Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AgentW']wow. I was excited for a minute. well, you can get one for $296 still.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, these fuckers at AWD are on crack or something now.
1% discount?!?!?! Are they fuckn serious?

[quote name='edson13']Kirby epic yarn is 18.99 for anyone that locked in multiple copies for trade to best buy.[/QUOTE]

Wow thanks for the heads up! I happen to have locked in three copies and was just going to let it sit there. Turning 57 amazon into 90 bestbuy which is going back to amazon via kindle cards!

just got my "acceptable" condition hori real arcade pro 3 sa from awd. acceptable must mean "mint" because it looked brand new and everything worked perfect glad that my first purchase from them went smoothly.

Is it written anywhere that an item's condition is predicated upon it being complete? I may be wrong, there's a first time for everything, but I think when you're dealing with cartridge games in 2011, the safe assumption is it's cart-only unless it's noted. I think the descriptions are based solely on the condition of the loose cart.

[quote name='Survivalism']Is it written anywhere that an item's condition is predicated upon it being complete? I may be wrong, there's a first time for everything, but I think when you're dealing with cartridge games in 2011, the safe assumption is it's cart-only unless it's noted. I think the descriptions are based solely on the condition of the loose cart.[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1161242#videogames

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged.
Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner.
Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item.

Anything listed above acceptable should be complete unless otherwise noted. Also, POM media has noted missing components consistently for as long as I've used them *up until* last week. That's why people are surprised.

Amazon's own condition guidelines for used games specifically state that Like New and Very Good are complete. It sounds implied that Good is complete as well but may be in rough shape.

Very Good and Like New games sold by POM Media were always complete until about a week ago. Good condition games were also complete unless they included a description that said what was missing.

I'm hoping that AWD has not also made this change because I think they also had a higher than average amount of games listed in Very Good or Like New during Tuesdays big drop. I guess I will find out soon since I ordered several older cartridge games that should be complete.

[quote name='aem']
I'm hoping that AWD has not also made this change because I think they also had a higher than average amount of games listed in Very Good or Like New during Tuesdays big drop. I guess I will find out soon since I ordered several older cartridge games that should be complete.[/QUOTE]

Seems like POM and AWD both source games from trade-ins. I would imagine that whoever is processing them originally is making the condition mistakes, so they're showing up for both sellers.

FWIW my last order turned up almost entirely incomplete. Was looking forward to $11 zelda NES complete too....

[quote name='Arakias']Yeah, ordered the M&L Superstar Saga mentioned the other day, it was listed as very good but came cart only. returning.[/QUOTE]

POM Media or AWD? I'm guessing POM Media since AWD doesn't list much as Very Good.

[quote name='aem']Yeah I saw this, normally would buy it right away since I've been looking for this but I'm just a little worried it might not actually be complete.[/QUOTE]

Even if it is complete, Amazon is notorious in my experience for horrible shipping of GBA / GBC games - they love to throw them in bubble mailers so the games get crushed.

[quote name='sadikyo']Even if it is complete, Amazon is notorious in my experience for horrible shipping of GBA / GBC games - they love to throw them in bubble mailers so the games get crushed.[/QUOTE]

I never order GBA games by themselves anymore. I always throw in some extra game that will ship with it so Amazon won't use a bubble mailer.

Just ordered a Like New Xenogears for $37. Probably the only PS1 game I wanted and never got. It came up on my Amazon recommendations and I noticed it was sold by AWD. First it said Good, then I refreshed and it said Like New so I ordered, and now it says they have a Good one again. Praying for black label, will probably go back otherwise.

[quote name='blindinglights']Just ordered a Like New Xenogears for $37. Probably the only PS1 game I wanted and never got. It came up on my Amazon recommendations and I noticed it was sold by AWD. First it said Good, then I refreshed and it said Like New so I ordered, and now it says they have a Good one again. Praying for black label, will probably go back otherwise.[/QUOTE]

I think it's GH, there are 25 left. Good deal in any case since complete copies usually go for more.

I just received my Like New copy of Shadow Hearts: Covenant from POM Media and it was indeed in Like New condition. If I didn't know any better I'd say it was a brand new copy without it's shrinkwrap. Great deal since I only paid $23 for it and have been wanting it for my collection for quite awhile now.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I think it's GH, there are 25 left. Good deal in any case since complete copies usually go for more.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually kind of surprised at how far the prices have come down on Xenogears. Complete black labels have been going in the $40 range on eBay with regularity. I've been watching for one to replace my greatest hits version.

