Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zizo79']$259.99 not bad[/QUOTE]

I am debating. I already have a 250g slim and wonder if I should get the bundle. Someone go get this one to help me out.

250GB kinect bundle was 278.99 when I clicked through. Not as good a price as other people have posted, but I jumped on it anyway. Listed as "very good," but it's launch day, so the contents logically have to be new, right?

Delivery estimate: Nov. 10... :/
Hoping it goes through, though. This will be my first 360 - been waiting to snag a deal like this forever!

I actually jumped on a Kinect bundle 250 GB without checking the description. Is there anyway to check it out ? I also had $40 in promotional credit which did not apply to my order ,only the gift cards did ! Weird

[quote name='zizo79']I actually jumped on a Kinect bundle 250 GB without checking the description. Is there anyway to check it out ? I also had $40 in promotional credit which did not apply to my order ,only the gift cards did ! Weird[/QUOTE]

It's my understanding that promotional credit only applies to new items sold from amazon.com, but gift cards work everywhere. I also have $20 promo credit, but I've never been allowed to use it at WHD.

Also, go into your orders page and you can at least check what the listed condition was. ("View order details")

[quote name='zizo79']I actually jumped on a Kinect bundle 250 GB without checking the description. Is there anyway to check it out ? I also had $40 in promotional credit which did not apply to my order ,only the gift cards did ! Weird[/QUOTE]

Yeah if this is the same one I was gonna buy it was "used" but still had "shrink wrap" and just a dented box. I am on my second 360 and was considering a third only because this new falcon chip one already had RROD - but in reality my 360 still works, It's just I don't want to pay MS another $100 when this 360 breaks *again* so I figured I would buy another 360. It was a really good price though the Kinect unit is worthless to me till better games are out for it like Steel Battalian.

well, this what I got:
"Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6JLZ2

We've cancelled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience."
Now Who got it ??? lol a CAGer for sure lol

[quote name='zizo79']well, this what I got:
"Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6JLZ2

We've cancelled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience."
Now Who got it ??? lol a CAGer for sure lol[/QUOTE]

That happened yesterday with a Fable 3 I bought.

So, whoever picked up Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World for $16, thanks. And to whoever picked up Dokapon Kingdom for $14 (sp?) thanks as well.

Both of those I was on the fence about, and within 5 minutes they were sold. I've still got $85 in Amazon credit saved up thanks to you.

[quote name='Altanis']So, whoever picked up Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World for $16, thanks. And to whoever picked up Dokapon Kingdom for $14 (sp?) thanks as well.

Both of those I was on the fence about, and within 5 minutes they were sold. I've still got $85 in Amazon credit saved up thanks to you.[/QUOTE]
Same here ..I was happy about getting a Kinect bundle for $259 but hey I am ready now lol

[quote name='andrewdezzy']a like new PS3 160gb just popped up for 213.99 so i bought it... hope it's nice![/QUOTE]

i bought a "very good" 160gb ps3 few weeks ago for 200. Thing looked brand new. you shouldn't have any problems.

Received another game from these warehouse storefront. Been very impressed with the used game quality and shipping protection.

Games looks brand new and come complete... I'm going to have to add amazon to my used game buy list.

Dang I really wish I could have gotten one of those Kinects for $89.. I currently have an unopened one that I am tempted to open already.. However the $150+ tax still feels like too much for me.. If I could get one for $89 I would be quite happy :)

$39 Rock Band 3 (PS3) arrived yesterday in it's good, barely used condition.

$240 PS3 Slim 120 GB arrived today also in it's good, barely used condition.

I'm happy with both purchases. :)

-FrankCastleAZ

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FrankCastleAZ']$39 Rock Band 3 (PS3) arrived yesterday in it's good, barely used condition.

$140 PS3 Slim 120 GB arrived today also in it's good, barely used condition.

I'm happy with both purchases. :)

-FrankCastleAZ[/QUOTE]

$140 PS3? You lucky SOB, gratz LOL

[quote name='kataztrophik']$140 PS3? You lucky SOB, gratz LOL[/QUOTE]

[quote name='panasonic']no way, must be a typo maybe $240[/QUOTE]

OOPS!...... I'm tired tonight.
It was $240.

