Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lilwiggum']Crap:

Hello,
Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:
"Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EE4U
We've cancelled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience.

How often does this happen? The sucky thing is, I received this email yesterday morning and the same product was advertised on WHD last nite.[/QUOTE]
Eh, a couple weeks ago the Kinect bundle I had was supposed to ship the first week of Feb. A week before that though, I got the same message you did. I ended up picking up just the 4GB a couple days later, but there were more Kinect bundles popping up right after mine for cancelled.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Just got the "like new" Metroid Prime Trilogy I ordered the other day through AWD. No slip cover and torn instructions. This will be going back.[/QUOTE]
How much did you paid for? Just keep it or flip it.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Just got the "like new" Metroid Prime Trilogy I ordered the other day through AWD. No slip cover and torn instructions. This will be going back.[/QUOTE]

I would have been livid. I've looked so hard for a copy of this. Amazon would be doing me some favors needless to say. I've bought so much from them and not a peep out of me. AKA You find me a sealed copy now and and if you don't do this the next one you get in you reserve for me and over night it.

Fairly sure it was the one that popped up the other day. I believe it was 44.99 and listed "Like New"

[quote name='Phenomic']Fairly sure it was the one that popped up the other day. I believe it was 44.99 and listed "Like New"[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's the one. At $45 it's not really worth it to hold on to to flip since it's not complete. The tears on the instructions are pretty minimal (basically from the steelbook hinges), but the lack of the plastic slip cover is a deal breaker for me.

Maybe I'll just look around for a slipcover in the next few days and if I can't find one then I'll return it.

I see DC Universe Online (PS3) for $41.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...deogames&qid=1298055529&sr=8-4&condition=used

I know once you play it on your PS3, it's forever tied to that account and can't be used on another.

The listing says Used and "Missing Shrink Wrap".
hmmmmm....that's a solid price, but not if you can't play it. lol.

Are Warehouse Deals returns the same as when buying from Amazon directly?
I might give this a go to see if I can play it, assuming the code hasn't been redeemed, but only if it can be returned easily.

[quote name='Lil Bear']$109 Kinect. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1298055151&sr=1-8&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Weren't the Kinects selling, just as recently as two weeks ago, at the lowest for like $117? Now that it's for $110, do you all think that's a decent enough price? My brother is interested in one, but if I can hold out and pick it up for $75 by the summer, I could afford to wait...just kinda hard to gauge the interest/sales/overstock on these things...

EDIT: After some quick research, I read that some lucky people from FatWallet/SlickDeals got some from Amazon Warehouse for about $100 sometime in January. I think it's best to go ahead and wait - nothing worse than paying too much for an accessory that may not get too much use. Going for a below $100 price on this one to make sure I get a fair deal...

[quote name='RobnessMonster']Weren't the Kinects selling, just as recently as two weeks ago, at the lowest for like $117? Now that it's for $110, do you all think that's a decent enough price? My brother is interested in one, but if I can hold out and pick it up for $75 by the summer, I could afford to wait...just kinda hard to gauge the interest/sales/overstock on these things...

EDIT: After some quick research, I read that some lucky people from FatWallet/SlickDeals got some from Amazon Warehouse for about $100 sometime in January. I think it's best to go ahead and wait - nothing worse than paying too much for an accessory that may not get too much use. Going for a below $100 price on this one to make sure I get a fair deal...[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken some have been bought at $90-ish.

[quote name='Phenomic']I would have been livid. I've looked so hard for a copy of this. Amazon would be doing me some favors needless to say. I've bought so much from them and not a peep out of me. AKA You find me a sealed copy now and and if you don't do this the next one you get in you reserve for me and over night it.

Fairly sure it was the one that popped up the other day. I believe it was 44.99 and listed "Like New"[/QUOTE]

When I posted Metroid Prime Trilogy in this thread I mentioned it wasn't a great price. Pretty much every KMart I go to still has them in stock for $49.99. Granted I haven't been to that many different Kmarts but I've seen them at EVERY one.

[quote name='aem']When I posted Metroid Prime Trilogy in this thread I mentioned it wasn't a great price. Pretty much every KMart I go to still has them in stock for $49.99. Granted I haven't been to that many different Kmarts but I've seen them at EVERY one.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately there aren't any Kmarts in the Madison, WI area. Maybe I'll have to check the Kmart near my parents' place when I visit next time. I haven't seen a new one anywhere around here at retail. Oh well, I'll just keep looking.

[quote name='aem']When I posted Metroid Prime Trilogy in this thread I mentioned it wasn't a great price. Pretty much every KMart I go to still has them in stock for $49.99. Granted I haven't been to that many different Kmarts but I've seen them at EVERY one.[/QUOTE]

My Kmart has had no copies for at least months if not almost a year at this point. There is not a single retail copy in my town; as far as my knowledge goes. I've checked most of the Walmarts all but maybe one. Even checked some outside of the town which barely sells any games. They had almost a full shelf of Heavenly Sword last time I went to that location. All of the Targets, Kmart nor Sears has it, the TRU doesn't, the Best Buy doesn't, local game shop does not either. Gamestop I guess in theory could have used ones but I get the "No stores with inventory within 100 mile radius." So I'm fairly sure they don't. Costco and Sams Club don't obviously either.

