Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']this always happens to me with prime. Anytime I order before noon or so on Thrusday, my orders always get upgraded to 1 day shipping for Friday delivery.[/QUOTE]

Must be nice. I have ordered my last few AMD on Thurs mornings, and I don't get them till Mon.

I realize this is off topic but I had a quick question. Has anyone bought anything new from Amazon and ended up getting it used? I ask this because I bought a pair of sunglasses new and when I got em, the lenses were covered with fingerprints and they were obviously somewhat used.

[quote name='TraBuch']I realize this is off topic but I had a quick question. Has anyone bought anything new from Amazon and ended up getting it used? I ask this because I bought a pair of sunglasses new and when I got em, the lenses were covered with fingerprints and they were obviously somewhat used.[/QUOTE]

Are you 100% sure that they were shipped and sold by Amazon and not a third party?

And to answer the question...never. I have from Buy.com though, I bought a blue-tooth headset from them listed as new, and I got one with someone's earwax :puke:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are you 100% sure that they were shipped and sold by Amazon and not a third party?

And to answer the question...never. I have from Buy.com though, I bought a blue-tooth headset from them listed as new, and I got one with someone's earwax :puke:[/QUOTE]
Yep.

"Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC"

[quote name='TraBuch']I realize this is off topic but I had a quick question. Has anyone bought anything new from Amazon and ended up getting it used? I ask this because I bought a pair of sunglasses new and when I got em, the lenses were covered with fingerprints and they were obviously somewhat used.[/QUOTE]

Well this is a first i hear about someone ordering something off amazon brand new and get it in used condition. I have been shopping on amazon.com for the past 6 or 7 years and i have never gotten anything used if i bought it brand new, heck just last week i recently purchased some new rayban wayfarer sunglasses and came brand new, with stickers and all and no fingerprints. So just return them if you like

[quote name='DojimaDragon']Well this is a first i hear about someone ordering something off amazon brand new and get it in used condition. I have been shopping on amazon.com for the past 6 or 7 years and i have never gotten anything used if i bought it brand new, heck just last week i recently purchased some new rayban wayfarer sunglasses and came brand new, with stickers and all and no fingerprints. So just return them if you like[/QUOTE]

I'd like to exchange them for another pair, but I've looked and it looks like I got the last pair. Ugh.

[quote name='TraBuch']I'd like to exchange them for another pair, but I've looked and it looks like I got the last pair. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

Just do the chat with a customer service rep and tell them what happened and they will do a partial refund.

[quote name='TraBuch']I'd like to exchange them for another pair, but I've looked and it looks like I got the last pair. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

talk to a CS rep and they'll offer you a full refund/return for the product, or 25% off the purchase price. in credit.

What I usually do, I email then wait for the response and depending on there response I will then do there little survey and say no. Then I will opt to get a phone call and it usually is a CSR here in the states.

Normally, this wouldn't really bother me if it was something cheap, but these are a $600 pair of sunglasses (Yeah..don't judge me..I collect Oakleys).

Did it have packaging or anything? Maybe someone returned it. I have no idea but I returned an $800 camera lens once and I can't imagine them just putting it aside and never selling it again.

[quote name='Lei']Did it have packaging or anything? Maybe someone returned it. I have no idea but I returned an $800 camera lens once and I can't imagine them just putting it aside and never selling it again.[/QUOTE]
On second thought, the outer box looked a little off. The sunglasses I bought comes in a wooden case that's in a cardboard box that's in a bigger cardboard box. The biggest cardboard box that has everything in it has a little tab that you pull to open it, the tab looked like it had been pulled out before but I thought nothing of it.

If you're buy shades for $600, wtf arr you doing on CAG dude..... btw, partial refund would be huge on your purchase. Id try that route first.

[quote name='aznhero913']If you're buy shades for $600, wtf arr you doing on CAG dude..... btw, partial refund would be huge on your purchase. Id try that route first.[/QUOTE]

he has to be on CAG because he spent all of his money on sunglasses and needs some 5-10$ games.

Well, just made my first order via Amazon Warehouse. I've always been kind of weary about purchasing used games, but Amazon seems a lot more trustworthy and professional than a company like Gamestop.

inFamous and Uncharted 2, both in like new condition, for a total of $36 and FSSS. I am hoping they are really in decent condition.

