Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='marauderartemis']Alright. I saw a black the other week for ~78 but debated it for too long and it ended up gone. There's one up for 85 but I could just wait I suppose.

And seriously, that'd work? What if someone registered it already?[/QUOTE]

Most people don't register their game consoles. If it's been registered already, call Nintendo and see if the warranty is still valid and transfer the details into your name.

From there set up a repair and you'll get a refurbished unit. (New case/screens and used guts)

[quote name='shibaraski']I just got MVC3 SE for 39.99
it seemed okay until i opened the case and it was broken into two pieces. im returning it now.[/QUOTE]

My copy of Ys, That dudes copy of Okami and now a copy of MVC3. Did someone working in the warehouse just go Ape S**T? and decide to start destorying game cases? Honestly, I called and just got the usual we can't do anything response and it really quite bothered me. I feel like they should be willing to take the hit and at the very least send you the next used copy they get in and overnight it.

[quote name='JJSP']Honestly didn't know the BF PS3's came with the GOTY Uncharted 2's. What a pleasant surprise.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you, as mine didn't come with the GOTY, or I would've kept it. Nice score on yours.

man spending too much cash with prime

picked up

Glory of Heracles ds 4.99 was sealed... still listed in the where house so there is a chance they got more
Happy feet ds 2.99 very good shape
monster band 3.99 good shape

getting
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
Nostalgia
and
nba live 2007 (for 99 cents)
monday

Well, my "good condition" MvC3 came just now. At first it appeared to be new but once I got rid of the plastic stickers on the outer sleeve, I found the spine of the inner steelbook broken, and worse, the DLC code had already been used.

LE SIGH.

Lmfao, I know this is off topic but I just scored the best deal ever tonight. I bought Tales of Destiny,Lunar Silver Star Story Complete & Tactics Ogre for Playstation all sealed with the hanging tags for $150.00.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Lmfao, I know this is off topic but I just scored the best deal ever tonight. I bought Tales of Destiny,Lunar Silver Star Story Complete & Tactics Ogre for Playstation all sealed with the hanging tags for $150.00.[/QUOTE]

Grats man! Didn't know awd sold sealed games!

[quote name='Kaiser499']As I said, it was off topic. :booty:[/QUOTE]

Ohhh.... maybe you should have put that in another thread then. Grats anyways!

[quote name='Kaiser499']As I said, it was off topic. :booty:[/QUOTE]

There IS a pickups thread over in "Deal/Shopping Discussions & Bragging Rights"

[quote name='JJSP']Honestly didn't know the BF PS3's came with the GOTY Uncharted 2's. What a pleasant surprise.[/QUOTE]

Got mine today as well, pristine condition, everything inside sealed. Are you sure your Uncharted 2 game is GOTY editon? Mine says "Game Of The Year Winner" but I'm pretty sure its not the GOTY edition.

This is what the GOTY Edition looks like for reference:

uncharted-2-goty.jpg

The Amazon Black Friday bundle does NOT come with the GOTY edition of Uncharted 2. It was originally advertised as such, but when people started getting their PS3's there were a lot of complains about it being the normal edition. Amazon ended up giving a crapload of people credit AND THEN sending out free codes to download all the DLC that came with the GOTY edition since they made a mistake.

[quote name='cheeky']Grats man! Didn't know awd sold sealed games![/QUOTE]

Oh, they sell sealed games, my enslaved came sealed with security stickers untouched.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not as much as an S model but more than the older X360s.[/QUOTE]
I ended up buying it but I'm not sure if I wanna keep it or not, even with that price. Would you recommend it? I don't wanna buy an acceptable 360 from the Warehouse only for it to die on me after a week.

I haven't kept up with the 'S' prices, but if you can get 250GB 'S' for around the same price, I'd cancel an wait on a deal.

Not that its a bad deal, you're getting a bargain and last I recall, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, MS has you covered on RROD for 3 years.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
Not that its a bad deal, you're getting a bargain and last I recall, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, MS has you covered on RROD for 3 years.[/QUOTE]

If it's "acceptable" it may be a trade-in or something, so the warranty could be shorter. Warranty starts at first purchase last i heard.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I haven't kept up with the 'S' prices, but if you can get 250GB 'S' for around the same price, I'd cancel an wait on a deal.

Not that its a bad deal, you're getting a bargain and last I recall, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, MS has you covered on RROD for 3 years.[/QUOTE]
The 4GB seems to sell for around $160, not sure about the 250GB.

Alright, my $213.99 PS3 160GB Family Bundle was delivered today. Listed as "LIke New" and it is brand new.

