Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DudeImGodly']Yeah i really dont want a 3DS until the price drops a little.
i do however plan on picking up a NGP on release whenever that is.
\\:D/[/QUOTE]

Seems unlikely that the price will drop anytime soon, especially given what's happening in Japan. More than likely there will be some sort of bundle around the holidays.

I am torn on the 3DS, actually. I thought that the screens were going to be bigger than the DS Lite's, but evidently they are similar in size. That, and the launch lineup doesn't do anything for me. I have a TON of Kmart credit that I'm probably not going to use on anything else--sort of planned to use it on the 3DS--but now I'm not sure.

[quote name='Achilles00']Looks like 999 is back in stock.[/QUOTE]

:bomb: I wish it'd just stop showing up so cheaply, its driven the trade-in price from 22.50 to 15.50! This game is pretty great, but after you get all of the endings there isn't any point in holding onto it, and I'm having a bit of trouble trading it away.

Still, anyone on the fence, get it. Don't ask, just do it.

[quote name='Yamato']:bomb: I wish it'd just stop showing up so cheaply, its driven the trade-in price from 22.50 to 15.50! This game is pretty great, but after you get all of the endings there isn't any point in holding onto it, and I'm having a bit of trouble trading it away.

Still, anyone on the fence, get it. Don't ask, just do it.[/QUOTE]

Well, you could always sell it on half.com or try trading it someone here who keeps missing it.

[quote name='Achilles00']Well, you could always sell it on half.com or try trading it someone here who keeps missing it.[/QUOTE]

I've never really 'sold' on a site except this one, just traded in - but I'm looking into it. Thanks. As for trading it here, I'm working on it, ha.

[quote name='mattcube64']RE4 for Wii, $7.99 (awesome game. I want it... but just bought that DS. Don't need to spend more $)
http://www.warehousedeals.com/Resident-Evil-4/M/B000P46NKC.htm

Muramasa, $8.99
http://www.warehousedeals.com/Muramasa-The-Demon-Blade/M/B001HB7K6I.htm

Chrono Trigger, $10.99
http://www.warehousedeals.com/Chrono-Trigger/M/B001E27DLM.htm

World Ends with you, $13.99 (I've heard this is great. Worth that price?)
http://www.warehousedeals.com/The-World-Ends-With-You/M/B00136MBHA.htm[/QUOTE]

That's a really good price on RE4 Wii. I may snag a copy.

[quote name='spideymike']I ordered this a few days back for the same price and it came reshrink-wrapped and pretty much brand new. Very happy with the purchase.[/QUOTE]

My copy came the same way.

[quote name='chiat']Got Eternal Sonata, Resonance of Fate, Star Ocean and Enslaved all in PS3.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I had Resonance of Fate in my cart but couldn't pull the trigger on it.. next thing I knew it was already gone. I guess that was for the best. I already have 2 JRPG's that I've barely even started.

I just bit on one of those Used PS3 Hori Fighting Sticks for 27.99. It's not the best but it'll be another for my collection. It's probably the cheapest mid quality stick stick for the PS3 available. It's also less than half the price of probably the next cheapest. There's one left in stock.

Changed my order to a Very Good 320 Move Bundle. Saved about 20 bucks, and also picked up Like-New Copies of Folklore and Star Ocean International together for less than 30 bucks :D

Thanks technical, that does ease my mind a bit. This is my new PS3 I'll be gaming on all the time. If mine comes brand new, perhaps just the corner or the side is a little beat up, but everything is new inside? That would be an awesome score. and like I said, in the stores this bundle is 399.99 new still, so yeah 8)

I wouldnt go expecting a new system, but it's still a really good price. As far as listed condition it really is a crapshoot, just check the description and make sure there's no notes to be weary of.

There's still 4 left btw.

