Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TraBuch']I've actually never played Max Payne. Has it aged well?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Play the first two, then get 3 when it comes out.

[quote name='TraBuch']I've actually never played Max Payne. Has it aged well?[/QUOTE]

For a PS2 game, yes. Probably worth checking out for the historical hype value. Should be priced a bit less than Vice City, though.

I don't really have that much expertise on rare PS1 games and seeing as Ebay, nobody is bidding on this, I will have to pass.......

It was good back in the day but third-person action shooters are a dime a dozen now. The Xbox version plays better than the PS2 one if you must experience it, though.

Eternal Sonata - Used - $17.99
Eternal Sonata - New - $16.62

Yeah...good luck there Amazon. The Warehouse really has gone wonky.

[quote name='excast']eternal sonata - used - $17.99
eternal sonata - new - $16.62

yeah...good luck there amazon. The warehouse really has gone wonky.[/quote]

what a deal!

You can get both Max Paynes for PC on sale usually. I got them both for 3.75, if you have access to a PC. otherwise, the XB version is better. I think it has a pretty sweet story.

Some of these price increases are laughable.

I've had zelda spirit tracks in my cart for about 3 months. It hovered around 13 or so. Today it went up to 24.99.
Hotel dusk went from 11.99 to 14.99
Most games went up again $2-$7...

WOW! I went to bedlast night thinking about buying 360 rock band ac/dc for 3.49, when I looked just now it was 7.49 ouch.

[quote name='Toss']WOW! I went to bedlast night thinking about buying 360 rock band ac/dc for 3.49, when I looked just now it was 7.49 ouch.[/QUOTE]

Just buy it new from one of the marketplace sellers for around $5, fulfilled by Amazon. Buying new you'll know the export code has not been used.

[quote name='Luxuria']Anyone know what's the lowest AWD has had a non-slim Xbox HD for? x.x[/QUOTE]

I dunno, but I have a 20gb drive if interested

[quote name='sunghost']How much of a wobble did it have? Most DSi XLs have some form of wobble with the top screen, so don't get too disappointed if they send you back one that has the same problem. If they actually repair yours instead of sending a different unit it may be a different story though..

I went through about 16 DSis and DSi XLs.. only 2 didn't have a wobbly hinge. My 3DS also has a wobble. I never once exchanged them due to the hinge though, I had different problems.[/QUOTE]

its noticeable. i told them that and they said its DEFINITELY a hinge problem (their words, not mine) so im like all right ill send it in.

*sigh* i was gonna get BlazBlue Calamity Trigger limited edition for $13 now its raised to $33 Thats a full 100% increase and a little left over. Why must this happen days before my free prime expires :(

Well I ordered a Rock Band 3 Fender Strat (don't care about pro mode) from AWD for around $40, and they shipped it overnight for some reason. So I'm not completely down on them, though these price increases are disappointing.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']*sigh* i was gonna get BlazBlue Calamity Trigger limited edition for $13 now its raised to $33 Thats a full 100% increase and a little left over. Why must this happen days before my free prime expires :([/QUOTE]

Just make another account and get a free trial.

I feel like an even bigger dick than usual; when I complained a few days ago that UPS left one of my games on the porch instead of the front door:
U5i06.jpg

D'oh. I got a great copy of PGR4 today and Forza 2 coming next week both for under $5 shipped. Incidentally, I'm not hocking my referrals or anything but between Opinion Outpost and Swagbucks I've received six games in the past week I didn't pay a dime for.

[quote name='david12795']its noticeable. i told them that and they said its DEFINITELY a hinge problem (their words, not mine) so im like all right ill send it in.[/QUOTE]

You're sending it into Nintendo right? They usually send out refurbs instead of repairing yours, so as long as you're ok with that.. might end up with one that has more problems though. I sent my DSi XL to Nintendo 3 times, and each time I received one that had stuck pixels (plus wobbly screens, which I didn't care much about).. so just keep that in mind.

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']Atlus is going to have a big blowout via Amazon on the 18th of april

faithful_amazon_418sale_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Really? There's like 4 threads on the front page and this Atlus deal has absolutely nothing to do with Wherehouse deals.

