr_bungle']And you probably helped out a fellow cag along the way. So it was a win/win for you:applause:[/QUOTE]Haha. That's exactly how I thought about it! I might have made someones day in an indirect way. This thread sure does wonders.

[quote name='Thaster']I was actually one of those people who sent returned a PS3 because of a damaged box a few weeks back. Chances are that the PS3 itself wasn't damaged but I didn't want to take any chances and so I had it exchanged with one that had a fresh lookin box. :D[/QUOTE]

At least you got a box when you received your ps3, when I ordered one through AWD it didn't even come in a retail box, just wrapped in bubble wrap and brown paper.

Has anybody ever ordered an LCD tv from warehouse deals? How does the Squaretrade warranty work? Im really tempted to buy a new tv from there but i wanna make sure that the warranty will at least cover the item incase it breaks down on me.

What is the warranty Amazon provides its customers when purchasing an unlocked cell phone whether it be from AWD or NEW?

Is it common to have so Many systems up at the same time? I'm seeing at least 7 Wiis up for sale..and how common is it to see a Kinect for sale? Just curious cause I've been wanting both if these for awhile now.

[quote name='Vap']Is it common to have so Many systems up at the same time? I'm seeing at least 7 Wiis up for sale..and how common is it to see a Kinect for sale? Just curious cause I've been wanting both if these for awhile now.[/QUOTE]

fairly common. just keep checking this thread and you'll find both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back