Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BackInBlack']Mario DSi XL again for $134.

Like new.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1300425814&sr=8-13&condition=used[/QUOTE]

I managed to snag one about 10 minutes before your post. I am a little suprised everyone didn't jump on them faster. 20 minutes..... come on people.

I haven't had a DS ever. The last nintendo handheld I have owned is the GBA. I hope it comes in good condition and gets more use than my 6 month old PSP Go. :bomb:

I just got home and saw the MK bundle listed for $134 but it didn't show when clicked on. It's all good. Finally decided to get the Black DSi like-new, Chrono Trigger and 999. Haven't had a DS before, but gf loves hers. Never really played a real RPG before, but Chrono seems to be in high praise, and so does 999.

[quote name='AFeils']I managed to snag one about 10 minutes before your post. I am a little suprised everyone didn't jump on them faster. 20 minutes..... come on people.

I haven't had a DS ever. The last nintendo handheld I have owned is the GBA. I hope it comes in good condition and gets more use than my 6 month old PSP Go. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Hey, give me a break, it was a random check :)

I got one as well. Now I need to sell my Bronze XL.

Dang, I see the Blue XL now for $125. I think I will like the portability of the DSI vs the XL (also battery). My hands would probably like the XL thought.

And how are things back ordered, or "in stock on" is that mean they are waiting for a reseller to ship them the actual units?

[quote name='kylerg']Dang, I see the Blue XL now for $125. I think I will like the portability of the DSI vs the XL (also battery). My hands would probably like the XL thought.

And how are things back ordered, or "in stock on" is that mean they are waiting for a reseller to ship them the actual units?[/QUOTE]

the XL has better battery life than the DSi. The DS Lite has the best battery life out of them all, and has a gba slot. smaller screens than the DSi, though, and can't access the dsiware store.

Yea I really like my Onyx DS Lite I got doing some survey site I heard about on CAG. I got Hori screen and body protectors and a Hori hard case for it with a CycloDS flashcart. I really love my setup and don't think I'll be upgrading anytime soon although that red MK bundle is quite sexy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='coopx']I jUst bought Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice for $12.99 [/QUOTE]
haha nice

I was around 60 or 70 hours in when I "beat" the game and then realized things were only just beginning. That game is so good.

Yeah, the XL battery life is great! I'm getting a solid 10 hrs at max brightness (5/5) with wifi on.

Turn brightness down to a 3, and wifi off, and 16 or 17 hours certainly isn't out of the question.

[quote name='mattcube64']Yeah, the XL battery life is great! I'm getting a solid 10 hrs at max brightness (5/5) with wifi on.

Turn brightness down to a 3, and wifi off, and 16 or 17 hours certainly isn't out of the question.[/QUOTE]

Oh snap. How long is the DSi battery when max brightness (is it necessary to have it that bright). Now I am second thinking this.

[quote name='gsrce']Lots of great DS deals to be had. Get em while they last =D

All "Used Like New" unless otherwise stated. (Which means complete)

Chrono Trigger $11.99
Wario Ware DIY $9.99
Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story $17.99 and $19.99
Mario 64 DS $16.99 Cart Only and $21.99 Used Like New
The World End's With You $11.99
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days $11.99 Cart Only and $15.99 Used Like New
999 $24.99

DS Lite Cobalt Used Acceptable $76.99[/QUOTE]

Wow. That Wario deal is killer. Is $76 for a DS good? Because I'm selling mine, and I guarantee it is in very, very good condition.

[quote name='Achilles00']Wow. That Wario deal is killer. Is $76 for a DS good? Because I'm selling mine, and I guarantee it is in very, very good condition.[/QUOTE]

I picked up a copy of Wario last time at that price. It is a great deal =D

If you have a brand new condition DS Lite with box et all you can get around $95-$100 on ebay. (So getting one for $75 is good, though I can see the price dropping a bit over the next few months with the 3DS being released)

[quote name='gsrce']If you have a brand new condition DS Lite with box et all you can get around $95-$100 on ebay. (So getting one for $75 is good, though I can see the price dropping a bit over the next few months with the 3DS being released)[/QUOTE]
I am counting on this.

[quote name='gsrce']I picked up a copy of Wario last time at that price. It is a great deal =D

If you have a brand new condition DS Lite with box et all you can get around $95-$100 on ebay. (So getting one for $75 is good, though I can see the price dropping a bit over the next few months with the 3DS being released)[/QUOTE]

my pokemon center ds lite barely gets $50 on ebay :cry:
i wont be upgrading anytime soon unless they announce a 3DS version of Colors and a compatible flashcart (i mainly use my ds lite for painting while on my morning/evening commutes).

[quote name='technicalstylez']my pokemon center ds lite barely gets $50 on ebay :cry:
i wont be upgrading anytime soon unless they announce a 3DS version of Colors and a compatible flashcart (i mainly use my ds lite for painting while on my morning/evening commutes).[/QUOTE]

There haven't been any Pokemon Center DS Lite's on ebay for awhile, but it would definitely go for more than $50 if it's in brand new condition and includes box, etc.

