Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SportInjectionR']I've had an American Express card for 10 years and use it daily, and I have never once been hit with a single fee. I pay my balance every month, and use my AMEX card for convenience and rewards. When a shady gas station clerk charged my card $100 and took cash from the register, a real, living, American Amex employee called me a few minutes after it happened and removed the charge, and they dealt with the chargeback. In that case, Visa & Mastercard would have forced me to pay the $100 until the chargeback case was resolved a month or two later, when it would finally be removed.

I'm sorry that you were unable figure out AMEX's fee structure; all I can say is BE CAREFUL with your other brand of credit card. If you lose it and someone else finds it and decides to max it out, some nominal fees will be looking mighty attractive.

BTW, 4.9% APR is only for limited time offers (ie to trick stupid people into running up a balance on their card). I'm sure they gave it to you because you were complaining about the interest that you agreed to pay by not paying your entire bill of at the end of the month. It's one thing to complain about a company when they actually screw you, but complaining because a company is charging you fees that you agreed to ahead of time (whether you understood them or not) is just plain dumb.[/QUOTE]

What's the point of a credit card if you're going to pay off the balance every month? The rewards as you have said, I guess. However, most people use credit cards because they don't have the cash right away, and would like to pay it off with a little (or a lot) of interest. If you do this with an AMEX card, you are going to pay a yearly fee on top of the outrageous APR and fee's. The card is also not accepted 99% of the time, except for a select amount of retailers. Which at some it benefits having the card, Costco being a good example. If it works for you, great, but for the mass majority of society, the card is a complete ripoff (more so than other CC companies). My 2cents.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']If by amex you mean american express I would love to hear the story as to why you think their a great company. I had them as my main card for over 5 years and got tired of having to deal with their incredibly horrible customer service and fees that would show up on my card and cut the thing in half and mailed it to them. They lowered my apr to 4.9 and then after not using the card for a year they "reevaluated" my account and raised the apr for around 18-19%.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='scott_matthews']I was thinking that exact same thing.[/QUOTE]

I use a charge card with a decent yearly fee and customer service goes above and beyond for my needs.

Not all Amex cards have an annual fee, pal. I have Blue and it is a no annual fee card. I agree with the one guy who actually understands how credit card companies work. Don't rack up the debt if you're going to bitch about the monthly fees - and this is coming from a guy with a good amount of debt. By whining about how credit cards actually work, you're just showing how stupid you really are.

[quote name='SCDallas']What's the point of a credit card if you're going to pay off the balance every month? The rewards as you have said, I guess. However, most people use credit cards because they don't have the cash right away, and would like to pay it off with a little (or a lot) of interest. If you do this with an AMEX card, you are going to pay a yearly fee on top of the outrageous APR and fee's. The card is also not accepted 99% of the time, except for a select amount of retailers. Which at some it benefits having the card, Costco being a good example. If it works for you, great, but for the mass majority of society, the card is a complete ripoff (more so than other CC companies). My 2cents.[/QUOTE]

There are many reasons to use a credit card such as AMEX even if you pay the full balance every month. I have a Costco AMEX card and there are tons of benefits. I bought a TV and an XBOX and PS3 with my AMEX and paid it off immediately. The benefit of that is that now I have 1 year warranty on top of the existing manufactures warranty. Also, cards such as AMEX gives 1% cash back at most places and up to %3 cashback on gas. The only fee associated with my amex (Costco AMEX) is the yearly Costco membership which is only $50 bucks. That is a very little considering all the cashback and extra year warranties I have on all my electronics. All that and I have yet to pay anything towards interest. Credit cards can be awesome if you are responsible and use them wisely.

On Topic:
Old School White Wii - Used: Acceptable - $115.99

Amex Clear holder for 4 years now.
No annual fee.
Amex is right up there with Amazon for their awesomeness :applause:

Had many shady charges appear out of nowhere, dispute online, the charge disappears immediately while they investigate.
Why aren't ALL credit card companies using this as their fraud investigation procedure?!?!

[quote name='randomthinker']Always had great Amex service too -- just not accepted widely enough.[/QUOTE]

That's because their per swipe and percentage charges are higher for businesses. Amex charges me about 70% more than Visa/MC at my stores.

Awesome, got my 3DS in, Factory Sealed, just has a dent on the front. Really, truly awesome.

814043351_photobucket_45891_.jpg

814043351_photobucket_45894_.jpg

[quote name='SCDallas']What's the point of a credit card if you're going to pay off the balance every month? The rewards as you have said, I guess. However, most people use credit cards because they don't have the cash right away, and would like to pay it off with a little (or a lot) of interest. If you do this with an AMEX card, you are going to pay a yearly fee on top of the outrageous APR and fee's. The card is also not accepted 99% of the time, except for a select amount of retailers. Which at some it benefits having the card, Costco being a good example. If it works for you, great, but for the mass majority of society, the card is a complete ripoff (more so than other CC companies). My 2cents.[/QUOTE]
My Amex is no annual fee, and I'm getting 1.25% back on all purchases and 5% back on gas, groceries, and pharmacy. Everytime I use it I thank all the chumps that pay with cash or carry a balance. It is accepted almost everywhere nowadays. I switched to this from a Citi card... there is some lousy customer service right there.

To get back on topic a bit now, I'm now buying Amazon cards at the grocery store, so that's 5% off all my 'Zon buying right there.

