Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='krashhole']I just hope we all get our money back if the deal falls through LMAO[/QUOTE]

we got 30 days to file a claim with amazon. btw, IM ON A BOAT!

[quote name='krashhole']I just hope we all get our money back if the deal falls through LMAO[/QUOTE]

Amazon will be reluctant to back it up if the seller flakes. However, if enough people make a stink about it, they will give in and just front the refund while they fight the seller.

Damn, when this place opens up and sees like 200 orders for that kit and then the price that was listed for it.......Someone is gonna get skull fu$#@ hahaha

In for one.

If this actually goes through my friends will murder me for not picking up multiples for them.... serves them right for going to bed i guess.

Best part is I'm buying this with livingsocial 50% off giftcards so it's an even better deal.

snowball-in-hell-65344_display_image.jpg

I'll bet my left nut that not a single person gets anything other than a cancellation email. Check out how high the seller's prices are on everything else in their store.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Which shipping speed you guys ordered with?[/QUOTE]

Oh snap! I 1-clicked, so it defaulted to standard. It's "shipping soon" now, so I can't change it.

And I was wondering where you were. Didn't you have a story about a seller canceling a sale and you somehow managed to get Amazon to match it? Lols.

yeah, I could see them honoring a couple. But I think we all know there is no chance in hell they are going to honor 200. Besides, I think DV8MAD is trying to say we are all going to burn in hell LOL

[quote name='kataztrophik']I think DV8 was saying that we have a snowman's chance in hell of getting these to actually ship[/QUOTE]
Hey those people on Neogaf had a snowmans chance in hell at getting the 250 gig Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle for $150, yet they still received them :p

The description clearly states "(Game disk + manual + case)". Hopefully all you guys just want a good deal on a copy of Killzone 3 cause if you think this comes with the helghan edition stuff you're a wacko.

[quote name='dino88']I'll bet my left nut that not a single person gets anything other than a cancellation email. Check out how high the seller's prices are on everything else in their store.[/QUOTE]
Man, I sooo hope you are wrong! lol

[quote name='Ryan_gf']The description clearly states "(Game disk + manual + case)". Hopefully all you guys just want a good deal on a copy of Killzone 3 cause if you think this comes with the helghan edition stuff you're a wacko.[/QUOTE]

you're a wacko for thinking it comes with the "helghan" edition lol.

[quote name='Ryan_gf']The description clearly states "(Game disk + manual + case)". Hopefully all you guys just want a good deal on a copy of Killzone 3 cause if you think this comes with the helghan edition stuff you're a wacko.[/QUOTE]

Every CE i've ever gotten from AWD has been listed like this and come with all the packin stuff.

Either way this is the best price so far on kz3.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Every CE i've ever gotten from AWD has been listed like this and come with all the packin stuff.

Either way this is the best price so far on kz3.[/QUOTE]

thats the thing though- its not from AWD, its from another seller.

imagine if we didnt get the helghast edition and we all left negative feedback...that would hurt the sellers rep soooo hard.

If only the game ships, then you might be able to make the argument that

1) The item really should've been listed under the regular edition of the game, not the CE, and is therefore the wrong product

and/or

2) the "100% New & Complete" should mean the CE contents - and that "(game disk + manual + case) all in MINT condition" doesn't specifically EXCLUDE the other CE contents.

[quote name='technicalstylez']thats the thing though- its not from AWD, its from another seller.
[/QUOTE]

I understand, but that would still be outside of amazon's standards for like new-complete, and they would intervene if anyone needed a return.

Not to mention that a standard game would be listed as the entirely wrong item.

The only risk here is tying up the money for a day.

[quote name='sgr76']If some people actually receive the product (Like the HSN Microcloths) It will all be worth it.[/QUOTE]
What about if some people don't receive it? Just kidding.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Oh snap! I 1-clicked, so it defaulted to standard. It's "shipping soon" now, so I can't change it.

And I was wondering where you were. Didn't you have a story about a seller canceling a sale and you somehow managed to get Amazon to match it? Lols.[/QUOTE]
like i said before if amazon has it in stock then they may or may not match it but ymmv.

Ill order one of the Killzone 3 special editions just in case they go through, not a big fan of the second one but cant go wrong for that price if it ships :p

Woohoo, Im losing all my hair and my camshaft sensor just went out on my car. I might get a copy of Killzone 3 collectors edition for 25 bucks though.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Woohoo, Im losing all my hair and my camshaft sensor just went out on my car. I might get a copy of Killzone 3 collectors edition for 25 bucks though.[/QUOTE]
No, you wont.

I'm in for the Killzone 3 clusterfuck.

[quote name='technicalstylez']dang they have 196 available. i wonder where from and why they would have so many opened copies?[/QUOTE]

Now they only have 125 left. By the time I wake up, it better be to zero goddammit. I'm counting on you CAGs (or 1 single rich insane Slickdeals El Hoardo). ;)

Thanks for the information guys. I've ordered a copy, too - even though it might be cancelled or just be the regular edition as this is a crazy price.

Strange, at ebay there is a seller who has it for $99 including shipping and he sold quite a few of them. Maybe Sony want's to get rid of this not-as-rare-as-expected Collector's Edition?

btw, this is my first posting so hello to everone! :)

[quote name='cRodz']in for a cancellation[/QUOTE]

I used some credit for one. But just saw this seller sells the regular killzone 3 for $62.33. Definitely seems like a cancellation is coming, aside from the whole shipping soon status.

That Killzone could just be the game that was included with the CE. Maybe it has the Not For Resale on it instead of a UPC. I could see it if they had a crap ton of the CEs for whatever reason and broke it up to sell. 196 is probably way more than anyone would do something like that with though lol

[quote name='PCDenjin']

btw, this is my first posting so hello to everone! :)[/QUOTE]
you registered in 2009
you are older than i am!

Were you comatose for 2 years?

[quote name='jupiterjones']Me too! I wanted to jump into the dogpile like everyone else! CANCEL MINE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Hell yeah!
i wanted to fit in too

I guess they can afford to sell it for 25 bucks since they are selling a used UC2 for $48. Either way, I am going to raise hell if they don't deliver the 6 that I ordered last night.

Well...I'm more an observer than a writer. ;)

[quote name='cRodz']you registered in 2009
you are older than i am!

Were you comatose for 2 years?
[/QUOTE]

It seems the seller cresent-marketing belongs to gamequestdirect so maybe the company behind it could be big enough to offer the game at such a bargain price, right? At least I really hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back