Just the Pokemon DS Lite's alone that anyone could buy sell for almost $100 in complete condition.

[quote name='david12795']just got a mario dsi xl a moment ago![/QUOTE]

Grats!

[quote name='david12795']just got a mario dsi xl a moment ago![/QUOTE]

what???? did you pick it up from UPS or is that how late they deliver it to you?

[quote name='ral1121']Do any of you buy items just to flip them sometimes?[/QUOTE]
Not from AWD. But to the dismay to other CAG's, I routinely flip stuff I find from the Target clearance thread.

[quote name='ral1121']what???? did you pick it up from UPS or is that how late they deliver it to you?[/QUOTE]
I'm fairly certain he meant his order just went through....

[quote name='AFeils']I managed to snag one about 10 minutes before your post. I am a little suprised everyone didn't jump on them faster. 20 minutes..... come on people.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='3peen']cuz I snagged it ;)[/QUOTE]

Curses! Curses to the lot of ya!
Man, I keep missing them...and yes I am crazy enough to order this bundle even after purchasing an "Acceptable" Bronze DSi XL this morning. The red on black just looks so pringles.

[quote name='gsrce']There haven't been any Pokemon Center DS Lite's on ebay for awhile, but it would definitely go for more than $50 if it's in brand new condition and includes box, etc.

Just the Pokemon DS Lite's alone that anyone could buy sell for almost $100 in complete condition.

Grats![/QUOTE]

thanks!

[quote name='Fabs']I hate you so much[/QUOTE]

early bird gets the worm? im sure itll reappear, just check frequently!

[quote name='ral1121']what???? did you pick it up from UPS or is that how late they deliver it to you?[/QUOTE]

lol no, i literally just saw one in stock like 3 minutes ago and placed it as soon as i saw it.

[quote name='david12795']thanks!

early bird gets the worm? im sure itll reappear, just check frequently!

lol no, i literally just saw one in stock like 3 minutes ago and placed it as soon as i saw it.[/QUOTE]

What are you refreshing? I swear I've been f5 ing the used page all day.

[quote name='Fabs']What are you refreshing? I swear I've been f5 ing the used page all day.[/QUOTE]

nothing, i just logged on and searched it. and i got lucky

Bought Chrono Trigger, Kirby Superstar Ultra and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded for ~$60 earlier today frmo AWD. Now to wait for my 3DS to get here next week too. :D

[quote name='david12795']damn i just realized i will have all the mario anniversary items.....and that wasnt even my intention![/QUOTE]

The Wii and the DSi XL? Or is there something else, too?

[quote name='Achilles00']The Wii and the DSi XL? Or is there something else, too?[/QUOTE]

super mario all stars. and maybe club nintendo? not sure about that.

[quote name='david12795']super mario all stars. and maybe club nintendo? not sure about that.[/QUOTE]

Duh, All Stars. I have two copies of it, and it didn't even cross my mind. I also have a few random club Nintendo things as well.

Just snagged a Wario Ware DIY, thanks so much for the heads up! One more left after I bought mine. However, there is also a like new listing from another seller fulfilled by amazon for $9.98, if you miss out on the AWD one. Also went ahead and picked up the $8 Wii RE4 with it as well. I haven't played through RE4 yet, so I figured, might as well. Eight copies of the Wii RE4 are left.

Finally, don't remember if anyone has posted this, but Used - Mint 3D Dot Game Heroes for PS3 for 13.99. Hell of a deal for such a great game!
http://www.warehousedeals.com/3D-Dot-Game-Heroes/M/B002I0J45C.htm

PS3 Black Friday Bundle - Like New - 228
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1300948642&sr=1-5&condition=used

PS3 sound bar - accept - 128
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1300948717&sr=1-24&condition=used

PSP Go White - Good, Acc, LN - 116 and up
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1300948759&sr=1-29&condition=used

PlayStation TWO **CERAMIC WHITE* singstar bundle, acceptable, 78
... never seen this before. pretty sexy
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1300948819&sr=1-63&condition=used

... also, figured I'd show off these BIG, SEXY, AWESOME screens on my XL...

Because I'm an @$$hole and an instigator... and I'm making the hunt that much more unbearable... ;p

5555338352_ba2eebc350_z.jpg

My AWD arrived today. I ordered a PS3 Holiday Family bundle in Like-New condition for $228.99. It came in the original box. It truly was Like-New - you could just barely tell that it wasn't new. It basically looked like someone had taken it out of the box and then put it back - light marks on the console. Barely noticeable at best (by "marks", I mean fingerprint smudges.)

After I sell the games that come with I'll have a 160GB PS3 Slim in perfect condition for about $200 all told. Not a bad deal at all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back