Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zizo79']This is the weirdest thing ever: I sent an email to Amazon asking them to not leave my packages at the door anymore or to ask for a signature (my Xbox was left out at the door and could have been stolen easily because I live in a busy street). I get an email back saying they credited me 20% off my total. I do not know what to say anymore, Amazon keeps surprising me ! PS: I did not ask for anything[/QUOTE]

I'd consider doing this with my Wii that's coming if I wasn't worried about missing packages because I'm not home to sign them. 20% off is pretty amazing.

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']I'd consider doing this with my Wii that's coming if I wasn't worried about missing packages because I'm not home to sign them. 20% off is pretty amazing.[/QUOTE]

I actually just got another email stating that a charge of $59.80 will go back to my card! $239.19 for a 360 kinect bundle like new! Xmas came early for me!

[quote name='zizo79']This is the weirdest thing ever: I sent an email to Amazon asking them to not leave my packages at the door anymore or to ask for a signature (my Xbox was left out at the door and could have been stolen easily because I live in a busy street). I get an email back saying they credited me 20% off my total. I do not know what to say anymore, Amazon keeps surprising me ! PS: I did not ask for anything[/QUOTE]

When my PS3 was sent FedEx delivered it but it was actually opened in the box. Amazon credited me back the full amount! But, it was a fiasco because they thought I hadn't received it. So, I just called them and got $50 back. Decided I didn't want it, would rather have my BC 80GB instead, and sold it on eBay. The guy sends me a message back saying it doesn't work (shuts off after 5 min), so I had to refund him, now sending it back to AZ for hopefully the entire amount. Well, I came out even at least :cry:

On a lighter note, my Kinect seems to be working great. I love AWD so much. $96 for a Kinect? Rock on.

lol maybe i should tell them the same thing when my ps3 arrives (hopefully) tomorrow.

[quote name='y2jasper']lol maybe i should tell them the same thing when my ps3 arrives (hopefully) tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

You're going to email Amazon for the sole purpose of getting a discount on your item? You deserve to be slapped. >.

[quote name='kataztrophik']You're going to email Amazon for the sole purpose of getting a discount on your item? You deserve to be slapped. >.

[quote name='y2jasper']hey if amazon offers without me asking for it, i see no harm done.

although to be honest i have always been paranoid about the same thing. my ups guys never ask for delivery confirmation and just leave my items at my front door, where its clearly visible from the street. i mean i live in a good suburban area so there's very little foot traffic, but still having something as expensive as a console just sitting out there all day worries me.[/QUOTE]

Other than premeditating a email to Amazon before any issue even occurs? As a direct result of someone else posting that they received a discount from a similar email sent?

Maybe its just me, but I can't see myself doing that to Amazon or any other company for that matter. When companies' customer service turns to shit and fails to offer real solutions to real problems, I'll be sure to thank you for contributing.

[quote name='zizo79']my Xbox was left out at the door and could have been stolen easily because I live in a busy street[/QUOTE]

[quote name='y2jasper']i mean i live in a good suburban area so there's very little foot traffic[/QUOTE]

dohoho :lol:

i think some of the CS just love giving out amazon money...

i had rock band 3 come a day late was given a 20 buck gift card for being late a day and then they gave me a full refund on the game

I emailed them yesterday asking why i was being charged shipping for golden sun Ds when i had prime when i placed the order and was given a 20 buck credit .

i mostly think its a lack of people know what other workers are doing at amazon ... noone goes into the account to see what has been done so far

[quote name='kataztrophik']Other than premeditating a email to Amazon before any issue even occurs? As a direct result of someone else posting that they received a discount from a similar email sent?

Maybe its just me, but I can't see myself doing that to Amazon or any other company for that matter. When companies' customer service turns to shit and fails to offer real solutions to real problems, I'll be sure to thank you for contributing.[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely right..I am going to take down my comment!

It's a legit concern for big ticket items, but even though I have swarms of children that walk by my house every day, I'd be more concerned about repeatedly missing my valuable package.

A Wii should fit in my screen door...right? :|

It's supposed to flurry here tomorrow anyway, so I guess I can always follow the thieves' footprints.

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']It's a legit concern for big ticket items, but even though I have swarms of children that walk by my house every day, I'd be more concerned about repeatedly missing my valuable package.

It's supposed to flurry here tomorrow anyway, so I guess I can always follow the thieves' footprints.[/QUOTE]
There were times when UPS and Fedex both left packages in the rain. I mean even if they use a plastic bag to cover them, they still get wet.

