Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aem']3 250GB PS3s up starting at $262.99
19.gif

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1295816246&sr=1-2&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Good deal. Only 2 left now.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Online multiplayer? yes.

Offline, single player? Nope. Play it just fine.

I missed the DSi XL bundle this morning. Hopefully another will pop up.[/QUOTE]

hmm i wish there was just an only way to buy the story mode then.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']People have fully hacked the PS3 to use homebrew, backups, Linux again, and they are working on custom firmware (which I read bricked a lot of PS3s already). There are other things in the works like being able to unlock every trophy with a program, hacks are going to show up in online games a lot more, etc. It is really a big shame and I wish people would just leave the system alone.[/QUOTE]

Who cares? Trophies suck, trophy whores suck. The PS3 suddenly seems leagues more interesting now that it's been 'broken'.

[quote name='adiras']Just ordered a Like New white 360 controller for $30. I really hope it's still in the package, used controllers can be tricky business.[/QUOTE]

should be fine. i ordered an "acceptable" black xbox 360 wireless controller last week and it came brand new with the plastic, circular seals still on the box (and it was in the newer box package design) completely untouched with the plastic diagram on the back still showing how to install the batteries...

only issue was a little shelf wear on the box and one very tiny tear on the side of the package. i could hardly believe how pristine an "acceptable" item was!!

Yeah all of this talk has me excited for a "Like new" DXi XL for $112.99 I got.

I just have a bad feeling about it, though... I guess I can always send it back if it's messed up at all!

Oh wait, scratch that, I did get the PSP. That's weird. I went to buy it and it said it was out of stock. I just checked my email and I got confirmation that I ordered it, then I went to look at my Amazon order history and it said it's shipping soon. Odd.

[quote name='Beatofficer']Thinking about getting that PSP, I like how it looks, don't really care for God of War though.[/QUOTE]

Get it and sell off the bundled stuff, thats what I did, Ghost of Sparta is still worth a good bit of money, 25-30 dollars or more. I sold the download code of Chains of olympus for 10 bucks PSN, not bad. Kick ass UMD I traded in at a local electronics shop for 5 bucks too.

With all the money I got from selling the bundled junk, I was able to get Peacewalker, MGS1 PS1 classic, Crisis Core and Hot Shots Golf OT2. Games Im actually interested in playing and keeping.

god of war is pretty spectacular on PSP though I have to say. I thought about keeping ghost of sparta.

Anyway, I orded a few things from the warehouse last week that should be here tomorrow. Lego Batman on DS for my Girl, and that Hot shots golf on PSP I mentioned earlier. Both like new, so hopefully Lego will be in a proper shape to gift.

[quote name='deathcab']you can get one year free if you have a .edu email address...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

or if you are responsible for caring for a baby or young child..
http://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup/info[/QUOTE]

If you read their FAQS "What is the maximum age of my child for me to be eligible?

• Amazon Mom is open to anyone. If your kids are older than toddlers, you can still join the program; you just may not enjoy some of the benefits that are targeted at younger children."

Doesn't have to be a small child, just you need to be a caretaker. Though I'm sure many people aren't caretakers who've signed up.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']If you read their FAQS "What is the maximum age of my child for me to be eligible?

• Amazon Mom is open to anyone. If your kids are older than toddlers, you can still join the program; you just may not enjoy some of the benefits that are targeted at younger children."

Doesn't have to be a small child, just you need to be a caretaker. Though I'm sure many people aren't caretakers who've signed up.[/QUOTE]

Do they check somehow? I mean, my mom uses my amazon account for purchases, so could I sign up??

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Do they check somehow? I mean, my mom uses my amazon account for purchases, so could I sign up??[/QUOTE]

Well if your name is Richard, I'm sure they might look sideways are you being a "mom".

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Do they check somehow? I mean, my mom uses my amazon account for purchases, so could I sign up??[/QUOTE]

They don't check, it's all on the honor system. I think Amazon Mom only gives you 3 free months of prime, and if you buy baby stuff $25 you get an extra month for each $25 you spend.

Very cool on the Amazon Mom thing. Me and my wife just had a newborn baby.

Got a $60.00 refund on my existing Prime membership. :) Time to buy some diapers and get that full year! :)

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']They don't check, it's all on the honor system. I think Amazon Mom only gives you 3 free months of prime, and if you buy baby stuff $25 you get an extra month for each $25 you spend.[/QUOTE]

Well, being that my mom uses my account, I signed up. She doesn't have her own, so I just put in me and my brother's names.

