Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sadikyo']The shipping activity by you or your invitees is similar to patterns we've seen when Amazon Prime is used for reselling (as described in our Terms & Conditions).
[/QUOTE]

Do you have other "family" members linked to your prime account? And if so, do you have any idea what they are ordering?

Got Persona for $18.99 :bouncy:

Wish Suikoden would come up. Its been so long since AWD had that game. Last time someone on CAG got Suikoden it was pretty cheap so have been watching for it.

Aw yeah, I finally made my first AWD purchase--Suikoden V, in like new condition, for $14.97 after using credit; I've been looking for that game for a while. :bouncy:

[quote name='sadikyo']Just a note of caution to some people on here. I have Amazon Prime and I make a LOT of purchases on Amazon (including Warehouse Deals). I've made many purchases off Warehouse Deals recently (NOT for resale), and I got this message this morning from Amazon:

Considering the number of games I've bought off Warehouse Deals since I've had Prime, this could add up to a LOT hehe :)[/QUOTE]

How many items are we talking about here on a monthly basis. I use prime a lot and I thought it was on amazon's best interest to have us as prime members, I've bought several big items, returned one or two items in the last 2 years with prime, seems crazy to flag someone like me as a bad customer but I am a little worried reading your post.

Just received the acceptable Madden 11 psp bundle for $97.99. Was worried since it was the first acceptable item I've ordered, but AWD did not disappoint. Everything was mint and included except for the original box. A 4gb memory card was even left in the slot.

I don't think people should worry about gettin banned for buying lots of stuff from them. I'm sure that they use their system to look out for abnormalities. I would think that if you buy multiples of the same item (even if returning them just to look for one in a condition that is acceptable to you) or if you ship to different addresses, it would flag with them. Has the original poster of this email clarified these two specific sittuations. Those would definitedly flag as a reseller even if they're not. I can only imagine that amazon is loosing money from us as they spend more money shipping to us than the cost of the prime membership itself, even if we order craploads of stuff.

[quote name='Caoz']How many items are we talking about here on a monthly basis. I use prime a lot and I thought it was on amazon's best interest to have us as prime members, I've bought several big items, returned one or two items in the last 2 years with prime, seems crazy to flag someone like me as a bad customer but I am a little worried reading your post.[/QUOTE]

do they give any type of warning when you are flagged? i return a lot of things, but i order like multiple times a week. i only return if it is damaged or in poor condition. for example i hate when they ship in a bubble mailer, then it gets smashed via fedex or something and the case is cracked. i'll return it =/. it's weird because i'll put the return reason as "damaged during shipping" and when they give me the refund, they change it to "item shipped late".

i'm kind of shocked they would ban people for returning items when they do offer a 30 day return guarantee. well if they ever banned me i would just use a family member's account

[quote name='aem']Got Persona for $18.99 :bouncy:

Wish Suikoden would come up. Its been so long since AWD had that game. Last time someone on CAG got Suikoden it was pretty cheap so have been watching for it.[/QUOTE]

for ps1?

[quote name='david12795']for ps1?[/QUOTE]

Not sure which game you are asking about, but referring to both the first Persona for PS1 and the first Suikoden also for PS1.

And I get to make ANOTHER return today. I ordered Jurassic Park for SNES from POM Media. I got a Jurassic Park DVD. Sigh..I can just see me getting banned because of AWD/POM mistakes. Maybe I should just keep this stupid DVD since I paid like $5.

I did get a Banjo-Kazooie for N64 that came sealed. I wonder if it is factory sealed. It was ordered in Very Good condition and the box is a bit more beat up than I was expecting but it may still be factory sealed. I'm a little more doubtful this is factory sealed than the sealed GBA game I got awhile back.

I don't understand the tos when it says for resell. Why do they care if I am buying stuff and shipping it to my address and then selling it. I spend a ton of money every year and return very little.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']I don't understand the tos when it says for resell. Why do they care if I am buying stuff and shipping it to my address and then selling it. [/QUOTE]
That is one thing I never understood. They list it for a price that they deem is good for them and it sells for that, what do they care where it ends up?

"Free" prime shipping costs them money and they don't want it being abused. I don't think they care about reselling if you pay for shipping or even with FSSS which would cost them hardly anything compared to prime 2 day.

[quote name='aem']Not sure which game you are asking about, but referring to both the first Persona for PS1 and the first Suikoden also for PS1.

And I get to make ANOTHER return today. I ordered Jurassic Park for SNES from POM Media. I got a Jurassic Park DVD. Sigh..I can just see me getting banned because of AWD/POM mistakes. Maybe I should just keep this stupid DVD since I paid like $5.

I did get a Banjo-Kazooie for N64 that came sealed. I wonder if it is factory sealed. It was ordered in Very Good condition and the box is a bit more beat up than I was expecting but it may still be factory sealed. I'm a little more doubtful this is factory sealed than the sealed GBA game I got awhile back.[/QUOTE]

ugh lucky! i want persona. hopefully they do pop up not just once on a blue moon.

