Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm thinking about getting a PS3 for a gift. I wonder if I should settle for the 221.99 120GB Like New PS3 or if I can do better than that.[/QUOTE]
From what I've seen you can do better.

I got a 160 ps3 for 170. Read the previous posts if you want to get super jealous of what others have scored....

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm thinking about getting a PS3 for a gift. I wonder if I should settle for the 221.99 120GB Like New PS3 or if I can do better than that.[/QUOTE]

Like Offensive_Jerk said, there are better deals to be found if time isn't an issue. I have seen the 320 GB move bundle dip to $20x.99-23x.99 ish. Also, the Black Friday bundle seems to be around $210-220 constantly (though that specific bundle seems to come missing some items frequently).

[quote name='nekromantix']Like Offensive_Jerk said, there are better deals to be found if time isn't an issue. I have seen the 320 GB move bundle dip to $20x.99-23x.99 ish. Also, the Black Friday bundle seems to be around $210-220 constantly (though that specific bundle seems to come missing some items frequently).[/QUOTE]
Thanks guys-- I do have until April 8th, so a little bit of time to play with (and even if it's late, fuck I'm buying them a PS3 so it's all good)

[quote name='chickenbutt']So I don't like baseball at all, but have always been interested in trying the games out. Should I start with The Show?[/QUOTE]

Hard to say. I love this game. I'd say that 90% of my time gaming this generation has been either with MLB 09-10 or Mass Effect.

But it's pretty realistic in it's approach. I can't see someone really enjoying it without a knowledge and appreciation for the real game.

The 120gb slim was the first slim model to come out, so you have to wonder how long these have been floating around out there.

Unfortunately you're about 24-48 hours too late for a decent selection of PS3's. There were easily 10 or more 160gb slims, a couple Ratchet & Clank Family bundles and a few 320gb slims for a while there.

For those that got the Mario XLs, how do your screens look? I am having a hard time with the bottom one. It has a much warmer look to it, almost a yellow hue/tint. Compared to my DSi (much cooler blue/white).

[quote name='kylerg']For those that got the Mario XLs, how do your screens look? I am having a hard time with the bottom one. It has a much warmer look to it, almost a yellow hue/tint. Compared to my DSi (much cooler blue/white).[/QUOTE]

I haven't noticed any difference on mine at all. Yours is probably defective.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Thanks guys-- I do have until April 8th, so a little bit of time to play with (and even if it's late, fuck I'm buying them a PS3 so it's all good)[/QUOTE]

Make sure you are up starting monday at 3 am.

^^^ Yeah, don't worry about the different color tints. While yes, some are a little more extreme than others, it's not a manufacturing defect. My screens are definitely a tad different.

[quote name='kylerg']For those that got the Mario XLs, how do your screens look? I am having a hard time with the bottom one. It has a much warmer look to it, almost a yellow hue/tint. Compared to my DSi (much cooler blue/white).[/QUOTE]

Perfectly normal and it's just more noticable on the dsi XL due to the image being blown up larger and light distribution. The touch screen is of a different composition than the upper screen with a touch sensitive layered screen.

[quote name='da_redbum']looking for some opinions I am looking at the 4gb xbox slim with the kinect. 224.99 on AWD should I wait or is that a good deal?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good deal, I would probably bite on that deal myself. What is AWD?

[quote name='ps2emotions']Sounds like a good deal, I would probably bite on that deal myself. What is AWD?[/QUOTE]
:wall:

You've no idea what it is but you're confident in making recommendations? Come on...

[quote name='chickenbutt']So I don't like baseball at all, but have always been interested in trying the games out. Should I start with The Show?[/QUOTE]

The show is typically the best one every year

Then get 09 for $1.99. If you're not really into baseball I'm guessing you won't notice all the roster moves and what not and the gameplay is still excellent.

[quote name='Danxx777']I dont mind the roster moves, is there any serious differences between 09 and 10?[/QUOTE]

Every year the game improves a ton so i would suggest springing for the extra 4 bucks

[quote name='dmdragon']Every year the game improves a ton so i would suggest springing for the extra 4 bucks[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. I feel like ive read somewhere in the past that 10 was a big step forward. Plus I think at some point ive got to question how cheap am I really to give such serious debate between $2 and $6.50 lmao.

[quote name='Danxx777']Thanks for the advice. I feel like ive read somewhere in the past that 10 was a big step forward. Plus I think at some point ive got to question how cheap am I really to give such serious debate between $2 and $6.50 lmao.[/QUOTE]

'10 was a big step forward, its definitely worth the extra 4.50.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Has anybody seen any good PS3 deals lately under 200 or around that price range?[/QUOTE]

Bought a used, acceptable 160GB PS3 Tuesday night for 177.99 - still hasn't shipped though so I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

[quote name='TraBuch']Then get 09 for $1.99. If you're not really into baseball I'm guessing you won't notice all the roster moves and what not and the gameplay is still excellent.[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001O0EGLE/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Here is the link for guys!!

I tried the demo for The Show 11, was hard as hell for me to learn it.

This is a real cheap way to learn and really try it out but I'm definetly gonna look into the differences b/n 09/10 since my fellow CAGers are pointing towards 10........

[quote name='aznhero913']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001O0EGLE/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Here is the link for guys!!

I tried the demo for The Show 11, was hard as hell for me to learn it.

This is a real cheap way to learn and really try it out.[/QUOTE]

It seems like the hitting is exponentially more difficult in this year's version of The Show. It's nice that the game isn't home run-happy like most video game baseball, but I think they might have gone a bit too far in the opposite direction. Playing on All-Star level with sliders jacked for the hitting categories I still find myself scoring 1-2 runs per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back