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']Atlus is going to have a big blowout via Amazon on the 18th of april

faithful_amazon_418sale_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

where does it say BIG BLOWOUT ? could be 2 bucks off

[quote name='Survivalism']I feel like an even bigger dick than usual; when I complained a few days ago that UPS left one of my games on the porch instead of the front door:
U5i06.jpg

D'oh. I got a great copy of PGR4 today and Forza 2 coming next week both for under $5 shipped. Incidentally, I'm not hocking my referrals or anything but between Opinion Outpost and Swagbucks I've received six games in the past week I didn't pay a dime for.[/QUOTE]
They do that all the time to me, dumping stuff off on the side porch as opposed to the front door. The one UPS ninja even went so far as to move our one recycling container to block the package I received from them, since it was a huge box.

Any time I've been expecting a package from UPS from whichever site(GS, AMZ) I typically make sure either I'm going to be home or SOMEONE will be home to bring it in.

But I can definitely understand why they don't drop it off at the front door, since if the wrong person sees it it may get stolen.:whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']They do that all the time to me, dumping stuff off on the side porch as opposed to the front door. The one UPS ninja even went so far as to move our one recycling container to block the package I received from them, since it was a huge box.

Any time I've been expecting a package from UPS from whichever site(GS, AMZ) I typically make sure either I'm going to be home or SOMEONE will be home to bring it in.

But I can definitely understand why they don't drop it off at the front door, since if the wrong person sees it it may get stolen.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I have to admit they are getting better. Several years ago I ordered a DVD Recorder from CC. It was left on my front porch all day and lucky was still there when we got home at 11pm. (It came a day earlier then I expected) The worst part is that CC shipped it the real box. So everyone could see what it was. Which was really bad since $400 was sitting on my front porch for the entire neighborhood and everyone that drove by to see.

Fast-forward to this last Christmas. I got a BIG box and the guy walked through a foot and a half of snow and put it on our deck sliding door in the back yard.

Can't you just tell your UPS guy not to leave the package if you're not there? I'm renting an apartment near the local high school and there's been problems with stolen packages before so I left a message on a post-it to make sure someone's home to get the package, and it's been like that ever since.

[quote name='madbst']Can't you just tell your UPS guy not to leave the package if you're not there? I'm renting an apartment near the local high school and there's been problems with stolen packages before so I left a message on a post-it to make sure someone's home to get the package, and it's been like that ever since.[/QUOTE]
You assume the UPS guy even knocks to see if anyone is home. Most times the UPS ninja just dumps the box and runs, though this is due to their stupid company enforced ratio(so many stops per hour, etc) they have to meet.

So if a drop off takes any more time than the blink of an eye they may get in trouble.:whistle2:#

Whenever UPS delivers, they knock but don't bother to check if anyone's home. Only, I am home... (peeps through blinds)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You assume the UPS guy even knocks to see if anyone is home. Most times the UPS ninja just dumps the box and runs, though this is due to their stupid company enforced ratio(so many stops per hour, etc) they have to meet.

So if a drop off takes any more time than the blink of an eye they may get in trouble.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

who cares? I don't need to see my UPS guy. I just need him to deliver stuff. Most people aren't at home waiting for UPS packages anyway. What's the difference if he knocks or not? UPS, depending on the location will either drop it off or leave a slip.

[quote name='confoosious']who cares? I don't need to see my UPS guy. I just need him to deliver stuff. Most people aren't at home waiting for UPS packages anyway. What's the difference if he knocks or not? UPS, depending on the location will either drop it off or leave a slip.[/QUOTE]
I do. Whether it's a $200+ item(PS3 bundle from Amazon) or a refurbed 360 I'm getting back from MS that only cost me $20, I want to know when it's dropped off so it doesn't get stolen.

While I'm sure they would cover the loss if it were to go missing, I'd rather not deal with the headache and hassles of waiting while they investigate.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You assume the UPS guy even knocks to see if anyone is home. Most times the UPS ninja just dumps the box and runs, though this is due to their stupid company enforced ratio(so many stops per hour, etc) they have to meet.

So if a drop off takes any more time than the blink of an eye they may get in trouble.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Yea, my gf and her sister dubbed it the ding dong ditch.

Most of the time they don't even do that much. They just ditch the package and run back to the truck. If I'm downstairs all I hear is the sound of the package hitting the porch with a WHUMP and the truck starting up. He's usually gone before I'm even up the steps.

That's why I call them the UPS ninjas cuz if not for the sound of the package hitting the porch I wouldn't even know they had been here.

Only time I think the UPS guy has stuck around was when I got back that 360 from MS, since he had me sign for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back