Just received my "Acceptable" Ys Seven Premium. It is still shrink wrapped, and the only reason it could possibly be classified as acceptable is a small dent on the side of the box. That's 2 premium edition games i've received shrink wrapped when they were supposed to be "acceptable"

[quote name='Donkey132']Just received my "Acceptable" Ys Seven Premium. It is still shrink wrapped, and the only reason it could possibly be classified as acceptable is a small dent on the side of the box. That's 2 premium edition games i've received shrink wrapped when they were supposed to be "acceptable"[/QUOTE]

What was the price for an "acceptable" Ys Seven Premium?

[quote name='hwmusic']Does this Kirby game ever pop up often? I have been looking for this game for a while but it is a fortune new. Has anyone ordered from POM Media fulfilled by amazon? They have a 21.99 like-new[/QUOTE]

It is relatively common. I figure it probably pops up at least every other week. But it sells pretty quick.

I order a good amount from POM Media but I don't think I have ever ordered a DS game from them. I think AWD actually gets their stock from POM Media and its mostly the same buying from them.

The one difference is that POM doesn't reseal games. This doesn't really matter for DS since AWD doesn't reseal DS either. But POM does usually put a clear round sticker across the opening of the box that always leaves a lot of residue. It will still come off easily with any kind of adhesive remover.

WTF?!? No price reduction for the DSi XL Red Bundle w/ Mario Kart from damaged shipment. I ordered at $132.99 (like new) before and now they're selling it for the same price but in acceptable condition.

well for those ordered a dsi xl in the last 3 weeks, there was a noticeable problem with the top half of the screen being all wobbly. i contacted them and they said its a hinge problem. although i did not see any hinge cracks. the rep said it could be an internal problem. they wanted to charge me $60 bucks for it but im like ".....ill think about it". she ended up giving me a free warranty repair. :whistle2:D

so i will send in my dsi xl and hope for the best

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I had one of those from when Target clearanced them out about 3-4 years ago or so. They're made of metal and are pretty heavy.

The package I had also came with a soundtrack CD of some sort.:D[/QUOTE]

If this is actually 8" square then this is different from the Target pack. The Sword/Shield in the Target bundle is only about half that size.

[quote name='david12795']well for those ordered a dsi xl in the last 3 weeks, there was a noticeable problem with the top half of the screen being all wobbly. i contacted them and they said its a hinge problem. although i did not see any hinge cracks. the rep said it could be an internal problem. they wanted to charge me $60 bucks for it but im like ".....ill think about it". she ended up giving me a free warranty repair. :whistle2:D

so i will send in my dsi xl and hope for the best[/QUOTE]

How much of a wobble did it have? Most DSi XLs have some form of wobble with the top screen, so don't get too disappointed if they send you back one that has the same problem. If they actually repair yours instead of sending a different unit it may be a different story though..

I went through about 16 DSis and DSi XLs.. only 2 didn't have a wobbly hinge. My 3DS also has a wobble. I never once exchanged them due to the hinge though, I had different problems.

I was about to be like "OMG Resonance of Fate for $16.99!" but then I checked and saw that Amazon was selling the PS3 version brand new for $17.55.

[quote name='TraBuch']I was about to be like "OMG Resonance of Fate for $16.99!" but then I checked and saw that Amazon was selling the PS3 version brand new for $17.55.[/QUOTE]
Same thing happened to me. I want this game, but I can wait considering my backlog at the moment.

I bought it back in December. It's an okay game. Seems to be combat heavy (grindfest), and the storyline is pretty thin. Haven't finished it yet.

Well, since everyone must be looking for consoles and "that new-ish title" you want. I see some cheap ass garage sale junk:

PS1 Contender $0.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1302845891&sr=1-4&condition=used

:ps2: Gran Turismo 3 A-spec $0.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1302845891&sr=1-12&condition=used

PS1 Spec Ops: Covert Assault $1.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1302845891&sr=1-19&condition=used

:ps2: Spy Hunter $1.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1302845891&sr=1-22&condition=used

:ps2: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin $2.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1302846224&sr=1-54&condition=used

:ps2: Lord of the Rings The Two Towers $2.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1302846224&sr=1-55&condition=used

:ps2: Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain $2.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1302846224&sr=1-70&condition=used

:ps2: Max Payne $3.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1302846342&sr=1-93&condition=used

:ps2: Orphen $3.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1302846585&sr=1-104&condition=used

:ps2: Grand Theft Auto Vice City $3.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1302846585&sr=1-105&condition=used

:ds: Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! $3.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1302846693&sr=1-147&condition=used

PS1 Tiny Toon Adventures: Plucky's Big Adventure $3.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1302846693&sr=1-150&condition=used

Haha, go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back