Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aznhero913']BTW, wtf are you guys trying to get MvC3 for $40?

Just pick up a copy from K-Mart. Comes w/ a SYWR for $25.
I understand $65 is coming out of your pocket but at least you have some cash for the next big title. W/ K-mart's aggressive incentives on new titles your bound to use that up quickly.[/QUOTE]

You answered your own question.

I got a PS3 320gb Move Bundle (like new) earlier for $295. I was going to post after I checked out, but I guess I got the last one.
I was planning on getting one of the 160gb for $300 with one of the $50 gift card deals, but this deal seemed too good to pass on.
Has anyone seen that bundle any cheaper or was that about as good a deal as I'll find?

Not everyone has a KMart handy. Of those that do, some KMart's are so terrible that it is not worth bothering.

On the flip side, some people like things delivered right to their door. Others trade in with Amazon and have credit to use.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Got my copy of Dead Space 2 for 360, and it didn't have the Online Pass. Gotta debate if I still want it.[/QUOTE]
Go to your local family video and open up some dead space 2 cases I can almost garentee you'll find some codes in there.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Got my copy of Dead Space 2 for 360, and it didn't have the Online Pass. Gotta debate if I still want it.[/QUOTE]
Its pretty unanimous that the multiplayer is junk.

[quote name='Luxuria']No it isn't. It's pretty fun. >:[[/QUOTE]

Says the person with no Dead Space 2 in their last 5 games played... >_>

Hmmmm.....

[quote name='kataztrophik']LOL he could have it for the PS3...*shrugs*[/QUOTE]
Since he has his gametag listed, he'd probably have his PSN ID listed also if he had one.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Since he has his gametag listed, he'd probably have his PSN ID listed also if he had one.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he just bought one on AWD and hasn't updated with his PSN ID yet...

Yeah...probably not...LOL

yay just ordered like new 320gb move bundle for $295 (and with my credit, i only spent $150 out of pocket), tho its backordered til feb 25...atleast it gives me time to change my mind and get a new one if i hear people had bad experiences..

[quote name='technicalstylez']yay just ordered like new 320gb move bundle for $295 (and with my credit, i only spent $150 out of pocket), tho its backordered til feb 25...atleast it gives me time to change my mind and get a new one if i hear people had bad experiences..[/QUOTE]

Be careful with that tactic. Amazon sometimes ships stuff out much earlier than the expected delivery date and you won't be able to cancel the order.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Since he has his gametag listed, he'd probably have his PSN ID listed also if he had one.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I don't have my gamertag listed either.

ah. lol i wasnt using it as a tactic, ill more than likely receive it and if theres anything wrong/ its not as described, ill just send it back via amazons prepaid shipping. no big deal. thanks for the advice though =)

[quote name='technicalstylez']ah. lol i wasnt using it as a tactic, ill more than likely receive it and if theres anything wrong/ its not as described, ill just send it back via amazons prepaid shipping. no big deal. thanks for the advice though =)[/QUOTE]

I got burned before with a $9x.xx Kinect with a back order date of a couple days. Thought I could order it and time it perfectly for some trade-ins to clear. Much to my surprise the Kinect was processed to ship overnight. I eventually returned it, and I've been on the hunt for a similar priced Kinect ever since.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Damn, Dead Rising 2 CE is gone. :([/QUOTE]
sorry bro, it was the last one in acceptable condition. it missing shrink-wrap, bent/wrinkle on slipcover, DLC may be redeemed.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']sorry bro, it was the last one in acceptable condition. it missing shrink-wrap, bent/wrinkle on slipcover, DLC may be redeemed.[/QUOTE]

the ps3 family bundle I bought earlier, simply had missing shrink-wrap under the description.
Anyone have any idea what to expect?

[quote name='edson13']the ps3 family bundle I bought earlier, simply had missing shrink-wrap under the description.
Anyone have any idea what to expect?[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure ps3 consoles never had shrinkwrap to begin with. they are just sealed with several circular tape stickers....usually.

[quote name='dino88']I got a PS3 320gb Move Bundle (like new) earlier for $295. I was going to post after I checked out, but I guess I got the last one.

Has anyone seen that bundle any cheaper or was that about as good a deal as I'll find? [/QUOTE]

There was one posted for $274.99 but it could be in worse condition.

[quote name='Rhett']Says the person with no Dead Space 2 in their last 5 games played... >_>

Hmmmm.....[/QUOTE]

more like the 10th game he played

[quote name='knightsdwn']Be careful with that tactic. Amazon sometimes ships stuff out much earlier than the expected delivery date and you won't be able to cancel the order.[/QUOTE]

very true, my 360 shipped one week earlier than the estimated date

[quote name='wilflare']just bought a Used - Like New LittleBigPlanet GOTY for USD14.69
hope it's not too bad a deal..[/QUOTE]

You can get a new copy of this over at Newegg for $14.99 as part of their President's Day sale.

Crap:

Hello,
Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:
"Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EE4U
We've cancelled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience.

How often does this happen? The sucky thing is, I received this email yesterday morning and the same product was advertised on WHD last nite.

OK I'm happy again. MVC3 for PS3, Amazon Warehouse deal at $39.99, and I paid for overnight shipping for only $3.99 instead of waiting until the 22nd.

Good deal! Although it does say not in original case, but then it says small cut or scratch on case. So does it have it or not Amazon lol...described as "Very Good" which according to Amazon means:

"Very Good: Has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. "

Received my PS3 Family Bundle (Ratchet/Singstar) yesterday. I ordered it Wednesday and with Prime it was in my house in 24 hours (!!). Both games are sealed, never been touched, PS3 seal was broken but it hardly looked touched. I'm very pleased with the purchase, less pleased to find my Yakuza 3 save from a friend's PS3 won't work :( Will be starting that over before 4 comes out next month.

I'm debating whether or not to take my PSN ID back down since I received a bunch of friend requests from folks from CAG who never played anything I play online(only GTA or RDR right now) and I ended up deleting most of them within a month.
[quote name='edson13']the ps3 family bundle I bought earlier, simply had missing shrink-wrap under the description.
Anyone have any idea what to expect?[/QUOTE]
If it's anything like the family bundle I received yesterday(and am returning today), then it looks like lil kids played with their toy cars on the top of the console, they had it in the dustiest room in their house and the kids musta tried eating the HDD and fucked it up cuz it wouldn't stop doing the file restore thing and said the HDD was corrupted:roll:. Not to mention mine didn't even come with a controller or the games.:bomb:

It looked like whoever returned it just threw the console back in the box threw the wires alongside it and threw it back in the big box it shipped in.

You would think Amazon would've at least fully checked this shit before passing it off on another consumer, but now that makes me question their 'testing' process for returns.

So I would be leery of a 'family' console bundle or anything from Amazon's Warehouse Deals at this point, since I know several other folks said they got less than stellar items shipped to them.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']sorry bro, it was the last one in acceptable condition. it missing shrink-wrap, bent/wrinkle on slipcover, DLC may be redeemed.[/QUOTE]

No problem, you beat me by a good half hour. :D

Glad it went to a CAG.

[quote name='lilwiggum']Crap:

Hello,
Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:
"Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EE4U
We've cancelled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience.

How often does this happen? The sucky thing is, I received this email yesterday morning and the same product was advertised on WHD last nite.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I don't know as far as systems since I don't order them from AWD. For games it doesn't happen very often, but it isn't extremely uncommon either. I think this happens when you order something that someone else purchased right before you. And then sometimes the system doesn't update quick enough and your order seems to go through even though it just sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back