Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
That's how it is. Cameras disappear, become nonexistent, lower in quality, place of living has bad lighting, no time to take and upload pictures or don't know how, you name it. Lol

Finally got shipping confirmations for my orders!
Shipped via FedEx 2Day via Indianapolis. All those posts about people getting shipping e-mails 1-2 days ago kept me skeptical, as I was sitting on Shipping Soon orders till now.

Anyways, hope everyone gets theirs! In my opinion, this would be a deal even if just one CAG got their order.

Oh, also
:whee: DEAL OF THE YEAR :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so i scanned a picture of killzone 3 with my printer. now how do i show that pic here. I will do all three of my crysis copies next. ill even scan my receipt for 1 cent.

Ahem:

7b918c91.jpg

It is the game I wanted the least, but for a penny, I'll take it!

It is interesting that amazon can do "Y" folds in their warehouse. That could really hurt the sealed game market if it fell into the wrong hands.

[quote name='storino03']That's how it is. Cameras disappear, become nonexistent, lower in quality, place of living has bad lighting, no time to take and upload pictures or don't know how, you name it. Lol[/QUOTE]

Not to mention in his pm to me when I asked if he can spare a crysis 2 copy he said they are all being sold for his collage books lol.

Seriously though, if he's lying or not it doesn't effect me either way (I don't see the point about lying about this though as you don't gain anything from it)

[quote name='slowdive21']Ahem:

7b918c91.jpg

It is the game I wanted the least, but for a penny, I'll take it!

It is interesting that amazon can do "Y" folds in their warehouse. That could really hurt the sealed game market if it fell into the wrong hands.[/QUOTE]

Hey that will make a solid flip :)

As for the Y fold thing I agree. I was very surprised when my warehouse games I got a few weeks ago came in them.

img009.jpg

img007.jpg

any more requests i have copies of la noire madden and fallout. and heres a back view of crysis so you know its legit.

I debated posted due to not being able to provide a picture(using a cheap gophone with no camera until I receive a new battery for mine)

prestige delivered a day early. All were in the same box even though ordered in multiple shipments. Both copies of Crysis 2 were the LE

I know gamers are no life idiots but I check back in this thread this morning and holy shitmit the same retarded conversation STILL???!!!

So due to the stuopidness of this thread I have to post an old post again as follows....

Wow!... and no you fellow gamer freaks I do not mean World of Warcraft...

It is so disappointing that this thread has became a "touchpad" douche thread and that it has been "allowed" to become one.

"Hey pliskin where is your penny shipment"
reply: "gee douchebag I think it is in timbukto according to yousuckshipping"

back at you: "But I have a cancelation and a confirmation but yet the hacked yousuckshipping website says it is in wyoming but I live in Florida I am so confused"

to you too also: "Did you order a pallet full like me?"

"no I ordered half a dozen pallets and 3 dozen have been canceled but two are in Africa and one in CAG land but all show delivery for Feb. 31 2013. This is after doomsday and I am pretty sure there is no Feb. 31 but hey I have a tracking number"

"Dude you know what?... we rock and who cares lets post this nonsense over and over again...did you get an email?"

"Yes I got an email do you want me to post it over and over again?"

"Please do I have no life like you!!"

"Speaking of life did you see that ripoffsrus.com is selling an HP touchpad for a limited time just supply your gold card info and wait for years for shipment and do not check your statement until we notify you or your credit agency"

HEEEHAWWW

STFU

[quote name='deathb10w']I debated posted due to not being able to provide a picture(using a cheap gophone with no camera until I receive a new battery for mine)

prestige delivered a day early. All were in the same box even though ordered in multiple shipments. Both copies of Crysis 2 were the LE[/QUOTE]

So do you always talk to yourself?

Oh wait your post basically is like saying "hey I am so full of "it" I am stupid so therefore i post should I post a pic of said stupidness? (no because that would be a self-portrait)"

[quote name='Pliskin101']I know gamers are no life idiots but I check back in this thread this morning and holy shitmit the same retarded conversation STILL???!!!

So due to the stuopidness of this thread I have to post an old post again as follows....

It is so disappointing that this thread has became a "touchpad" douche thread and that it has been "allowed" to become one.

back at you: "But I have a cancelation and a confirmation but yet the hacked yousuckshipping website says it is in wyoming but I live in Florida I am so confused"

"no I ordered half a dozen pallets and 3 dozen have been canceled but two are in Africa and one in CAG land but all show delivery for Feb. 31 2013. This is after doomsday and I am pretty sure there is no Feb. 31 but hey I have a tracking number"

"Dude you know what?... we rock and who cares lets post this nonsense over and over again...did you get an email?"

"Speaking of life did you see that ripoffsrus.com is selling an HP touchpad for a limited time just supply your gold card info and wait for years for shipment and do not check your statement until we notify you or your credit agency"

HEEEHAWWW

STFU

[/QUOTE]

Wow just as dumb as the first time you posted it...

[quote name='Pliskin101']I know gamers are no life idiots but I check back in this thread this morning and holy shitmit the same retarded conversation STILL???!!!

HEEEHAWWW

STFU

[/QUOTE]

Lmao calming people posting the same stuff and yet you made this exact same post last night. No life lol, look in the mirror

[quote name='jcwkings']
img009.jpg

img007.jpg

any more requests i have copies of la noire madden and fallout. and heres a back view of crysis so you know its legit.[/QUOTE]

yep it's official CAG, this tghread and you are effin retrded!!!

[quote name='Pliskin101']So do you always talk to yourself?