Also Henry Hatsworth DS - 10.99 I'm waiting on a little cheaper, but this is probably the best you can do for now.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Awesome, got my 3DS in, Factory Sealed, just has a dent on the front. Really, truly awesome.

[/QUOTE]

I figured it would be damage to the box. Great score :)

Got my Like New Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands today. Game was resealed, case had a slight crack on the hinge and some easily removed stickers on the back. Disc was flawless. Good stuff.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Awesome, got my 3DS in, Factory Sealed, just has a dent on the front. Really, truly awesome.

[/QUOTE]

And the award for Luckiest CAGer goes to...

[/QUOTE]

wow congrats!!! That is definitely a great score...

*Pictures removed for quote
[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! That's awesome! One hell of a deal, for sure.

That said... what makes me even more happy is that Amazon doesn't ship a box like that out to someone who *DID* buy it new. I imagine most stores would see a box with a ding, and say "Eh, whatever... the customer can deal." Realistically, *most* people probably wouldn't care. But as a big gaming nerd who actually does care about the condition of a box, it makes me feel even better about having stuff shipped from them.

Which by the way, if it matters at all, I got my new 3DS from Amazon yesterday and it arrived in fantastic condition.

:bomb: I just realized the copy of :360:Dead Rising that Amazon sent me has NO UPC on it.:bomb:

It was only $6-7 but you can tell it was cut out to mail in for a rebate or something.

Then again I think it was a used-good condition copy, so I should feel lucky enough that it had a package at all.

[quote name='johnmirra']how did this turn into the amex love it or hate it thread?[/QUOTE]

I might have started it when I complained about not receiving immediate approval for an Amazon Visa card, despite my very good credit and long-standing, solid employment status.

A day's worth of phone calls later, all I can is that I have lost quite a bit of respect for Amazon today. Totally received the run-around calling in, I've been shuffled back and forth between Chase and Amazon, and ultimately I didn't even get the item I was after because it's no longer in stock. Amazon offered to knock $15 off of a new PS3 bundle; the "Like New" one was $260.99, while a new one is $349.99. I've been on Amazon for more than 10 years, and I probably order about $5K worth of stuff from them each year. I have only once called in to complain. Frankly, I'm shocked by how they've responded today.

[quote name='mattcube64']Congratulations! That's awesome! One hell of a deal, for sure.

That said... what makes me even more happy is that Amazon doesn't ship a box like that out to someone who *DID* buy it new. I imagine most stores would see a box with a ding, and say "Eh, whatever... the customer can deal." Realistically, *most* people probably wouldn't care. But as a big gaming nerd who actually does care about the condition of a box, it makes me feel even better about having stuff shipped from them.

Which by the way, if it matters at all, I got my new 3DS from Amazon yesterday and it arrived in fantastic condition.[/QUOTE]
Well, my red Wii came with a puncture in the box that did not happen during shipment (no puncture in outer box). It also had a crushed corner that did happen during shipment. I talked to customer service and they were able to buy me off with $30 credit or something, but they do indeed sometimes send damaged boxes out to people.

p.s. my apologies for getting roped into the credit card stuff. I'll try extra hard not to talk about my tax return when I do it tomorrow night.

Damn, it's like this thread has become the AWD the DS Edition thread all of a sudden. :p

Specking of which, what's with all these DS games on sale as of late? Bought about 5 titles today alone!

Just picked up Dragon Age 2 PS3 Like New for 36.99, pretty good considering the game came out this month.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Awesome, got my 3DS in, Factory Sealed, just has a dent on the front. Really, truly awesome.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I posted about mine this morning as UPS came super early today. Mine was very similar with just a small dent on the top of the box. Glad AWD had it at a great price. No way I'd have paid $250 for this with no great launch games.

Just got home from buying a game though so I'd have something to play. Ended up getting Ghost Recon Shadow Wars. Not really interested in anything else especially at full price.

[quote name='gsrce']Nintendogs+Cats 3DS - Used Very Good $26.99

Seems to be the first AWD 3DS game?

Will be nice to pick up SSFIV for $25 or less once AWD starts putting them up =D[/QUOTE]

Ha beat you be a few seconds. There was SSFIV this morning for $24.99. I don't know what condition but I'd assume it was similar, probably slight damage (edit: lol now someone just beat me to that)

[quote name='Luxuria']They actually had one for $24.99 earlier I think.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I missed those. 10am was too early for me, lol

Good to know they're showing up albeit slowly =D

Thanks, grabbed the Assassin's Creed for $4.49. Now I just need to finish all of them that is resting in my backlog.

I also grabbed Earth Defense Force 2017 earlier for $17.99.

[quote name='Survivalism']Is there any way to tell whether or not they'll send you a Platinum Hits title?

Enslaved (360) $12.99.[/QUOTE]

Once you add it your cart it shows up as "Greatest Hits". This isn't a 100% sure method though so it's pretty much a gamble, which is why I keep looking for a black label Uncharted 1 on ebay.

[quote name='Brenex']Thanks grabbed an AC to re-beat it before playing 2 and brotherhood.

Fallout 3 (regular edition) $5.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1301456074&sr=8-2&condition=used

Considering you can get the DLC from renting the GoTY or buying and then returning it from GS, $5.99 for nearly 100 hours of gameplay is damn worth it.[/QUOTE]

Tempted to get this and give it another try. I gave up playing at the part where I'm trying to escape the vault. Hated the game. I didn't like Oblivion either. Anyone think I'll like this if I give it another try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back