Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fei33']I just wanted to go ahead and say thank you for pointing out this deal. :applause:

I have been meaning to get a PS3 Move, but I didn't bite on the Game Stop $25 AMEX Pass Card deal. I've had good experiences with Amazon Warehouse so I'm hopeful that this proves no different.[/QUOTE]

you're welcome, hope it's a good one.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']i saw the move bundle but missed it when i added to my cart, damn u fei33.[/QUOTE]

and i came 40 minutes later the alert post was up and checked, and I did not see any bundle

Damn you both

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']i saw the move bundle but missed it when i added to my cart, damn u fei33.[/QUOTE]

I hope you get the next one! :) Yeah, I almost hesitated on it myself, but this will probably be the best price we see on PS3 Move Bundles that are closer to "Like New" this holiday season. This one was just in "Good" condition, but I'm hoping that just means the box is dinged like crazy, not that somebody stuffed a grimy old Six Axis controller in it instead of the PS3 Move Controller. (I read that horror story earlier in the thread.)

These deals are coming later now lol a different crew maybe? They used to start at around 3AM but lately it has been right after 4AM ..

[quote name='ninja dog']are the weekend updates usually pretty weak?

also, I bet post-christmas is pretty awesome for WD-- all those returns![/QUOTE]
Yeah there will be some good opportunities to get consoles and kinects after x-mas.

the time around black friday is pretty good because you can get some of the games that were discounted for a similar discount price from WD if you missed them on Amazon. Last year they were actually cheaper on WD than through Amazon, but this year they were a bit more expensive than the black friday prices.

Just snagged an XBOX 360 Halo Reach bundle for $297 on impulse, decided I didn't need it so I'll be cancelling it in 10-15 mins so if they put it back on the site it should be soon thereafter.

I know this thread is generally about video games, but has anyone here purchased a TV from WD? I'm looking to get a new one by Christmas and there seem to be some fairly nice deals.

Broke down and bought Gitaroo Man Lives! and Parappa for $23. I said I was done buying games after getting GTA Chinatown Wars and PoP Forgotten Sands from the B1G1/2 off. I done now... unless they put the Alan Wake CE on sale.

Wow, good lookin' out zizo!

I love this thread so much. I always look forward to seeing it highlighted, even if I don't buy anything I still like to see what popped up.

[quote name='Zin_LG']Broke down and bought Gitaroo Man Lives! and Parappa for $23. I said I was done buying games after getting GTA Chinatown Wars and PoP Forgotten Sands from the B1G1/2 off. I done now... unless they put the Alan Wake CE on sale.[/QUOTE]

ooh I've been eyeing Gitaroo Man for days hoping it would go below $13.99, but it never did. I'll try and find a copy of at Gamestop, it's $4.99 used there.

Dunno why, I've beaten the game on the PS2 and PSP like 20 times :)

[quote name='strongpimphand']hrm..[/QUOTE]

lol at your sig. As an MSU graduate I gotta disagree with ya. At least Southern actually IS a better team than Ole Miss this year :lol:

Like how they raised the price of Alundra back over the $100 mark. Hey, Amazon Warehouse Deals guy, it's 5.99 on PSN Network. If it didn't sell earlier when it was more than $100 and didn't sell when it was slightly less than $100, maybe it won't freakin sell until it drops to something freakin reasonable like $15-20.

And thanks for the heads up on the DC beta.

i sense a recurring theme. seems like WD has something against you.

Was able to grab:

Uncharted 2 GOTY Like new: 25.99
Beautiful Katamari 360 L new: 17.99
Star Ocean International L new: 21.99

I love warehouse.

[quote name='foreinter']I don't think $148 for the 4G is a good price since Amazon has it brand new for $140 after game credit during BF.[/QUOTE]
$50 off regular price as compared to getting a "gaming coupon" that you can't use on anything except games, how is that a better deal? I'd rather have cash in my pocket than credit. P.S: The 360 is gone

Anyone looking for a 160gb PS3 console, amazon is having a promo right now and you get $75 credit towards anything on amazon. Some exclusions though. In the end you get a new PS3 for $224, not a bad deal at all considering it's around that price here for open boxed ones.

[quote name='uEih']Anyone looking for a 160gb PS3 console, amazon is having a promo right now and you get $75 credit towards anything on amazon. Some exclusions though. In the end you get a new PS3 for $224, not a bad deal at all considering it's around that price here for open boxed ones.[/QUOTE]

Can you post more info about this? I see nothing on the website

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3-160-GB/dp/B003VUO6H4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292190804&sr=8-1

bonus-bug-75px._SL75_V185690638_.jpg

Get a $75 Credit
Order the PlayStation 3 160 GB and receive a $75 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. Limit one per household. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. See more product promotions

Yea i was thinking of buying it too for $224 after the promo but hesitating as i'm trying to sell my fat ps3 and sometimes a $190 ps3 pops up here. Don't know the condition of it though, has anyone gotten a $190 ps3 from Amazon Warehouse? If so, was it as good as the $220 ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back