I also noticed you can select "family member" as an option when signing up. What does that mean????

Anyways, thanks for the info. I don't think I was in the wrong to sign up. Do you?

[quote name='VISCO']How low does the 120 gig PS3 go am hoping for a 200$ deal has it ever been that low?[/QUOTE]
I got a like-new PS3 for $169.99..

Well, actually I paid $219.99.. but the description stated that a game was included. Upon receiving the package there was no game. I called Amazon and they refunded me $50.00.

;)

Hi, I just had a quick question regarding Warehouse Deals. (Sorry if this doesn't belong here, I just figured this would be an appropriate place for it.) I've never ordered anything from Warehouse Deals so I was wondering what the community has to say about ordering a camera from them? I just happened to look at the new/used options and they have five of the camera that I'm looking for and it is $22 cheaper. Is it worth it? They all say that the cameras have minor blemishes, but would I have to worry about any other problems? And is any warranty included? Thanks a bunch for any help!!

[quote name='deathcab']you can get one year free if you have a .edu email address...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

or if you are responsible for caring for a baby or young child..
http://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup/info[/QUOTE]

sadly my student email no longer works and i did the baby thing back in sept 10

really shouldnt get prime anyways.. backlog is so major andi would just keep buying stuff :)

sooner or later i probally end up and grabbing prime again .... i just miss it now though LOL :)

[quote name='david12795']i seriously hope the ps3 comes back in stock. a new ps3 would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Which one? 250GB and 160GB are available.

[quote name='JeriKu']I got a like-new PS3 for $169.99..

Well, actually I paid $219.99.. but the description stated that a game was included. Upon receiving the package there was no game. I called Amazon and they refunded me $50.00.

;)[/QUOTE]

Awesome, how was the actual condition of the console?

[quote name='capsnikerz']got my 124 ps3 160gb perfect condition box torn up everything else new[/QUOTE]

games good plays fine controller congrats

[quote name='mitch079']They have a 40 and 2 80gb PS3s up for 266.99 each.

Used-Like New 80gb - http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1295830655&sr=1-2&condition=used

Used-Like New 40gb - http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1295830655&sr=1-2&condition=used

Unless the 80gb is PS2 BC, these aren't great prices seeing as how, for $50 more, you can get a 250gb bundled with the Move - http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3...L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1295830655&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]

Those 80GB's have been up for almost a week. I keep checking back hoping they will drop the price. Hoping for $200 or less.

I've been very casually eyeballing the PS3's in this thread. What is the accepted "average" price on these systems for Warehouse deals? What would be the "great deal" catch that's withing reason? For example, I'm not to be expecting $100....but if a 160GB BF bundle hits $200?

does anyone know if the 120gb ps3 that was listed for 206.99 the past few days included "Free game" in the description?

If so, did anyone take a snapshot? I read a previous post here that someone received a ps3 without a game and they gave them a credit

[quote name='Ronzilla']He probably had some Amazon credit or something.[/QUOTE]

credit only works if sold by amazon i believe (not warehouse deals)

[quote name='Lei']credit only works if sold by amazon i believe (not warehouse deals)[/QUOTE]
No, it works because they're deals from the Amazon's warehouse.

[quote name='Lei']credit only works if sold by amazon i believe (not warehouse deals)[/QUOTE]

Normal Amazon credit DOES work on Warehouse Deals- however, PROMOTIONAL Amazon credit (like the ones you get from pre-ordering certain games) do NOT, I believe.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Normal Amazon credit DOES work on Warehouse Deals- however, PROMOTIONAL Amazon credit (like the ones you get from pre-ordering certain games) do NOT, I believe.[/QUOTE]

That would be Amazon gift cards work on warehouse deals, promotional credit does not.

[quote name='crashinsane']No, it works because they're deals from the Amazon's warehouse.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Normal Amazon credit DOES work on Warehouse Deals- however, PROMOTIONAL Amazon credit (like the ones you get from pre-ordering certain games) do NOT, I believe.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='poker360']That would be Amazon gift cards work on warehouse deals, promotional credit does not.[/QUOTE]

I concur they do work i used my living social amazon gift card to buy 3d Dot Game Heroes for $10.99. It's already on its way heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back