Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='genfuyung']Really want to get twin snakes for that 17.99 price it went up for a week or so ago. Cant believe I missed that. Anyone know what condition it was?[/QUOTE]

It pops up for $17.99 Like New relatively often..probably every other week at least.

Got my Kinect today, working just fine. It was listed in good condition, and the damage that was mentioned was to the box and not the kinect itself, which is what I suspected.

Received my "Like New" Xbox 360 250GB slim today. There was a huge gaping hole in the bottom of the box. I opened it up and everything was still packaged and sealed. No damage to the console or anything else for that matter.

I'm very happy with my purchase from AWD.

Got tired of waiting for a :ps3: Move Starter Bundle under $65 from AWD, so I ordered one on GoHastings site for $62.98 total. Hope my order doesn't get cancelled.

Sigh, is amazon taking a few days off here? I have been waiting on some good DSI XL deals the past 2 nights and to no avail what so ever :( Heck i have not seen them add almost anything what so ever for almost two days now.

[quote name='TraBuch']Weekends are slow days.[/QUOTE]

Ya I can tell :( I have been away from it for a couple months up until the last week, I remember striking a few decent finds in the past on the weekend. Looks like I am going to have to wait it out until sometime over the next few days.

I wonder if I got Heavy Rain from the warehouse if it would be black label or red.

Anywho, Amazon just got my two sealed MvC3 trade-ins, good luck if anyone buys it from them!

Question: bought Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition on Warehouse Deals for 360. How can I tell if the code for the DLC has been used without actually using it?

[quote name='WilliamG']Question: bought Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition on Warehouse Deals for 360. How can I tell if the code for the DLC has been used without actually using it?[/QUOTE]
Just put the code on you Xbox and it will say it's been used or to accept just don't accept to the code.

Edit:Is there usually any Xbox Live Gold deals?

Does this work on psn also?

[quote name='Gears24']Just put the code on you Xbox and it will say it's been used or to accept just don't accept to the code.

Edit:Is there usually any Xbox Live Gold deals?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WilliamG']Question: bought Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition on Warehouse Deals for 360. How can I tell if the code for the DLC has been used without actually using it?[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge, there is no way of knowing unless you actually attempt to redeem the code on your Xbox/Xbox.com. I may be wrong, but I don't think I am.

[quote name='bosoxdanc']To my knowledge, there is no way of knowing unless you actually attempt to redeem the code on your Xbox/Xbox.com. I may be wrong, but I don't think I am.[/QUOTE]

If you put the code in on xbox.com, it uses it automatically. However, if you put the code in through the prompt on your console, it gives you an opportunity to confirm or deny the download. So yeah, that's the only way I know of to check without actually using the code.

[quote name='steve nash']Does this work on psn also?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='godsmack13']Yes[/QUOTE]I've heard PSN is the opposite...it's auto-redeem on the console, but on the website, it'll tell you what it is before redeeming.

[quote name='eugaet']I've heard PSN is the opposite...it's auto-redeem on the console, but on the website, it'll tell you what it is before redeeming.[/QUOTE]
I've never used the website to do it, but on the PS3 you can put in the code then decide whether or not you want to redeem it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I've never used the website to do it, but on the PS3 you can put in the code then decide whether or not you want to redeem it.[/QUOTE]
this is correct, I just used a code for flOw this morning and can confirm it.

[quote name='eugaet']I've heard PSN is the opposite...it's auto-redeem on the console, but on the website, it'll tell you what it is before redeeming.[/QUOTE]

I have used it numerous times on the console to test codes, then just back out. Never tried it on any website.

[quote name='Gears24']Just put the code on you Xbox and it will say it's been used or to accept just don't accept to the code.

Edit:Is there usually any Xbox Live Gold deals?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for that info!

[quote name='SporkWielder']If you put the code in on xbox.com, it uses it automatically. However, if you put the code in through the prompt on your console, it gives you an opportunity to confirm or deny the download. So yeah, that's the only way I know of to check without actually using the code.[/QUOTE]

Ditto! :) Will update when I get it on Tuesday. :)

Thinking of getting a PSP GO but seems rather expensive at 140+ used. (considering that it was 150 new a couple of weeks ago)

Anyway, question. Wondering if the description matters/makes a difference there's some that say "Item may come repackaged", others say "Includes everything but bonus codes may have been used", one doesn't actually have any description (just know that fact that it's "Like New").

Which one would be the best to order considering that all are the same price?

[quote name='XERD_003SS']Thinking of getting a PSP GO but seems rather expensive at 140+ used. (considering that it was 150 new a couple of weeks ago)

Anyway, question. Wondering if the description matters/makes a difference there's some that say "Item may come repackaged", others say "Includes everything but bonus codes may have been used", one doesn't actually have any description (just know that fact that it's "Like New").

Which one would be the best to order considering that all are the same price?[/QUOTE]

Like new as long as it's AWD is generally the best.

Generally speaking:
"bonus codes may have been used" = package has been opened
"item may come repackaged" =packaging was damaged but not product

All of this is YMMV though, it's up to the AWD employees as to how they list em. Can always return hassle free tho.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I've never used the website to do it, but on the PS3 you can put in the code then decide whether or not you want to redeem it.[/QUOTE]
It also gives you the opportunity to cancel on the website.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Like new as long as it's AWD is generally the best.

