Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkRider23']I hated 999. I thought it was terrible. Everything else on the list is good though.[/QUOTE]

999 is the only thing I liked on the list.

[quote name='hwmusic']How are you guys searching for a DSI XL? Just Arrived ---> Nintendo ---> highest to lowest price?[/QUOTE]
Type "DSI XL"?

[quote name='DarkRider23']I hated 999. I thought it was terrible. Everything else on the list is good though.[/QUOTE]

First bad thing I've heard about 999. Haven't played it myself but it seems like the kind of game that would appeal to me.

[quote name='mattcube64']^^^ Pokemon Black/White is awesome, and just came out. I'm about 20hrs in, at the 5th badge, and still have a lot of game to get to. Highly recommended![/QUOTE]

im still waiting for

pokemon --the Neutering.

:)

[quote name='munch']So my Killzone 3 bundle was packaged horribly and missing Killzone 3. The plastic stuff that goes around the PS3 was in there, but no one bothered to actually put it around the PS3. This one is going back.[/QUOTE]

How much did it go for? I got mine completely new for $220.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Sorry to hear that. What condition was the system listed as? If it was Like-New, you could open up an Amazon chat and make a HUGE stink out of it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']That's what I'm trying to do now. Thanks for the advice.[/QUOTE]

So I talked to the CS and he refunded me 20% of the order, which ended up being $44.79. I was planning on selling killzone 3 for $40 anyway, so I got ahead on this one. $176 for a PS3 is a good deal for me.

[quote name='finstersucks']How much did it go for? I got mine completely new for $220.[/QUOTE]

I paid $223.99. I just got $47.99 back.

[quote name='kataztrophik']I'm a bit nervous about playing Pokemon, since I haven't played it since Blue...how confused will I be if I still remember when there were only 150 pokemon in existence LOL[/QUOTE]

it's basically the same. you'll probably want to take a look at a strength/weakness chart since it's changed some since red/blue.

When you check a pokemon's stats, if a stat number is highlighted red, it's getting a boost to that stat. if a stat number is blue, it'll be slightly weaker than normal in that stat. you'll generally want the stat boost in either attack or special attack, so the pokemon's moves will do more damage. The pokemon's nature determines what stats will get a boost/decrease, some natures don't effect a pokemon's stats at all. they don't really explain that to you in the game, they also don't explain ev/iv's either, but you don't need to know about them to play/beat the story.

They basically explain everyone else to you in the game, and the story does a good job of presenting you with what you need to advance.

[quote name='finstersucks']Good to hear you got your money back. Let's hope you don't get a faulty console.[/QUOTE]

Well, it turns on and plays a blu ray. i don't have a PS3 game to test it on, so I have to assume that that works, too. If it doesn't, then I'll just return that.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, The World Ends With You, Radiant Historia, Chrono Trigger, Ghost Trick, Super Princess Peach, Insert Castlevania name here, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks

Enjoy :D[/QUOTE]
I actually really didn't like Phantom Hourglass. I kept going, and kept hoping it would get better, but it remained "eh" all the way through. TWEWY is one of my favorite games now. Easily one of the top 20 DS games there are.

[quote name='randomthinker']First bad thing I've heard about 999. Haven't played it myself but it seems like the kind of game that would appeal to me.[/QUOTE]
I could totally see someone not liking it if gameplay is the most important things to them and they believe story serves as mainly the thin pretext to move the game forward. If you aren't interested in the story, all that is left is less than a dozen puzzles separated by hours of dialogue. How much one enjoys a good story told in a game will likely directly correlate with how much one enjoys 999.

[quote name='guardian_owl']I could totally see someone not liking it if gameplay is the most important things to them and they believe story serves as mainly the thin pretext to move the game forward. If you aren't interested in the story, all that is left is less than a dozen puzzles separated by hours of dialogue. How much one enjoys a good story told in a game will likely directly correlate with how much one enjoys 999.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why I didn't enjoy it. I like a balance between story and gameplay, but they focused way too much on story. I thought the puzzles (the ones I did anyway) were kind of boring and not necessarily all that fun. It just felt like they were trying to make us read a comic and complete a few puzzles here and there to keep our attention in that game. If I want to read a comic, I'll just go by my local shop and pick one up. No need to play a game for a good story only. :b

[quote name='johnmirra']theres a blue xl for 123.99 and a bronze for 134.99[/QUOTE]

That's weird. I don't see the blue xl on amazon warehouse deals search engine. But if i go to amazon.com and search DSI XL it comes up

[quote name='hwmusic']That's weird. I don't see the blue xl on amazon warehouse deals search engine. But if i go to amazon.com and search DSI XL it comes up[/QUOTE]

yep thats how i found it, now im sitting here refreshing 4 or 5 different pages this has become like a second job for me

[quote name='johnmirra']yep thats how i found it, now im sitting here refreshing 4 or 5 different pages this has become like a second job for me[/QUOTE]

I'm kind of considering the 179.99 Limited Edition Mario Red DSI XL bundle from NewEgg.com just for the fact that it is brand new and is limited edition. I don't know though, I don't have a great job, need to pinch pennies. The last system I owned was the GBA SP. I might skip the 3DS because I read that the DSi games don't look great on it.

i found that one on newegg yesterday and again was about to pull the trigger and i cant make myself do it. Its almost like i enjoy the hunt for the perfect used one and AWD.