How does Microsoft get by with charging for multiplayer, and why do we feed them our money? The only thing I like better about 360 is the controller and wired headset.

Probably will keep both and continue paying for Gold. Crazy.

Screw it, I'll keep it. If it gets here and looks beat to hell, I'll send it back. If it looks good like a lot of Acceptables seem to, I'll risk it and keep it.

[quote name='XF Gator']Alright, my $213.99 PS3 160GB Family Bundle was delivered today. Listed as "LIke New" and it is brand new.

How does Microsoft get by with charging for multiplayer, and why do we feed them our money? The only thing I like better about 360 is the controller and wired headset.

Probably will keep both and continue paying for Gold. Crazy.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I hope my move bundle comes new. Or one of them does at least. I ordered one as a gift on weds but couldn't resist and saw another one last night and picked it up for myself.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Congrats! I hope my move bundle comes new. Or one of them does at least. I ordered one as a gift on weds but couldn't resist and saw another one last night and picked it up for myself.[/QUOTE]

I want one!!
Super jelous :D

[quote name='XF Gator']

[/QUOTE]

I own every current video game system and have, at one point or another, owned most of the old ones from the past 20 years, so I don't think I'm some sort of homer or fanboy. I prefer Xbox Live to the Playstation Network because I find that it runs smoother and more users have headsets to use for chat. My buddy and I used to play Red Alert 3 and Sacred 2 on PS3 all the time, and at least once a day one of us would have connection problems. And whenever I played UC2, I couldn't ever find people who actually talked.

Who knows, maybe it's just me. But for about $3 a month, the Live service is worth it. It runs almost flawlessly, and I can find games whenever I want.

[quote name='Achilles00']I own every current video game system and have, at one point or another, owned most of the old ones from the past 20 years, so I don't think I'm some sort of homer or fanboy. I prefer Xbox Live to the Playstation Network because I find that it runs smoother and more users have headsets to use for chat. My buddy and I used to play Red Alert 3 and Sacred 2 on PS3 all the time, and at least once a day one of us would have connection problems. And whenever I played UC2, I couldn't ever find people who actually talked.

Who knows, maybe it's just me. But for about $3 a month, the Live service is worth it. It runs almost flawlessly, and I can find games whenever I want.[/QUOTE]

Quoted for truth. (MS) network is optimized. The ps3 has gotten much better than they were at launch. You need money to maintain a network infrastructure that is why there is ps plus. Anyway back to the deals. LOL I love both systems.

[quote name='gepet0']Quoted for truth. (MS) network is optimized. The ps3 has gotten much better than they were at launch. You need money to maintain a network infrastructure that is why there is ps plus. Anyway back to the deals. LOL I love both systems.[/QUOTE]

The reason I bought a PS3 was for the free online. I hate being nickle and dimed monthly. Need a live account for netflix??? Seriously?

Anyway...No good system deals I see.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']Well I just bit on a 40GB PS3 Phat - Acceptable condition for $205. I wasnt planning on getting it but I went to checkout to see how much it would be with the 1 year Open Box Squaretrade Warranty ($45) and noticed it would be delivered tomorrow if I chose 1 day shipping. Plus I had $20 in credit so total price was $235.

Figured I will give it a shot just to see what kind of condition it arrives in and if it is ok I will keep it and replace the hard drive with a 500GB, unless amazon or another retailer brings back the $50 credit on PS3's in the next 30 days in which case I will return it and get a new one instead.[/QUOTE]
FYI: The receipt/packing slip you get from AWD doesn't list that the system is used, so you could probably register it with Sony and use a photocopy of that packing slip if you needed in warranty repair on it for the first year.

Also, Sony offers their own two year extended warranty for only $60 for the two year plan and I think $45 for one year. So you may want to look into that instead.;)

[quote name='Achilles00']I own every current video game system and have, at one point or another, owned most of the old ones from the past 20 years, so I don't think I'm some sort of homer or fanboy. I prefer Xbox Live to the Playstation Network because I find that it runs smoother and more users have headsets to use for chat. My buddy and I used to play Red Alert 3 and Sacred 2 on PS3 all the time, and at least once a day one of us would have connection problems. And whenever I played UC2, I couldn't ever find people who actually talked.

Who knows, maybe it's just me. But for about $3 a month, the Live service is worth it. It runs almost flawlessly, and I can find games whenever I want.[/QUOTE]
I own ps3 and xbox myself and I bought black ops for 360 when it came out and I just bought black ops for ps3 to play with a few work buddys. I have to say I find the online play with the ps3 version horrendous when I compare it to when I played it with friends on the 360. To me at least buying a year of xbl when it goes on sale is well worth the price.

