Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
My ps3 copy of vanquish came in, when I saw that they put a sticker on the case itself (and not on the plastic shrinkwrap) I felt a little mad because I don't like having stickers on cases [gamespot puts stickers on the inner art itself which is the worst]. BUT after I opened it up and started peeling the stickers off, they came off very easily with no residue left. I wish more retailers would use those kinds of stickers if they are going to use stickers at all.

edit-- whoops i meant gamestop not gamespot haha

[quote name='rpnguyen']My ps3 copy of vanquish came in, when I saw that they put a sticker on the case itself (and not on the plastic shrinkwrap) I felt a little mad because I don't like having stickers on cases [gamespot puts stickers on the inner art itself which is the worst]. BUT after I opened it up and started peeling the stickers off, they came off very easily with no residue left. I wish more retailers would use those kinds of stickers if they are going to use stickers at all.[/QUOTE]
It seems to vary. My copy of Vanquish also had a sticker that was easily peeled and left no residue.

On the other hand, Resonance of Fate's sticker was hard as hell to peel off and left a lot of residue. Like I said earlier, Goo Gone ftw.

[quote name='rpnguyen']My ps3 copy of vanquish came in, when I saw that they put a sticker on the case itself (and not on the plastic shrinkwrap) I felt a little mad because I don't like having stickers on cases [gamespot puts stickers on the inner art itself which is the worst]. BUT after I opened it up and started peeling the stickers off, they came off very easily with no residue left. I wish more retailers would use those kinds of stickers if they are going to use stickers at all.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more, Gamestop ruined an otherwise mint condition copy of Silent Hill 2 for me by putting those damn stickers on the artwork. An effective and cheap way to remove the residue is to use regular clear tape. Just place the tape over the residue and pull it off, continuing to do so until all the residue has been removed.

Just thought I'd throw in a helpful hint for anybody with this problem :)

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']Lol, thanks guys. I'm gonna get Banjo Nuts and Bolts for $12 then.[/QUOTE]

If you play that game with a guitar controller, you can call it Banjo Hero,

[quote name='Graff^']Hmm... All may not be quite so perfect in purple-PSP land. Turns out that it has the weird screen-border backlight issue. I don't think it's worth sending it back over, as other than that everything is great. What would the chances even be of getting one without any dead or stuck pixels AND with no screen-border issue from AWD? I'm guessing probably not great.

Any "pros" want to weigh in with thoughts?[/QUOTE]
I posted about this issue a few pages back. To make it short, you should keep it as most PSP-3000's have that issue. Only surefire way to avoid the screen border issue is to buy a 2000 or earlier. My MGS PSP has the same issue and a few other people I know also have the same issue as it was a widespread manufacturing defect. So you could send it back, but more likely then not your next PSP will have the same problem.

[quote name='gotdott']If you are trading it in to AWD then why are you asking for a price to sell it for? fail logic[/QUOTE]

FAIL
Do you even know how AWD works? You send them your item and specify a price on it. Then they put it up for that price, maybe $2 or $3 more and handle all customer service for that item. Then amazon charges you fees after it sells. Why do you think you see the same game in the warehouse deals for varying prices? Next time, do a little research before you open your mouth because I've had amazon fulfill many of my items through their warehouse deal program, I know how it works.

[quote name='khachik2003']FAIL
Do you even know how AWD works? You send them your item and specify a price on it. Then they put it up for that price, maybe $2 or $3 more and handle all customer service for that item. Then amazon charges you fees after it sells. Why do you think you see the same game in the warehouse deals for varying prices? Next time, do a little research before you open your mouth because I've had amazon fulfill many of my items through their warehouse deal program, I know how it works.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

:rofl:

You actually think this don't you?

You've managed to combine marketplace and fulfillment into some kind of system that doesn't exist, and then misread it as AWD. Can you stop shitting on this thread and at least google it before you continue?

Do you even know how AWD works? You send them your item and specify a price on it. Then they put it up for that price, maybe $2 or $3 more and handle all customer service for that item. Then amazon charges you fees after it sells. Why do you think you see the same game in the warehouse deals for varying prices? Next time, do a little research before you open your mouth because I've had amazon fulfill many of my items through their warehouse deal program, I know how it works.[/QUOTE]
Wut?! That can't even be sarcasm, it's just too....ah, my brain hurts!

LOL - talk about FAIL...haha very funny

something tells me we're not gonna be hearing from khachik2003 again.

It's one thing to get the wrong forum but it's completely shameful to then tell someone else they're wrong and be wronger than wrong.

Thanks for the laughs!

[quote name='confoosious']something tells me we're not gonna be hearing from khachik2003 again.

It's one thing to get the wrong forum but it's completely shameful to then tell someone else they're wrong and be wronger than wrong.

Thanks for the laughs![/QUOTE]
I suspect you are right lol.