Oh wait your post basically is like saying "hey I am so full of "it" I am stupid so therefore i post should I post a pic of said stupidness? (no because that would be a self-portrait)"[/QUOTE]

lol. somebody mad cause he jealous

[quote name='Pliskin101']So do you always talk to yourself?

Oh wait your post basically is like saying "hey I am so full of "it" I am stupid so therefore i post should I post a pic of said stupidness? (no because that would be a self-portrait)"[/QUOTE]

Lol you can try as much as you like buddy, but I won't be offended by anything anyone says. I understand my post comes off like I'm lying, hence I debated to post it. So I held off until pictures started showing up. I will most certainly edit later with a picture, even though I assume there will be no question of whether people received their shipments then.

[quote name='tepro']lol. somebody mad cause he jealous[/QUOTE]

Unlike him ill admit that I'm a little jealous (I tried the whole night to get one game and yet people ended up getting multiples of it lol) but at the same time atleast I'm happy for the people who got them ! Pliskin is just a sour duche

HEEEHAWWW

STFU

[/QUOTE]

tissue?

HEEEHAWWW

STFU

[/QUOTE]

Is your mother your father's cousin or what?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I will trade anyone one of my penny orders for a KZ3

Brink
Dead Space 2
LA Noire
Homefront
Black Ops[/QUOTE]

You can trade them back and then buy killzone 3 from Warehouse.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Unlike him ill admit that I'm a little jealous (I tried the whole night to get one game and yet people ended up getting multiples of it lol) but at the same time atleast I'm happy for the people who got them ! Pliskin is just a sour duche[/QUOTE]

You didn't get any?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I will trade anyone one of my penny orders for a KZ3

Brink
Dead Space 2
LA Noire
Homefront
Black Ops[/QUOTE]

blops tiv at BB is $23 before the 40% bump. Trade it in, get Kindle card and buy kz3 from amazon for ~$23.

HEEEHAWWW

STFU

[/QUOTE]

fucking hilarious. I wholeheartedly agree. If people want to continually rub it in everyone else's face, they can go on another forum or send some damn messages. This is a thread for ongoing DEALS, not 50 pages of a damn computer glitch.

[quote name='tepro']You didn't get any?

blops tiv at BB is $23 before the 40% bump. Trade it in, get Kindle card and buy kz3 from amazon for ~$23.[/QUOTE]

Good point. I was just going to offer it to a fellow CAG if they didn't get the one they were looking for. Probably use the TIV for KZ3 and a Sharp Shooter

HEEEHAWWW

STFU

[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt waste your time. The mods sit on their hands while these chat rooms break out in the forums, this is slickdeals jr. This is also why I won't post a warehouse find in this thread. Just a bloated mess of garbage. Some douchebag wants credit for all the deals in his thread but it hardly ever exists to post deals. I'd suggest avoiding the thread and looking to the main area for posted warehouse deals.

[quote name='ijustw1n']I wouldnt waste your time. The mods sit on their hands while these chat rooms break out in the forums, this is slickdeals jr. This is also why I won't post a warehouse find in this thread. Just a bloated mess of garbage. Some douchebag wants credit for all the deals in his thread but it hardly ever exists to post deals. I'd suggest avoiding the thread and looking to the main area for posted warehouse deals.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit call the Whambulance...

I hate all of you guys who got your games. I ordered most of my games within an hour of it going live and I got the price mistake email for everyone and ended up with nothing.#-o
Actually congrats to all who got their games, count me as very jealous.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I I said I was happy people are getting their games and my post got deleted lol oh well. Man I wanted was crysis 2 and people got multiples of it :([/QUOTE]

You won't get any penny game at all?
If my blops order come through, I'll send you 1 for 11-12 and you do the work at BB

[quote name='tepro']You won't get any penny game at all?
If my blops order come through, I'll send you 1 for 11-12 and you do the work at BB[/QUOTE] you willing to trade for black ops. i sold mine recently.

[quote name='tepro']You won't get any penny game at all?
If my blops order come through, I'll send you 1 for 11-12 and you do the work at BB[/QUOTE]

Yea man I tried till 4 in the morning and ended up with nothin. I'll take your offer by the way. Oh and what do you mean by do the work at bb ?

[quote name='jcwkings']you willing to trade for black ops. i sold mine recently.[/QUOTE]

jcwkings - I will trade you a copy of black ops for Killzone 3...

Just got my Like New PX5s that I ordered for $158. Quite a steal in my opinion as they retail for $249 (but can be found for $212 all the time on Amazon). Box is completely unopened and only spot I can find is a tiny scratch on the box itself.

[quote name='WV Matsui']jcwkings - I will trade you a copy of black ops for Killzone 3...[/QUOTE] i would but i only managed to get one copy of killzone 3

[quote name='jcwkings']you willing to trade for black ops. i sold mine recently.[/QUOTE]

Sure, but I won't say shit to jink myself until the games are in my hands. Supposed to received them tomo, but... who know
[quote name='strait edge follower']Yea man I tried till 4 in the morning and ended up with nothin. I'll take your offer by the way. Oh and what do you mean by do the work at bb ?[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain man. I stay up late 4 days straight monitoring the touchpad thread. jumped when onsale through amazon when live. Put all my eggs in and bought 4 as gifts, thought i would get them for sure, never look elsewhere. onsale cancelled my order 4 day later, too late to jumped when other site were selling. Now no Touchpad and lots of disappointed gift recipient.

Trade it in at BB and used it to buy your Crysis 2. Again the games not in my hands yet so no guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back