Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']I said enjoy. Jeez[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Matedawg11']Lol and they said go fuck yourself...and enjoy..jeez ;)[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause:

[quote name='Luxuria']I'm hoping for another 20 buck Castlevania. Wish I had pulled the trigger last time. x.x[/QUOTE]

me too. but with my backlog I might as well wait for it to be $20 brand new.

[quote name='mitch079']35.96 PS3 - not specific, not from Amazon deals...3.99 shipping

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used[quote name='AJVtony831']ordered this yesterday and got a cancellation email today lol oh well[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Don't take this personally, but I breathed a sigh of relief. I missed that post by less than 15 minutes yesterday and I would have kicked myself endlessly if it had turned out to be legit
9.gif

for anyone who has purchased a kinect bundle w/ console....

does the kinect come with a power adapter for use with the older consoles??

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Thanks dude... any chance you remember how much?[/QUOTE]

it's been there i think for as much as 38.99 but as cheap as 26.99 just this month

[quote name='AJVtony831']it's been there i think for as much as 38.99 but as cheap as 26.99 just this month[/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks for the helpful and timely responses dude, hopefully I'll be able to get it for sub $30...

[quote name='deathcab']for anyone who has purchased a kinect bundle w/ console....

does the kinect come with a power adapter for use with the older consoles??[/QUOTE]
I don't believe that it comes with the cord. Just the stand alone Kinects.

[quote name='blkjckss']My 97 dollar kinect was new. Just a heads up for you guys. It had a cut on the box and that was all.[/QUOTE]

How did you land one? Did you just follow this thread? I'm looking to score that same kind of deal, cause I have some Amazon gift credit burning a hole in my virtual pocket.

[quote name='SteveGo']How did you land one? Did you just follow this thread? I'm looking to score that same kind of deal, cause I have some Amazon gift credit burning a hole in my virtual pocket.[/QUOTE]
There've been a crapload of Kinect deals in this thread the last few days.

[quote name='TraBuch']There've been a crapload of Kinect deals in this thread the last few days.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'll just keep an eye on this thread. Thanks.

[quote name='SteveGo']Cool, I'll just keep an eye on this thread. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

The thing that I did which worked well was to just go on Amazon and consistently search for "Kinect" like every so often. The Warehouse deals will show up under the Used/New section. That's how I scored my Kinect/360 Bundle

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You do realize that Radio Shack is clearing out the DS Lites for $75-76 and you could likely get a truly new one in store without having to wait for it to ship, right?:D

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3371157[/QUOTE]

lol damn iatca...are you ever going to stop posting woulda coulda shoulda on old deals that have been deader than dirt for quite some time? lol but it does crack me up when you play mr knowledgable with old deals...

sder's cleaned these out within hours of the last round of clearance being reported... way before christmas....

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You do realize that Radio Shack is clearing out the DS Lites for $75-76 and you could likely get a truly new one in store without having to wait for it to ship, right?:D

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3371157[/QUOTE]
Yeah, good luck with that (to anyone). If they aren't gone now, then you need to play the lottery.

No stores within 250 miles of my house have any. Apparently, most of them haven't sold the DS Lite for years (yet RS's website said they had it... :bomb:).

[quote name='blkjckss']My 97 dollar kinect was new. Just a heads up for you guys. It had a cut on the box and that was all.[/QUOTE]

Does that count a $20 living social gift card or was it straight up $97?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Has anyone seen Kinect Sports pop up on here?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but AWD cancelled my order for $29.99 used - very good, but I keep seeing used - like new ones for $37 ish :(

[quote name='donut']lol damn iatca...are you ever going to stop posting woulda coulda shoulda on old deals that have been deader than dirt for quite some time? lol but it does crack me up when you play mr knowledgable with old deals...

sder's cleaned these out within hours of the last round of clearance being reported... way before christmas....[/QUOTE]
You never know. There may still be SOME out there someplace.:booty:

That speaker looks pretty awesome.

I'm putting myself on a strict no-DQ stuff except for DQ6 shopping ban. This weekend I've bought DQM: Joker and DQH: Rocket Slime from Amazon's Warehouse, just because I wanted them to go in my collection.

So..... no Dead Space 2 at all yet, right? I'm sure somebody would've screamed and yelled about it if it surfaced. Wouldn't mind a good deal on the CE. Off hand - is the Plasma Cutter repro decent at all?

[quote name='jupiterjones']So..... no Dead Space 2 at all yet, right? I'm sure somebody would've screamed and yelled about it if it surfaced. Wouldn't mind a good deal on the CE. Off hand - is the Plasma Cutter repro decent at all?[/QUOTE]
My friend got the CE and I took him to pick it up. I was very surprised at how tiny the box was and the lithograph is a joke! The plasma cutter is well :booty:

Honestly, as a stand alone item I feel even $5 would be too much for it.

What have been CAGs methods for returning defective items from WHD? The Eye that came with my Move SB has very loose tension. However, when I try to go through the return process there is no option for replacement, i'd need to pay shipping to return, etc. Should I email CS first?
Any thoughts?

Although I've never returned any hardware/accessories you definitely should not have to pay for return shipping if you select Defective as the reason. And you have no replacement option for Warehouse deals. Refund only but they provide a return label or offer the option to credit your account if you ship it on your own. You should be able to just go through the normal online return process. The only time I had to contact CS was when they had the wrong game disc in the case for one game I ordered.

Not a warehouse deal but I just got a new PS3 320GB Move Bundle for a third party seller on Amazon for $307+$10 shipping so $317. Seller has no ratings but seemed to have a lot of them available because it was up for awhile. The seller was malvexco which I searched for and brought up an Electronics store in Rhode Island which is the same location the seller is shipping from so hopefully this is legit.

If not I get my money back anyways :lol:.

[quote name='BackInBlack']What have been CAGs methods for returning defective items from WHD? The Eye that came with my Move SB has very loose tension. However, when I try to go through the return process there is no option for replacement, i'd need to pay shipping to return, etc. Should I email CS first?
Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Contact customer service and they will either offer a discount if you keep it or a full refund if you return it. Since it is a "clearance item" they can not offer a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back