Edit made

-FrankCastleAZ

I think they have gone down to $150 or 160 so $140 isn't too unreasonable. I haven't seen them drop below 200 in months though, and I thought Frank found the only one that did =p

[quote name='panasonic']almost bought it but it will come with a $50 giftcard for a new one at gold box time.[/QUOTE]what do you mean? $400 with $50 GC vs $313? and when is this special deal happening?

[quote name='tlwizard']Interesting. Thanks for the info. Still think 313 is a better deal than 400. Looks like someone grabbed it.[/QUOTE]

It's not bad, but I was hoping for better. There's a deal for the Move Bundle right now for 79.99 with a $25 Pass bonus offer from Gamestop, so the Move Bundle's value to me at the moment is like $60, which means the 320gb PS3 is $250, which isn't that great. If they had this bundle for like 270-280, I'd snap it up real quick =)

[quote name='kataztrophik']It's not bad, but I was hoping for better. There's a deal for the Move Bundle right now for 79.99 with a $25 Pass bonus offer from Gamestop, so the Move Bundle's value to me at the moment is like $60, which means the 320gb PS3 is $250, which isn't that great. If they had this bundle for like 270-280, I'd snap it up real quick =)[/QUOTE]I think I managed to get my bundle last week for $287. Showed up opened but brand new, everything inside sealed and never registered. It's true what people say, it really is a lot quieter than the original model. Pleasantly surprised.

[quote name='tlwizard']I think I managed to get my bundle last week for $287. Showed up opened but brand new, everything inside sealed and never registered. It's true what people say, it really is a lot quieter than the original model. Pleasantly surprised.[/QUOTE]

I felt the cd drive is much louder than my launch system.

[quote name='zizo79']I feel like we will not see a good deal on consoles in a long time...[/QUOTE]

Are you speaking about on Amazon's Warehouse, or in general? I'm seeing a good number of console deals already starting to pop up outside of Amazon ($150 PSP Go, $200 limited wii with kmart rewards), etc.

Same here I saw a 160gb ps3 for $220 (like new) not a while back, many great deals on systems. Am looking forward for a Reach 360

[quote name='zizo79']Is there a specific time when these bundle start showing up ?[/QUOTE]

Everything shows up at random times.

DSCF0423.jpg

[quote name='zizo79']I have been waiting for a Kinect Bundle all day..[/QUOTE]

Me too.. Now I have to go to work.. I am sure one will come up when I am gone haha. Ah well.

[quote name='jd10984']Me too.. Now I have to go to work.. I am sure one will come up when I am gone haha. Ah well.[/QUOTE]
I now know to not hesitate as soon as one pops up..

[quote name='mr_bungle']Did you get the newports and cigarette lighter from AWD too?[/QUOTE]

lol i was waiting for someone to mention that

Used- Acceptable Newport Cigarettes

[quote name='Lord Fitz Chivalry']Used- Acceptable Newport Cigarettes[/QUOTE]

"All items included but downloadable content might be redeemed"

True story. My buddy used to work at a mom n pop video store, there was this cigarette sitting outside the window between the concrete that seals brick. I started working there a couple months later, it was still just sitting there. One night after I'd been there for a month or so a guy brings his movies back, looks at the cigarette, does a double take, picks it up, lights it up and starts smoking. No telling how long it'd been there :lol:

[quote name='earvcunanan']PSP 3000s never show up. Argh...[/QUOTE]

They do show up. Mostly the bundles do but I've seen just the system as well.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Why would you want a 3000 over the original two models?[/QUOTE]

3000 has an anti-reflective screen, no more ghosting effects (seen in 2000 models, and gives PSP games much more vibrant colors. Plus I believe it is the only model that can play games in 333hz due to having more RAM, meaning games load much faster and perform better IIRC. And there's always the optional TV-out via component as well.

[quote name='kataztrophik']It's not bad, but I was hoping for better. There's a deal for the Move Bundle right now for 79.99 with a $25 Pass bonus offer from Gamestop, so the Move Bundle's value to me at the moment is like $60, which means the 320gb PS3 is $250, which isn't that great. If they had this bundle for like 270-280, I'd snap it up real quick =)[/QUOTE]
What is this move deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back