Amazon likes to reseal games and what not, is there anyway to be sure if the system is new when you receive it or not? Besides the obvious console damage. Just wondering because a lot of people said that a lot of like new ps3s come new.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Amazon likes to reseal games and what not, is there anyway to be sure if the system is new when you receive it or not? Besides the obvious console damage. Just wondering because a lot of people said that a lot of like new ps3s come new.[/QUOTE]
If the console looks new, the controller has no charge on it and everything is still in its packaging and doesn't look used(i.e. the controller doesn't have sweat crud in the crevices:puke:), then you may have received a completely like new console. Another indicator may be if the system requires going through all of the setup menus when you first start it up.

I'm just about at the end of the 30 day return period for my Black Friday Amazon bundle I bought last month and I've been testing the crap outta this one due to the HDD being completely corrupted on the last one I received.

The HDD in the 160gb from the bundle does seem a little louder than the one in my 120gb PS3, but then again I sit about 4-5 feet from my console so anything is bound to sound loud.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If the console looks new, the controller has no charge on it and everything is still in its packaging and doesn't look used(i.e. the controller doesn't have sweat crud in the crevices:puke:), then you may have received a completely like new console. Another indicator may be if the system requires going through all of the setup menus when you first start it up.

I'm just about at the end of the 30 day return period for my Black Friday Amazon bundle I bought last month and I've been testing the crap outta this one due to the HDD being completely corrupted on the last one I received.

The HDD in the 160gb from the bundle does seem a little louder than the one in my 120gb PS3, but then again I sit about 4-5 feet from my console so anything is bound to sound loud.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I bought one as a gift, so it doesn't really matter, just curious. But does amazon seal the box too? Or if it's open you'll know?

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Anybody see Marvel vs Capcom 3 up yet for the xbox 360?[/QUOTE]

I picked a like new regular edition one lat week for $39.99. Showed up yesterday in great shape. I'm very happy with it.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Ok, I bought one as a gift, so it doesn't really matter, just curious. But does amazon seal the box too? Or if it's open you'll know?[/QUOTE]

you can easily tell if its been opened, as the security seal on both xbox and ps3 takes a piece of the cardboard with it. If the box has been opened before all WHD does to seal it up is put a piece of clear tape over the original seal location.

Damn, I think too hard about these things. I really want a backup PS3, especially since they have cloud saves now. I wasnt interested in Move, but if the like new one is basically a banged up box but brand new, thats a big savings and the family might like it...but i really wanted the Killzone bundle for nearly $100 less....decisions decisions...and of course by the time I decide...AHHH, it will be gone I am sure...

EDIT: gone...made my decision for me as suspected.

[quote name='wrencrest']Damn, I think too hard about these things. I really want a backup PS3, especially since they have cloud saves now. I wasnt interested in Move, but if the like new one is basically a banged up box but brand new, thats a big savings and the family might like it...but i really wanted the Killzone bundle for nearly $100 less....decisions decisions...and of course by the time I decide...AHHH, it will be gone I am sure...[/QUOTE]

They have a family bundle for 213
Also, I really think people are having unfair expectations. Of the 4 systems Ive bought, none has been new and one was actually defective. Of course the return process was really simple, so its worth taking the chance, but expecting new or never used is probably setting yourself up for a let down.

[quote name='edson13']They have a family bundle for 213
Also, I really think people are having unfair expectations. Of the 4 systems Ive bought, none has been new and one was actually defective. Of course the return process was really simple, so its worth taking the chance, but expecting new or never used is probably setting yourself up for a let down.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the reality check. I read a lot of people saying they got "new" systems. So I appreciate your honesty there. If thats the case, I would rather spend a little more for a brand new console. Especially since we are hearing of price drops or gift card deals coming soon.

The "Like New" Kinect I bought was still new, game was sealed, Kinect unused. There were some pretty ugly stickers all over the box, looked like warehouse logistics aides, so I'm guessing that's why they didn't want to sell it as new.

The "Like New" BF bundle PS3 I got last week was pretty much new. Obviously the box had been opened, but it looked like it was never actually used at all. I couldn't be happier with it.

