Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deathcab']saw the black controller a little earlier -- didn't want to pay $21 though since they were selling them for $19 last weekend.[/QUOTE]
from where gohasting?

[quote name='mr_bungle']This has been a record day for Kinects to show up.[/QUOTE]

yea just saw two now but now one left...will probably go quick

The Maroon DSiXL I ordered at 111.99 in 'like new' condition arrived today...brand new factory sealed just a small divot in one of the corners of the box. :) Couldn't be happier.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I got my Silver 360 Controller with Play 'n Charge today. The controller itself seems untouched, but for some reason the plastic casing that held it inside the cardboard was upside down. Hell, that's probably why it ended up in Warehouse Deals for $20 off, anyway. I love Warehouse Deals. :D[/QUOTE]

Hope mine shows up the same.. Just curious when you ordered yours? I ordered mine and still have received a shipping notice.

Yes! Got the Kinect! Let's hope this one gets delivered. lol

EDIT:

"Delivery Estimate: January 24, 2011"

Wow, that's a bit of a wait especially with prime.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is the warranty for the PS3s from Warehouse Deals? Just curious since I bought one late March 2010, and it has been freezing frequently today and yesterday. Is this a big problem or likely a simple fix? Thanks

[quote name='jaydepps']So what is the warranty for the PS3s from Warehouse Deals? Just curious since I bought one late March 2010, and it has been freezing frequently today and yesterday. Is this a big problem or likely a simple fix? Thanks[/QUOTE]

You get a year from Sony. I don't think it would've been a return due to that issue though, if it just started acting up now.

[quote name='Saraquael']Yes! Got the Kinect! Let's hope this one gets delivered. lol

EDIT:

"Delivery Estimate: January 24, 2011"

Wow, that's a bit of a wait especially with prime.[/QUOTE]

My controller that was $18.99 earlier this week said estimated delivery date of next Thursday originally, but should get here by this Thursday instead. Might get it early.

[quote name='mr_bungle']You get a year from Sony. I don't think it would've been a return due to that issue though, if it just started acting up now.[/QUOTE]

Yea, just wasn't aware if they offered manufacturer's warranties with these ones since technically they aren't bought new. But, do they determine the one year warranty from date of purchase or date of manufacturer? Thanks

[quote name='jaydepps']So what is the warranty for the PS3s from Warehouse Deals? Just curious since I bought one late March 2010, and it has been freezing frequently today and yesterday. Is this a big problem or likely a simple fix? Thanks[/QUOTE]
If you do a lot of adding/deleting stuff then it's likely that your PS3's HDD may need to be 'defragged'. There's a 'safe mode' for the PS3. Run the option called Restore File System and that should eliminate the freezing issues.:D

Here's a link to explain how to get into it:

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/10/14/keep-your-ps3-safe-with-this-guide/

I just wish I knew about this before I traded in my 40gb to GS cuz I thought it wasn't working right.:cry:

Off Topic: I snagged a Dell Laptop for $2 + $8.99 s/h, totaled $10.99 shipped. :D

2r6mnlt.jpg

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Off Topic: I snagged a Dell Laptop for $2 + $8.99 s/h, totaled $10.99 shipped. :D

2r6mnlt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

LMFAO !!

I just bought one too !!!! I am almost 99.99% sure I wont get it though :(

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']LMFAO !!

I just bought one too !!!! I am almost 99.99% sure I wont get it though :([/QUOTE]
Seller has 475 copies right now! :cool:

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']LMFAO !!

I just bought one too !!!! I am almost 99.99% sure I wont get it though :([/QUOTE]

Yeah I bought one too...lol. Let's see what happens here.

It's the one from a 3rd party seller? I don't trust this for some reason. I'm so tempted to bite though. Seems like a scam though I'm not sure how that would work on Amazon.

hell I had some amazon credit so I bit on the 11$ total for computer, not out any liquid cash so if I don't receive then it's a quick and easy fix so what the heck

[quote name='Nintendokid54']they charge when they ship. in for 1 cancellation or 1 awesome gift for my mom[/QUOTE]

Jebus for that price how could you *NOT* try for it? Worse case is you are out $13 for a while.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Jebus for that price how could you *NOT* try for it? Worse case is you are out $13 for a while.[/QUOTE]

yeah i ordered one... i had some amazon credit so im not losing anything out of pocket if it doesnt go through...

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Off Topic: I snagged a Dell Laptop for $2 + $8.99 s/h, totaled $10.99 shipped. :D

2r6mnlt.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I just bought FIVE.:lol: Now if they actually ship and are NEW, then I'll be truly happy. And yes, ZOMG I'm a hoarder, when others have said that the seller has 400+ of them. I figure these will make some really nice(and cheap) birthday and belated Christmas presents if they go through.:D

I intend on keeping one for myself.

Re: the laptops, I am guessing he meant to list 2 for sale at ~$500, rather ~500 for sale at $2. No way this goes through (I still ordered, though, ;) )

[quote name='guessed']Re: the laptops, I am guessing he meant to list 2 for sale at ~$500, rather ~500 for sale at $2. No way this goes through (I still ordered, though, ;) )[/QUOTE]

Someone is going to have a rough morning when they realize the error. feedback FAIL

I hate you all for getting my hopes up for a chance at a $13 laptop. I put in an order. :p Maybe the seller will try to compensate for it or something.

[quote name='jpm804']Hope mine shows up the same.. Just curious when you ordered yours? I ordered mine and still have received a shipping notice.[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine on January 5th, but it didn't ship until January 8th. For a while it was showing the Delivery Estimate as January 19th, too, so don't freak out over it. That should change as soon as it ships. :]

On a side note, I'm really enjoying the controller. It's going to take a bit of getting used to, but I like the sticks much more (they have a bit of a deeper groove without the bumps and what seems like better grips), and the changeable D-Pad is really, really nice. Maybe I'm just saying that because my old one took some mashing to go right, though. :3 My only complaint is that I'm having trouble getting DP motions to the left to register correctly. Hoping that fixes itself before a Blazblue tourney I'm heading to.

364 units left lol.

They're gonna have a blast canceling all 500+ orders.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']lol, poor bastard. He's going to have to remake his account or something so he doesn't have an assload of negatives.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can leave feedback if your order is canceled.

[quote name='Dozens']
I don't think you can leave feedback if your order is canceled.[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's good then. (And I'm not being an asshole, the guy made an honest mistake and doesn't deserve pissed off buyers who felt entitled for to get an impossibly cheap deal)

[quote name='biggie2123']I am 99.9% sure that laptop wont ship but if it does.... that would be the back to school present ever![/QUOTE]
If it somehow did ship and no one I know wanted an $11 laptop, then I could just take the HDD out of one and use it in my PS3 and nearly triple my storage capacity.

BTW...did anyone else notice that the seller mentions the UPC is missing from the boxes?:D

cancelled deal of the year!

This guy bought 2 laptops, got a rebate on them, figured he'd throw em on amazon to flip for a quick profit at $500.

Now is gonna get 500 negative feedbacks.

honest mistake or dumbass?

As sucky of a rating as this guy's going to have, it's going to be HILARIOUS reading what feedback people leave him with.

Rating: 1 out of 5.
"i ordred a $12 laptop and the fucker didn't even ship it DONT BUY"

"bait and switch. I ordered a $2 laptop and seller tried to sell me a $500 one instead."

i'd love to see this a few times from cags. I know this is an awful thing to do to this poor bastard but he's screwed anyway. Amazon wont let you sell if your cancellation rate is > than like 2 %.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back