[quote name='animemaniac14']ordered a black ops prestige edition :ps3: from warehouse deals and received the :360: version -_-...looks like they are going downhill[/QUOTE]

At least you'll be able to play that version online *rimshot*

Ordered Birth By Sleep on PSP in Like-New condition, came in pretty terrible condition, with the case being beat up and the umd being scratched. Was able to get a $5 credit though.

[quote name='aem']POM Media or AWD? I'm guessing POM Media since AWD doesn't list much as Very Good.[/QUOTE]

correct, it was POS, I mean POM.

[quote name='scott_matthews']I'm actually kind of surprised at how far the prices have come down on Xenogears. Complete black labels have been going in the $40 range on eBay with regularity. I've been watching for one to replace my greatest hits version.[/QUOTE]

Being released for download on PSN for $9.99 will do that.

Hmm...should I buy FFX-2 from arrow-media (Very Good, two copies at $8.24 & $8.32 w/ Prime shipping) or AWD (Like New, $8.99 w/ Prime shipping)? I would prefer a black-label copy (though that might be unlikely), and I'm not jumping on AWD's copy right away because of the less-than-satisfactory experiences as of late.

Most of the less than satisfactory experiences of late have been POM Media, not AWD. I would not worry about buying FFX-2 from AWD. I'd only worry about buying older cartridge based games. But of course you have no idea if you will get GH or not. I'd check local GameStops first since they have the game for $6.99. I didn't look but I would think the game wouldn't be any more expensive on eBay and you could buy a copy you know is black label.

[quote name='aem']Most of the less than satisfactory experiences of late have been POM Media, not AWD. I would not worry about buying FFX-2 from AWD. I'd only worry about buying older cartridge based games. But of course you have no idea if you will get GH or not. I'd check local GameStops first since they have the game for $6.99. I didn't look but I would think the game wouldn't be any more expensive on eBay and you could buy a copy you know is black label.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the info. The only reason I'm even interested in FFX-2 now is because I've been seeing copies at GS (which all happened to be black-labeled), which got me thinking about why I didn't get it before. I know it's cheaper at GS, but I've got Amazon credit I can use, so I need to think about this, especially since my favorite GS apparently has it in stock... :whistle2:k

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I think it's GH, there are 25 left. Good deal in any case since complete copies usually go for more.[/QUOTE]

They actually made a GH version of Xenogears? I never saw it. I'm glad I was able to get mine back from a friend. A launch day, black label version.

Tales of Destiny 1 - Like New, $48.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1296955379&sr=1-867&condition=used

Tales of Destiny 2 - Like New, $46.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1296955379&sr=1-867&condition=used

Valkyrie Profile - Like New, $50.99 (TWO INSTOCK)

I thought long and hard about getting these and flipping them to add to my PS3 fund. I hope these go to an awesome collection.

Some others worth noting

Breath of Fire IV - Like New, $46.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1304046176&sr=1-130&condition=used

Ogre Battle 64 - Like New, $53.99 (Includes manual, etc)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1304046311&sr=1-161&condition=used

Tetris DS - Like New, $28.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1304046515&sr=1-363&condition=used

Threads of Fate - Like New, $28.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1304046612&sr=1-394&condition=used

[quote name='iPhone']If the games are like new, aren't those a steal at those price?[/QUOTE]

The games I recognized are standard ebay price or worse. But I don't know the value of all of them off hand.

[quote name='fujimitsu']The games I recognized are standard ebay price or worse. But I don't know the value of all of them off hand.[/QUOTE]

Thought the same thing when I looked at them. At least Valkyrie Profile is pretty standard especially after an fees if you were to sell.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Am I missing something? $3 off msrp on an old rrod prone 360?[/QUOTE]

That bundle isnt even worth $150. SMH AWD.

[quote name='CreepinDeth']It's a Limited Edtion like the MW2 Elite. Kind of makes sense considering 3rd parties charge nearly double for it.[/QUOTE]

Only for new, and those are gouging prices. They don't sell as far as I can see.

True. I guess it depends what it's worth to you. If I didn't have a 360, I probably would've bought it. I'm a sucker for Resident Evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back