Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please explain what's going on? Why is this textbook place being posted here, and not in a different thread? Is it fulfilled by Amazon? If so, Im not seeing it when I look at a game on Amazon.

That sometimes goes through amazon warehouse - in fact they have been around before but this is the first time i have seen their prices like this.

Back to the topic of Amazon Warehouse deals...for those looking at buying 'acceptable' items, my acceptable 160GB PS3 (177.99 woohoo!) came yesterday and everything seems to be working just fine. Only a few scuff marks on the front shiny portion of the system.

Installed and played 2 games, ran a blu ray and went online and everything seems good so far. Controller looked practically new as well.

+1 for 'acceptable' purchases.

[quote name='seanr1221']Call me paranoid, but I'm only going to order something if it's through the Amazon page ;)[/QUOTE]

Ill hope for the best but expect the worst. I am glad i made two full orders because if they follow through on it i will have made the deal ofthe century!

Technically not a AWD, but since everyone seems to be buying from textbooksrusLLC.

I'm not one to brag, but do I win the interwebs? ;)
5594702939_375e4313a8_b_d.jpg

I ordered this last week and it came in yesterday. Could not be happier in the condition and it is complete! $15 for ME LE is worthwhile, $180, not so much...

Now for my AWD deal from last thursday.

5595294596_4a9495c300_b_d.jpg

Came in that was clearly opened, but everything inside appears new. The game is sealed. Anyone know if the super voucher is inside with the game that is sealed? I dont want the game so I was planning on selling it with the voucher for $50 if anyone is interested.

[quote name='seanr1221']Can someone please explain what's going on? Why is this textbook place being posted here, and not in a different thread? Is it fulfilled by Amazon? If so, Im not seeing it when I look at a game on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Word. A mod should clean it up and you guys should knock it off.

Got the Like New PSP I ordered on Sunday.

First, again, reasons I hate OnTrac, if the sound of the package hitting my door while I got up to goto the bathrrom was loud enough that I could hear it from the back of the apartment, then I think you threw it too hard. Jerkface totally threw it against my door then walked back to his truck.

Now to the system, it looks like no one touched it at all. As if Amazon opened up the sticker seals to make sure everything was in it. Games, battery, system all in pristine condition. I turned it on and there's no dead pixels and it doesn't have that white ring effect around the screen.

$117 or $60 out of pocket with Amazon payments isn't too bad for a black Friday bundle.

[quote name='GAMBINO']I picked up Bulletstorm for the PS3 from textbooksrus for $12.50[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jman619']Isn't all of our orders just gonna get canceled anyway? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well my game shipped and I received the tracking number from Amazon for the game. Let's see what I receive.

[quote name='GAMBINO']Well my game shipped and I received the tracking number from Amazon for the game. Let's see what I receive.[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped too.

[quote name='Achilles00']What do you suppose the chances of having the DLC are?[/QUOTE]

I honestly consider every question like this a 50/50 chance

Really no harm aside from some return shipping cost but at least you could play it for a few weeks

[quote name='jacknicklson']I honestly consider every question like this a 50/50 chance

Really no harm aside from some return shipping cost but at least you could play it for a few weeks[/QUOTE]

I haven't played a fighter since Power Stone 2. How is this game?

Well there goes the textbookrus cancellations.\

Edit: sorry for bringing this back up, just saying.

[quote name='mitnosi']Well there goes the textbookrus cancellations.\

Edit: sorry for bringing this back up, just saying.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but someone else mentioned that they received a shipment notification from Amazon.

Strange, my order of Armored Core: For Answer, New Vegas, and Fallout 3 CE was cancelled but the Majora's Mask CE was not. In fact, I received a tracking number for it. Here's hoping for an empty box :bouncy:

[quote name='Achilles00']I haven't played a fighter since Power Stone 2. How is this game?[/QUOTE]

I don't generally enjoy fighter games but I've played MvC3 alot with a friend and I really like it. That being said, I'm waiting for a price drop or possible new edition of the game before I buy it.

Their system on their website doesn't tell you when an item goes out of stock, so if you were the first person to order the only one they had, you might still get it. The rest are getting canceled, though.

Amazon orders were canceled or from their website? My first order from them already shipped. My orders since then are still in shipping soon. It does seem like some of the others games should already shipped since they are supposed to be here tomorrow. I didn't order anything from their website.

[quote name='Achilles00']Maybe, but someone else mentioned that they received a shipment notification from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

That's because it was ordered through Amazon.

DS
PS2
PS3
PSP
Other

This is the fucking warehouse deals thread...geez...here we go with another 100 posts of garbage...yea!

Create another thread or take it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back