Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='musha666']I almost didnt buy this just because it had Karate Kid... but I had to buy it anyways. Thanks for the heads up, hopefully I saved you some grief from the wife.=-D[/QUOTE]Still 2 left, buy them as well because the temptation is killing me!!!

[quote name='Envel']Still 2 left, buy them as well because the temptation is killing me!!![/QUOTE]

Haha. Oh come on, you KNOW you want to do it. You cannot resist. Buy it. :)

[quote name='musha666']Haha. Oh come on, you KNOW you want to do it. You cannot resist. Buy it. :)[/QUOTE]Not helping :cry: :bomb:

:nottalking:

:cry:

[quote name='musha666']I almost didnt buy this just because it had Karate Kid... but I had to buy it anyways. Thanks for the heads up, hopefully I saved you some grief from the wife.=-D[/QUOTE]

Enjoy. I just couldn't justify adding another game system, especially with my recent purchases from Amazon. I would never have been able to convince her it was a good purchase, except on the outside chance she wouldn't have minded another "blu player".

Would games that contained extra items come complete? As in would the games come with the extra items or just the game, manual, and case?

[quote name='Zin_LG']Would games that contained extra items come complete? As in would the games come with the extra items or just the game, manual, and case?[/QUOTE]

Depends. Sometimes yes sometimes no. I got the DMC 4 SE a while back and it came with none of the extras. Most have come with everything though.

[quote name='Zin_LG']Would games that contained extra items come complete? As in would the games come with the extra items or just the game, manual, and case?[/QUOTE]
It will all depend. Sometimes you'll get lucky, sometimes you won't.

[quote name='Vegan']Does anyone know if Amazon giftcards can be used for Warehouse Deals items?[/QUOTE]
gift cards , yes. Video game promotional credits, no

A bunch of new PS3s went up. I picked up a 320gb + Move for 296 in very good condition. Anybody have thoughts on the quality of the deal? Seems pretty good.

Also, sold in very good condition. Anybody know what that means? Seems like a crapshoot between actually used system and a new one in a smashed up box.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']A bunch of new PS3s went up. I picked up a 320gb + Move for 296 in very good condition. Anybody have thoughts on the quality of the deal? Seems pretty good.

Also, sold in very good condition. Anybody know what that means? Seems like a crapshoot between actually used system and a new one in a smashed up box.[/QUOTE]

A new one was 300 + 50 credit for a 150gb on amazon. The move you can get for 80 and change new from the toys r us deal. The harddrives are easily upgradeable. So it depends. Similar prices.

I changed my mind, cancelled the move bundle. They have several of the Uncharted/Karate Kid "Black Friday" bundles back in stock. I already own Uncharted, so I can sell the controller and Uncharted, and makes a pretty good price to replace my old, broken 60gb.

There are still five of the Black Friday bundle available, form 197 for very good and 210 for like new. I spent extra on like new, so I have grounds to complain if anything comes out in unsatisfactory condition.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0047ZC19W/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1295741006&sr=8-1&condition=used

As i side note, they also have an old school 40gb available. I don't know if I would trust the reliability. I was in love with my old 60gb, thinking I got very luck until it up and died just around its 4 year anniversary.

Anyone think I can sell the psp god of war bundle back on ebay for what I paid? It was like new for $165 ... I figure I shouldnt have a problem doing that ( I love god of war games and would like to play the psp ones and then I'm done w/ a psp).

Well, too late now .. it's already shipping soon. I'm sure it will sell .. I think I saw one go for $202 last week (it was new, so this should go for aroun d$180).

I'm getting tired of the "Like New" description for games. The past three titles have had significant enough defects where I do not think that "Like New" should be applied (cracked/chewed cases, dog-eared manuals, etc.). However, the discs seem to match "Like New" in that they are nearly perfect. So my guess is they apply it to the game itself.

All a bunch of bitching from a guy that likes to have a real nice condition collection. I guess most just care about the game. So perhaps take that info with a grain of salt.

I don't think so. I think you will probably sell for about that price if the dlc isn't redeemed at that point, but you have to consider fees. Still, if you come close you have effectively rented a PSP for a few weeks, which isn't a bad deal.
Actually, Amazon prices seem to be much higher than ebay. If you can undercut them significantly you might have better luck than on eBay, especially if you luck on to a buyer that doesn't use eBay. To be fair, there are not a ton going on eBay, but you can filter completed listings to get a good idea what the average price is.

There's dlc with the psp? What exactly? It comes with 2 god of war games, a memory stick, and a movie.

Oh... one of the games is dlc? So as long as its on the system .. why would anyone care?

[quote name='ploppsdman']There's dlc with the psp? What exactly? It comes with 2 god of war games, a memory stick, and a movie.

Oh... one of the games is dlc? So as long as its on the system .. why would anyone care?[/QUOTE]

I was actually just referring to the movie DLC. Didn't even realize that the original game was also a download voucher. I think the only problem would be if they wanted to link it to their own account. Honestly I'm not sure what happens once you redeem a PSP voucher. I would guess it would be linked to your PSN account. So, I would recommend creating a new account just for the PSP, so you can sell it with that account access.

Maybe I'll just buy the game and leave the voucher alone, if it isn't redeemed. Hopefully it's a tab so I'll know if its been used or not. Too bad Noram didn't give me my stinking credit yet ... would have only cost me $100 cash if they had. I dont suppose I can apply amazon credit retroactively?

[quote name='WilliamG']Picked up a DSi XL blue for $112.99. It better be like new![/QUOTE]

My Bronze DSi XL was listed as "good" or something like that and said it had scuffs on it and was repackaged. It was in perfect condition. There was not any dings or scuffs on the box, much less the DSi XL itself. The factory seals were broken on the box, but besides that is was better than "like new" in my book. The Nintendo club code was included and nothing looked like it had ever been unpacked.

[quote name='VVarwick']My Bronze DSi XL was listed as "good" or something like that and said it had scuffs on it and was repackaged. It was in perfect condition. There was not any dings or scuffs on the box, much less the DSi XL itself. The factory seals were broken on the box, but besides that is was better than "like new" in my book. The Nintendo club code was included and nothing looked like it had ever been unpacked.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right in my case! It's supposed to be "like new," so if yours was perfect and was listed as "good,", mine better come with all that and a bag of chips!

Guess I'll know Wednesday! It's shipping soon. :)

[quote name='ArthurDayne']As i side note, they also have an old school 40gb available. I don't know if I would trust the reliability. I was in love with my old 60gb, thinking I got very luck until it up and died just around its 4 year anniversary.[/QUOTE]
I just saw the 40gb. They want $266.99 for it.:rofl: You can buy one of the newer models for less than that.:roll:

Ah, I confused the 40 with the launch 20. I guess those models aren't backwards compatible. Yeah, that is kind of a ridiculous price point for that item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back