[quote name='aznhero913']If you're buy shades for $600, wtf arr you doing on CAG dude..... btw, partial refund would be huge on your purchase. Id try that route first.[/QUOTE]
Haha, everyone has their vices..Mine just happens to be spending a crapload of money on Oakleys I never wear.

47 sunglasses and counting, only wear about five of them.

Twice; once when there was a random-ass bunch of multi-screwdrivers and pocketknives on an insane sale; they were weird to begin with, and most people got dirty and/or used ones. They were cheap, though. Second time was something fulfilled by amazon, twilight zone DVD set, obviously had been opened and case was broken (not in a shipping type of way, it was torn).

First case was really weird, definitely seemed like a third-party thing rather than really amazon, but they were fully listed as amazon.

[quote name='hwmusic']he has to be on CAG because he spent all of his money on sunglasses and needs some 5-10$ games.[/QUOTE]

Haha. Absolutely.

[quote name='randomthinker']Can anyone get it to limit the search (from the OP's link) to under $10? I select that but it still shows lots of stuff over 10.[/QUOTE]

The one thing that really sucks with Amazon is their searching and sorting. If you want to view by price use the AWD storefront as that will use AWD prices for sorting. Otherwise I think it uses the lowest Amazon price (before shipping even) rather than AWD prices.

There is no option for custom price ranges on their website but you can just sort them in order. Of course there you won't be able to filter by system. For some reason marketplace seller storefronts generally just let you sort by Brand...

As good as Amazon is with everything else their searching/sorting is the worst I've ever encountered.

AWD Storefront: http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1302291337/ref=sr_st?page=1&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&rh=n%3A1267878011%2Cn%3A1294448011&sort=price

Be aware that sorting seems to be done using prices stored in memory. When AWD prices change it takes a little while for the sort order to adjust itself to the new prices.

Just got a reply to my email and all they offered was a full refund. Screw it, I'd rather not go through the hassle of returning it and then buying another pair from a different site for even more than I spent on Amazon.

[quote name='TraBuch']Just got a reply to my email and all they offered was a full refund. Screw it, I'd rather not go through the hassle of returning it and then buying another pair from a different site for even more than I spent on Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Just use live chat, and tell them you want to keep them but want a discount/compensation. You can probably get a 20% refund or so.

[quote name='TraBuch']Just got a reply to my email and all they offered was a full refund. Screw it, I'd rather not go through the hassle of returning it and then buying another pair from a different site for even more than I spent on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Click No in the survey link and that should lead you to the American team. Explain you situation and I think you should be able to get a partial refund.

Are you sure they are genuine?

[quote name='Trance Addix']Click No in the survey link and that should lead you to the American team. Explain you situation and I think you should be able to get a partial refund.[/QUOTE]
The "Call Me" button?

[quote name='cheapfrag']Are you sure they are genuine?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they look genuine. I have a pretty good eye for Oakleys and I'm 99% sure these are real. Just used.

[quote name='TraBuch']The "Call Me" button?

Yeah, they look genuine. I have a pretty good eye for Oakleys and I'm 99% sure these are real. Just used.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it'll connect you to someone in the US.

ARG! For some reason I can't get links to work (bar won't load), but a couple okay deals have shown up if you wanna search:

Ghost Trick DS -$23
God of War Collection PS3 -$16
MAG PS3 - $14
Phantasy Star Zero DS - $23

Also saw Kill.Switch for Xbox for 99 cents. Was actually a pretty decent game back in the day. If you haven't played, and like older titles... for a dollar you can't do wrong.

Got my "Acceptable" Mario DSi XL bundle in the mail today. Despite not having any original boxes (for the system or Mario Kart), everything is flawless. A quick rub with an eyeglass cloth and it looked brand new, no scuffs or scratches. Thanks, fellow CAGs!

Also, since this is my first DSi, does anyone have any DSi Ware suggestions?

[quote name='s0lid']Got my "Acceptable" Mario DSi XL bundle in the mail today. Despite not having any original boxes (for the system or Mario Kart), everything is flawless. A quick rub with an eyeglass cloth and it looked brand new, no scuffs or scratches. Thanks, fellow CAGs!

Also, since this is my first DSi, does anyone have any DSi Ware suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed Metal Torrent (shmup). Dragon Quest Wars is cool, but there are much better strategy games/SRPGs on cartridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back