Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aj slick']Formula 1 F1 2009 for Wii dropped to $427.99-[/QUOTE]

>_> Does anyone know WHY this game is so expensive? I mean, the cheapest one on Amazon is 90. Does it actually sell for that? o_o

[quote name='GUNNM']I know I tried to google another site that sells the game apparently only amazon has it.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop was actually the only store that sold new copies of it, but they long ran out of stock as it's a pretty obscure game to begin with. The fact that it's a rare F1 licensed game on the Wii could be why. It's debatable if those copies are even selling, though, as it's the same sellers on there for awhile now.

[quote name='egonpax']Sorry for the thread hi-jack people, but I think this is pertinent info for people looking to do the same.

Thanks for info man. I've found several good tuts for this but didn't read it the whole way though.

Amazon has it as well for just a bit cheaper and I have Prime.

Have you done one for a slim? I saw the case for the HDD on DealExtreme. Any experience with these?

And you just called me out ("Plus, you wouldn't be a cheapassgamer if you did...") so now I HAVE to do it! lol.[/QUOTE]

Yes, my current is a slim. The casing is really just for aesthetic purposes anyways, it doesn't actually have a proprietary connector like the old models. You can just stick the drive in the slim, format, and you are good to go. You can get a casing if you want, it's $10 on dealtree and some other sites. I don't have one currently, I see no need since i never take it out or move the 360 anyways.

[quote name='arionfrost']Yes, my current is a slim. The casing is really just for aesthetic purposes anyways, it doesn't actually have a proprietary connector like the old models. You can just stick the drive in the slim, format, and you are good to go. You can get a casing if you want, it's $10 on dealtree and some other sites. I don't have one currently, I see no need since i never take it out or move the 360 anyways.[/QUOTE]

Ah cool. I think I'm going to pick up the case for the slim. I will move the xbox around and would feel safer with a case even if I didn't.

I am recently in the market to buy myself a PS3. I notice that on the Amazon Warehouse that the older slim models of 120 and 250 GB go for $260. The newer model goes for substantially less, some posters have claimed to have gotten it under $200. Why would the newer model be so much cheaper, especially when the newer models sell out much more quickly?

There really is no rhyme or reason for their pricing sometimes as I have seen some listed as Good go higher than a like new copy(granted not at the same time but still)

Pretty much just roll with what they throw out there. I would imagine that different people are pricing these things across the various warehouses

picked up

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future 17.99 BUT says it does NOT ship till Dec 23 with a arrival date of Dec 24

If i have prime with 2 day shipping why would it take 4 days to ship

[quote name='arionfrost']Yes, my current is a slim. The casing is really just for aesthetic purposes anyways, it doesn't actually have a proprietary connector like the old models. You can just stick the drive in the slim, format, and you are good to go. You can get a casing if you want, it's $10 on dealtree and some other sites. I don't have one currently, I see no need since i never take it out or move the 360 anyways.[/QUOTE]

Are you happy with this method? Any problems so far?

[quote name='slidecage']picked up

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future 17.99 BUT says it does NOT ship till Dec 23 with a arrival date of Dec 24

If i have prime with 2 day shipping why would it take 4 days to ship[/QUOTE]

Said a similar thing when I picked up a Move bundle late last week...and then it was canceled. Not saying yours will be canceled, but keep your fingers crossed!

[quote name='billyrox']cool thank you ANTIP89. how do you search for these btw? i'm always confused.[/QUOTE]
You can either search by console (link in OP) or you can just find the game you want, click on "used" to see the used copies, and one of them listed will be "Amazon Warehouse" if it's available. Either way works.

I just cancelled $299.99 like new Halo Reach console. Anyone who is interested should be aware of the relisting.

Edit: The console is showing up now. Anyone who wants it go grab it.

[quote name='Vector']Said a similar thing when I picked up a Move bundle late last week...and then it was canceled. Not saying yours will be canceled, but keep your fingers crossed![/QUOTE]

says shipping soon now? i figure play it for a few weeks and toss it back up for 15

really cant #$#$# if the cancell it after what amazon did for me last week....

i ordered a game on weds and it said it would get to me on thursday.. well thursday the game didnt show and i ask when could i expect it to show..

long story short they go to make up for the game not showing up on the date it was to... i will put 15 bucks into your account (the game was only 20) please allow us up to friday to send out a replacement if the game does not show to you friday email us back and we will send out a replacement and you can keep both copies

well i get the game friday and get an email saying a replacement copy was sent out friday night they said it was a error on their part and still keep both

so for 20 bucks i got 2 game and 15 credit .. tossed both games back toamazon trade in for 38 credit

so i spent 20 bucks played the game for 3 days and got 53 bucks

so mostly they gave me 33 bucks free

Just got a 286$ halo reach limited edition in, it's pretty banged up, there were black scuff marks on the console, the game case has dents. Probably going to return it, the deal breaker for me was the console was missing it's inserts, so it was moving around in the box and i had friends who worked for fedex, i know how they toss boxes around.

just received my "Like New" Phantasy Star Portable 2 today. Condition of the game was great and the code was unused.

but get this - there was big circular hole punched through the UPC of the game. not sure if this is something new or what but I don't plan on getting rid of it so I'm not too annoyed. wanted to give you guys a heads up just in case.

