Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn...hope that Starter bundle goes to a CAG.

Anyone have the link for the PS Move Motion Controller? I remember it was up here a few weeks ago but I can't find it.

[quote name='refusedchaos']woohoo! Scored a Kinect bundle! Shipping Soon! :D[/QUOTE]

Which one did you get?

[quote name='zizo79']Which one did you get?[/QUOTE]
One of the $111.99 ones. It wouldn't let me add the $97 one to my cart, even though it was still on the page when I refreshed. I'm still happy though! :D

[quote name='refusedchaos']One of the $111.99 ones. It wouldn't let me add the $97 one to my cart, even though it was still on the page when I refreshed. I'm still happy though! :D[/QUOTE]
You probably got a nicer one..

Agghhh, the 4GB Kinect Bundle is gone! Hope a CAG got it, but that's what I've been on the lookout for. Grabbed a 250GB hard drive for $90 the other day, and I really prefer the 4GB look over the Elite.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Ya, whole pile of updates, 35 items on the $55-9999 page
$224 160 GB PS3
Lots of DSs, a $68 move bundle.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! Scored that Like-new PS3 for $224 flat, beats Gamestop's GoW bundle as I can get the Collection for $10 this week and didn't care too much for GoWIII after beating it!:D

[quote name='zizo79']The funny thing is that I actually ordered a brand new 360 250GB kinect bundle at regular price then canceled it thinking that I will try my luck at WD. I finally scored one for $298 in a like new condition ! BF ain't got nothing on Warehouse deals lol[/QUOTE]:applause:

Just thought I would throw this out there. There was a pretty big restock at around 4-5 pm today. Kind of nice that I don't have to stay up to 3-5 am anymore to get a decent restock. Hopefully they keep it this way.

[quote name='Lord Fitz Chivalry']:oops:[/QUOTE]

Your actions tonight are in direct contradiction with your name sir. Chivalry is dead, and you killed it. I mean sure I'm a dood, but how'd you know some kindly old woman wasn't going to try and buy this for her grandson before I swept in and grabbed it for myself? Now you're the villain instead of me. I hope you can live with that burden.

Nah but seriously if you did buy it congrats. I can't believe it showed up at that price. No way am I buying a 3DS at launch, I'm going to watch warehousedeals until one pops up.

[quote name='y2jasper']actually another quick question, what kind of video cable do the ps3's come with? will i need to buy an hdmi separately?[/QUOTE]

They come with composite cables. You will need to purchase a HDMI separately. I'll sell you one for 5 bucks + shipping =p

lol yeah i know hdmi is cheap, already had one picked out from monoprice, but i just wanted to make sure id actually need it before buying.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']gone

Lmao did you take that 40.99 one? I clicked the link it was there, click the used option - it was gone. Jeez.[/QUOTE]

Didnt that one not come in the original case? thats what it said in the description.

Awesome. I just grabbed Xbox 360 RB3 with Keyboard for $86.99. Small scratch/dent on the package. $45 dollars off is a hell of a deal.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']That move was already gone by the time i clicked the link. I pretty much won't own one until i can get it for about $75 or less.[/QUOTE]

A lot of lurkers in this thread!

[quote name='TVsRobLowe']Awesome. I just grabbed Xbox 360 RB3 with Keyboard for $86.99. Small scratch/dent on the package. $45 dollars off is a hell of a deal.[/QUOTE]
...And just recieved the cancellation notice. Thanks Warehouse Deals!

[quote name='dblchin01']74$ ps move missing box case
[/QUOTE]

Hey guys! I picked this up almost right away :). Kinda new to CAG (newly minted PS3 gamer!). My bad, didn't know I was supposed to post!

I'm excited for Moooooooove :bouncy:

[quote name='W2T']Hey guys! I picked this up almost right away :). Kinda new to CAG (newly minted PS3 gamer!). My bad, didn't know I was supposed to post!

I'm excited for Moooooooove :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Congrats man. I just happened to stumble upon a Kinect myself a few nights ago, I'm excited as well. AWD is great.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Congrats man. I just happened to stumble upon a Kinect myself a few nights ago, I'm excited as well. AWD is great.[/QUOTE]
As much as I love WD, I try not to tell everyone about them lol
My Kinect bundle is shipping soon..can't wait to play my free Dance Central game ! Damn, I am cheap..

[quote name='zizo79']As much as I love WD, I try not to tell everyone about them lol
My Kinect bundle is shipping soon..can't wait to play my free Dance Central game ! Damn, I am cheap..[/QUOTE]

Congratz!! i didn't know you found one, awesome.

[quote name='dblchin01']Congratz!! i didn't know you found one, awesome.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot. I got around 2:45AM on the 25th while I was playing COD. it is in a like new condition and it just got shipped. There were so many deals that night, I couldn't believe it but it has been dead since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back