Good times.

knowledge_fail.jpg

fail_homer_simpson_corn_flakes%5B2%5D.jpg

[quote name='rpnguyen']My ps3 copy of vanquish came in, when I saw that they put a sticker on the case itself (and not on the plastic shrinkwrap) I felt a little mad because I don't like having stickers on cases [gamespot puts stickers on the inner art itself which is the worst]. BUT after I opened it up and started peeling the stickers off, they came off very easily with no residue left. I wish more retailers would use those kinds of stickers if they are going to use stickers at all.

edit-- whoops i meant gamestop not gamespot haha[/QUOTE]

Those stickers really start to glue onto the case after you leave them on for an extended period. Most fo the time, I'm assuming a game gets bought up as soon as it's put on Warehouse Deals, so the sticker isn't on very long, but if the game takes a while to sell, then good luck to you. The stickers become such a pain in the ass then.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Those stickers really start to glue onto the case after you leave them on for an extended period. Most fo the time, I'm assuming a game gets bought up as soon as it's put on Warehouse Deals, so the sticker isn't on very long, but if the game takes a while to sell, then good luck to you. The stickers become such a pain in the ass then.[/QUOTE]

You bought SET didnt you...

[quote name='karatebear']Couldn't agree more, Gamestop ruined an otherwise mint condition copy of Silent Hill 2 for me by putting those damn stickers on the artwork. An effective and cheap way to remove the residue is to use regular clear tape. Just place the tape over the residue and pull it off, continuing to do so until all the residue has been removed.

Just thought I'd throw in a helpful hint for anybody with this problem :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip, I used it today to take some residue off of the copy of Ratchet and Clank Future, Tools of Destruction I got from AWD.

This made my morning. :applause:

No wonder threads get deleted to much mocking people and cluttering the thread with useless little wars that mean nothing if you win so why bother. Just ignore the fools and that seems to make them the most upset anyways.

I was going to post a deal but forget it this thread is out of control now.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']No wonder threads get deleted to much mocking people and cluttering the thread with useless little wars that mean nothing if you win so why bother. Just ignore the fools and that seems to make them the most upset anyways.

I was going to post a deal but forget it this thread is out of control now.[/QUOTE]

That's a little contradictory

[quote name='kylerg']Are "like new" DSi normally pretty good shape?[/QUOTE]My DSiXL was brand new. so yes, it "should" be in good shape. You can always return it if its not as described

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']No wonder threads get deleted to much mocking people and cluttering the thread with useless little wars that mean nothing if you win so why bother. Just ignore the fools and that seems to make them the most upset anyways.

I was going to post a deal but forget it this thread is out of control now.[/QUOTE]

damn, now we'll never know what his deal was!
WE'LL NEVER KNOOOOOOOOW!

[quote name='DesertLeo']damn, now we'll never know what his deal was!
WE'LL NEVER KNOOOOOOOOW![/QUOTE]

Lmao, your avatar perfectly matches this comment

:shock: :dunce: #-o

Yea that should sum up this off-topic posting.

you're all stupid as hell

amaz.jpg

kind of hard to read but you can clearly make out the "your price" on top, the price I entered in the text box, and the "fulfilled by amazon" to the right

and thats all I have to say about this. You guys can sit here and talk as much trash as you want, while I sit here and make a profit off you.

[quote name='khachik2003']you're all stupid as hell

kind of hard to read but you can clearly make out the "your price" on top, the price I entered in the text box, and the "fulfilled by amazon" to the right

and thats all I have to say about this. You guys can sit here and talk as much trash as you want, while I sit here and make a profit off you.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that all the stuff you sell goes to Amazon Marketplace? Not Warehouse Deals. Please, show us where it says on your listings "Warehouse Deals" and I am sure everyone will gladly shut up.

to be honest, I really don't give a shit what its called or how amazon labels it. Im making a profit either way, whether its warehouse deals or fulfilled by amazon. I'll gladly shut up and sell you tools old ass games at marked up prices.

[quote name='catabarez']You do realize that all the stuff you sell goes to Amazon Marketplace? Not Warehouse Deals. Please, show us where it says on your listings "Warehouse Deals" and I am sure everyone will gladly shut up.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he understands English.

[quote name='khachik2003']to be honest, I really don't give a shit what its called or how amazon labels it. Im making a profit either way, whether its warehouse deals or fulfilled by amazon. I'll gladly shut up and sell you tools old ass games at marked up prices.[/QUOTE]

When proven to be stupid and wrong, deflect attention by insulting everyone. Win.

[quote name='confoosious']I don't think he understands English.

When proven to be stupid and wrong, deflect attention by insulting everyone. Win.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I don't care what its called and I couldn't care less what you call me. Either way, I'm profiting off you guys :bouncy: Find old ass games from garage sales, find which ones you guys want, sell at hugely marked up prices.

ATTENTION PATRONS:

no-troll-feeding.jpg

nothing to see here. move along. Either he's dumb as balls or a troll, either way just let him get banned and move on with your lives. No point in further discussion.