There's a used (like new) copy of :360: BF: BC2 up for $21.99. I'm tempted but fear the DLC and registration codes won't be included.

[quote name='bsmiff']There's a used (like new) copy of :360: BF: BC2 up for $21.99. I'm tempted but fear the DLC and registration codes won't be included.[/QUOTE]

i have ordered a few things that have dlc codes, none of those games actually had the codes in them... well one did, but it did not work. im sure there are other people who have gotten the codes with them, but i have not.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']i have ordered a few things that have dlc codes, none of those games actually had the codes in them... well one did, but it did not work. im sure there are other people who have gotten the codes with them, but i have not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm not going to risk it, thanks for the input.

[quote name='espionage']just received my "Like New" Phantasy Star Portable 2 today. Condition of the game was great and the code was unused.

but get this - there was big circular hole punched through the UPC of the game. not sure if this is something new or what but I don't plan on getting rid of it so I'm not too annoyed. wanted to give you guys a heads up just in case.[/QUOTE]

That's ironic, that's how games come when you get them from Sony's Retail Loyalty Site, or RLS. I've got quite a few PS3 games like that. My guess is someone traded it in to Amazon after getting it from the RLS.

[quote name='dblchin01']Just got a 286$ halo reach limited edition in, it's pretty banged up, there were black scuff marks on the console, the game case has dents. Probably going to return it, the deal breaker for me was the console was missing it's inserts, so it was moving around in the box and i had friends who worked for fedex, i know how they toss boxes around.[/QUOTE]

Bummer :( was your condition "used - good"? Im expecting my halo reach console tomorrow that was $296 "used - good" and now I dont have much expectations...

[quote name='HunteR7411']Bummer :( was your condition "used - good"? Im expecting my halo reach console tomorrow that was $296 "used - good" and now I dont have much expectations...[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine was "used -good condition." Hope yours is in better condition than mine.

[quote name='zizo79']Does anyone know how to get rid of the "No image This item is currently not available." problem ? thanks[/QUOTE]

Click through from the OP, apparently our bookmarks got borked somehow...

edit: doesn't work for the "all systems" link, just the individual ones. Crap.

For whatever reason, when I change the shipping option on the left side to, "Any Shipping Option" it displays the images and items correctly again. The items that weren't displayed still have Prime shipping, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Well, I finally had a less than ideal AWD experience. Ordered 4 PSP titles in 'Like New' condition and 2 of the 4 had broken cases (clearly not from shipping). I still want the games but am annoyed that they couldn't describe the condition properly.

Hopefully customer service takes care of me.

Had some good luck last week with Warehouse Deals. Of the 6 like new items, only 2 weren't sealed. Not sure if I got deals on anything or not, but I can't complain when I pay the used price and get sealed copies. Some of them sealed ones were resealed, but I didn't want to check on the condition, as they were purchased as gifts. Hopefully I can find something for myself one of these days.

They used resealed ones have stickers on the case under the wrap saying the condition "like new" etc. Look them over before gifting them.

[quote name='Lucian']Well, I finally had a less than ideal AWD experience. Ordered 4 PSP titles in 'Like New' condition and 2 of the 4 had broken cases (clearly not from shipping). I still want the games but am annoyed that they couldn't describe the condition properly.

Hopefully customer service takes care of me.[/QUOTE]
Amazon CS wins again. Why do I doubt them?

[quote name='Arakias']They used resealed ones have stickers on the case under the wrap saying the condition "like new" etc. Look them over before gifting them.[/QUOTE]

I knew I should've done that. I sent them out yesterday, to guarantee that they would arrive on time. I'll have to let my brother know and have him tell me if anything is wrong with the sealed ones. I was just surprised to get him a copy of Magna Carta CE, didn't think to look over the sealed ones.

"Like new" Valkyrie Profile came in today. Gonna test it in a little bit, hopefully it works cause it looks great! Question for anyone else who has gotten older generation games, do the discs generally come refurbished?

[quote name='Aznchaos3']"Like new" Valkyrie Profile came in today. Gonna test it in a little bit, hopefully it works cause it looks great! Question for anyone else who has gotten older generation games, do the discs generally come refurbished?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but they do a pretty damn good job at resurfacing them compared to Gamestop. A large portion of the time you can't even tell they're buffed unless you look under good lighting.

[quote name='Rozz']Yes, but they do a pretty damn good job at resurfacing them compared to Gamestop. A large portion of the time you can't even tell they're buffed unless you look under good lighting.[/QUOTE]

oh shit. i brought many older games from them for my collection. don't tell me they are resurfaced...

They are pretty much all resurfaced - almost every single PS1 game I have purchased has been resurfaced. However, as Rozz mentioned, the quality is VERY good, and sometimes you really can't tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back