Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kataztrophik']I just thought it was funny that 40 used is a good price point but 45 new isn't.[/QUOTE]

Two words. Amazon credit.

Actually I did a pretty much straight swap. I traded in my PS3 copy for the same price to Amazon that I picked up the 360 version. So at the most I paid $1.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']What do you mean?[/QUOTE]

It's a return to Amazon. Some random schmuk, could have bought it, used it and returned it. Online commerce is based on trust.

Then again it might be fine. CAGs have ordered AWD MS points for $10 and had no problems.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
There is ZERO replay value to the game too, unless you're a trophy/achievement whore, so this is likely an immediate trade-in for most once they finish it.[/QUOTE]

Not true. Some people like games enough to replay them. For me, Enslaved is one I plan on returning to. It is the closest thing to BG&E this generation (besides the HD remake of BG&E obviously).

[quote name='3peen']lame, they cancelled my metal gear psp bundle as they ended up not having any. does this happen a lot?[/QUOTE]

Only with the good stuff.

[quote name='3peen']lame, they cancelled my metal gear psp bundle as they ended up not having any. does this happen a lot?[/QUOTE]

I asked earlier but didn't get a reply.

When this happens to you guys, did the order status ever update to processing?

[quote name='Yanksfan']Not true. Some people like games enough to replay them. For me, Enslaved is one I plan on returning to. It is the closest thing to BG&E this generation (besides the HD remake of BG&E obviously).[/QUOTE]

Baltimore Gas & Electric?

[quote name='Muthafodder']I asked earlier but didn't get a reply.

When this happens to you guys, did the order status ever update to processing?[/QUOTE]

mine changed to "shipping soon" even though its expected shipping date wasn't until the 15th. then voila, order cancelled.

[quote name='spideymike']I know these are cheap fighting sticks but the price is decent on them if you're not a diehard gamer who has to have a $$$ fightstick. :360: Hori Fightstick EX 2 $30.99. Mind you, they are selling new ones for $39.99 and free shipping, too.[/QUOTE]

That fightstick is a complete piece of shit. I had the DOA one and inputs don't come out the way you want about 30% of the time. The gate is crap, the buttons are horrific. It's completely worth it to spend at least 60 bucks on a stick if you're going to play for more than a week.

Ordered the killzone 3 ps3 bundle for 179. I hope the large crack on item case means the killzone case and not the ps3 casing lol. Should get it on wednesday. Maybe it's the ps3 that IAMTHECHEAPESTGAMER returned once he found out the ps3 didnt work and cracked the ps3 by throwing it across the room and then shipped it back to amazon. LOL, sorry IATCG, that's the first thing that came to my mind when I read the description of the bundle

Oh it was you :) I tried ordering it just now, the product page still shows 1+ in stock but won't let me check out :( I don't own a PS3 but for that cheap with killzone 3 I would have been all over it. I hope for your sake It's the Killzone 3 case to.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Oh it was you :) I tried ordering it just now, the product page still shows 1+ in stock but won't let me check out :( I don't own a PS3 but for that cheap with killzone 3 I would have been all over it. I hope for your sake It's the Killzone 3 case to.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me 45 minutes ago. It showed 1 used for 178.99 but when i clicked on it, the listing was not there. I contacted amazon through live chat and they told me it was out of stock, but 10 minutes later, it came back in stock!

So, it might come back up and you might be able to buy it. My suggestion is to turn 1-click buy on. I didn't even realize i bought it for a few seconds.

This seems like the second killzone ps3 bundle that came up today because someone else posted it earlier in the morning. Good luck :)

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Ordered the killzone 3 ps3 bundle for 179. I hope the large crack on item case means the killzone case and not the ps3 casing lol. Should get it on wednesday. Maybe it's the ps3 that IAMTHECHEAPESTGAMER returned once he found out the ps3 didnt work and cracked the ps3 by throwing it across the room and then shipped it back to amazon. LOL, sorry IATCG, that's the first thing that came to my mind when I read the description of the bundle[/QUOTE]
That would not be the one I sent back, unless someone else got it and threw the damned thing.:razz: The one I sent back had nicks in the matte finish to the case on the top of the PS3 and was missing one of the rubber feet on the bottom besides requiring possibly a full system restore to get it working out of the box(since it kept saying the HDD was corrupted, even after doing a file restore).