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']

[/QUOTE]

If it's packaged from AZ, probably not. I'd say you'd be lucky to get one between a screen door even without packaging, tbh.

Just thought I'd post this because I saw it -- you can get Blazblue Continuum Shift for 29.99 on PS3, about ten dollars cheaper than a new copy from Amazon and cheaper than a used one from Gamestop. I was going to bite but I realized my promo credits don't apply to Warehouse and it'd be cheaper for me to get it with credit via normal AMazon.
bannerfr.png

[quote name='speedy5044']Just thought I'd post this because I saw it -- you can get Blazblue Continuum Shift for 29.99 on PS3, about ten dollars cheaper than a new copy from Amazon and cheaper than a used one from Gamestop. I was going to bite but I realized my promo credits don't apply to Warehouse and it'd be cheaper for me to get it with credit via normal AMazon.
bannerfr.png
[/QUOTE]

I got that game from the Warehouse for $30 I think. It's not bad, but I played it once and just never touched it again. Maybe I've been playing too much Street Fighter my entire life, but I just never really got into it.

If anyone wants a used once BB:CS PS3 game for $20, PM me.

update on gran turismo: first, delayed then canceled. I can't seek compensation in any form can I? just wondering since I passed on some of the black friday deals (new vegas for 35 for example) due to the turismo purchase.

[quote name='xblaze23']update on gran turismo: first, delayed then canceled. I can't seek compensation in any form can I? just wondering since I passed on some of the black friday deals (new vegas for 35 for example) due to the turismo purchase.[/QUOTE]

You never know. It won't hurt to ask. They might discount a new GT for you.

nice got my $224 ps3 today. the box was a little beat up with some dings and dents, but no scratches or big gashes (does sony put a special seal on the box? it only had some clear plastic tape). inside the console looked untouched and the packaging didn't look opened. along with a $35 spare controller, and 5 great ps3 games for $60, amazon really helped get my ps3 setup going!

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']FIND OF THE CENTURY. :applause:[/QUOTE]

As in finding a game that doesn't exist? And for cheap, no less!

If someone can find me a copy of :ps3: New Super Mario Bros, I'd appreciate it =p

thinking of biting on metroid:eek:ther m since it likely won't be that cheap ever (with it being a nintendo game). what condition do 'like new' games show up in? Anyone have any problems?

[quote name='BriGuy27']thinking of biting on metroid:eek:ther m since it likely won't be that cheap ever (with it being a nintendo game). what condition do 'like new' games show up in? Anyone have any problems?[/QUOTE]

Gamefly had it for 19.99 last month, I can see this dropping to 14.99 easily in a month or two

forgot to update. my ps3 move bundle got dealyed until 12/3. no update since. & no ups info. sounds omninous.

Got my used 160g PS3 slim today I paid $224 for, very surprised it came in a box. Though the box was beaten up everything inside was in pristine shape! I got 11 packages today from my Black Friday shopping, so I have 9 games sitting next to my PS3 that I'm contemplating on how I should tackle once I get home tonight. =D

Received a Super SFIV today. It was listed as like new but the condition wasn't as good as usual. Slightly dirty disc and damaged manual, but not enough to bother with a return. Sent a message to CS about it and they just said "hey thanks for the feedback." Ah well, I'll still keep buying off WD lol

[quote name='TheSingingBard']sweet just snagged a "like-new" copy of Dragon Quest V for the Nintendo DS for $35. Really hard game to find.[/QUOTE]

Good snag. I've just about given up trying to get it for a reasonable price. I'll have to keep an eye on DQ V's used page.

[quote name='maddog66']Good snag. I've just about given up trying to get it for a reasonable price. I'll have to keep an eye on DQ V's used page.[/QUOTE]

I got it off there for $25 not too long ago. I think that's the lowest it goes on WD.

Heh, so I'm not the only one looking for a good deal on DQ V. Good to know, I guess.

Just curious, but has anyone else noticed the rapid changed in the Warehouse's Video Game supply? The other day there were supposedly only like 1650 listings, then earlier today it was nearly 2400, and now it's down to just over 2000.

I'm not sure if it's things selling or what, but I just found that interesting.

[quote name='Altanis']Heh, so I'm not the only one looking for a good deal on DQ V. Good to know, I guess.[/QUOTE]

What's a good deal for you I have 3 sealed copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back