Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Spy Hunter and NBA Street from FedEx today. Both were really good shape, and the manuals on each still had the registration card for each game. That really surprised me. They were re-sealed, but it wasn't the annoying original seal like brand new games have, but the obviously re-sealed plastic that opened and was easily removed.

Now, to figure out why UPS refuses to send off my DSi from Jacksonville when it's supposed to be delivered today. The last thing I want to do is fight with UPS and Amazon on Thanksgiving.

Snagged GT5 for $34.99 and a PS Move Navigation Controller for $15.99. Both in acceptable condition and had no description :whistle2:#

Regardless, can't complain for the price.

Why is it that I always miss the copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy. I swear it's just not in the cards for me to own this game.

[quote name='Phenomic']Why is it that I always miss the copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy. I swear it's just not in the cards for me to own this game.[/QUOTE]

How much do they go for on there? Never seen one listed before.

[quote name='Phenomic']Why is it that I always miss the copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy. I swear it's just not in the cards for me to own this game.[/QUOTE]
Life hates people from Tallahassee. We get shafted by a bad Kmart, and get shafted in general. It's because it's the cesspool of the state (the capital).

I just checked out the Warehouse.... did every Nintendo-published Wii title jump in price or what? SMG2 was $30 at one point, now it's $38, among everything else.

[quote name='BriGuy27']How much do they go for on there? Never seen one listed before.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how much Amazon Warehouse usually sells them for but I picked up a copy last week for $45 from Amazon Warehouse while other sellers on Amazon usually sell it for $60ish used. It arrived yesterday in mint condition.

[quote name='bk187']I'm not sure how much Amazon Warehouse usually sells them for but I picked up a copy last week for $45 from Amazon Warehouse while other sellers on Amazon usually sell it for $60ish used. It arrived yesterday in mint condition.[/QUOTE]

Any idea how often these show up?

[quote name='Fire_Thief']lucky ninja! you must gots you some money.[/QUOTE]

Damn fun game and that's actually pretty cheap for a Ps1 title that has some decent rarity. I think my copy was 60. I missed out on Destiny 1 that was put up today also and probably would have bitten on that.

[quote name='enufs8d']finally got a 320 move bundle. happy that i didnt have to settle for those 160 bf bundles!!![/QUOTE]
The funny thing is that I actually ordered a brand new 360 250GB kinect bundle at regular price then canceled it thinking that I will try my luck at WD. I finally scored one for $298 in a like new condition ! BF ain't got nothing on Warehouse deals lol

[quote name='enufs8d']so zizo you finally got your sought after item - kinect bundle - too?[/QUOTE]
Yes I did !:lol:

[quote name='enufs8d']damn. as soon i ordered the 320 move kit. i saw the 160 and ordered. decisions decisions[/QUOTE]
How much was the 320 GB move bundle? If you end up canceling it I might cancel my 160 order and grab that instead.

the 320 has been hovering at 299 give or take a few bucks. it s almos t the sam eprice of 160 + move bundle.

dont forget - theres madmen blu season 1-3, 9.99 each

[quote name='enufs8d']the 320 has been hovering at 299 give or take a few bucks. it s almos t the sam eprice of 160 + move bundle.

dont forget - theres madmen blu season 1-3, 9.99 each[/QUOTE]
320GB has a better resale value due to the large drive

Damn it on the DSi. That's the bundle I was hoping to get...and it's $20 less almost than I paid for the Black one alone.

Mine was supposed to be delivered today, but fucking UPS decided to hold it for a couple extra days.

so you really have to wait to get confirmation email before you know you "really" ordered it? i remember reading some bs cancellation stuff that they can pull.

[quote name='enufs8d']the 320 has been hovering at 299 give or take a few bucks. it s almos t the sam eprice of 160 + move bundle.

dont forget - theres madmen blu season 1-3, 9.99 each[/QUOTE]
You do make a good point as I haven't even come close to filling up my 80 Gig, doubt my secondary one I would need 320 GB.

Sucks I have a distribution center in my state so I have to pay tax for amazon.

So what email should I be looking for? I got an auto-confirm one.

What condition have the kinect sensors been showing up in? Have one of the $111.99 in my cart just wondering if I should buy it for my friend. I can return it for a full refund, right?

[quote name='BriGuy27']What condition have the kinect sensors been showing up in? Have one of the $111.99 in my cart just wondering if I should buy it for my friend. I can return it for a full refund, right?[/QUOTE]

Yep. But if it's in your cart, it's probably OOS now right?

[quote name='BriGuy27']What condition have the kinect sensors been showing up in? Have one of the $111.99 in my cart just wondering if I should buy it for my friend. I can return it for a full refund, right?[/QUOTE]
look again..they are gone

[quote name='mr_bungle']Yep. But if it's in your cart, it's probably OOS now right?[/QUOTE]

yep. I got owned. First time dealing with the warehouse I figured I wouldn't have long to buy it. Oh well. Live and learn!

[quote name='zizo79'] BF ain't got nothing on Warehouse deals lol[/QUOTE]

well said. now i can sleep in on bf .

well i caved and got the like new ps3 for $224. i was getting ready to buy the brand new bundle with uncharted 2, karate kid, pixel junk shooter, and $25 gift card for $300 today, but i figured saving the $75 would cover the cost of starting my ps3 collection. nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back