[quote name='rpnguyen'] BUT after I opened it up and started peeling the stickers off, they came off very easily with no residue left. I wish more retailers would use those kinds of stickers if they are going to use stickers at all.
[/QUOTE]

i think it depends how old the sticker is. i've bought newer used games from gamestop and they easily peeled off, but the stickers on older used games seemed to have dried up a bit, so when you peel it off the paper tears and leaves annoying pieces on it.

I go back and forth on whether or not this site should have stricter joining guidelines. There are some real clowns here these days, what a shame. Did Gamefaqs have to clear out old memberships or something?

[quote name='khachik2003']you're all stupid as hell

amaz.jpg

and thats all I have to say about this. You guys can sit here and talk as much trash as you want, while I sit here and make a profit off you.[/QUOTE]

So I checked out the grandia he has posted on amazon and theres nothing posted from AWD, and his 39.99 price point isnt even listed so ... leads me to believe he got mad and changed his price to 10,000,000 for the game just to justify he is making money on used games which is in the marketplace not AWD by the way. I doubt this seller really is him but its still funny stuff.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000034DBS?ie=UTF8&seller=A3KCYT6INGG858&sn=Baby-Dragons-Den

[quote name='khachik2003']Like I said, I don't care what its called and I couldn't care less what you call me. Either way, I'm profiting off you guys :bouncy: Find old ass games from garage sales, find which ones you guys want, sell at hugely marked up prices.[/QUOTE]

If thinking that allows you to sleep at night in your parents basement, cool.

By the way this is cag. You're not selling anything to us at hugely marked up prices. If someone even pays msrp, half the users start a lynch mob.

[quote name='jk5000']So I checked out the grandia he has posted on amazon and theres nothing posted from AWD, and his 39.99 price point isnt even listed so ... leads me to believe he got mad and changed his price to 10,000,000 for the game just to justify he is making money on used games which is in the marketplace not AWD by the way. Funny stuff.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000034DBS?ie=UTF8&seller=A3KCYT6INGG858&sn=Baby-Dragons-Den[/QUOTE]

LOL, not only does he overprice his items, he sells bootlegs too. From his feedback: "I ORDERDED DRAGON QUEST V FOR THE NINTENDO DS, AND I GOT A BOOTLEG / ILLEGAL COPY THAT DID NOT WORK! DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM BABY-DRAGONS-DEN EVER AGAIN!"

He also gave someone a computer virus: "I ordered new H Drive after I spend3month fighting with terrible virus in myPC.Seller advertized his HD as new,but I received open box and even torn antistatic bag.Everybody knows that any electronic device can be destroyed with static assoonas pulled out ofbag.Seller policy said open device can’t be returned unless it is damaged.This meansthey send me damageddevice?Stay away from this seller."

[quote name='sandaz93']I know this is off-topic but I ordered I Darth Maul FX lightsaber from AWD...I'll let you guys know its condition when it arrives.[/QUOTE]

That might be the closest post to ON-topic in the last 12 hours :p

[quote name='khachik2003']Like I said, I don't care what its called and I couldn't care less what you call me. Either way, I'm profiting off you guys :bouncy: Find old ass games from garage sales, find which ones you guys want, sell at hugely marked up prices.[/QUOTE]
Doubtful considering we're buying games directly from Amazon, not the third party seller choosing his own prices.

[quote name='jk5000']So I checked out the grandia he has posted on amazon and theres nothing posted from AWD, and his 39.99 price point isnt even listed so ... leads me to believe he got mad and changed his price to 10,000,000 for the game just to justify he is making money on used games which is in the marketplace not AWD by the way. Funny stuff.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000034DBS?ie=UTF8&seller=A3KCYT6INGG858&sn=Baby-Dragons-Den[/QUOTE]

You are still a mediocre detective Watson.

That can not be him because our buddy "Khacik Parmakszyan" [ Yes this is his name. i would hate myself too for that name ugh.] is from La Crescenta-Montrose, CA 91214-1841.
He may have moved out from there but i find it highly unlikely.

Anyways, i am sure he deleted his Grandia listing so that seller can not be him. The Seller is from Massachusetts

Also, Khacik seems to have been beta as fuck on high school. He got friend zoned by a girl 3 years ago :D
Way to mess it up buddy.

Do your homework Watson.

[quote name='khachik2003']to be honest, I really don't give a shit what its called or how amazon labels it. Im making a profit either way, whether its warehouse deals or fulfilled by amazon. I'll gladly shut up and sell you tools old ass games at marked up prices.[/QUOTE]

Wow, Khachik you're a real douche. It must be hard to not be a douche with a name like Khachik Parmakszyan, lol.

Since you've admitted that you are buying and selling games for a profit, I forwarded your posts to a friend of mine who is an auditor for the IRS, so I hope you're paying your taxes otherwise this isn't going to be a fun year for you, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back