[quote name='johnmirra']i found that one on newegg yesterday and again was about to pull the trigger and i cant make myself do it. Its almost like i enjoy the hunt for the perfect used one and AWD.[/QUOTE]

thing is i dont care about the game. i played it on wii and got gold on every track. i probably wouldn't play it much.

i could care less about the game, i would probably trade it in or sell it or something, this is why im still considering the 123.99 blue xl

edit: nevermind thats gone now haha

[quote name='johnmirra']i could care less about the game, i would probably trade it in or sell it or something, this is why im still considering the 123.99 blue xl

edit: nevermind thats gone now haha[/QUOTE]

i would probably need like new. i'm very anal about my electronics. don't want scratches or scruffs on my system

[quote name='johnmirra']it was like new, may have minor scuff on top or sides, who the hell knows what that even means.[/QUOTE]

I think it was Very Good actually or I would have pulled the trigger

I'm playing my first Splinter Cell game (Conviction) and it's awesomeeeeeeeeeeee. How's Double Agent? Only $9.99 so I figured I'd buy it either way, but just wondering.

[quote name='TraBuch']I'm playing my first Splinter Cell game (Conviction) and it's awesomeeeeeeeeeeee. How's Double Agent? Only $9.99 so I figured I'd buy it either way, but just wondering.[/QUOTE]

they play totally different, personally I liked double agent better (I loved conviction also). watch some gameplay videos to give you a idea of how it plays.

Just got an acceptable DS Lite in a day or two ago. However, it's missing the serial number on the bottom of the device. Is this cause for concern? Should I send it back and get another one from AWD or is it not really a problem that it's missing it?

whoever started the dsi xi trend....i hate you. i think i want one now.

btw for the last month, i have bought a slim ps3 and a red wii. got rid of my phat ps3 and now just craiglisted my white wii, who wouldve thought nintendo would give me a free data transfer?

With all the talk about 999, I figured I'd repost the deal.

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors - Like New - $24.99

2 left.

If it seems like a story you'd be interested in, go for it! The puzzles are alright too, but to be honest I was more excited when it was time to hear more story and I knew I would be puzzle-free for a while. It has high ratings and I'm pretty sure its 5 stars on amazon.

[quote name='marauderartemis']Just got an acceptable DS Lite in a day or two ago. However, it's missing the serial number on the bottom of the device. Is this cause for concern? Should I send it back and get another one from AWD or is it not really a problem that it's missing it?[/QUOTE]

nintendo will NOT Repair the item if the Number is missing .... if its in good shape its up to you to keep it or not (if you got it dirt cheap) if not i would send it back..

I would either call AMAZON or go into chat and tell them about it.. (maybe they will replace it)

personally i would NOT keep a system missing the number (system could even be ripped off)

[quote name='knightsdwn']Woo! Got a red DSi XL for $133. ETA for delivery is April 5 though.

Edit: That went out fast.[/QUOTE]

Was about to post it for someone after getting notified by pagemonitor when I tabbed back to see if it was still there and it was gone. Nice speed.

[quote name='slidecage']nintendo will NOT Repair the item if the Number is missing .... if its in good shape its up to you to keep it or not (if you got it dirt cheap) if not i would send it back..

I would either call AMAZON or go into chat and tell them about it.. (maybe they will replace it)

personally i would NOT keep a system missing the number (system could even be ripped off)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. I'll mull it over and figure out what to do.

[quote name='Brenex']Was about to post it for someone after getting notified by pagemonitor when I tabbed back to see if it was still there and it was gone. Nice speed.[/QUOTE]

how good is page monitor? im thinking i should upgrade to an dsi xl anyway since i upgraded my wii (to a red one) and ps3..

[quote name='Brenex']Was about to post it for someone after getting notified by pagemonitor when I tabbed back to see if it was still there and it was gone. Nice speed.[/QUOTE]

I got ridiculously lucky as I was just browsing cheapo games till I had a sudden hunch to check. Amazon must have gotten at least a couple in as I refreshed the page after I purchased it and it was still showing as available.

[quote name='david12795']how good is page monitor? im thinking i should upgrade to an dsi xl anyway since i upgraded my wii (to a red one) and ps3..[/QUOTE]

Page monitor is alright but you'll get a ton of notifications for minor changes. Best thing available for chrome tho afaik.

[quote name='marauderartemis']Just got an acceptable DS Lite in a day or two ago. However, it's missing the serial number on the bottom of the device. Is this cause for concern? Should I send it back and get another one from AWD or is it not really a problem that it's missing it?[/QUOTE]

These units could have the number missing for several reasons. One of them could be that the body/shell has been replaced (for a reason or another).
I know that recently Gamestop stopped taking units which were missing the SN or which had numbers that could not be entered into their system (e.g. Japanese units).

Since Nintendo will refuse to fix it without a valid SN, just verify that the unit is indeed in good/acceptable condition for your use ('til it dies).
Units that have had their shells replaced could be easily spotted: The quality of those fake shells is usually much worse than typical Nintendo. The buttons will not respond as easily. And finally the volume/power sliders will not be as smooth as usual.

Received my Like New PS3 160GB and it looks like it's never been touched. I think someone opened the box, plugged it in, possibly played it a few times, and now it's mine. Awesome!

[quote name='Pck21']Received my Like New PS3 160GB and it looks like it's never been touched. I think someone opened the box, plugged it in, possibly played it a few times, and now it's mine. Awesome![/QUOTE]

Just a 160 or a bundle? What u pay if you don't mind me asking.

I dont like how most of these are in stock on the 31st how many will get canceled because too many pre orders came in for a used item they got maybe 1-2 of ?

[quote name='offensive_jerk']Just a 160 or a bundle? What u pay if you don't mind me asking.[/QUOTE]

Just the console, no bundle. $230 shipped and I'm pretty stoked about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back