Generally speaking:
"bonus codes may have been used" = package has been opened
"item may come repackaged" =packaging was damaged but not product

All of this is YMMV though, it's up to the AWD employees as to how they list em. Can always return hassle free tho.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up. Probably will end up picking up the repackaged one.

Still kinda wonder what "like new items with no description" would equate to.

[quote name='grrouchie']Picked this up 4 days ago from Sams club for 12.91[/QUOTE]

Sams club clearance is done store-by-store so this is as YMMV as it gets.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Was so tempted on Slaughter house but I didn't bite for some reason. :/

I was wondering about this stick, how is it? Good price?

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox360-Fight...77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1300074773&sr=1-21
http://www.amazon.com/BlazBlue-Cala...L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1300074773&sr=1-5[/QUOTE]

If I were you, I'd just invest in a TE fight stick. Yeah, they're expensive...but they're extremely nice. You won't have to ask about the quality, and they'll last forever.

Iv'e been playing around with my "Like New" Peace Walker Bundle PSP bundle for a few days, and Im kinda on the fence about keeping it. When I first got it the box had a little wear but everything inside looked brand new. When I first powered it on I noticed my first issue, a dead pixel. Only good thing about it was that it was near the top of the screen where I didn't really notice it when I was playing. That brought me to my 2nd issue, the square button. Now I remember reading that the original PSP's had an issue with the square button due to the button proximity to the screen, but I had thought that the issue had been resolved after the 2000 refresh. The button doesn't have the same "clickness" as the other buttons, as it feels a bit "mushy". However it functions well enough so I let it slide. This brings me to the 3rd issue I noticed, uneven lighting on the screen. I found a youtube video showing the problem and it is apparently a widespread problem with PSP's that were manufactured around the time these MGS PSP's were rolling off the assembly line. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flQ-HXLnAr0 Now I have a high tolerance compared to others when it comes to defects, especially when it comes to used/referbished items. But finding these three defects in less then 3 days worries me. The only things keeping me from returning it is that I have already ordered a 8gb memory stick, which I paid for using a non refundable credit, the fact that I got such a good deal on it ($108-$31 in credit made it $77 out of pocket), and the fact I had already redeemed one of the codes that came with the bundle . I was thinking about getting it repaired by Sony but I don't know if their warranty covers items that were not purchased brand new and I worry about not getting my green PSP back and getting a regular black PSP in return. I also thought about contacting Amazon about this but I fear that the only thing their going to tell me is to ship it back to them. Anyone here have any opinions on what I should do?

[quote name='mr_bungle']If I were you, I'd just invest in a TE fight stick. Yeah, they're expensive...but they're extremely nice. You won't have to ask about the quality, and they'll last forever.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that! At least now I know what to look for!

108$ for 8gb of memory wait what God i hope you can return that. Simple google search will yield a thousand places where you can get it for about 50$ most places less. For that amount of money Im sure you could get at least a 16GB if not a 32

An update on my recent post. I had sent out an e-mail to Amazon CS and less then an hour and a half later they emailed me back and offered me a 30% refund. I am impressed with their quick response and gracious offer. Most places would have told me to F off or have had me pay to ship it back. This experience only strengthens my loyalty to Amazon and reaffirms that their the best in the biz when it comes to customer service .

I've had a PSP 3000 for a couple years and didn't even notice the screen border issue on it until I saw someone here post about it a few weeks ago. I don't know how I never noticed it before although I really don't use the PSP all that much. Has this problem been fixed? If it has I might buy a new one or switch back to a 2000 model I never got around to selling.

[quote name='pplcallmeGOD']An update on my recent post. I had sent out an e-mail to Amazon CS and less then an hour and a half later they emailed me back and offered me a 30% refund. I am impressed with their quick response and gracious offer. Most places would have told me to F off or have had me pay to ship it back. This experience only strengthens my loyalty to Amazon and reaffirms that their the best in the biz when it comes to customer service .[/QUOTE]
Same thing happened to me and my PS3. A 160GB PS3 ended up only costing me about $178. :)

[quote name='pplcallmeGOD']An update on my recent post. I had sent out an e-mail to Amazon CS and less then an hour and a half later they emailed me back and offered me a 30% refund. I am impressed with their quick response and gracious offer. Most places would have told me to F off or have had me pay to ship it back. This experience only strengthens my loyalty to Amazon and reaffirms that their the best in the biz when it comes to customer service .[/QUOTE]

What did your email say?

Sigh, just missed a burgundy DSI XL for $112.. I went to add to cart and someone beat me to it :( I am determined to get an XL around that price today or tomorrow lol :)

[quote name='Vegan']I snagged it. I know there's been rumors of an XBLA release but there's been no word for half a year.[/QUOTE]

I just bought one. I haven't heard anything else about it and the rumor was a long time ago. Plus it was really cheap anyway and I've wanted to try it out.

[quote name='jd10984']Sigh, just missed a burgundy DSI XL for $112.. I went to add to cart and someone beat me to it :( I am determined to get an XL around that price today or tomorrow lol :)[/QUOTE]

So are you not expecting our Mario XLs to be sent at all?

I was a bit weary at first; but the third one I ordered, three days ago, is still on my open orders and hasn't been cancelled. $134 for the LE, with a game, means you can probably net the system for about $114 OTD after just a little work.

I'm *really* hoping mine doesn't get cancelled this time.

Sorry for OT but:

Anyone able to give me a rough idea what 360s go for on AWD lately? Can't get the thread search function to work today... just goes to a blank page or times out.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back