Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aem']It depends. Did you read the description? It should have said something about the condition. It could just be box damage or it could be minor scuffs, etc on the item.[/QUOTE]

Straight from their description:
"Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Item may come repackaged. Medium mark on disk"

Kinda weird for it being a headset. :whistle2:#

[quote name='ackbar7']I would just like to say:

WHERE THE fuck ARE THE LBPs AND ME2s THAT THEY DAMAGED IN SHIPPING!!!!

Sorry, I needed to get that out of my system.[/QUOTE]

Lol, thanks for reminding me to check for them!

[quote name='chickenbutt']How's Metroid: Other M? I've only played the first game and hated it. Is it the same?[/QUOTE]
It's not the same as really any other Metroid game.

I think I originally pegged it as a solid B, but as I played on it just frustrated me more and more. I have to say that it's a pretty mediocre game.

[quote name='chickenbutt']How's Metroid: Other M? I've only played the first game and hated it. Is it the same?[/QUOTE]

It's nothing like Metroid Prime, if that is what you are referring too. It actually got a lot of hate because it wasn't anything like Metroid in the first place. Personally, if I didn't have the game I would have bit on this.

How are PC games handled through this? Are they just damaged boxes with working cd-keys? It says the full game is included but the bit about downloadable content possibly being redeemed is worrying.

You guys are never going to believe this. Let it be known that the biggest drop in Amazon Warehouse Deal history happened today, January 21st, 2011.

Silent Hill 2 is $54 now. Spectacular deal- it was almost worth it at the original $1200 price tag.

[quote name='Phoix']How are PC games handled through this? Are they just damaged boxes with working cd-keys? It says the full game is included but the bit about downloadable content possibly being redeemed is worrying.[/QUOTE]

PC games and games with DLC vouchers are very much a buyer beware situation.

[quote name='suko_32']The Sly Collection $20.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d=&me=&qid=&sr=&seller=&colid=&condition=used

Very late ninja edit: "Acceptable"[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I bit on this one. Have played the first one many years ago on the PS2 and loved it. Never finished it though because I got pissed at the last part where you are driving the van, stopped playing for a while, and never picked it up again. Looking forward to playing 1 again and playing 2 & 3 for the first time. Hope they are as good as the first.

Received my Silver (new dpad) Xbox 360 wireless controller with the Play N Charge kit...$30.99 ("Very Good" condition)...basically new. Some box damage and it looks like the battery pack was used. No biggie to me, I use eneloops. :)

[quote name='Kaiser499']Chrono Cross - $10.99 (Like New)
[/QUOTE]

I was actually looking for this last night and saw this price but then found that Amazon had a new copy for $13 so I just got that instead. Good deal though. I'm trying to rebuy some of my PSX games that mysteriously disappeared at some point over the last 10 years or so. Unfortunately some of them are RPGs that would cost me $50-100 to replace, which sucks.

[quote name='kingtopher']I was actually looking for this last night and saw this price but then found that Amazon had a new copy for $13 so I just got that instead. Good deal though. I'm trying to rebuy some of my PSX games that mysteriously disappeared at some point over the last 10 years or so. Unfortunately some of them are RPGs that would cost me $50-100 to replace, which sucks.[/QUOTE]

The question for these AWD is whether they're the GH version or not... the new copies sold by Amazon are definitely GH, which may or may not matter to you but yeah.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']That's SO tempting. For those who have played it, how is it?[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Very similar to the older Zelda games.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']That's SO tempting. For those who have played it, how is it?[/QUOTE]

Its definitely worth a shot for $11

As a huge fan of 2D Zeldas I was in love for the first few hours but that quickly wore off and I sold it after the 3rd temple. But again, for this price, it is worth a shot if it interests you at all

[quote name='sabanoo']Awesome. Very similar to the older Zelda games.[/QUOTE]

I also want to point out that the trade-in on Dot Heroes is 10.25, so if you didn't like it, or beat it quick, you might be able to trade back in for virtually all your money back.

Great price!

[quote name='jacknicklson']Its definitely worth a shot for $11

As a huge fan of 2D Zeldas I was in love for the first few hours but that quickly wore off and I sold it after the 3rd temple. But again, for this price, it is worth a shot if it interests you at all[/QUOTE]

agreed, i loved it for the first half, now i'm just trying to make it through so i can get rid of it. but for 11 bucks its a good game, i've put in quite a few hours.

Did Red Dead Redemption come with any redeemable codes? Or is that all in the Undead pack? Looking to finally grab the game for under $30...

Thanks, dudes.

[quote name='milesbeyond']Did Red Dead Redemption come with any redeemable codes? Or is that all in the Undead pack? Looking to finally grab the game for under $30...

Thanks, dudes.[/QUOTE]
I believe ONLY copies of the Special Edition(the version released at launch) that were bought from Best Buy, Gamestop, Amazon and possibly WalMart had bonus codes in them. But they stopped selling the SE a while ago, so you'd be hard pressed to find a copy with a working code at this point.

It's still a great game for $30, codes or not.

I just opened Red Dead Revolver Undead Nightmare for 360 last night - no codes. It's all the on the disc and it is a standalone game. Interestingly enough, it shows up as the standard Red Dead Redemption disc.

