Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HandsDown']Received an Acceptable PSP 3000 Ratchet & Clank Edition that I purchased last week.

Obviously used as the previous owner didn't clean out the system leaving stuff on the memory stick and even left their PSN account login saved :roll:
But system seems to work fine.

Only complaint is the screen is pretty scratched up which wasn't mentioned in the description or maybe it was a given since it was acceptable. You guys think I can maybe contact Amazon about the scratches and possibly get some credit to keep it? Or anyone have any suggestions on a way to get rid of the scratches?[/QUOTE]
I just got my Acceptable PSP 3000 Ratchet & Clank edition that I ordered last week as well. My screen only has a few scratches and everything was wiped off of mine, over all I'm very satisfied with my purchase for $90

[quote name='aem']Not a great price, but maybe worthwhile for those who can't find Rock Band bundles new in your area...or maybe following to see if the price drops.

Rock Band Beatles Limited Edition for Xbox 360 (Like New) $98.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1302637604&sr=1-31&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Glad I snagged the limited edition bundle at TRU when it was on sale for 50$, I suppose 98$ isnt horrible but also high considering how long the game has been out.

I picked up a 'like-new' PSP core pack for $111 a couple of weeks ago and it was absolutely pristine. Glad I did because it looks like they've all gone up since then.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I sure did! No way he beats out Rodgers though.[/QUOTE]

Did the same, however GB has just as large of a online base as us Browns fans. Would be awesome to see a Brown on a cover of madden. Maybe it will flip the curse.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']I picked up a 'like-new' PSP core pack for $111 a couple of weeks ago and it was absolutely pristine. Glad I did because it looks like they've all gone up since then.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm glad I got my PSP black friday bundle for so cheap. I forgot how many RPGs were on this thing, just ordered Breath of Fire 3, so excited. Been looking for a few games in the warehouse but no luck.

Haha these PS3 prices are hilarious now. I imagine someone all alone in the AWD office's smoking/drinking just throwing darts at a price board.

[quote name='Namelessloser']Did the same, however GB has just as large of a online base as us Browns fans. Would be awesome to see a Brown on a cover of madden. Maybe it will flip the curse.[/QUOTE]
It would be so amazing to have a Brown on the cover. I would buy it almost for that alone.
On topic: I just searched for awhile to find a good deal to post and came up with nothing (even their PS2 games are a little high). Maybe it is because SD found out about the warehouse deals?

I picked up one of the move bundles last week before the prices skyrocketed. I just got around to trying the move tonight. It's terrible! The Sports Champions games played OK, but they weren't much fun. The Eyepet demo was fun, but then I tried playing Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves. It's awful. Anyone else have the same impression? Makes me wish I had gone for the Killzone bundle instead...

[quote name='humidore']Haha these PS3 prices are hilarious now. I imagine someone all alone in the AWD office's smoking/drinking just throwing darts at a price board.[/QUOTE]

sadly they're deals in a sense of "i can get a 250gb for less than a 160", but not CAG deals. :(
i feel like there catering to impulse buy soccer mom.
AWD Price cycle never usually lasts this long.

Apparently the Wii is getting a price cut making it $150 on May 15. It will also come bundled with Mario Kart Wii. It would be nice to get one of those for less than $100 on AWD.

[quote name='ral1121']Apparently the Wii is getting a price cut making it $150 on May 15. It will also come bundled with Mario Kart Wii. It would be nice to get one of those for less than $100 on AWD.[/QUOTE]

Really? Thats actually nice. Hopefully that means Mario Karts value will tank down. I still haven't got it for my Wii.

[quote name='rawrker']Really? Thats actually nice. Hopefully that means Mario Karts value will tank down. I still haven't got it for my Wii.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Damn Nintendo games holding their value/price...

[quote name='ral1121']Apparently the Wii is getting a price cut making it $150 on May 15. It will also come bundled with Mario Kart Wii. It would be nice to get one of those for less than $100 on AWD.[/QUOTE]

i can wait till thanksgving to buy one...hopefully this means these will be less then 80 then after discounts

last year you could get wiis i think for 100 after discount

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']i ordered my KZ3 on april 3 and it still hasn't delivered yet

wtf man, it's pissing me off[/QUOTE]

you sure you didnt buy a backordered copy

What's the cheapest a dsi has been in the warehouse? I really want to pick one up at $101.99 but I want to know if they've had it for better prices.

[quote name='Envel']What's the cheapest a dsi has been in the warehouse? I really want to pick one up at $101.99 but I want to know if they've had it for better prices.[/QUOTE]

That's the cheapest I've seen so far.

