Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe its the lurkers who get em'. Like me. :D First time posting on this thread I believe, I just look around and see if theres anything good.

[quote name='bsesb2003']I ordered the 4GB 360 and they cancelled. That's the second time something has been cancelled -- I'm wondering if its because I used the "one click" rather than go through the regular checkout.[/QUOTE]

My 4GB 360 got canceled as well from earlier in the week. It was $148.XX with a estimated ship date of January 30. I am pissed cause I already have a hard drive coming. I have a feeling they canceled all the orders at $148 and relisted them for $175 cause there was a bunch last night and today for the higher price with the same estimated ship date of January 29-30.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']My 4GB 360 got canceled as well from earlier in the week. It was $148.XX with a estimated ship date of January 30. I am pissed cause I already have a hard drive coming. I have a feeling they canceled all the orders at $148 and relisted them for $175 cause there was a bunch last night and today for the higher price with the same estimated ship date of January 29-30.[/QUOTE]

I think I got in at $178, so I figured that it was basically a new one. And then after I saw that it hadn't shipped, I complained and then they gave me one day shipping, but then soon after cancelled. I wanted the 4GB version because of the matt finish. Oh, well, maybe its for the best.

If you can't get the Chrome extension to work I've been using Check4Change for Firefox for a couple years now for many purposes and it works great. Just highlight the text you want to monitor, right click, go to the Check4Change option, and pick the time interval to check.

[quote name='genfuyung']If you have a chance could you post what you think of it when you get it? I've been interested in it for a while but was hoping it would go cheaper.[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of user reviews on Amazon and the reviews are a bit mixed. lol when I noticed this on the warehouse $17.99 was by far the lowest price. The next was in he 30's. Now there are a couple other sellers around the same price.

Thanks for bringing in another Sonic Colors Wii (Very Good instead of Like New) for $30.99, Amazon. Not looking to get a used copy cheaper than a new one or anything.

What's crazy is with more people using Check4Change and other monitoring extensions, it's going to be even tougher to get in on these deals. Heh...heh...:cry:

So tempted to pick up one of the $187 PS3's that are up. I want a blu-ray player, and if I had to pick between 360 and PS3 I'd probably pick the PS3 for games.

Just don't want to pull the trigger. Awesome deal though.

[quote name='Altanis']So tempted to pick up one of the $187 PS3's that are up. I want a blu-ray player, and if I had to pick between 360 and PS3 I'd probably pick the PS3 for games.

Just don't want to pull the trigger. Awesome deal though.[/QUOTE]
I have that fucker sitting in my cart also. Just dont know if I really want it (or need it)

[quote name='Brother Daz']I have that fucker sitting in my cart also. Just dont know if I really want it (or need it)[/QUOTE]

I really DONT need it.

But really want it :D

I finally got a copy of Final Fantasy VII. Sucks that the price went up a few dollars though since the other couple times it popped up but I was too late. Of course every multiple disc PS1 case has come badly cracked so it may be a mistake getting this. And if I get Greatest Hits I'm probably not even going to keep it.

[quote name='ploppsdman']I dont want move, but they had one for $66, good condition. Hard to pass that up.[/QUOTE]

Hm I might hop on one to.

Sweet. Grabbed a "very good" 320 GB Move Bundle for my friend. Thought about a "good" but figured I'd play it slightly safer (maybe?).

[quote name='Brother Daz']I have that fucker sitting in my cart also. Just dont know if I really want it (or need it)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I have my PS2 and about 75 games that are stopping me from getting a PS3. I do want a blu-ray player though. I just don't want another game system for about a year...

When I click the link on the first page of items costing $51 - $9999 i get a lot of "this item is currently not available" even though I see there are 4 pages of items. Anyone here know how to fix this? It worked just a couple days ago and I don't think I changed anything even though it did happen to me before for a few days then went back to normal.

Anyone ever notice Xenosaga Episode III come up? I'm just wondering what price it normally sells at. I was going to buy it from GameStop today for $19.99 as the artwork and manual were in really good shape. Then I found out the discs look awful.

