Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my red Wii in today. I'm amazed at the condition. I'm having a hard time believing this was considered "very good" and not "like new." Even the games were still sealed. Very happy with this purchase. Thanks to whoever posted the deal!

[quote name='aem']ROFL? Got my Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for Xbox in the mail today and there is no disc????? Maybe that is why it was only $0.99. SIGH. Even the instruction manual has a GameStop sticker right on top of it. Is this even worth dealing with for $0.99...[/QUOTE]

Wow---I have probably bought over 100 things from Warehouse Deals and have yet to have that happen, hehe. I have had issues from time to time though. Like they can't package PS1 games very well - I've gotten a few cracked cases here and there.

I would personally just not even worry about it - but if you send them an e-mail I'm guessing they'll give you a refund and not make you send it back or something like that. I definitely wouldn't want to deal with having to return it for a dollar.

Well, after days of debating and not seeing any price changes, I bit on the Kinect bundle from Amazon Warehouse deals for $116.99, free prime shipping. If I don't really like the games for it, I can always sell it and probably make a small profit lol. It just better come with everything to work on my original Xbox 360.

It's more for the wife and my 2 1/2 year old, who loved it at Best Buy, but don't like my PS3 Move as much.

Just received my red Wii!! The condition of mine was considered "Like New" and I would say it's actually BRAND new!! Only the box had some very very minor scratches & scruffs that you might even get when you buy it new at a store. Everything inside is brand new never opened whatsoever. One of my best purchases of this year so far! Thanks so much to the guy who posted a heads up on it!!

:)

[quote name='aem']ROFL? Got my Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for Xbox in the mail today and there is no disc????? Maybe that is why it was only $0.99. SIGH. Even the instruction manual has a GameStop sticker right on top of it. Is this even worth dealing with for $0.99...[/QUOTE]
Well hell, maybe I won't keep checking for one of those then.
Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Got my "Acceptable" BF PS3 bundle. The box was a bit roughed up, but the stuff on the inside seems to be perfect. Only thing that made it seem used was the bag over the controller was sealed with scotch tape. Almost seems like someone bought it, hooked it up, then decided they didn't want it anymore.

Overall, not bad for $180. Though, now I'll have to check and see if the discs are resealed, and if they are, if they're the items with the "cut/scratch" on them.

And holy crap, the box Amazon shipped it in is huge.

Kinect 4GB bundle, $240.99?

amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/176-4670789-7624765?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&ref_=sr_1_2&s=merchant&qid=1296862853&a=B003O6EE4U&sr=1-2

Sent my 4gb 360 with Kinect back that had the scratched up Kinect Adventures that was listed in like new condition. Order another one in very good condition which I received today, all it said in the description was missing shrinkwrap. Everything still had the plastic on it and looks like it had never been used but the Kinect Adventures game was missing lol. I emailed Amazon and they gave me 20% off! So after buying Kinect Adventures at Gamestop I got a pretty much brand new 4gb 360 w/ Kinect for less than $190. Love Amazon and their customer service.

Sent back my broken BF bundle PS3 today finally. Got my new Family bundle yesterday and loving the PS3. 3D Dot Game Heroes is amazing. Now to sell some game I don't want to make back some money. Probably gonna ebay them.

[quote name='gojiboy']Sent back my broken BF bundle PS3 today finally. Got my new Family bundle yesterday and loving the PS3. 3D Dot Game Heroes is amazing. Now to sell some game I don't want to make back some money. Probably gonna ebay them.[/QUOTE]God, I hope thats not the one I just ordered today that is a estimated 2/16 delivery. Did you happen to let Amazons CS know that you're returning a defective PS3? That way they wont try and resell it.

Yeah, they know. I described the problem to them, described it as defective. I wouldn't worry about it. There seems to be like a 5% that you'll get a bad one, but the majority have gotten good/working consoles. I was just one of the unlucky ones.

[quote name='gojiboy']Yeah, they know. I described the problem to them, described it as defective. I wouldn't worry about it. There seems to be like a 5% that you'll get a bad one, but the majority have gotten good/working consoles. I was just one of the unlucky ones.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, thats a relief. I had a good experience with my DSiXL I got a while back, I hope my PS3 is just as good. I'm so fucking excited to get it!!!

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed it.

