Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tepro']Sure, but I won't say shit to jink myself until the games are in my hands. Supposed to received them tomo, but... who know

I feel your pain man. I stay up late 4 days straight monitoring the touchpad thread. jumped when onsale through amazon when live. Put all my eggs in and bought 4 as gifts, thought i would get them for sure, never look elsewhere. onsale cancelled my order 4 day later, too late to jumped when other site were selling. Now no Touchpad and lots of disappointed gift recipient.

Trade it in at BB and used it to buy your Crysis 2. Again the games not in my hands yet so no guarantee.[/QUOTE]

Ok now I get what you are saying. Thanks man and I hope you get your games

[quote name='jcwkings']
img011.jpg

in total i received 15 games. Which are the ones i ordered that did not get canceled.[/QUOTE]

U a Douche? :roll:

[quote name='bgame2']This thread is deteriorating. Just saying.[/QUOTE]

Seriously people who say this are just adding to it all. Poker already said that he will create a new deals thread after the $.01 fiasco is over...

So has anyone had a shipment recalled (i.e. was shipped with a tracking number, but sent back to Amazon) yet, or was that a crock?

Don't want to start any arguments again but I'd be interested to know

Whoa, didn't think you'd guys get the games , awesome B^)

I'm jelly I missed all this.

Was L.A noire only 1 cent on PS3? Someone trade me a 360 version ;p

Anyway, I think I'll bookmark the warehouse, I miss lots of deals

[quote name='iPhone']Willing to pay twice for any extras.[/QUOTE]
TWO WHOLE CENTS? What are you high?! You got to slowly ease up the offers not just offer TWO whole pennies out in the open! That's just bad bargaining!

I think we're done for the time being, since it's obvious we're doing nothing except turning the thread into a e-penis contest and some other non-thread related idiocy.

The OP promised Thread #4 is just waiting in the wings? Time for it to be delivered, and hopefully with a fresh start for everyone involved.

[quote name='shrike4242']I think we're done for the time being, since it's obvious we're doing nothing except turning the thread into a e-penis contest and some other non-thread related idiocy.

The OP promised Thread #4 is just waiting in the wings? Time for it to be delivered, and hopefully with a fresh start for everyone involved.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM regarding this. I'm not sure if i missed out on some raging or what, but i still think this thread should be allowed at least for 2 more days until people get their orders in. This is probably one of the best "deals" in the history of CAG, and i myself am curious to be updated on who got what, as i've been keeping track of it since the beginning of the penny deal thing.

People who didn't get in on this deal, please don't come in here and troll, rage, and flame. Sometimes we miss out, and while unfortunate, don't hate on the people who actually got in on the deal. Be respectful to your fellow cags.

Users can still post deals in this thread, and utilize the wiki for that, so you can just check the OP.

Will have Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV up by thursday or friday, unless of course you choose to close this again, but hopefully you understand.

The thread shouldn't be shut down just because some folks got the deal of the year!

I mean honestly. It was a sweet deal and some folks scored and some didn't. Isn't that why we are all here? No one should be punished or lashed out against because they actually scored should they?

No, but those who got the deal shouldn't go around bragging about it to those who didn't get in on the deal. Then again, those who missed out should just get over it.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']No, but those who got the deal shouldn't go around bragging about it to those who didn't get in on the deal.[/QUOTE]

Everyone was told to post pictures if they received their games. I just don't see that as bragging... i'm sorry....

[quote name='WV Matsui']Everyone was told to post pictures if they received their games. I just don't see that as bragging... i'm sorry....[/QUOTE]

Precisely. But let's stop discussing that, if you guys have received or have an update to your order, or want to post a deal, please do so. Any other discussion stay out for the time being.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Everyone was told to post pictures if they received their games. I just don't see that as bragging... i'm sorry....[/QUOTE]

It may not have been bragging, but the u mad picture was removed and that poster was temp banned.

I figured that rubbed people the wrong way.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']It may not have been bragging, but the u mad picture was removed and that poster was temp banned.

I figured that rubbed people the wrong way.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100% with that temp ban. You can show proof just don't brag. I agree!

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']It may not have been bragging, but the u mad picture was removed and that poster was temp banned.

I figured that rubbed people the wrong way.[/QUOTE]

Good lord people. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Once again, stop debating this and just post an update on your order or a deal.

Thanks.

Eh, shrike was right in closing this. Going to Post another penny deal topic in bragging rights. Warehouse deals thread IV incoming before to long.

[quote name='WV Matsui']The thread shouldn't be shut down just because some folks got the deal of the year!

I mean honestly. It was a sweet deal and some folks scored and some didn't. Isn't that why we are all here? No one should be punished or lashed out against because they actually scored should they?[/QUOTE]

I haven't read the last bit of posts, but if it was anything like the night of the deal there was one person bragging for having 65 copies of a game "shipping soon" when others were getting their orders of 1 or 2 copies get cancelled. That is a bit much and I understand why people are annoyed by it; basically they are bragging about having hoarded a deal. Congrats to everyone who scored some great deals though. All 4 of my orders got cancelled, 2 of them Amazon didn't even email me about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back