Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just received my PS3 160gb like new that I paid $214 last Friday. The box was a little beat up on the corners but everything inside was in perfect condition. Looked like everything was brand new. Very pleased with this purchase.

[quote name='andrewdezzy']Well I just received my PS3 160gb like new that I paid $214 last Friday. The box was a little beat up on the corners but everything inside was in perfect condition. Looked like everything was brand new. Very pleased with this purchase.[/QUOTE]
Congrats !! Hopefully I will get lucky tonight...

[quote name='Muthafodder']PS3 Lost Planet 2 - $13.99
PS3 Castlevania LoS - $43.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on the Lost Planet 2 price. Picked it up. probably getting flipped to Gamestop with 2 others game for the 10 dollar extra trade in credit.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']Thanks for the heads up on the Lost Planet 2 price. Picked it up. probably getting flipped to Gamestop with 2 others game for the 10 dollar extra trade in credit.[/QUOTE]

Eh, it was reported getting only $12 at Gamestop a month ago. I don't see much of a flip there...

[quote name='Rozz']Eh, it was reported getting only $12 at Gamestop a month ago. I don't see much of a flip there...[/QUOTE]

It's 10 now for trade in. But I have 2 other games that I won for 360 (a system I dont have) for free, worth 5 a piece. 20 + 10 Extra = 30 dollars in credit. 16.01 Profit.

(PS3) 3D Dot Game Heroes - $15.99 (Like New, FSSS)

Cheapest I've seen this was yesterday at $20.99 (Granted it was $21 new at the time) and would have jumped on this had everything else in my cart not increased by $5+ or gone out of stock.

Grats to any other who can pull the trigger on this.

Cant believe lost planet 2 fell that fast and low.

it is going at amazon for 20 and 13 in the warehouse...
hmmm :whistle2:k
dont know what to think of this game

[quote name='thresherhorn'](PS3) 3D Dot Game Heroes - $15.99 (Like New, FSSS)

Cheapest I've seen this was yesterday at $20.99 (Granted it was $21 new at the time) and would have jumped on this had everything else in my cart not increased by $5+ or gone out of stock.

Grats to any other who can pull the trigger on this.[/QUOTE]
UGH. I want to (was on the fence when GF had it for $20) but I know there will be some epic deal on black friday where i can snag it for $10 or something.

[quote name='thresherhorn'](PS3) 3D Dot Game Heroes - $15.99 (Like New, FSSS)

Grats to any other who can pull the trigger on this.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I've been wanting to get this game for a while.

[quote name='musicjunkie']UGH. I want to (was on the fence when GF had it for $20) but I know there will be some epic deal on black friday where i can snag it for $10 or something.[/QUOTE]

Partially the reason I didn't jump on it. $15 is my "if I have a couple other games in my cart to get to $25 and get free shipping I'll grab this" price.

And yea, I'd like to see a $10 price tag come BF, but only time will tell. :D

I just missed out on a 250gb Halo Reach 360 about 15 minutes ago.. $259.99 I went to buy it but someone beat me to it :(

[quote name='jd10984']I just missed out on a 250gb Halo Reach 360 about 15 minutes ago.. $259.99 I went to buy it but someone beat me to it :([/QUOTE] It's crazy how fast these things can go. Someone beat me to a kinect bundle last week after placing an order and all.

[quote name='zizo79']It's crazy how fast these things can go. Someone beat me to a kinect bundle last week after placing an order and all.[/QUOTE]

Ya I know. I thought I finally lucked out and like that I missed it by a few seconds.