EDIT: Ughhhh, my wife happened to be watching me when I bought it. Never had that happen before.
"MORE GAMES? BAKIT MORE, HUH? YOU GOT SO MANY GAMES!!! YOU'RE GOING TO OPEN GAME STORE?"
Damnit.[/QUOTE]

ha! filipinas

[quote name='crewj']ha! filipinas[/QUOTE]
Her: "YOU'RE SO BALIW, YOU KNOW? HUH, YOU GOT HUNDREDS OF GAMES, BUT I WANT COACH BAG, YOU KNOW OR OTHER BAG, NICE BAG, AND YOU SAY 'Too expensive." SO SELFISH!!!"
Me: :roll:
"Since when is a $22 game = a $1000.00 purse?"
Her: "SO SELFISH, CAN'T BELIEVE GOT SO MANY GAMES! YOU NEED TO SELL!!! NO MORE!!!"
ME: :whistle2:|

Sometimes it's better to just wait until it's late and she's asleep, buy the game, delete the email notifications, and then walk two days later after work and see the package on the table and hear "WHAT'S THAT HUH? MORE GAMES???"

I have a somewhat similar situation. I'm a college student living at home again, not working currently and living off loans, and if I start getting too many packages my family freaks out on me. Obviously they can't stop me, but it's annoying to get lectured, etc.

So, I've made the "executive decision" that my next current-gen console will be a 360. I've seen the 4GB consoles for $148 multiple times.

Is that the lowest they've ever gone? I'm in no hurry to get it- in fact I'm not planning on getting it till like June at the earliest- but I'm just curious what a good price on one would be.

Note: I do not want, or have the room for, a Kinect. I'm only interested in either the 250GB console or the 4GB console. Putting a disc in the system doesn't bug me either.

[quote name='gojiboy']I have a somewhat similar situation. I'm a college student living at home again, not working currently and living off loans, and if I start getting too many packages my family freaks out on me. Obviously they can't stop me, but it's annoying to get lectured, etc.[/QUOTE]

If I get too many packages, my wife gets a bit upset about them. That is, until I tell her the awesome deals I get. It lessens the blow. Like the PS3 that I will get Tuesday, should her I was saving $130, from the price listed as new to used-good condition. Though, it's not annoying, she just feels like I'm hiding things from her, which would be terrible.

[quote name='gojiboy']I have a somewhat similar situation. I'm a college student living at home again, not working currently and living off loans, and if I start getting too many packages my family freaks out on me. Obviously they can't stop me, but it's annoying to get lectured, etc.[/QUOTE]

Well... If you're leaving on loans, I wouldn't exactly recommend splurging.... Just wait.

Reading the last 10 or so posts makes me happy that the only person who questions me is my best friend, who keeps telling me I spend a lot of money. This is true, although I've noticed that if I buy them stuff too, they kinda shut up a bit.

My parents comment on the amount of crap I get in the mail, but they also know that it's not like I am racking up debt or anything. Plus, they know that some of the time it's shit for them- like the Xmas presents last year, which were almost 100% courtesy of Amazon.

A few years ago, I got my wife (fiance at the time) hooked on my DS. She has never once griped at me for buying games.:lol:

Back on topic...I had ordered a few games from AWD a couple days ago, and they were supposed to be delivered today. With a snow drift that's about 2 feet tall covering my front porch, it seems that UPS didn't attempt delivery today. Oh well. Maybe they'll try again on Monday.

You guys.. lol..

Never have a problem with my wife. Probably because I make all the money and still pay her a salary for being an epic full time mom.

.. and to the kid living off loans.. you should listen to those more financially stable. That junk is going to bite you in the ass.

and that is why FAFSA was invented :D

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed it.

EDIT: Ughhhh, my wife happened to be watching me when I bought it. Never had that happen before.
"MORE GAMES? BAKIT MORE, HUH? YOU GOT SO MANY GAMES!!! YOU'RE GOING TO OPEN GAME STORE?"
Damnit.[/QUOTE]
This is why I'm glad I'm single.:D Although my neighbors probably think I'm running a business outta the house here with all of the deliveries I've been getting over the last couple of months.:whistle2:#

Wait till Monday or Tuesday comes and I get at least half of my GS orders from the 2save15 promo.:lol::roll: Poor postman is gonna be lugging five individual packages on at least two different days to my mailbox.:cry:

[quote name='knightsdwn']My red wii came in today in perfect condition. I knew AWD wouldn't mess up two straight of my orders ;)[/QUOTE]

still waiting for a red wii to come up at a decent price :)

[quote name='JeriKu']
.. and to the kid living off loans.. you should listen to those more financially stable. That junk is going to bite you in the ass.[/QUOTE]

Cost of degree: $40k

Average starting salary for program: $68k

placement rate last year was 98%

Nothing wrong with debt used wisely. Obviously if he's spending the money on a philosophy degree from Phoenix online.... that's a problem.

