Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why you would horde something from warehouse deals. The profit margin is low, they are only good deals because its discounted to you the first time. I bought a kinect from warehouse deals for $115 and am very happy with that price. But it would be near impossible to make money off of that if you sell it.

[quote name='gotdott']It's not like if people utilized the ignore function it will fix anything. People will still go into a deal thread, see that their favorite CAGs have bit on the deal, see that the deal is now oos, and will proceed to rage against those oh so lovely people who bought multiple copies just to flip.[/QUOTE]
But again, the old adage(which I should have learned to follow sooner as I wouldn't be on CAG triple secret probation now) stands true to me.

If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

Why are the people who feel they MUST comment on the flippers so compelled to make their remarks? It's not like these deals are some big secret and there's not another 10-20+ deal sites out there with the same deals posted. If people know a deal is available and they can make money on it somewhere else, they're going to do it.

The bragging I can kind of understand irking people as I've even felt a lil bit annoyed with some people for buying up 4-5 copies of the EA Flash Deals for $20 each. Of course karma was a bitch in those cases, as some of the copies from the deal still hadn't arrived 3-4 weeks later and those resellers had already sold them to people who were waiting for them.:lol:

I have a full-time job and still live at home. Know why? Because I get along with my family and they're usually gone. I'm saving probably $800 a month just by doing this, I only have a couple of payments right now, so why not save up for the future and have a good down payment on a house whenever I do get ready to move out? Also, I travel a lot, some months I might only be in an apartment 8 or 9 days, so that'd be 3 weeks there with no one in it.

And I still don't flip games on here. If I told you I bought stuff at the pawn shop and sold it for a 50% profit would that make it ok though?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But again, the old adage(which I should have learned to follow sooner as I wouldn't be on CAG triple secret probation now) stands true to me.

If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

Why are the people who feel they MUST comment on the flippers so compelled to make their remarks? It's not like these deals are some big secret and there's not another 10-20+ deal sites out there with the same deals posted. If people know a deal is available and they can make money on it somewhere else, they're going to do it.

The bragging I can kind of understand irking people as I've even felt a lil bit annoyed with some people for buying up 4-5 copies of the EA Flash Deals for $20 each. Of course karma was a bitch in those cases, as some of the copies from the deal still hadn't arrived 3-4 weeks later and those resellers had already sold them to people who were waiting for them.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Yo dog flippin' is for luicers with no lyfe!!!111one! On another note ive had no luck finding a 3DS :(

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The bragging I can kind of understand irking people as I've even felt a lil bit annoyed with some people for buying up 4-5 copies of the EA Flash Deals for $20 each. Of course karma was a bitch in those cases, as some of the copies from the deal still hadn't arrived 3-4 weeks later and those resellers had already sold them to people who were waiting for them.:lol:[/QUOTE]

This is the one thing I can agree upon, flipping around here is a love it/hate it thing but sometimes you should just keep stuff to yourself. We all love it when we can get are hands on it and we all hate it when we can't find anything!

[quote name='sabanoo']So how 'bout those warehouse deals...?[/QUOTE]

lol... I spent 10-15 minutes trying to find something to stay on topic but nothing really worth posting there's a Super Mario RPG for like $79 but in used-acceptable condition.

[quote name='sabanoo']So how 'bout those warehouse deals...?[/QUOTE]

Maybe tomorrow, nothing on Sundays. I did manage to grab a couple like new Game Boy Advance games from POM Media today. I got Metroid Fusion for $16.65 and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror for $15.64. Of course they popped up at different times and to avoid having them shipped in bubble mailers I added a $5-6 game I don't really want to both orders so they will at least be shipped in a fold over box....sigh.

[quote name='Problemz206']Mario Kart DS bundle $81.00

Unsure if it is but remembered peeps clamoring for it awhile back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah those are typically that cheap. We were clamoring over the dsi XL bundles but thanks anyways for thinking of us.

It's because people here are passionate about video games, plain and simple. Someone a page back mentioned car parts; I don't care a whit about car parts, so resellers of those don't anger me. For all I know, there's a community of car nuts somewhere who ARE offended by hoarders of car parts for profit instead of leaving them for other car nuts who would enjoy them. You could say the same for any hobby item.

[quote name='Vegan']It's because people here are passionate about video games, plain and simple. Someone a page back mentioned car parts; I don't care a whit about car parts, so resellers of those don't anger me. For all I know, there's a community of car nuts somewhere who ARE offended by hoarders of car parts for profit instead of leaving them for other car nuts who would enjoy them. You could say the same for any hobby item.[/QUOTE]

I don't have an issue with reselling (hell, back in the day, reselling houses was huge), but it must be done in moderation and without overkill. Meaning not kill potential future deals.

[quote name='Reo 15x']Yeah those are typically that cheap. We were clamoring over the dsi XL bundles but thanks anyways for thinking of us.[/QUOTE]

How cheap does the Gold Zelda DS bundle usually get?