Hopefully they hired new people at the warehouse(s) sending out such deplorable condition stuff as 'like new' though, since I still think it had to be a son/daughter of Stevie Wonder/Ray Charles to miss such glaring issues.

Quick question, so with acceptable systems are they all returns? Or just beat up boxes? There are a few acceptable items I am trying to decide between so I am a little curious. It says May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. But all of them do so blah

[quote name='jd10984']Quick question, so with acceptable systems are they all returns? Or just beat up boxes? There are a few acceptable items I am trying to decide between so I am a little curious. It says May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. But all of them do so blah[/QUOTE]

Not to sound rude, but how could we possibly know this?

[quote name='XERD_003SS']Acceptable Killzone PS3 bundle up for $179. Description says that there's a "Large crack on item case".[/QUOTE]

Damn at that price I would have bought it just to have an extra Blu-Ray player.

[quote name='cheeky']Not to sound rude, but how could we possibly know this?[/QUOTE]

No it's cool, I was just trying to see what peoples experiences with with buying acceptable systems are. Like do they look like repacks or just still sealed, beat up boxes.

In my experience, acceptable consoles are more likely to be new with damaged packaging (dented corners, etc.) Its the like new and very good ones you need to worry about.

[quote name='jd10984']No it's cool, I was just trying to see what peoples experiences with with buying acceptable systems are. Like do they look like repacks or just still sealed, beat up boxes.[/QUOTE]

People have said acceptable consoles look like beat up boxes. But the systems i have purchased as acceptable didn't have a box at all. So YMMV.

Dang as I can see its mixed than lol.. I am really hoping for one with just a beat up box. I may take the risk and get it, if it has no box, the system is damaged at all I'll just return it.

Another KZ3 bundle popped up I think. I hit buy now and i haven't updated 1-click so thy took a good 45 seconds, it went OOS :O

For 179, I'll sell my 80Gb bc and basically do a free upgrade.

You bought the silver one?

Probably a trade in/return since they had like new ones for $32-33 and those were prob damaged box but its luck of the draw. Just return it if you are unhappy

More often than not acceptable means broken or cracked case. Sometimes though acceptable is entirely unacceptable. YMMV, but good luck!

Punch-Out!! for Wii dropped a bit more down to only $20.99 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TOQ8K2/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Looks like 86 in stock. I'm tempted since the copy I bought at Blockbuster doesn't work (bought while out of town and no blockbusters here to return it). But I'm planning to get a repair machine so hopefully that will get mine working.

edit: an even bigger price drop on another Wii game with tons in stock

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games $10.99 Like New (Good is same price make sure you pick Like New)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1299870800&sr=1-342&condition=used

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mr_bungle']Another KZ3 bundle popped up I think. I hit buy now and i haven't updated 1-click so thy took a good 45 seconds, it went OOS :O

For 179, I'll sell my 80Gb bc and basically do a free upgrade.[/QUOTE]
Hell I'd buy your 80 gig for 180. Then I'd have to sell off my 40 :lol:

[quote name='jacknicklson']You bought the silver one?

Probably a trade in/return since they had like new ones for $32-33 and those were prob damaged box but its luck of the draw. Just return it if you are unhappy[/QUOTE]

I don't remember which I bought. I think I picked up the $25.99 one so I could get the free shipping on it.

finally found a copy of Alpha Protocol for 360, $11.99. Also props to a fellow CAG to took the time to PM me about 999 for DS being available.

[quote name='AsherFischell']Damn, the copy of Dragon Age II Signature that I ordered got cancelled. That happen to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Seemed as good a time as any to pick up Heavenly Sword and Enslaved at those prices, was 2 cents short of free shipping of course :lol: so i found a book to throw in with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back