[quote name='david12795']and that is why FAFSA was invented :D[/QUOTE]

That's money the federal government is having to borrow. The handouts and waste leading to debt is going to have long term ramifications.

[quote name='XF Gator']That's money the federal government is having to borrow. The handouts and waste leading to debt is going to have long term ramifications.[/QUOTE]

lets not get into this...

[quote name='XF Gator']That's money the federal government is having to borrow. The handouts and waste leading to debt is going to have long term ramifications.[/QUOTE]

You're right. Education of the citizenship is the worst investment a government can make. :roll:

You obviously have no idea how FAFSA works... loans have nothing to do with it. The government hands out subsidized loans to some people based on eligibility but they go through the school first anyway.

[quote name='fujimitsu']
You obviously have no idea how FAFSA works... loans have nothing to do with it. The government hands out subsidized loans to some people based on eligibility but they go through the school first anyway.[/QUOTE]

So, how about those Microsoft Points for $40 on eBay?

I just got my $65.99 "Good" condition PS3 Move Starter Bundle; everything was used at least once, but the "minor cosmetic imperfections" aren't even noticeable. There were fingerprints on the Sports disc, but I was able to wipe those away without issue. The demo disc package was ripped, but the disc itself was fine. Overall, it was in much better condition than I expected.

[quote name='DarkZion']Got my "Acceptable" BF PS3 bundle. The box was a bit roughed up, but the stuff on the inside seems to be perfect. Only thing that made it seem used was the bag over the controller was sealed with scotch tape. Almost seems like someone bought it, hooked it up, then decided they didn't want it anymore.

Overall, not bad for $180. Though, now I'll have to check and see if the discs are resealed, and if they are, if they're the items with the "cut/scratch" on them.

And holy crap, the box Amazon shipped it in is huge.[/QUOTE]I know right? Pretty sure the PS3 only took up half the room of that box.

No complaints though. The UPS guys seemed very excited to get rid of boxes due to lack of anyone home to sign that day.

Been getting a lot from Warehouse lately, no problems 'cept the shipping company Ontrac or whatever just leaves packages on my front door, wouldn't be a problem if I didn't live in an apartment complex where all my neighbors are shiesty.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Nothing wrong with debt used wisely. Obviously if he's spending the money on a philosophy degree from Phoenix online.... that's a problem.[/QUOTE]
When you're living off of loans and buying video games.. There's something wrong.

[quote name='DesertLeo']I concur.
[/QUOTE]
Monkeys...
Monkeys Everywhere

[youtube]Pe_KSdlithU[/youtube]

This thread is going
bananas

Last edited by a moderator:
whats the best time to check for the BF PS3s? i''m ready to get one for yakuza 4. does warehousedeals take amazon gift cards just like the main site?

[quote name='mbartholow']whats the best time to check for the BF PS3s? i''m ready to get one for yakuza 4. does warehousedeals take amazon gift cards just like the main site?[/QUOTE]
Yes

[quote name='mbartholow']whats the best time to check for the BF PS3s? i''m ready to get one for yakuza 4. does warehousedeals take amazon gift cards just like the main site?[/QUOTE]

It's completely random.

Yes, they take Amazon gift cards. They do NOT take promotional video game credit however.

[quote name='mtxbass1']It's completely random.

Yes, they take Amazon gift cards. They do NOT take promotional video game credit however.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thx. Our house has been buying gift cards at our local grocery chain on a VISA for large purchases (for gas & bonus points) and they have amazon cards. Nice if you need systems or big appliances at your BB, Home Depot or Loews. We got several free tanks of gas and GCs from bonus points after buying Xmas giftcards for presents and washer'dryer purchase.

[quote name='mbartholow']Cool, thx. Our house has been buying gift cards at our local grocery chain on a VISA for large purchases (for gas & bonus points) and they have amazon cards. Nice if you need systems or big appliances at your BB, Home Depot or Loews. We got several free tanks of gas and GCs from bonus points after buying Xmas giftcards for presents and washer'dryer purchase.[/QUOTE]
My wife and I do the same thing, I buy all my amazon GC's at the grocery store for all the extra gas points :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back