[quote name='Vegan']It's because people here are passionate about video games, plain and simple. Someone a page back mentioned car parts; I don't care a whit about car parts, so resellers of those don't anger me. For all I know, there's a community of car nuts somewhere who ARE offended by hoarders of car parts for profit instead of leaving them for other car nuts who would enjoy them. You could say the same for any hobby item.[/QUOTE]

And in the end flippers will still flip and gamers will still game. We can all complain as much as we want but nothing will change. Lets just get back on topic and leave the flipping debates elsewhere. Just not here, please.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I'm getting tired of this thread constantly going off topic. Either post deals or take the flipping discussion elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

except its the weekend and nothing happens on AWD..

I just had to delete 32 posts.

This is a deals thread. Stop derailing it with the flipping discussion. Keep it on topic.

[quote name='Trakan']I just had to delete 32 posts.

This is a deals thread. Stop derailing it with the flipping discussion. Keep it on topic.[/QUOTE]

My post had nothing to do with flipping...

How much do AWD Gold Zelda DS bundles usually go for?

[quote name='knightsdwn']I've seen it as low as $14.99 several weeks back.[/QUOTE]

lol well now I kinda regret ordering it for $23.99

[quote name='Trakan']I just had to delete 32 posts.

This is a deals thread. Stop derailing it with the flipping discussion. Keep it on topic.[/QUOTE]

Lol, thanks for that.

And does anyone know what is the lowest price Resonance of Fate for the X360 has gone for?

[quote name='Luxuria']Lol, thanks for that.

And does anyone know what is the lowest price Resonance of Fate for the X360 has gone for?[/QUOTE]

I've seen it as low as 12.99 and I bet it might have even gone lower than that. Of course, AWD has been lacking as of late.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'm bummed that I held of on getting White Knight Chronicles at $13.99, now it's up to $19.99 and has been fluxuating from $17.99-$19.99.[/QUOTE]

Don't be. They are including a "remastered" version of WKC1 with every copy of WKC2 which will have improved graphics and extra content. This was PS3 specific when I read it.

[quote name='kingotnw']Don't be. They are including a "remastered" version of WKC1 with every copy of WKC2 which will have improved graphics and extra content. This was PS3 specific when I read it.[/QUOTE]

:O Maybe time to sell my copy of WKC. :D

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I gave White Knight Chronicles a chance twice and just couldn't get into it. It's a weak game. There are far better rpgs out there.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I felt that the combat was really slow. I just couldnt get into it.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I gave White Knight Chronicles a chance twice and just couldn't get into it. It's a weak game. There are far better rpgs out there.[/QUOTE]

Just because you couldn't get into it doesn't make WKC a "weak" game.

The whole point of WKC is to play online with others, earn outfits, weapons, sort of a pseduo-MMORPG, only free. For what it is, it was excellent. Voice acting wasn't terrible and the story was decent if you actually played more than a few hours into it.

It is worth waiting for WKCII though as the battle system is being updated, better graphics, 6 people online parties, and not only do you create an avatar, you actually get to create and custom your Incorruptus (White Knight) and take it online.

[quote name='juanawoman']Looks the same to me.[/QUOTE]

I mean the pages look the same, but when you click on a game now it says their condition/description at the bottom, list the product details (height, weight etc.) and they are also using "Used - Mint" now.

Dang, just set up and order to net $76 on a Warehouse Deals textbook. Buy for $67 from Amazon and trade through NorAm for $143.

It sold out faster than when Target had Black Ops (PC) for $9.95, otherwise I'd share all the details.

Never seen this happen with Amazon selling/ buying back for 100% more at the same time before.

A little OT here, but has anyone ever found a nice laptop deal through the warehouse? I've got an abundance of Amazon credit right now, and I'm in desperate need of a new computer.

[quote name='ral1121']hoping to score a PS3 160gb Killzone 3 bundle.......starting tonight....

Im so stupid for selling Killzone 3. I miss it[/QUOTE]I nabbed an Acceptable one from AWD recently for $186, which seems like a great deal at first.
Killzone 3 came new (not sealed) and had a fat crack in the outer edge of the disc that goes about an inch inward.
They are still refusing to replace/refund any part of it, and just keep telling me to return it... which I may just have to do, because this is just a 160GB PS3 without it.

Just food for thought, I guess. Good luck!

[quote name='VVaffle']I nabbed an Acceptable one from AWD recently for $186, which seems like a great deal at first.
Killzone 3 came new (not sealed) and had a fat crack in the outer edge of the disc that goes about an inch inward.
They are still refusing to replace/refund any part of it, and just keep telling me to return it... which I may just have to do, because this is just a 160GB PS3 without it.

Just food for thought, I guess. Good luck![/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up...but i may just have to go for it if it comes up at that price. I've been looking at the one they usually put up for $223 "like new" but i may take a chance if i see it lower than that.

[quote name='ral1121']thanks for the heads up...but i may just have to go for it if it comes up at that price. I've been looking at the one they usually put up for $223 "like new" but i may take a chance if i see it lower than that.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I mean the worst that could happen is you end up returning it and you don't lose any money. Or you get lucky and find a Like New one and everything works out just fine.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Just because you couldn't get into it doesn't make WKC a "weak" game.

