Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Monsta Mack']Backlog should depend on a lot of factors.

I for one don't buy anymore classic games/systems that aren't active example: NES, N64, etc. because the chances of turning on a old system to play older games are slim to none. However, if they want to remake/HD fact lift a classic game chances are I'll download it for XBLA or WiiWare granted I have time to play it and finish it (which is why I didn't buy Beyond Good and Evil HD).

Do you work? If you don't work or work part time chances are you'll have a lot more time on your hands. Right now I'm limiting myself to 20 disc based games a year and 10ish XBLA titles and I work 38+ hours a week and I'm married. I think If I get more then that amount a year then I'll never finish any titles I bought in that year.

Right now I only got Lost Planet Two, 999, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Castlevania Lords of Shadow (which I'm half way thru) and Test Drive Unlimited 2 (which I play here and there) left for backlog this year. Since I'm only getting two games over the next three months (Deus Ex and Duke Nukem) theres plenty of time for me to beat those.

I know years past I used to spend thousands of dollars on games, starting this year I try to limit myself to $900-$1000 and It's very doable if you don't factor in the purchase of any new systems (skipping the 3DS for now).

Like many others I'll probably never finish my NES, GBA, N-gage (lawlz), PC, Genesis backlogs. If I bought every deal I saw on CAG I'd be swimming in backlog right now.

Anyways very grateful for CAG otherwise I would have never saved so much money on the few games I do buy. Warehouse deals gives me ample time to save on new releases at $15+ off when just released a few days ago like Crysis 2.[/QUOTE]

same ... i hope to go on a MAJOR buying freeze.... if i stopped buying right now and just played rpg games say 3 hours a night i would say i would have enough games to last me maybe till thanksgiving ?

i know for a fact i have at least 25 RPG game back log on the psp and probally the same on the DS

Games i can think off top of head
DS
Pokemon white (7hours into )
pokemon heartgold
pokemon soul sliver
pokemon peral
Pokemon diamond
pokemon plat
Radiant Historia
golden sun
Dragon quest 4 to 6 and part 9
rune factory 1 and 2
pokemon exlpoders (around 3 )
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Shin Megami Tensei: strange journey
from the abyss
The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road

PSP
Legon of heroes 1-3 plus the new one
Disgaia 1 and 2
hell name an rpg game for the psp and i probally own it and havent play it LOL

[quote name='mcdaking84']would anyone recommend the gameboy micro? it seems too small[/QUOTE]

I thought the screen was always nice. It ate batteries big time though. :( Cause I believe it used AAA.

[quote name='RoGo7']I thought the screen was always nice. It ate batteries big time though. :( Cause I believe it used AAA.[/QUOTE]

It's not a rechargable Li-Ion?

[quote name='mcdaking84']would anyone recommend the gameboy micro? it seems too small[/QUOTE]

It's okay for most general games, but any RPG type games with a lot of text might be a bit frustrating. It's also not backwards compatible like the other GBAs.

I would say it's more of a collector's item.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Man, my backlog is so huge if I started playing it now it would probably last me a year or two.[/QUOTE]

CAG is a curse just as much as a blessing. I have enough wrapped games to start a store =/

[quote name='Trance Addix']CAG is a curse just as much as a blessing. I have enough wrapped games to start a store =/[/QUOTE]

LMAO, thats exactly what my wife tells me about my collection. CAG= a wifes worst nightmare. She hated my games beofre I joined CAG, thats when I only owned 1 system. Now I own four different systems with huge backlogs for each, she despises my video games now.

[quote name='Trance Addix']CAG is a curse just as much as a blessing. I have enough wrapped games to start a store =/[/QUOTE]

It's really called cheap ass gamer, but we all know we spend WAAAAY more than we would otherwise without the site. :joystick:

[quote name='cheeky']I'm actually in favor of converting this thread to the official Amazon 3rd party seller thread.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='randomthinker']+1. I might extend that to "Prime Eligible" or "Amazon Fulfilled" used thread. Paying shipping is for goons.[/QUOTE]

It's funny because there already is an "Amazon Prime Deals" Thread. I'd rather this thread stay AWD.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Man, my backlog is so huge if I started playing it now it would probably last me a year or two.[/QUOTE]

ditto.

High five!!! Talking backlogs, I guess I might not be the worst out of all CAGs, but I have to be near the top since my backlog covers all gaming systems, DS, PSP, PS3, 360, Wii, PC and iPhone and has to be in the hundreds of games. I won't even mention or count older systems, would take me years of constant play to play em all. Xbox and this thread are the biggest backlog contributors.

[quote name='linkbear']It's funny because there already is an "Amazon Prime Deals" Thread. I'd rather this thread stay AWD.[/QUOTE]

Which is why I specified used. Can I ask what objections you have to deals from other sellers being posted here? I practically live in this thread and rarely check the rest of CAG now :p

[quote name='Brother Daz']LMAO, thats exactly what my wife tells me about my collection. CAG= a wifes worst nightmare. She hated my games beofre I joined CAG, thats when I only owned 1 system. Now I own four different systems with huge backlogs for each, she despises my video games now.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a mancave where you keep them? Or is it infringing on the wife's "turf" lol? My gf doesn't care about my collection. She knows it's my thing.

[quote name='SCDallas']It's really called cheap ass gamer, but we all know we spend WAAAAY more than we would otherwise without the site. :joystick:[/QUOTE]

That is the ultimate irony, but funny enough enough I can't control myself on a good deal anymore lol.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Do you have a mancave where you keep them? Or is it infringing on the wife's "turf" lol? My gf doesn't care about my collection. She knows it's my thing.

