Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fortunado']I got mine for $28.99 and am thrilled ... I'm on chapter 6 on zealot. It's a fantastic game.[/QUOTE]

Nice, i actually used that $20 Living Social credit on it and so I'm only out $23.99.

So I got my Kinect in "Good" condition today. Looks perfect. The game was repackaged so I assume it was a trade-in since I didn't notice any scratches. Works great so I'm happy with my purchase.

Picked up Black Ops for $32.70 no tax added. Prime 2 day shipping available. Buy back is $33 amazon gift card, so it seems like a win-win. Like New Condition.

[quote name='foobag']Picked up Black Ops for $32.70 no tax added. Prime 2 day shipping available. Buy back is $33 amazon gift card, so it seems like a win-win. Like New Condition.[/QUOTE]

What system did you get it for? I see one for the 360 for $41.99, which is a joke since it's selling for $39.99 brand new right now.

[quote name='kicker_of_elves']What system did you get it for? I see one for the 360 for $41.99, which is a joke since it's selling for $39.99 brand new right now.[/QUOTE]

i got it for xbox 360

actually my bad its on the normal Amazon site...one is selling for $33.99 go get it dude worth it!!!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You mean the Uncharted 2 disc was in the PS3, right? It wouldn't eject?

I gotta look up the model # for the 160gb slim so I can cross check it tomorrow when my family bundle arrives, since I have a feeling that people are swapping out their old defective PS3's for the ones from the bundles n then claiming that to Amazon to get refunds.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming that it was uncharted 2 stuck in the system since there was now way for me to check. Pressing the eject button made the system make a plasticy machine gun sound (if that makes sense) which didn't sound healthy. Ahh well.

[quote name='maddog66']I'm assuming that it was uncharted 2 stuck in the system since there was now way for me to check. Pressing the eject button made the system make a plasticy machine gun sound (if that makes sense) which didn't sound healthy. Ahh well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've seen PS3s with that problem before or at least I have with the old model. I'm assuming the disc drives in the slim are somewhat similar though.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Off topic: One of my laptop orders got canceled. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Considering that the price you were paying was more or less a theft, I don't see how you could be angry about this.

[quote name='Brother Daz']15 copies of LittleBigPlanet 2 like new $37.99[/QUOTE]

10 copies left when I checked at work before I left. I told myself I would pull the trigger on one if there was one left when I got home. And now I'm home, there's one copy left, and I can't pull the trigger, so someone please buy this before I do. :)

I really want a ds but part of me keeps saying to hold off for the 3ds or whatever its called. However I do have a very long airplane ride coming up in a few months. Whens the new ds come out and whats the msrp on it? God I can't decide someone buy that thing.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']I really want a ds but part of me keeps saying to hold off for the 3ds or whatever its called. However I do have a very long airplane ride coming up in a few months. Whens the new ds come out and whats the msrp on it? God I can't decide someone buy that thing.[/QUOTE]

March 27, $250.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']I really want a ds but part of me keeps saying to hold off for the 3ds or whatever its called. However I do have a very long airplane ride coming up in a few months. Whens the new ds come out and whats the msrp on it? God I can't decide someone buy that thing.[/QUOTE]

$250 MSRP on the 3DS; not sure a stateside release date is announced yet.

EDIT: Beaten.. and I forgot that March WAS the stateside release. Dang.

[quote name='Finishoff']Picked it up. Thanks for sharing. Although I already have the 360 version :][/QUOTE]

No problem. Picked one up a couple of days ago myself at the same price, so I felt like I should share the goods!

Dead Space 2 CE for PS3 - $58.99 Like New - 3 in stock as of 1:06 AM West Coast

Of course NOW all these copies of DS2 show up - after I finally bite on it at $41.99. Oh well, it's a pretty good game regardless (beat it 2 days ago). And by most accounts - the CE isn't worth the extra dough unless you're a diehard fan FWIW.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']here's hoping for some fight sticks showing up after people impulse buy from MvC3 and not liking them...[/QUOTE]That's now why I literally check this thread every hour as opposed to every other day before.

I needs me a 360 Fightstick. :)

6 USED DS SYSTEMS GRAB FAST

Nintendo DSi XL Bronze
1 used from $115.99

Nintendo DSi - Pink
1 used from $97.99

Nintendo DS Lite Metallic Rose
3 used from $79.99

Nintendo DS Lite Onyx Black
1 used from $77.99

Hmm. Do I bite on the "Used - Acceptable" DSi XL Bronze for my kid's birthday? That labeling has me worried about it. I suppose I could buy it and return it, though. Has anyone bought one listed as "Acceptable"? What was the condition? There's also a bunch of sub $100 DSi's, also listed as "Used - Acceptable", FYI.

[quote name='crunchewy']Hmm. Do I bite on the "Used - Acceptable" DSi XL Bronze for my kid's birthday? That labeling has me worried about it. I suppose I could buy it and return it, though. Has anyone bought one listed as "Acceptable"? What was the condition? There's also a bunch of sub $100 DSi's, also listed as "Used - Acceptable", FYI.[/QUOTE]

Not that it'll help much, since I won't know until tomorrow, but I'll post how my DSi turns out. I ordered a white DSi in Acceptable condition the other night (and it's due here Friday). By then, though, there's a 99% chance these DSi's will be gone.

I have purchased a few things in Acceptable condition, and they were in perfect shape before. However, I don't believe any of them were systems (just games and other things). I'd say to just grab it, and if it's not in good condition, simply return it. That's what I plan to do if this DSi isn't in good shape.

[quote name='sadboy']IATCG wanted one of these. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
Yeah I did.:bomb: But I have a PS3 Family Bundle(w/ Ratchet & Clank: Crack In Time and Singstar Dance) that's due to be delivered today.

It was listed as Like New, but we shall see.:cool:
[quote name='jacknicklson']Well all he does is complain so missing it would be par for the course
:lol:[/QUOTE]
Hey now. I don't ALWAYS complain tyvm.:booty:

future advice - it seems that sony is finally banning hacked ps3s. this may be an issue for repackaged ps3s from warehouse.

[quote name='crunchewy']Hmm. Do I bite on the "Used - Acceptable" DSi XL Bronze for my kid's birthday? That labeling has me worried about it. I suppose I could buy it and return it, though. Has anyone bought one listed as "Acceptable"? What was the condition? There's also a bunch of sub $100 DSi's, also listed as "Used - Acceptable", FYI.[/QUOTE]
Lol- i sent one of those in that was accepted by their service on Friday. If it is mine, it was in great shape.

They were offering a ton of credit for those though, so who knows how many are out there.

[quote name='enufs8d']future advice - it seems that sony is finally banning hacked ps3s. this may be an issue for repackaged ps3s from warehouse.[/QUOTE]
But aren't most PS3's from AWD reformatted to factory specs before being shipped out? Most of the hacks involving the PS3 are software based and can easily be reversed by a full reformatting and/or updating to the newest firmware, which was designed to block the hacking. At least that's the basic gist of what I've read regarding the PS3 hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back