Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fortunado']Wonder why there's a $3 price difference. Is that a good deal for the CE? I have the regular, picked it up for $25 but that was months ago.[/QUOTE]

That's about the cheapest I've seen it, but it's been $40 new quite a few places recently... clearanced out at most B&M stores.

If you like steelbooks it's a cool one. If not it's a bit lame really, the book is tiny and the brochure for zombrex is folded to fit in the box (folded like shit too... google it). The pen is neat, so if a pen and a steelbook is worth it to you go for it. I picked it up just for the steelbook.

If the version you have is ps3 amazon will give $15 for it so that makes the upgrade $16.

I just wanted to thank the people in this thread for alerting me to the firefox plugin. With it, I was able to snag 3 of the hardest to find ME2 lithos.

[quote name='mattcube64']250GB PS3 w/ Little Big Planet and HDMI cable - $202 - Like new.

That's a hell of a deal. If you want it, get it before it's gone!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1300439062&sr=1-7&condition=used[/QUOTE]
Dammit. Should have waited.

Anyhow, my 160GB black Friday bundle arrived today. Box is dinged up and resealed, but the games are still sealed and the system still has the protective wrap on it.

I emailed CS about not getting the SE stick credit but it showed up in a different email later. Now I get one back saying they credited me $60, so I ultimately got 120 credit. Who do I need to contact about this? I know I could keep the credit, but I've had to email AZ about a lot of stuff jumping the gun, sometimes I'm a little OCD about stuff, and I don't want to take advantage of them in case I really DO need it one day if something gets lost..

[quote name='mr_bungle']I emailed CS about not getting the SE stick credit but it showed up in a different email later. Now I get one back saying they credited me $60, so I ultimately got 120 credit. Who do I need to contact about this? I know I could keep the credit, but I've had to email AZ about a lot of stuff jumping the gun, sometimes I'm a little OCD about stuff, and I don't want to take advantage of them in case I really DO need it one day if something gets lost..[/QUOTE]

Just open up a live chat and explain your situation. (Or call them as it's business hours and you should get a rep in the U.S.)

UPS really is a piece of crap. Out of the big three, they're the only delivery company that CONSTANTLY delivers my packages to the wrong house.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Maybe they're delivering to the right house, and you're living in the wrong house.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I'm sure that if you explain it to your neighbors they'll swap you.

So just got a game I ordered. Honestly the shipment looks like it was crushed. The art and box were torn to shreds and the cover art is ripped down the side. First return I've ever had to do? Is there a way to get them to overnight me a new copy or something because this is no where near "Very Good"

Whom do I call about problems with Warehouse Deals? Is there even anything I can do about this.

[quote name='Phenomic']So just got a game I ordered. Honestly the shipment looks like it was crushed. The art and box were torn to shreds and the cover art is ripped down the side. First return I've ever had to do? Is there a way to get them to overnight me a new copy or something because this is no where near "Very Good"

Whom do I call about problems with Warehouse Deals? Is there even anything I can do about this.[/QUOTE]

Regular Amazon.com CS.

[quote name='Phenomic']So just got a game I ordered. Honestly the shipment looks like it was crushed. The art and box were torn to shreds and the cover art is ripped down the side. First return I've ever had to do? Is there a way to get them to overnight me a new copy or something because this is no where near "Very Good"

Whom do I call about problems with Warehouse Deals? Is there even anything I can do about this.[/QUOTE]

I've had a 'like new" copy of Okami arrive to me in pieces several days ago. The Amazon rep couldn't order a replacement since AWD is technically not first party so a refund was the only option.

Maybe you'll get a nice Amazon rep though that'll send you a replacement so it's always worth trying.

Yea!
Got my Mario Kart DSi XL Bundle today!
Unlike last time (the first one was also labeled as Like-New but wasn't even close), this one is in fantastic shape.
Other than a bunch of stickers and a little wear on the outer box, it is practically brand new!
:bouncy::bouncy:

Currently debating whether I should chance an AWD PSP. The things are scratch magnets, so I'm worried that something listed as Good might be loaded with scuff marks on the screen... Or dead pixels...

Ordered 3D Dot games Heroes for $14 and Dynasty Warrior 6 for $20 from the Warehouse. Amazon is really helping me build up me PS3 backlog. :bouncy:

[quote name='Graff^']Currently debating whether I should chance an AWD PSP. The things are scratch magnets, so I'm worried that something listed as Good might be loaded with scuff marks on the screen... Or dead pixels...[/QUOTE]

IMO it takes as much work to cancel as return. If you paid a good price it's worth the gamble.

I've went through posts in the topic and have seen conflicting opinions, so just to ask again: is it worth it to risk getting an acceptable console (namely, a DS Lite)? How much of a hassle is it to return if it's not in good condition?

I grabbed an acceptable PS3 and it came in like new condition. It had been opened but there were no marks. Overall I think it is absolutely worth it because of the money you save and the great CS Amazon has.

Returns are easy
Print a label, pack it, drop it off or schedule a pickup
I'd say go for it if the price is right
Nothing to lose really except time as they usually cover return costs

Alright thanks for the quick response!

One more question - good prices for DS Lites? I see some in the 75-85 range, but the color I'd like is in the upper area. For an acceptable, is that good or should I just be patient?

Well if a "Very Good" Conditioned copy of Ys 1&2 Chronicles comes up I would say don't buy it. Just returned it to a UPS Store. Thing was cracked in half basically like I stated. I don't know if they will resell it though it was honestly one of the worst conditioned items I've ever seen.

