Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Yamato']Took one. One left. I had $26 amazon credit. Is this game worth using all of my credit? I'm pretty broke cash-wise, so I've been using what amazon credit I can scrape up to make my game purchases lately.

I can confirm that this works.[/QUOTE]
This game is definitely worth it! The story is soo good I couldn't put it down until after I beat it... Even then, you'll still want to play it to see the other endings. One of the best DS games. Expect to lose sleep.

The game is alright. It seems with most of the puzzles, they hold your hand, like you are new to the genre. The story was unique. Sort of reminded me of the saw games, but less of the repetitive drama from the movies. There are 6 endings, depending on who goes through which door and what items you pick up, etc.

[quote name='storino03']The game is alright. It seems with most of the puzzles, they hold your hand, like you are new to the genre. The story was unique. Sort of reminded me of the saw games, but less of the repetitive drama from the movies. There are 6 endings, depending on who goes through which door and what items you pick up, etc.[/QUOTE]

I'm only an hour or two in, and it reminds me of Gantz.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Perfect timing on my part, snagged one.

2 left

===

Wish the first 2 Laytons would drop in price.[/QUOTE]

Missed it again =( (Gawd, if I miss it when three are in stock how will I ever get one, lol)

Same about Layton, really want to pick up Diabolical Box for a replay as I sold it, but can't find one anywhere for less than $20

Well, in the event that I'm not crazy about it, the trade-in at amazon is $23. I'd only be out 3 bucks. Seems pretty interesting though, and I love a story-heavy game. Thanks for the post and opinions.

[quote name='spideymike']Dang, there's a $92.99 Kinect up now in "Good" condition. Might be worth a shot. Where's the Move bundles??? EDIT: Gone now.[/QUOTE]
I was fortunate enough to pick this up. But for some reason it said it was backordered and it wont ship til the 10th so i'm hoping everything goes ok

[quote name='thetruth1983']Not really a AWD deal but Amazon has brand new Xbox MVC3 SE for $69.99......due it stock March 9th![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up. I ordered one. :D

Just a heads up -- I'll be sending my MvC 3 SE for xbox 360 back to Amazon tomorrow or Monday. It's unopened so maybe someone'll get lucky and a fellow CAGer will get mine!

[quote name='oiskaio']Just a heads up -- I'll be sending my MvC 3 SE for xbox 360 back to Amazon tomorrow or Monday. It's unopened so maybe someone'll get lucky and a fellow CAGer will get mine![/QUOTE]

Why not sell it on CAG? I'm sure you'll get bites.

[quote name='thetruth1983']Not really a AWD deal but Amazon has brand new Xbox MVC3 SE for $69.99......due it stock March 9th![/QUOTE]

link as i don't see.

[quote name='thetruth1983']I guess they already sold all their copies although at least one cag above was able to get one.[/QUOTE]

It was probably just someone's return.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Thanks, I bit. I had been looking to pick up a black chatpad for a while and my Gold ran out. Perfect.[/QUOTE]
Gah, nabbed it from me right as I was checking out. Good form Peter!

hook.jpg

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Anyone have their MvC3 SE Ship yet? There were like 10 up for like $38 a week ago.[/QUOTE]

I contacted the seller multiple times nagging them on the status of the order. After a couple of messages saying they would be shipping it soon, they sent me the shipping confirmation through USPS Ground. Perhaps you guys should do some probing yourself, just to ensure you get your item. I'll have an update when I receive it.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Why not sell it on CAG? I'm sure you'll get bites.[/QUOTE]

I've tried. No one has bitten :lol:

[quote name='oiskaio']I've tried. No one has bitten :lol:[/QUOTE]

Try eBay..those were selling for 80-100 last time I checked.

My 'Very Good' AWD Kinect showed up today; everything looks great, game was still sealed, hooked it up and it seems to be working fine. However, I found there isn't nearly enough space or lighting in this room to use it. Time to redo the living room methinks. :lol:

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Anyone have their MvC3 SE Ship yet? There were like 10 up for like $38 a week ago.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember reading this. Damn I missed it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Anyone in the KZ3 fiasco yesterday still have shipping soon?[/QUOTE]

Funny you should ask. I was just about to ask the same thing. I ordered mine fairly early on, but it's still there. I'll be amazed if it isn't cancelled, but one can still hope, right?

[quote name='Achilles00']Funny you should ask. I was just about to ask the same thing. I ordered mine fairly early on, but it's still there. I'll be amazed if it isn't cancelled, but one can still hope, right?[/QUOTE]

Guys, just got off the phone with Crescent (the seller), they will be cancelling all orders and sending out all cancellaton emails within the next few days so if you traded your KZ3 into Amazon already, your SOL.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Guys, just got off the phone with Crescent (the seller), they will be cancelling all orders and sending out all cancellaton emails within the next few days so if you traded your KZ3 into Amazon already, your SOL.[/QUOTE]

I just got off the phone with Crescent ... and I am NOT the father!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']i know the backdoor of how to get this deal. ;)[/QUOTE]

Despite what you may have heard, I am not tossing anyone's salad. :nottalking:

[quote name='mr_bungle']Anyone in the KZ3 fiasco yesterday still have shipping soon?[/QUOTE]

Mine got canceled, I wouldn't hold your breath on receiving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back