The whole point of WKC is to play online with others, earn outfits, weapons, sort of a pseduo-MMORPG, only free. For what it is, it was excellent. Voice acting wasn't terrible and the story was decent if you actually played more than a few hours into it.

It is worth waiting for WKCII though as the battle system is being updated, better graphics, 6 people online parties, and not only do you create an avatar, you actually get to create and custom your Incorruptus (White Knight) and take it online.[/QUOTE]

I think it's usually inferred that when someone describes a game, it's him or her providing their own opinion. But thanks for clearing that up for the CAG community, in case anyone out there besides you thought I was offering fact. :roll:

It's weak. It's boring, uninspired gameplay. Too easy, no reason to care about continuing to play. I love almost all RPGs and different battle systems. This one sucked aside from the cool cover art.

And for anyone considering buying any game...when someone describes it as excellent "for what it is", let that be a red flag to you.

I am never usually one to rely on ign.com for an accurate review, but they hit the nail on the head with this one...specifically in the area of gameplay, which if you're like me...and you like PLAYING games for...you know...the GAMEPLAY, is where it'll leave you putting your controller down after a couple hours.

5.0Gameplay
An extremely disappointing affair. The battle system is boring and there are a number of mechanical problems, like inconsistent combat rules and inaccurate area of effect spells.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/106/1066138p1.html

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I think it's usually inferred that when someone describes a game, it's him or her providing their own opinion. But thanks for clearing that up for the CAG community, in case anyone out there besides you thought I was offering fact. :roll:

It's weak. It's boring, uninspired gameplay. Too easy, no reason to care about continuing to play. I love almost all RPGs and different battle systems. This one sucked aside from the cool cover art.

And for anyone considering buying any game...when someone describes it as excellent "for what it is", let that be a red flag to you.

I am never usually one to rely on ign.com for an accurate review, but they hit the nail on the head with this one...specifically in the area of gameplay, which if you're like me...and you like PLAYING games for...you know...the GAMEPLAY, is where it'll leave you putting your controller down after a couple hours.

5.0Gameplay
An extremely disappointing affair. The battle system is boring and there are a number of mechanical problems, like inconsistent combat rules and inaccurate area of effect spells.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/106/1066138p1.html[/QUOTE]Heck, all you have to do is look at the average on GameRankings or Metacritic to see how mediocre it is. This is the one and only disappointment Level 5 has created. They just need to make Dark Cloud 3.

[quote name='juanawoman']Heck, all you have to do is look at the average on GameRankings or Metacritic to see how mediocre it is. This is the one and only disappointment Level 5 has created. They just need to make Dark Cloud 3.[/QUOTE]

WKC is MUCH better than either of the Dark Cloud games. Those games are terrible.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I think it's usually inferred that when someone describes a game, it's him or her providing their own opinion. But thanks for clearing that up for the CAG community, in case anyone out there besides you thought I was offering fact. :roll:

5.0Gameplay

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/106/1066138p1.html[/QUOTE]

The way you phrased your first post you absolutely did. The masses that can actually think for themselves don't have to rely on ratings on the internet or whatever else. You even said yourself, IGN aren't ones for the greatest reviews out there.

Also the way I phrased "What it is" was poorly phrased too. As I said, I loved the story, the music was good and the gameplay isn't as insanely lackluster as you're making it out to be. I absolutely enjoyed part one, and the free online play made it an even better experience.

I'll end our off-topic discussion with White Knight Chronicles II is due out early summer with updated game play, a faster battle system, much better visuals, larger online parties and includes a remastered 1 with 2. So anyone on the fence, Part 2 wouldn't be a bad buy at all. ;)

[quote name='brentaw']WKC is MUCH better than either of the Dark Cloud games. Those games are terrible.[/QUOTE]

>_> The Dark Cloud games are freakin' awesome, especially Dark Cloud 2.

And like Juanawoman said: Dark Cloud 3 pl0x.

[quote name='XF Gator']Dang, just set up and order to net $76 on a Warehouse Deals textbook. Buy for $67 from Amazon and trade through NorAm for $143.

It sold out faster than when Target had Black Ops (PC) for $9.95, otherwise I'd share all the details.

Never seen this happen with Amazon selling/ buying back for 100% more at the same time before.[/QUOTE]

What book was it, out of curiosity?

Picked up 2 copies of Homefront :360: for $40 and $36. Even though the $36 had listed as having a mark (or markings) on it I didn't see anything wrong with the disk. It did not come with an online pass (project $10) but the $40 came with an unused code so thank you for that. Now to return the other copy.

Also, despite the Homefront single player story being completely contrived and just tries too hard to be taken seriously all while throwing in stupid, inane crap (and seems to be the main reason that it's gotten mediocre and bad reviews).... the multiplayer is quite fun. It's definitely a nice break from Blops and BC2 and the gameplay feels like Blops and BF / BC2 had a baby. It's not without problems, but it's still fun. I just need to find a crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back