[quote name='marauderartemis']Alright thanks for the quick response!

One more question - good prices for DS Lites? I see some in the 75-85 range, but the color I'd like is in the upper area. For an acceptable, is that good or should I just be patient?[/QUOTE]

You can get the better colors for $77 usually. I'd hold out. (Or spend $107? and get an XL)

[quote name='marauderartemis']I've went through posts in the topic and have seen conflicting opinions, so just to ask again: is it worth it to risk getting an acceptable console (namely, a DS Lite)? How much of a hassle is it to return if it's not in good condition?[/QUOTE]

Why return it? Just register it with Nintendo, setup a repair, and they'll ship you a new one.

[quote name='gsrce']You can get the better colors for $77 usually. I'd hold out. (Or spend $107? and get an XL)

Why return it? Just register it with Nintendo, setup a repair, and they'll ship you a new one.[/QUOTE]

Alright. I saw a black the other week for ~78 but debated it for too long and it ended up gone. There's one up for 85 but I could just wait I suppose.

And seriously, that'd work? What if someone registered it already?

Well... I snagged a "good" Hannah Montana PSP bundle. Ugh, I know. I can trade in the UMDs it comes with for an extra few bucks Amazon credit, and it comes with a 2 gig memory stick. For $102.

Also, it's lilac. Not purple, lilac.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ils?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1300483310&sr=8-1&seller=

I figure I can live with the weird color, for sub-$100 after trade in of the UMDs, plus a $10 memory stick in the bargain. But if it has any screen issues whatsoever, or somehow doesn't have the memory stick, I am sending that sucker straight back.

Well I just bit on a 40GB PS3 Phat - Acceptable condition for $205. I wasnt planning on getting it but I went to checkout to see how much it would be with the 1 year Open Box Squaretrade Warranty ($45) and noticed it would be delivered tomorrow if I chose 1 day shipping. Plus I had $20 in credit so total price was $235.

Figured I will give it a shot just to see what kind of condition it arrives in and if it is ok I will keep it and replace the hard drive with a 500GB, unless amazon or another retailer brings back the $50 credit on PS3's in the next 30 days in which case I will return it and get a new one instead.

just opened my UC2 GOTY, i thought it was a little suspicious that it had a red GH case but the cover art itself didnt. i opened the case and it seemed a little worn out but relatively good. there was no downloadable content on it. the disk didnt even have GH labeled on it. so im guessing it must've been swapped. im semi disappointed now.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']Well I just bit on a 40GB PS3 Phat - Acceptable condition for $205. I wasnt planning on getting it but I went to checkout to see how much it would be with the 1 year Open Box Squaretrade Warranty ($45) and noticed it would be delivered tomorrow if I chose 1 day shipping. Plus I had $20 in credit so total price was $235.

Figured I will give it a shot just to see what kind of condition it arrives in and if it is ok I will keep it and replace the hard drive with a 500GB, unless amazon or another retailer brings back the $50 credit on PS3's in the next 30 days in which case I will return it and get a new one instead.[/QUOTE]

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but that was a bad price, especially for an older one (unless it's backwards compatible) that's in the worst sellable condition (acceptable). After warranty you're massively overpaying AFAIK...

[quote name='jacknicklson']You can get a slim for that
Are you partial to the fatties?[/QUOTE]

I have been looking to buy a ps3 for the past couple days, constantly checking AWD and the lowest I have seen a slim is $229. This console was $205.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but that was a bad price, especially for an older one (unless it's backwards compatible) that's in the worst sellable condition (acceptable). After warranty you're massively overpaying AFAIK...[/QUOTE]

Well I have not seen slims that low and no matter what if I buy a console from AWD, I am going to get a warranty on it. Like I said this was kind of an impulse just because I will know what condition it is in tomorrow and if a better deal pops out between now and my return window in 30 days, I can always return it and go a different route.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']I have been looking to buy a ps3 for the past couple days, constantly checking AWD and the lowest I have seen a slim is $229. This console was $205.[/QUOTE]
There was a 250GB LBP bundle up yesterday for $202.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']I have been looking to buy a ps3 for the past couple days, constantly checking AWD and the lowest I have seen a slim is $229. This console was $205.[/QUOTE]

So for $24 savings you got the old model in the worst possible condition with no bundle? And slim bundles have been $200 and below. Look for the old bundles.

Well now I feel stupid. I would cancel if I could but I am not able to anymore because I chose 1 day shipping. I am debating whether I should just go pick a new 160GB PS3 Slim bundle with Killzone 3 or Gran Turismo 5 from Best Buy just to be done with it, because they have both in stock.

Problem is with all the good PS3 deals they are gone in 2 secs. I cannot count how many times I have seen a good deal and went to checkout and it was gone already. I missed a 320GB Move Bundle for $245 yesterday which I got all they way to the final checkout screen with and it said it was gone already which pissed me the F!$K off....

[quote name='fujimitsu']So for $24 savings you got the old model in the worst possible condition with no bundle? And slim bundles have been $200 and below. Look for the old bundles.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there was a family bundle up for hours today, I think it was 230, but with two games. Like he said though, returns are easy as can be.

Ok the looks like the gods decided to smile upon me today. Just got a Like New 160GB ps3 for $200. Not from AWD but from a third party seller with a 5 star feedback rating so I hope everything goes well.

I will send back the 40GB PS3 I receive from AWD tomorrow then.

[quote name='shibaraski']I just got MVC3 SE for 39.99
it seemed okay until i opened the case and it was broken into two pieces. im returning it now.[/QUOTE]

Lol? What condition was it listed in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back