$30 like new is pretty good for Red Dead Revolver but also see that a third-party is selling it for approximately $35 new if that interests you.

[quote name='sk3tchcom']I just opened Red Dead Revolver Undead Nightmare for 360 last night - no codes. It's all the on the disc and it is a standalone game. Interestingly enough, it shows up as the standard Red Dead Redemption disc.

$30 like new is pretty good for Red Dead Revolver but also see that a third-party is selling it for approximately $35 new if that interests you.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately though MSRP on it is $39.99 at this point, so that's only $4 off retail price before taking into account any shipping costs/tax.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']The question for these AWD is whether they're the GH version or not... the new copies sold by Amazon are definitely GH, which may or may not matter to you but yeah.[/QUOTE]

I really just want to play the games again so it doesn't matter at all to me. I see how it could be an issue though.

hmm good price on 3d dot , but i read some reviews and they always say "if you liked zelda then you will like this" and stuff like that, i guess this game isnt for me then because i never played zelda

[quote name='VaultDweller']hmm good price on 3d dot , but i read some reviews and they always say "if you liked zelda then you will like this" and stuff like that, i guess this game isnt for me then because i never played zelda[/QUOTE]

I pity you.

[quote name='fortunado']I was about to post the $10.99 3D Dot Game Heroes deal but then I saw I'm late to the game as usual. Snagged one. For a mint game at $11, I can craigslist it for more if I don't like it ;).[/QUOTE]

good luck with that, people there only want the new assassins creed and COD, had Nier listed there several times for $10 and no one wants it :roll:

[quote name='VaultDweller']hmm good price on 3d dot , but i read some reviews and they always say "if you liked zelda then you will like this" and stuff like that, i guess this game isnt for me then because i never played zelda[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? For one thing, that's like saying that because you never played a Final Fantasy game, turn-based RPGs aren't for you. And for another thing...

NEVER PLAYED ZELDA?

Do yourself a favor. Pick up Ocarina of Time on the Virtual Console, Gamecube compilation disk, N64 cartridge, or AT LEAST the 3DS when it comes out.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I believe ONLY copies of the Special Edition(the version released at launch) that were bought from Best Buy, Gamestop, Amazon and possibly WalMart had bonus codes in them. But they stopped selling the SE a while ago, so you'd be hard pressed to find a copy with a working code at this point.

It's still a great game for $30, codes or not.[/QUOTE]
Even luckier than I thought I was, then. The copy my local GameStop had on their shelve last week was the Special Edition. $34.99 Used but it was like new, like someone opened it then traded it in. The bonus code even still worked. Unfortuntely, some of the foil effect from the slipcover came off when I removed the GameStop price tag. :cry:

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Just got the Udraw tablet and game for 41.99. My Daughter is gonna freak out! 1 more left.[/QUOTE]

It's okay, we know it's really for you. ;)

thanks!

snagged a 3D dot heros! i've wanted this for a while, but a huge backlog has made me more stingy with buying games.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Wait, what? For one thing, that's like saying that because you never played a Final Fantasy game, turn-based RPGs aren't for you. And for another thing...

NEVER PLAYED ZELDA?

Do yourself a favor. Pick up Ocarina of Time on the Virtual Console, Gamecube compilation disk, N64 cartridge, or AT LEAST the 3DS when it comes out.[/QUOTE]

watched my sister played ocarina of time, thought it was boring imo, at that time i was into Turok dinasour hunter and crash bandicoot:lol:

Just got a crapload of games delivered. Here is report on some of them

As ALWAYS my double disc PS1 cases have cracks in them. One of them a prong is broken off and it doesn't hold the CD well. I'm going to have to find some replacement cases for double disc PS1 games I get from here. My cheap single disc PS1 game is in pretty good condition. Breath of Fire III has a huge crack in the case but single disc cases are simple to replace.

Metroid II and Super Mario Land for Game Boy. Boxes are in good enough shape to keep. They aren't crushed but of course show some wear. I am also pretty happy with my SNES games. A Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past is in better shape than expected. It is actually quite good. Donkey Kong Country isn't as good, but is decent. One (short) side of the box has a crease in it. The label on the cartridge looks a little faded and the box may be slightly faded.

My Zelda: A Link to the Past for GBA box is pretty crushed and I'm not sure if I will keep it.

I got two games with not so good instruction manuals. The Kirby Canvas Curse manual has a crease on one of the corners of the cover. And the Fire Emblem Path of Radiance manual is a little beat up.

And now comes the REAL challenge...getting the stickers successfully off the SNES and Game Boy games. Not going to be happy if they don't come off easily...

edit: oh yeah one other topic. I keep getting Xbox games with Xbox 360 cases. Kind of lame...I'm going to have to find repacements. I've started ordering some 99 cent Xbox games just hoping to get good original Xbox cases.

Nice got the stickers off pretty cleanly :)

[quote name='VaultDweller']good luck with that, people there only want the new assassins creed and COD, had Nier listed there several times for $10 and no one wants it :roll:[/QUOTE]

when was the ps3 version of Nier ever listed at $10? Ive been looking to snag it at that price but cant find it anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back