[quote name='jd10984']Ya I know. I thought I finally lucked out and like that I missed it by a few seconds.[/QUOTE]
I really need an Xbox to play some Black Ops and stop being a cheapass lol

[quote name='kataztrophik']LOL naturally. Why even pre-order when you can just get all the damaged box goods for cheaper =p[/QUOTE]
I know now... but I still got mine cheap from Amazon $49.99 with a $20 credit

[quote name='zizo79']I know now... but I still got mine cheap from Amazon $49.99 with a $20 credit[/QUOTE]

Not bad, I got mine for 44.44 with a $20 credit. LOL But then I also picked up a hardened for PS3 that was 79.99 with $20 credit :(

And now I just added a prestige edition to the mix. I'm actually kinda excited about the RC car now =p

Sigh just missed the hardened edition.. I wasnt going to buy it at all but thats a great price ughhh! Why must I miss everything? I added it to my cart and went to buy it only for it to already be sold..

All I am waiting for a Kinect Bundle and I am set but it seems like they aren't too many showing up on WD lately..

I have to be up for work in 4 hrs.. But I think I will hold out another 15 or 20 minutes in hope they add some more black ops for the 360... Any edition..

Well I ended up with fallout for 31.99.. Cant complain, I have been wanting to pick it up but I really did not want to pay over $30.. Like that those are all gone now too..

[quote name='genfuyung']Had the fucking tab open hoping for black ops on 360 and I still missed it. Unbelieveable.[/QUOTE]
These Warehouse deals go very fast and not guaranteed even if you a confirmation email sometimes

[quote name='genfuyung']I cant believe so many people are awake this late and scouring the warehouse deals site.[/QUOTE]

LOL its like 3 of us awake and replying on this thread. And like 500 lurkers... =p

[quote name='kataztrophik']LOL its like 3 of us awake and replying on this thread. And like 500 lurkers... =p[/QUOTE]
Well I'd like to think I speak for the three of us when I say fuck them.

[quote name='genfuyung']I cant believe so many people are awake this late and scouring the warehouse deals site.[/QUOTE]

same thing, i thought everyone would be playing black ops and tonight will be the night i get a ps3 or something

[quote name='finstersucks']same thing, i thought everyone would be playing black ops and tonight will be the night i get a ps3 or something[/QUOTE]

ROFL that's kinda the reason I'm on the site. I'm hoping traffic would be low...

I made the mistake of checking before I turned in for the night low and behold I see the black ops deal, barely miss out on it.. Score on Fallout (still considering canceling since 31.99 is a little more than I wanted to pay) I am still keeping an eye out for another Black ops deal.. Yay for having to be up in 4 hrs for work!! :)

[quote name='genfuyung']Well I'd like to think I speak for the three of us when I say fuck them.[/QUOTE] LOL I was actually sleeping (passed out on Nyquil) and just got woken up by my iPhone's beeps

[quote name='zizo79']LOL I was actually sleeping (passed out on Nyquil) and just got woken up by my iPhone's beeps[/QUOTE]
Would you share your method of getting the iphone to beep when a game comes in stock?

[quote name='Mikocouch']Fallout New Vegas PS3 $33.99[/QUOTE]
Seeing as I don't see that in the just arrived section, is the only way to get what you want to have that specific items "used" page?

[quote name='genfuyung']Would you share your method of getting the iphone to beep when a game comes in stock?[/QUOTE]
I am actually subscribed to this thread so I get an email everytime someone posts that is all.

I am curious since this is my first time buying from the warehouse.. How is the quality of the games? it said used- like new.. So are they still sealed? Or just opened and returned?

[quote name='zizo79']I am actually subscribed to this thread so I get an email everytime someone posts that is all.[/QUOTE]

Same, now stop posting if you don't have deals. I'm tired of deleting the email that comes in every 30 seconds.

[quote name='Mikocouch']Fallout New Vegas PS3 $33.99[/QUOTE]

"Medium cut on boxed set case. Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing. Item not in the original case."

The part about the case is sort of discouraging...

Well I'm giving up and going to bed...which means that another black ops deal should pop up within the next few minutes. Good luck everyone.

Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Large mark on boxed set case. Manufacturer shrink-wrapped. . All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and a 30-day return policy. Thats what it said for mine.. Hrm... is the downloadable content worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back