Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jd10984']hrm I really want that halo 360.. But its $100 more than I want to spend.[/QUOTE]

This. Especially since i have $125 sitting in Amazon Gift Card's

[quote name='zizo79']Didn't they go for $250 last week? I have been waiting for a Kinect bundle since last week with no luck.[/QUOTE]

I believe a few went for $240.

[quote name='jd10984']I believe a few went for $240.[/QUOTE]
I hope that they aren't jacking up prices again lol from $240 to $360 ...

[quote name='zizo79']I hope that they aren't jacking up prices again lol from $240 to $360 ...[/QUOTE]

Ya it is definitely a possibility :(

[quote name='adawg555']I got two Black Ops today. Must be lucky. One for me and one for a friend.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I have been trying for 2 days now.. I have JUST missed out 3 times now.. All by a matter of either seconds (the hardened edition I got in my cart but it sold when I went to buy it) and a couple of minutes on the others..

well, if anyone was wondering, the console shipping is still taking a while. I ordered kinect bundle SAT AM and it's been in "shipping soon" status for days. delivery est is 15th-18th, doubt it now. just hope I don't get one of those infamous "cancel options" I've heard about on here

[quote name='uEih']How are you finding that? I click on your link and i see it but when i go to the OP's post and click on those links i can't find any consoles at all.[/QUOTE]

The link in the op is the last one to be updated, and with deals like this you have to go directly to the source, i've bookmarked the page for each used console and games i'm watching, that's like 20 pages i've bookmarked.

[quote name='zizo79']Thanks a lot ...You already got one right ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah Zizo79 i didn't want to say anything until i tried it out to make sure everything worked, it came in mint condition (250gb xbox 360 kinect bundle $260), one corner of the box was pushed in, either dropped or something, everything inside was fine and works great. I'll keep my eye out for you.

The only thing i'm looking to buy is a Halo Reach Xbox because i'm a fan of the series, a hardened edition Black ops for 360, and a couple kinect games.

I almost bit on the holiday bundle and then it got sold out...WTF ? Amazon is sold out of regular 360 slims and the holiday ones..

[quote name='Muthafodder']Is a like new Halo Reach bundle for 359 a good deal?[/QUOTE]

i mean, in a sense it is. you're saving 40 + tax. but at the same time, it's been had for i think 259 through amazon warehouse before. so its really up to you. you can have patience and maybe get it cheaper, or so the 40+ right now.

Halo Reach LE system, 359.99. That's not as much of a discount as past systems have been, right?

These are backordered until Nov. 13, but they seem to have more than 1.

Weird... I guess these were in stock earlier today as well? i swear I've been refreshing since this morning and it just showed up for me now...

whats different about the halo reach bundle that other gaming bundles to make it so expensive? does it come with kinect or something too?

It comes with a Halo themed silver 360, two Halo themed controllers, and the game

halo-reach-bundle-rm-eng.jpg

[quote name='likenew']whats different about the halo reach bundle that other gaming bundles to make it so expensive? does it come with kinect or something too?[/QUOTE]

The MW2 console was a deal since the 250 drive was not out yet. The reach console is closer to buying everything separate. so not much of a deal. I'm holding out for a GOW console next year :D

Just got my Black Ops Prestige Edition in today's UPS deliveries. Box is slightly dented on one corner, but everything inside is perfect. Was just playing with the RC Car, it actually is built fairly well. It has quite a bit of speed to it, but the camera isn't that great which is to be expected. Time to sell the game and extra goodies to pay for the RC Car itself LOL

Could a whole day go by with no black ops showing up in the warehouse? I have to leave in 30 minutes so I suspect black ops will show up in about 45.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Just got my Black Ops Prestige Edition in today's UPS deliveries. Box is slightly dented on one corner, but everything inside is perfect. Was just playing with the RC Car, it actually is built fairly well. It has quite a bit of speed to it, but the camera isn't that great which is to be expected. Time to sell the game and extra goodies to pay for the RC Car itself LOL[/QUOTE]
I'm curious, how much did you pay for it?

[quote name='kataztrophik']88.99! :)[/QUOTE]
Awesome. I paid less for the Modern Warfare 2 Prestige awhile back, but almost a year after it was released.

i am hating warehouse deals now none of the links in the op update in a timely fashion.(at no fault of the op its just amazons site) and i try to create like home screen icons on my iphone so i can click them and get deals quick, but those never seem to update either. I just cant find good deals ever. its more of a tease than anything else

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Weren't you waiting for a Kinect bundle? Why didn't you grab it lol. Oh and there is no credit for items purchased from Warehouse Deals[/QUOTE]
I just posted it to maybe steer some competition away lol So I can get the 250GB bundle lol

[quote name='bredbu']i am hating warehouse deals now none of the links in the op update in a timely fashion.(at no fault of the op its just amazons site) and i try to create like home screen icons on my iphone so i can click them and get deals quick, but those never seem to update either. I just cant find good deals ever. its more of a tease than anything else[/QUOTE]

It's like a lottery.......

Got one of the Black Ops today (I love Prime). Interestingly, it came in a White Wii game case, but the insert, manual, and game are all Xbox 360. It even came with a 2 day Gold Trial card. It was re-shrink wrapped, but everything was in complete Mint condition. I'll update on how the second copy looks tomorrow.

[quote name='mr_bungle']DANGIT...I would have bitten on that. Geez, that's basically a 4GB 360 with a free Kinect plus $40 credit!!![/QUOTE]
It is back in stock ...

[quote name='bredbu']i am hating warehouse deals now none of the links in the op update in a timely fashion.(at no fault of the op its just amazons site) and i try to create like home screen icons on my iphone so i can click them and get deals quick, but those never seem to update either. I just cant find good deals ever. its more of a tease than anything else[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i wish Amazon would fix their site... Not only do pages not update properly, the "Sort by price" feature is completely broken.

[quote name='zizo79']Man $304 250GB from 3rd party seller...should I bit or not ?[/QUOTE]

Essentially a free Kinect. It's a new seller though, so not sure if it's a scam or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back