Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
ordered a used copy of Afro Samurai for 360. it came in today and instead of getting what i ordered, i got a brand new, sealed copy of the game. pretty awesome surprise.

[quote name='malfuncti0n']ordered a used copy of Afro Samurai for 360. it came in today and instead of getting what i ordered, i got a brand new, sealed copy of the game. pretty awesome surprise.[/QUOTE]

AWD reseals 99% of their games. Not saying it wasn't brand new, just might want to make sure that the sticker isn't under the shrink wrap.

[quote name='slidecage']man i been watching for a ys since it was 20.99

maybe next time[/QUOTE]

There was more after i bought mine for a bit, guess a lurker grabbed it.

[quote name='fujimitsu']AWD reseals 99% of their games. Not saying it wasn't brand new, just might want to make sure that the sticker isn't under the shrink wrap.[/QUOTE]

That and another way to tell is if it still has the Xbox seal on the side of the game.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Just snagged a Used - Acceptable YS: I&II Chronicles for $16.99

Item may come repackaged. Small mark on item case. Small cut / scratch on item case. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm).[/QUOTE]

Bad call because it's probably the one I sent back. You will know shortly and the entire box will be completely crushed on the bottom. Prepare for disappointment.

Of course it could be a different copy but it was the exact same price and had similar description from what I could remember. It was completely inaccurate, first bad review and bad anything I've ever received from Amazon.

[quote name='CreepinDeth']I agree with Fujimitsu as well. TE's are just better even down to the PCB which has a chance on breaking down on you as well on the SE and changing the buttons won't help in that situation.

But I looked at LizardLick (Arcade parts web store) and it's about $47 for a Sanwa Joystick and 8 Sanwa buttons that are exactly like the ones in the TE. That's not including shipping either, which might be upwards towards an extra $10. LizardLick is a damn fine store though and it's where I buy all my parts, so they're worth the money. It's just up to you if you want to spend it.[/QUOTE]

thanks man. i'll keep that in mind if i see more stick sales. :D

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']Once you add it your cart it shows up as "Greatest Hits". This isn't a 100% sure method though so it's pretty much a gamble, which is why I keep looking for a black label Uncharted 1 on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Why the hate on the "greatest hits" version vs the regular release?

[quote name='HunteR7411']Why the hate on the "greatest hits" version vs the regular release?[/QUOTE]
Because some people worry about the feng shui of their gaming collection, just like those of us who usually complain if something isn't in minty mint mint condition.

Although since I can no longer trade shit into GS and I have all the games I currently want and don't want to trade for anymore I've kinda slacked off on that now.:whistle2:#

[quote name='fujimitsu']AWD reseals 99% of their games. Not saying it wasn't brand new, just might want to make sure that the sticker isn't under the shrink wrap.[/QUOTE]
yea it still had the xbox sticker along the side that you have to cut to open

I saw someone post on here once that swore up and down they got a factory sealed game from Sony, but they couldn't figure out how AWD got that sticker on. I was like :whistle2:s

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:ps3:Singularity-used/like new-(28 available)-$7.99:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001UWGCW2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ
:360:Singularity-used/like new-(34 available)-$9.99:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Quick question, I see many posts with quantities on items, and I looked all over the page on those links and nowhere do I see 28 copies, or 34 respectively. Unless I'm totally missing it, where does it show how many are in?

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Quick question, I see many posts with quantities on items, and I looked all over the page on those links and nowhere do I see 28 copies, or 34 respectively. Unless I'm totally missing it, where does it show how many are in?[/QUOTE]

add to cart and try to change the qty to like 10000. It will come back and tell you the max you can add. There's your total

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Quick question, I see many posts with quantities on items, and I looked all over the page on those links and nowhere do I see 28 copies, or 34 respectively. Unless I'm totally missing it, where does it show how many are in?[/QUOTE]

Put one in your cart. Update quantity to 999. It will say "sorry we've adjust to our available stock of : xx"

So with returning items from AWD back, do you guys just take the hit on shipping? My DS Lite I purchased from AWD has no serial number and I'd rather a DSi. Could I say that it's Amazon's fault for no serial number so I can get out of shipping or would it be advisable to just pay for it?

[quote name='marauderartemis']Yeah but you have to put who is at fault. Just put down it's Amazon error, say no serial number, and that's fine?

[/QUOTE]

Tell them that you are concerned that it doesn't have a serial as you like to register your devices

[quote name='dmdragon']Tell them that you are concerned that it doesn't have a serial as you like to register your devices[/QUOTE]

Alright. Thank you very much! And storino03, too!

[quote name='allen9917']This seems the original version. Does the extra content in the PH version worth the extra $$?[/QUOTE]

From what I can Google out, the PH version doesn't come with any DLC. But the GOTY version does.

Shame, because for four bucks I'd rebuy Fable 2 with all the DLC included.

[quote name='hamberger']From what I can Google out, the PH version doesn't come with any DLC. But the GOTY version does.

Shame, because for four bucks I'd rebuy Fable 2 with all the DLC included.[/QUOTE]

Doing a quick Google search actually shows me that the DLC comes with the PH version.

From IGN:

Fable 2 Platinum Hits contains the Knothole Island and See the Future game add-ons.

[quote name='hamberger']From what I can Google out, the PH version doesn't come with any DLC. But the GOTY version does.

Shame, because for four bucks I'd rebuy Fable 2 with all the DLC included.[/QUOTE]

There is no GOTY edition of Fable II released in the U.S. The PH version is the one that has all of the DLC.

Would like to pick up Fable 2 again if it had all the DLC. On a side note,
iconxbox360.gif
PoP: TFS arrived today with the case all cracked and the game disk didn't even load. The case didn't bother me because it was only $5.99, but would have been nice for the "like new" copy to at least load up.

[quote name='VaultDweller']I ordered this on monday and it still hast shipped yet....i am a prime member this is unacceptable[/QUOTE]

Prime only guaranteeds 2 day shipping, not processing time. AWD items do this often.

[quote name='Deathchamber']Would like to pick up Fable 2 again if it had all the DLC. On a side note,
iconxbox360.gif
PoP: TFS arrived today with the case all cracked and the game disk didn't even load. The case didn't bother me because it was only $5.99, but would have been nice for the "like new" copy to at least load up.[/QUOTE]
Really? Mine arrived today, too. If I didn't recognize the signs of the disc having been resurfaced, I'd of sworn it was brand new. That's too bad yours came like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back