Are they throwing in a 2nd controller? That price cut is pretty weak for the wii. The Xbox 360 is 199 today as well and is a much more powerful console for the same price.

[quote name='Indiana']Are they throwing in a 2nd controller? That price cut is pretty weak for the wii. The Xbox 360 is 199 today as well and is a much more powerful console for the same price.[/QUOTE]

A $50 price drop isn't weak, especially since its the best selling system and includes pack-in games which the 360 core unit does not.

Lots of price drops, here is some stuff I noticed:

(sold out) PSP N+ $2.99 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/N-Sony-PSP/dp...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1302715302&sr=1-2656

Wii Trauma Center Second Opinion $4.49 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/Trauma-Center...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1302715240&sr=1-2265

Wii Trauma Center New Blood $7.99 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1302715173&sr=1-1805&seller=

Xbox 360 Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion $7.99 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1302716480&sr=1-1263

Xbox 360 BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition $13.99 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/BlazBlue-Cala...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1302714981&sr=1-484

Xbox 360 Rock Band Wireless Fender Wooden Stratocaster Replica - Sunburst $66.99 Like New
Xbox 360 Rock Band Wireless Fender Wooden Stratocaster Replica - Candy Apple Red $64.99 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wire...77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1302714915&sr=1-30
One of the best Rock Band guitars, however it makes a VERY loud clicking noise when you strum

PS3 NBA 2K9 Like New $3.49
http://www.amazon.com/NBA-2K9-Plays...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1302715293&sr=1-2604

PS2 Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits $3.49 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/Arc-Lad-Twili...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1302715293&sr=1-2611

GC Battalion Wars $5.99 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/Battalion-War...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1302715167&sr=1-1765

DS Brain Age $3.99 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/Brain-Age-Tra...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1302716653&sr=1-2383

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Envel']What's the cheapest a dsi has been in the warehouse? I really want to pick one up at $101.99 but I want to know if they've had it for better prices.[/QUOTE]

I got an Acceptable blue DSi for $95, nothing packed in but it was in fantastic condition.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I got an Acceptable blue DSi for $95, nothing packed in but it was in fantastic condition.[/QUOTE]

Any regrets?

[quote name='HandsDown']Only complaint is the screen is pretty scratched up which wasn't mentioned in the description or maybe it was a given since it was acceptable. You guys think I can maybe contact Amazon about the scratches and possibly get some credit to keep it?[/QUOTE]

You took that chance when you bought it acceptable. Don't complain, that makes us all look bad.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']i'm glad that sharp shooter didn't raise the price. :D[/QUOTE]

fat bastard! i still cant believe how hard to find the ss is, even new.

Well..just got my copies of inFamous and Uncharted 2 that I ordered in my first warehouse purchase. I am very impressed with the condition. Both appeared to be brand new, without a single mark or scratch. I ended up saving around $9 on each of them compared to the current retail price.

I definitely plan to shop the Warehouse more often in the future.

got my Acceptable version of Crysis 2 PS3 today. It was the limited edition and not a thing wrong with it. I would term it like new. Very happy to get it at 35.99!

Off to see if the codes are still good....

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']why does AWD always put the sticker on the back of the game?

i know it's a little thing, but it's annoying to peel it off[/QUOTE]

I hate the new sticker they're using, a year or more ago it was a different sticker that was half as big. It peeled of a lot easier also, these new stickers leave all that sticky residue :bomb:

[quote name='Brother Daz']I hate the new sticker they're using, a year or more ago it was a different sticker that was half as big. It peeled of a lot easier also, these new stickers leave all that sticky residue :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I just bought like 10 games from AWD and spent like an hour peeling them all off and using WD-40 to get it off

[quote name='Brother Daz']I hate the new sticker they're using, a year or more ago it was a different sticker that was half as big. It peeled of a lot easier also, these new stickers leave all that sticky residue :bomb:[/QUOTE]

That's what she said... :lol:

[quote name='hwmusic']I just bought like 10 games from AWD and spent like an hour peeling them all off and using WD-40 to get it off[/QUOTE]
Exactly! AWD's games are worse than GS's games now. Atleast those stickers come off without leaving all that residue (using a piece of packing tape). I've actually started leaving the AWD stickers on my games now (which drives me nuts)

[quote name='hwmusic']I just bought like 10 games from AWD and spent like an hour peeling them all off and using WD-40 to get it off[/QUOTE]
Protip: dab the sticker rapidly on the residue left on the plastic, it will come right off after a few motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back