.[/QUOTE]
They're all kept in the living room, so she gets to see them every day :lol:. We are looking at buying a new house and selling this one. A full basement is a must for our new house, oh yes, I will have my man cave :bouncy:. Though she despises my gaming, she atleast accepts it. I could definitely have more expensive hobbies, and she does know its my release. I really wish she'd game with me, but that'll never happen. I did have her hooked on Peggle though, so those were good times.

[quote name='storino03']It seems like everyone's spouse likes Peggle, as does mine. Used to play it a lot, but not so much anymore :)[/QUOTE]
Same here, once the Peggle Nights DLC dropped I picked it up right away, but she wasnt into it anymore:cry:
[quote name='randomthinker']Man, I don't think I could stand a relationship where my girlfriend/wife hated my gaming. Not into it? ok. But despise? uh-uh.[/QUOTE]
Yeah despise might be to strong of a word, but she does definitely hate it. Atleast she gave up on asking if I'll ever stop playing games, 15 years later I think she realized that I'll never give them up. 34 and still gaming strong:joystick:

Try having owned two video game stores AND being a member of CAG. After I sold my last game store and decided to go back to school we moved into a one bedroom apartment for school - it is overflowing with games after coming from a townhouse with a full basement. One year in and my girlfriend decided we need to move to a two bedroom place after this first year's lease is up so she can stuff me in a man cave. lol

[quote name='genfuyung']I see Ys seven LE was up for PSP recently. Anyone know what it went for?[/QUOTE]
yeah i noticed that too, judging by where it is when you set it by price low-high, it was around $21 or so. too bad I missed it.

And on the conversation of gfs hating game collections, my gf can't really say anything because with the same amount of money she spends on one purse, I buy like 10 games lol

[quote name='Donkey132']yeah i noticed that too, judging by where it is when you set it by price low-high, it was around $21 or so. too bad I missed it.

And on the conversation of gfs hating game collections, my gf can't really say anything because with the same amount of money she spends on one purse, I buy like 10 games lol[/QUOTE]

Oh fuck, dont get me started on the Coach and Dooney & Bourke purses. She has thousands of dollars worth of them things, and pretty much uses just one of them. Oh and all the jewelry....forget about it....

[quote name='Brother Daz']Oh fuck, dont get me started on the Coach and Dooney & Bourke purses. She has thousands of dollars worth of them things, and pretty much uses just one of them. Oh and all the jewelry....forget about it....[/QUOTE]
my point exactly. If she ever decides she wants to be upset about all my games I just point to her closet haha. We never argue about me spending too much time gaming though, since I only play for a couple hours late night before I sleep. Just about the amount of games I have.

Just grabbed Split Second (360) in "Very Good" condition for $10.99 - not an amazing deal but seems decent.

Just got a $22 refund for my PSP 3000 Madden 10 Bundle. So I got the like new bundle for $85 because I complained about it having some scratches. Overall I am extremely happy with that price. :D

[quote name='007bond']Just grabbed Split Second (360) in "Very Good" condition for $10.99 - not an amazing deal but seems decent.[/QUOTE]

Dang, I'll have to keep an eye out, I'd jump on that in a split second. (but seriously I would)

[quote name='SCDallas']Just got a $22 refund for my PSP 3000 Madden 10 Bundle. So I got the like new bundle for $85 because I complained about it having some scratches. Overall I am extremely happy with that price. :D[/QUOTE]

did you do an email or over the phone?

[quote name='SCDallas']Just got a $22 refund for my PSP 3000 Madden 10 Bundle. So I got the like new bundle for $85 because I complained about it having some scratches. Overall I am extremely happy with that price. :D[/QUOTE]

What's up 20% refund buddy on Like New PSPs. :applause:

[quote name='Brother Daz']Oh fuck, dont get me started on the Coach and Dooney & Bourke purses. She has thousands of dollars worth of them things, and pretty much uses just one of them. Oh and all the jewelry....forget about it....[/QUOTE]

Haha I've had that argument before, then she tried to pull the "I use those everyday and I get to show them off to my friends!" and I'm like "I play video games all the time and all my friends get to see my collection!"

How has everyone's experience been buying "like-new" nintendo DS games? Did they always work properly? I am leery about buying one because at least with xbox/ps games you can look at the disc and tell the condition of the game.

[quote name='hwmusic']How has everyone's experience been buying "like-new" nintendo DS games? Did they always work properly? I am leery about buying one because at least with xbox/ps games you can look at the disc and tell the condition of the game.[/QUOTE]
Carts are much more stable than discs. I've never had a problem with used DS games.

[quote name='Rozz']Wal-Mart had it on sale at the beginning of the year for $19.99 and Amazon price matched it. That was the cheapest I've seen it go for.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I missed that!

[quote name='Beatofficer']What's up 20% refund buddy on Like New PSPs. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Woot!

P.S. Go Giants! (even tho we are in a little slump w/ out Ross)

[quote name='SCDallas']I did chat, which didn't work then sent an email.[/QUOTE]

Mine was in chat, I think it depends on the customer service rep you get. I think mine also thought I was a girl since it's under my fiance's name.

Got Megaman Powered up for 10.99. Ordered it a week ago and got it earlier in the week. Like New and it was really like new. Case was perfect. Manual was really as good as can be expected. UMD was also great. Overall really impressed with this so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back