Have I missed any shops? I don't believe I have. We lack things like Mejer etc.

I passed on a 40 dollar copy at some point in time thinking I could get it for cheaper. Needless to say it never happened. I still don't love the thought of paying that high for one but I would probably cave given the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Priced it out in my shopping cart. Comes to nearly $28 with free shipping. I'll pass. Looks like a game only for fans of that particular anime.

Just a quick review. I received my 102.99 Kinect - Like New today. The box was opened but was undamaged. The extra cables for the old xbox were never used and the game was unused. The only damage I could find was a few minor scratches on top. All in all a good purchase.

I ordered a copy of ratchet & clank: a crack in time yesterday. It came today, brand new sealed. AWD sticker was on the outside of the plastic and has that "new game" smell

Just got my Bronze DSI XL today (Listed as Acceptable condition, $115.99) that I purchased yesterday. The box has a few ink marks on it, otherwise everything else is in immaculate condition. I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference between this system and a brand new system if the box didn't have the marks on it. Was pleasantly surprised to see that there were screen protectors already on the system as well, which saves me the hassle of having to buy them myself. Very happy with my purchase! :)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I snagged :ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition in Like New for $57.99 shipped. :D[/QUOTE]
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the LBP 2 CE is crap, completely and utterly. The bookends are very light and likely made of pressed cardboard. They don't feel like they could hold up a single sheet of paper, let alone any games you might put between them.

The dioramas on both bookends that they showed in the preview pic for the CE are just cardboard standees and not even full 3-D.:roll:

And the plush Sackboy looks like a cross eyed sweat shop worker sewed him up cuz the stitching is bleh.:cry:

[quote name='storino03']congrats! Hope you enjoy your DSi XL. I love my midnight blue one![/QUOTE]

Thanks :) I love my DS, but every time I went into Best Buy and saw those huge XL screens staring at me and they were just calling out to me. When I saw the price on warehouse deals, I just couldn't ignore its call any more. I am definitely going to enjoy it.

On a side note, I thought it was funny when I showed the XL to my wife and she responded "Isn't technology supposed to get smaller! This one should have come out first, and the one you have should have replaced it." Haha, it gave me a good laugh.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I've said it before and I'll say it again, the LBP 2 CE is crap, completely and utterly. The bookends are very light and likely made of pressed cardboard. They don't feel like they could hold up a single sheet of paper, let alone any games you might put between them.

The dioramas on both bookends that they showed in the preview pic for the CE are just cardboard standees and not even full 3-D.:roll:

And the plush Sackboy looks like a cross eyed sweat shop worker sewed him up cuz the stitching is bleh.:cry:[/QUOTE]
thanks for the advice, i'll just cancel it and get the GOTY edition when it release.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I've said it before and I'll say it again, the LBP 2 CE is crap, completely and utterly. The bookends are very light and likely made of pressed cardboard. They don't feel like they could hold up a single sheet of paper, let alone any games you might put between them.

And the plush Sackboy looks like a cross eyed sweat shop worker sewed him up cuz the stitching is bleh.:cry:[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? Getting the collector's edition for the price of the standard game is a no brainer. The box, book ends, and plush look great in my opinion. Not to mention all the extra costumes you get.

img0022zo.jpg

img0022zo.jpg

img0022zo.jpg

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The bookends felt cheap to me. It's a personal opinion. You think they're great, I thought they were crap.[/QUOTE]
My thought exactly. I don't like cheap plastic type of thing.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']My thought exactly. I don't like cheap plastic type of thing.[/QUOTE]
But its like $20 more were you expecting the most amazing diamond book ends and a real living Sack Boy or something?

[quote name='Distrato']But its like $20 more were you expecting the most amazing diamond book ends and a real living Sack Boy or something?[/QUOTE]

Is that so unreasonable?

I can see that this is the pattern thats going to continue: MvC3 shows up once while I'm asleep in the morning. I spend the rest of the day obsessively checking the page on my phone and laptop hoping for another, only to be dissappointed. Rinse and repeat for at least the next week. Same thing happened with Black Ops.

all the people bitching about not getting MvC3 should just be patient and wait 6 months until Capcom announces the Super Marvel vs Capcom 3: champion edition with more characters and a $36.99 price tag

Just to report, my "Acceptable" DSi looks absolutely brand new. In-fact, if there wasn't a very small little "spot" on the top of it, and the fact that there was some dust on the screen, I would have thought it was never used before.

It's in absolutely fantastic condition. Very glad I ended up taking a chance on it.

2011-02-18_20-51-22_474.jpg

2011-02-18_20-51-22_474_2.jpg

2011-02-18_20-57-47_771.jpg

2011-02-18_20-52-15_21.jpg

2011-02-18_20-51-59_37.jpg

[quote name='khachik2003']all the people bitching about not getting MvC3 should just be patient and wait 6 months until Capcom announces the Super Marvel vs Capcom 3: champion edition with more characters and a $36.99 price tag[/QUOTE]

Maybe they wanna play it now, you know..it's a heck of a lot of fun. Most people around here don't care to wait until something is dirt cheap, but there are those out there who do like to play stuff while it's still hot.

Awhile ago I purchased a madden nfl 11 game that was away from the common stock and most people thought it was a game guide since it was only $3.99. Well it was the game! and in 'like new' condition. I'm estatic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back