[quote name='Danxx777']I own ps3 and xbox myself and I bought black ops for 360 when it came out and I just bought black ops for ps3 to play with a few work buddys. I have to say I find the online play with the ps3 version horrendous when I compare it to when I played it with friends on the 360. To me at least buying a year of xbl when it goes on sale is well worth the price.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly....that framerate is like 45-50 fps in black ops on the PS3 version..

Xbox 360 is a smooth 60fps with no hiccups.

Got my Heavy Rain in. Ordered right before they ran out.
I couldn't care less as to what kind it is, as long as it's cheaper than MSRP, but it was Black Label for anyone wondering, not a Greatest Hits copy. And came complete with unfolded Origami too.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Got my Heavy Rain in. Ordered right before they ran out.
I couldn't care less as to what kind it is, as long as it's cheaper than MSRP, but it was Black Label for anyone wondering, not a Greatest Hits copy. And came complete with unfolded Origami too.[/QUOTE]

Cool. You'll enjoy the game quite a bit, especially if you play for the various endings.

[quote name='Achilles00']Cool. You'll enjoy the game quite a bit, especially if you play for the various endings.[/QUOTE]
$20 was my magic price point, but seeing the stock drop from 188 down to 3 made me jump in a couple dollars higher. I've been wanting to pick it up for a while and the last time I called home, my mom said it was really good. I liked the demo I tried a year or so ago.

Also, damn...someone bought up that MGS Peace Walker PSP bundle at $135. I know it was cheaper in the past couple weeks, but I had finally decided I wanted it enough to get it. Oh well, here's hoping I can get a sweet deal on the one at my Kmart soon. It looks like someone went through and bought most of the PSP bundles that WD has up (minus the lame Madden bundle of course).

Has anyone seen a Kingdom Hearts or Rock Band PSP bundle appear from WD ever? I check them every now and then, but it looks like it is always the same ones.

Was thinking of picking up Alpha Protocol for $12 which I think is a pretty good deal for a game I'm not really sure about. Does anyone know if Amazon Warehouse guarantees the game will work? That's the only thing I'm worried about with buying from them.

[quote name='triple07']Was thinking of picking up Alpha Protocol for $12 which I think is a pretty good deal for a game I'm not really sure about. Does anyone know if Amazon Warehouse guarantees the game will work? That's the only thing I'm worried about with buying from them.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure they garentee it, I know I have never had a bad experience with them before. so even if it doesnt work, and you complain about it, I can almost garentee 100% that they will refund you your money with a big sorry attached to it lol

[quote name='triple07']Was thinking of picking up Alpha Protocol for $12 which I think is a pretty good deal for a game I'm not really sure about. Does anyone know if Amazon Warehouse guarantees the game will work? That's the only thing I'm worried about with buying from them.[/QUOTE]

If it doesn't work all you do is go to your order history, find the game, click return, select Defective / Does Not Work Properly and then you will instantly be given a return label (for me usually UPS, but occasionally given USPS). Of course this is given you find this out during the first 30 days and can still return it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']FYI: The receipt/packing slip you get from AWD doesn't list that the system is used, so you could probably register it with Sony and use a photocopy of that packing slip if you needed in warranty repair on it for the first year.

Also, Sony offers their own two year extended warranty for only $60 for the two year plan and I think $45 for one year. So you may want to look into that instead.;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I will check that out after I see what condition it arrives in tomorrow. My order from a third party seller for a 160gb just got canceled so I am still keeping my eyes open for another deal.

Cowboom is selling Refurbished 120GB PS3's for $179.99 + $5 shipping + TAX ALSO.

http://www.cowboom.com/

They have a 1 year warranty for $20 and a 2 year for $38. I was thinking about getting one until I got to the last checkout screen and found out they charge tax. With the 2 year warranty and cheapest shipping the order total came out to $237 shipped. Reviews are pretty negative with people saying they broke but they also seem pretty stupid to me if they did not get the extended warranty on a refurb console and people that have problems are more prone to write reviews.

On the fence about it because I could just wait for another $50 credit deal and get one for $250, but then again this does have a 2 year warranty instead of the standard 1 year warranty.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Anyone who picked up Enslaved (PS3) also get the version that came with a free comic? I though that was a Target exclusive.[/QUOTE]

That was a kmart thing. I doubt they'd have those because they probably wouldn't accept that UPC for trade in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back