I want to jump on one of the Black Friday bundle PS3's for $215 but what happens after the 30 days warranty is up and it dies on you? You are screwed right? I looked at squaretrade warranties but for the same price I could get a new one from kmart or gamestop with the gift card deals they have.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']I want to jump on one of the Black Friday bundle PS3's for $215 but what happens after the 30 days warranty is up and it dies on you? You are screwed right? I looked at squaretrade warranties but for the same price I could get a new one from kmart or gamestop with the gift card deals they have.[/QUOTE]

Don't you get Sony's warranty?

Or am I wrong because It isn't new?

If you did not buy it new you are not covered under Sony's warranty cause you need the receipt unlike Microsoft which just goes by the serial number on the console. Thats why I am fine jumping on a 4GB 360 from amazon warehouse but I have been a little leary on getting a PS3 from them or buying a used PS3 from anyone for that matter. I just passed on a 40GB PS3 phat for $150 that was up a couple hours ago.

I snatched the Like new 160GB Family Bundle (ratchet and Singstar eww)for 222.99 and was wondering if it it's worth it compare to the $210 ps3. Does anyone know what firmwares they ship these with?

Oh and AWD restock a lot of the ps3s:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1295844552&sr=1-1&condition=used 160GB $225.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1295844552&sr=1-1&condition=used 250GB $269.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1295844552&sr=1-1&condition=used lotsa ps3 move bundles $275.99-$317.99

edit: I'm debating if I should cancel it or not... I already had a ps3 and just wanted another for homebrew. Thoughts?

[quote name='CountChoculitis']If you did not buy it new you are not covered under Sony's warranty cause you need the receipt unlike Microsoft which just goes by the serial number on the console. Thats why I am fine jumping on a 4GB 360 from amazon warehouse but I have been a little leary on getting a PS3 from them or buying a used PS3 from anyone for that matter. I just passed on a 40GB PS3 phat for $150 that was up a couple hours ago.[/QUOTE]

Ouch I think I will go new then and just pay tax.

You think Gamestop's deal will get better then it is now. Do they sometimes have a "pattern" as to when they have hardware deals?

[quote name='Lparsons7641']Ouch I think I will go new then and just pay tax.

You think Gamestop's deal will get better then it is now. Do they sometimes have a "pattern" as to when they have hardware deals?[/QUOTE]

I am hoping amazon will price match Gamestop's and Kmarts $50 gift card deals like they did last week with Target and Best Buy the week before. They did not PM until mid to late in the week though so I am waiting to see if Amazon will bring the $50 credit back with the 160GB PS3.

I personally will never buy a console from Gamestop just because of there return policy on consoles, which is no returns for any reason. So lets say you buy a console this week from Gamestop and then Sony announces a price cut or Amazon has a great deal 2 weeks from now, and there is no way you can return it to Gamestop.

15eb8dl.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/15eb8dl.jpg

win?

[quote name='aem']Anyone ever notice Xenosaga Episode III come up? I'm just wondering what price it normally sells at. I was going to buy it from GameStop today for $19.99 as the artwork and manual were in really good shape. Then I found out the discs look awful.[/QUOTE]

It's come up before. Pretty sure it's always been more than $20 though.

@david

I held back since I usually don't trust "good" or "very good" condition or I would of snatched it before you. But I'll swallow the lost and live with it as long as I get the ps3 in a more pristine condition.

p.s. Wow, it's been 10 minutes and noone has yet to snatched up the last BF bundle?

[quote name='crashinsane']@david

I held back since I usually don't trust "good" or "very good" condition or I would of snatched it before you. But I'll swallow the lost and live with it as long as I get the ps3 in a more pristine condition.

p.s. Wow, it's been 10 minutes and noone has yet to snatched up the last BF bundle?[/QUOTE]

"item may come repackage" would hold me back. I want the original box! ;)

[quote name='crashinsane']@david

p.s. Wow, it's been 10 minutes and noone has yet to snatched up the last BF bundle?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, didn't know that. It's the obvious question, but the "like new" is worth the extra $30?

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Hmmm, didn't know that. It's the obvious question, but the "like new" is worth the extra $30?[/quote]
I guess it's up to the consumer's taste. I'm just skeptical about conditions this time around since my last AWD purchase of a "very good" condition Wii off Amazon, there were some minor scuffs that I end up returning it. So yeah, I guess it's not exactly worth it that much seeing as I only wanted a new PS3 for homebrew but the same thing can be said for gamers who would save $5 by buying used at gamestop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back