[quote name='edson13']you can easily tell if its been opened, as the security seal on both xbox and ps3 takes a piece of the cardboard with it. If the box has been opened before all WHD does to seal it up is put a piece of clear tape over the original seal location.[/QUOTE]

This must be a new thing with the 360's. I know I have personally opened 3 of the "core" (green) boxes of the original 360 without damaging the box or cutting the little circle. It was definitely possible to open without showing any signs ('cept maybe you'd leave a fingerprint in the circle's adhesive).

[quote name='Yamato']:bomb: I wish it'd just stop showing up so cheaply, its driven the trade-in price from 22.50 to 15.50! This game is pretty great, but after you get all of the endings there isn't any point in holding onto it, and I'm having a bit of trouble trading it away.

Still, anyone on the fence, get it. Don't ask, just do it.[/QUOTE]

think that is bad

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded trade in fell to 13.75 down from 22.50 as well

[quote name='hostyl1']This must be a new thing with the 360's. I know I have personally opened 3 of the "core" (green) boxes of the original 360 without damaging the box or cutting the little circle. It was definitely possible to open without showing any signs ('cept maybe you'd leave a fingerprint in the circle's adhesive).[/QUOTE]

Yeah me too, but what I meant when I asked if they reseal it he said they just use regular tape. Because some places will reseal with the circular clear sticker.

[quote name='DojimaDragon']Man most of these are great prices on used games, only thing is that in order to qualify for free shipping your order has to total 25 bucks. I would say that the is the only gripe i have to say about it, they should just offer free shipping on all games.[/QUOTE]

All of the games should just be free too.

[quote name='Yanksfan']All of the games should just be free too.[/QUOTE]

Then the thread would be titled "Amazon Anarchy Deals." Kinda ironic to be hearing something like this from a "yanksfan."

[quote name='linkbear']Then the thread would be titled "Amazon Anarchy Deals." Kinda ironic to be hearing something like this from a "yanksfan."[/QUOTE]

Why?

[quote name='linkbear']Then the thread would be titled "Amazon Anarchy Deals." Kinda ironic to be hearing something like this from a "yanksfan."[/QUOTE]

I'd wager a guess that he was being sarcastic

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']I'd wager a guess that he was being sarcastic[/QUOTE]

Was he being sarcastic in reference to the anything goes mentality of anarchy? Ie. it is correct to use the term irony in inapplicable/nonsensical ways under the rules of anarchy? Or could it be a statement regarding the confederate fear of anarchy following the freeing of slaves? Or did his statement have something to do with sports? Throw me a bone... I'm lost on this one.

I've been waiting for a deal on Your Shape so I grabbed one.

As for the sarcasm, I do believe Yanksfan was trying to demonstrate that it is silly to complain about the $25 minimum or shipping charges since the prices are already low and therefore if you're going to complain about that, you might as well expect them to give the games away for free.

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']I've been waiting for a deal on Your Shape so I grabbed one.

As for the sarcasm, I do believe Yanksfan was trying to demonstrate that it is silly to complain about the $25 minimum or shipping charges since the prices are already low and therefore if you're going to complain about that, you might as well expect them to give the games away for free.[/QUOTE]

I see. I was more confused by linkbear's post lol. But I think I get it. Link was punning on yank. /me embarrassed.

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']I've been waiting for a deal on Your Shape so I grabbed one.

As for the sarcasm, I do believe Yanksfan was trying to demonstrate that it is silly to complain about the $25 minimum or shipping charges since the prices are already low and therefore if you're going to complain about that, you might as well expect them to give the games away for free.[/QUOTE]

I figured as much. It was just funny that "yanksfan" (for all you non-sportos: they're a team notorious for over-spending) was saying games should be free.

Thank you for explaining it exactly as I would have. :D

[quote name='linkbear']I figured as much. It was just funny that "yanksfan" (for all you non-sportos: they're a team notorious for over-spending) was saying games should be free.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they certainly are known for that. However, I wasn't really saying that games should be free, as described by hlaalumaster9 above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back