Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the 4000 XBL points card I ordered a few days ago, and it was already redeemed. Top of the clam shell was removed, and the card was floating around. In addition, the strip covering the code was 80% removed and taped down.

That was a bummer.

[quote name='nekromantix']Received the 4000 XBL points card I ordered a few days ago, and it was already redeemed. Top of the clam shell was removed, and the card was floating around. In addition, the strip covering the code was 80% removed and taped down.

That was a bummer.[/QUOTE]

Why would you order a used card?

[quote name='Kaiser499']Why would you order a used card?[/QUOTE]

I have in the past. I've ordered a few point cards and year subscriptions, and they all only had package damage. 1600 point card I received yesterday came with a warped plastic clam shell.

For 30% off, why wouldn't I order a card off Amazon Warehouse?

[quote name='nekromantix']I have in the past. I've ordered a few point cards and year subscriptions, and they all only had package damage. 1600 point card I received yesterday came with a warped plastic clam shell.

For 30% off, why wouldn't I order a card off Amazon Warehouse?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. I got a 1600 ms point card not too long ago for 10 bucks and the only thing that was wrong was that the packaging was all smashed up. Sucks you got a used one though.

[quote name='nekromantix']Received the 4000 XBL points card I ordered a few days ago, and it was already redeemed. Top of the clam shell was removed, and the card was floating around. In addition, the strip covering the code was 80% removed and taped down.

That was a bummer.[/QUOTE]

So are u just out that money then? I guess there no way to prove u didn't redeem it

[quote name='poker360']just grabbed myself a playstation move sharp shooter for $26.99

:)[/QUOTE]
Dang I want one! If I came in to work sooner... ah well. Next time!

Whatever happens with these KZ 3s needs to happen soon. The suspense is killing me, as is the debate on whether I should cancel my order or not.

Edit: Or place another one.

I'm surprised they have not cancelled my order yet. I would imagine that it would be cancelled first thing this morning when they arrive in the office. If my order ships, I may order a couple more before they sell out.

Went ahead and ordered one of the KZ3s (50 left) and locked in the TIV of $40.
I already have KZ3 that I got from Amazon for $40 ($20 promo) so I'll just trade that in if this KZ3 comes in. That way I'd be saving $10 even if it's only the game and not the HE.

Hmmm. Should I order another one? :)

I ordered one as I had Amazon credit on my account. If it ships, cool..if not, then I just get my credit back and nothing had to touch my credit card to begin with.

[quote name='Donkey132']I don't see how it could possibly be legit. No way they had that many copies, and sell them for that price.[/QUOTE]

Well someone mentioned before that it might be just the game + manual + case from the HE edition, which would be fine with me for $30 even without all the extra stuff that normally comes with the HE.

As a side note, some of the CE/SE editions of games do not have a bar code so trading them into Amazon is a no-go in those cases.

I'm all for taking advantage of arbitrage but

a) my guess is that the seller is selling the game only from the CE
b) someone mentioned that the case in the CE is marked "not for resale" so IIRC, Amazon won't accept it for trade-in

Good luck to everyone though. If I actually wanted KZ3 it would definitely be worth the gamble regardless of whether a and/or b turn out to be true.

Picked up Super Hero Squad: Infinity Gauntlet from WHD used (21.99-5.00 gift card=16.99 shipped). Came mostly sealed. Microsoft seal was gone, but the code inside for the Captain America pack was still valid! Total Win!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KZyiXHhanU

@3:09 the UPC on the back can be seen. Check blurry screenshot below.

48069f9c495a1eb4762f3f89728d48f9.png

Why is it when there are these pricing issues, many hundreds of CAGs jump all over them aka the Target PS3 move fiasco. and then I about 2 days when you all recieved cancellation emails or just get copies of the game this thread will expand another 10 pages from people crying and complaining about not getting a CE or a game at all....sometimes people never learn

Because thats what people do. Moan and whine over something that was too good to be true.

By the way, my order was cancelled so be prepared :)

Who's complaining? Besides, if someone lists something like the Helghast CE, you EXPECT to get the Helghast CE despite the price they have it listed. If you bought Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Special Edition from me for example for $39.99 you would expect the Special Edition with all the bells and whistles and instead I send you the regular game. You would complain too.

1 of Killzone 3: Helghast Edition
Sold by: crescent-marketing

We did not charge you for this order.

I'm expecting everyone's order to be canceled, but I wouldn't be completely surprised if some were honored. Seems like there might be a huge excess of these CEs. Especially after seeing that thread about the Best Buy in Denton overflowing with them and putting them on clearance so quickly.

Edit: After seeing the above post, that's a big ol' NVM.

"This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed."

In for a Helghast Edition!
in before disappointment, otherwise.

[quote name='merchie89']Why is it when there are these pricing issues, many hundreds of CAGs jump all over them aka the Target PS3 move fiasco. [/QUOTE]
Because sometimes it works and can make or save you hundreds of dollars would be my answer. Why people would complain when it doesn't work? They're dumb? I dunno.

LOL @ the people thinking their going to get a complete Helghast Edition for $29. You do realize the description was:

100% New & Complete (game disk + manual + case) all in MINT condition.
Yeah, it goes against Amazon's TOS, but this happens so god damn often that it's not really surprising the person is selling just the game. If you do get the full Helghast edition, I will eat my own words. Either way, $29 is a pretty damn good price for a game that just came out.

Edit - Or they truly did forget to add that 1 and screwed up big time.

In other news, this was my "Like New" MvC3 I ordered for $39.99.

[quote name='DarkRider23']LOL @ the people thinking their going to get a complete Helghast Edition for $29. You do realize the description was:

Yeah, it goes against Amazon's TOS, but this happens so god damn often that it's not really surprising the person is selling just the game. If you do get the full Helghast edition, I will eat my own words. Either way, $29 is a pretty damn good price for a game that just came out.

[/QUOTE]

Damn man that's horrible. What will you do?

[quote name='DarkRider23']
LOL @ the people thinking their going to get a complete Helghast Edition for $29. You do realize the description was:

[/QUOTE]
ouch!

[quote name='Trance Addix']Damn man that's horrible. What will you do?[/QUOTE]

Play it for a few days then return it. It's not really that big of a deal. I did have one of those "How the hell?" moments when I saw it though.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Play it for a few days then return it. It's not really that big of a deal. I did have one of those "How the hell?" moments when I saw it though.[/QUOTE]
99% of my AWD orders have been great, but a couple PSP games I ordered in Like New condition were beat to hell. Fortunately, when I complained to Amazon, they just refunded my money and told me to throw the games away. Amazon customer service truly rocks.

Got my PSP go today ordered it for 120 ish and it is BRAND NEW. Everything mint, everything sealed, just the box is tattered to hell. Who cares about the box though :).

@DarkRider was that that the one with the gamesclub seller, or that maybe a whole different can of worms.

KZ3 Helghast Edition from Amazon Marketplace's 'crescent marketin Inc.' seemed to be sold out but now it is avaliable again for $25.89 from the same seller (57 copies left).
Very strange.

Looks like KZ3 is back up. Meh, I'll try ordering it this time. Who knows, maybe they truly ARE just selling the game only. If so, I'll gladly do it for 30.

Yeah I had to order another one too. That makes 3 so far. I'll probably grab a bunch more if they keep restocking. $100 off is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back